{'en': 'A new drug could cure type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Un nuevo fármaco podría curar la diabetes tipo 1'} Image

A new drug could cure type 1 diabetes

fer's profile photo   12/02/2016 6:51 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"xara" please, do not compare me to a soccer player of one of the teams with more money in the world, Nacho will have at your disposal a team of 20 doctors amongendocrine, cardiologists, physiotherapists etc, etc. every time you will train or play and the best materials and technological improvements in the world;Do not compare it to the thousands of 20 -year -old kids with type 1 diabetes that are going to do sports on their own for not having hypoglycemia or bad milk because they have hyperglycemia and with the only help of a capillary glucometer andThe goodwill of his teammates ...

What for him is a whore for the rest of mortals is a great whore .. !!!

I don't know if you have diabetes, about "what a problem" I prefer to refrain from answering ..

Good morning, Sigsauer, I did not compare me with anyone, I have enough with me, but if Nacho Real Madrid player, he started with 12 years, I do not think he had the doctors you mention, I suppose I would be with the endocrine of the S.S., I think,Chico assumes that wealthy people upload and go down as well as others, unless it is a robot.
I am 54, I started at 8 and I am bike road like anyone, I do 80 to ...
A very strong hug

xara's profile photo
xara
03/06/2017 7:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The origin of type 1 diabetes is the attack of the immune system against beta cells that produce the insulin of the pancreas.As I have understood, they are investigating a vaccine on the immune system itself.Let's have patience, what remedy.Greetings.

Elo's profile photo
Elo
04/29/2017 3:17 a.m.

I think you have to live with what everyone has.Not in a self -compressive manner but in an active way.Has each one hurts our as well as the one who is lame, it is blind or whatever.I also have 45 years of diabetes and listening to the same cures all my life.You have to live the current moment in an active way and without waiting for a tomorrow because we do not know if it will arrive.It is my way of thinking

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/30/2017 11:13 a.m.

Fernandog said:
another possible "cure" to add to the list ... and we continue the same.I have already begun to think that the cure has it well stored and while we can survive well, we will not see it

I think like Fernando, there are many research on possible diabetes, Dra Faustman Massachuset, stem cells, etc etc and none will go ahead, it is even known as making insplant of insulin producing cells that could take about 10 years to returnTo be destroyed (while it is definitive cure) but it is not done, the pharmaceutical industry is behind, so that we better think that we will continue with the hard feathers many years.

DiabetesForo
04/30/2017 12:07 p.m.

xara said:
to see, I do not understand you sincerely, what is the difference between a healthy person and another with type 1 diabetes, which is put insulin, because often problems, there are people who take medicationsDaily, this well -careful disease does not kill anyone, I understand that novel people are "afraid", but do not be scared, you can do what you like is the guy, yesterday, I learned that Nacho Defense of Real Madrid is a dapetic1 Since he was 12 years old and there he is, in one of the largest teams in the world and he is great.
Regarding the drug, do not fool yourself, ID counting as many times as you read or listen to this news.
COMIC@s encourage to@s and keep throwing.

Nothing, a very small difference ... In the 21 years of diabetics that I carry, I have given me at least 4 serious hypoglycemia, to go straight to the hospital and if it were not for my relatives or by my husband, I would have finished.That has created me a horrible fear of staying alone, in conclusion, in all my life I slept once alone, and believe me, that night I did not sleep.Also seeing you full of bruises, lumps, lipodystrophic in arms and thighs, intolerance to some insulins, try insulins like crazy to see which one is doing well, have the fingers of my hands like strainers, carry an insulin infusor so that my lifeDepend on a machine, watch zombies movies and laugh at saying, me?The first dead xD and thus a symphin of stories that if I still do not end.
That he hears, that it is not as serious as other diseases, but it is still a disease to which we are linked our whole life and that if one day you get rid of you can cause a tragedy.In another post I put that in my life I have had many moments of weakness with this disease and I have always told myself, Patri, there are worse things and things more serious than your illness, but lamenting so is very selfish, so out of myDisease and with her I try to see my life, and I see her happy, there are people who love me, there are people who care about me, those people are happy and healthy, I am creating a home and I want to be a mother.So my illness will not prevent me from following my life, but that yes, without the DM everything would be much better

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
04/30/2017 7:30 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

I think the same as what Patri and Xara has raised everything depends on the side to look, it is not a disease that matches (at least in the short term) but can have consequences, and of course some limits.
That can be done well if you take care of yourself, but the question would be,
Why don't you create the definitive cure if you know how to maintain it?
Mother cell options, anti -immunological suppressors, etc etc
Now already given the advances of technology, there are the MGCs that make life a little easier, (you do not have to crush your fingers9 but do not subsidize it for economic reasons, and the possible cure is clear that it will depend on the interests of the industryPharmaceutical and others
Well encouragement.

DiabetesForo
04/30/2017 7:49 p.m.

Hello everyone, following the thread of the forum, the hopes of many people are not unfounded to "cure" this pathology.Although, as many say, I think the most sensible thing is to follow a control as strict as possible, more diet, medication and exercise.Perhaps, the battle horse is perseverance, who most who suffers variations from HBA1C and no one is free, despite everything, to suffer from hyperglycemia or a relative hypoglycemic fluctuation.The psychological state of the diabetic is crucial: as someone said in this forum, it is the myth of Sisyphus, let's assume that it is like climbing again and again a rock to see it later rolling downstream, and start again.
Those who grab with more despair than hope to the miraculous cure I think that in part they have not understood almost anything about the disease on the one hand, and on the other they have already raised, and exceeded, they grab the miracle of science, whichPlay with our illusions like a hurricane with a kite.
I think you can fight and live with quality of life without too many obsessions.The cure will arrive, perhaps there are still 40 or 50 years to identify and inhibit wrong antibodies, and in turn infuses beta cell islets.
What does not seem correct to me, and this makes false hopes among the diabetic population is the terminology of some palliative systems: as the famous "artificial pancreas", I do not know how they have the noses of calling a system that provides a system that measures levels measures levelsof glucose and absorption speed, and according to these signs it would launch glucagon or insulin ..., the pancreas is many more things, the insulin excreted by the pancreas does not pass directly to the blood but previously travels through the liver, that without counting thetype of insulin hormone, its effectiveness, etc., etc.And of course the thousands of biochemical details that occur when the pancreas produces insulin or the liver accumulates glycogen, which strikes indicate by complex and long.It is little serious and calls deception and confusion that would be nothing more than a bomb with insulin+glucagon supply.Patients are subject to a high percentage to ourselves: grabbing vain hope is a sign of weakness and claudication.When he arrived, if he arrived, we would find out but well.Meanwhile, I invite you not to throw in the towel, and move on against wind and tide.

Paulescu's profile photo
Paulescu
08/10/2017 10:28 a.m.

LADA desde 2-2010/ 44 años
Lantus 16 u en tránsito a Toujeo / Novorapid 4/6/5

Ema777 said:
New scientific research, discovered how to treat diabetes..Inform you more here: Link
The doctors of the International Council for the Truth in Medicine have perfected these diabetes treatment methods, in 16 days, the patient's insulin doses were reduced by more than 57%

Diabetes can be revealed naturally just like the blow to the head.Understand your low intellectual coefficient more than us .. by the way none of you, those who post this type of miraculous treatments and priests have come to answer if this would really official for the terrible inflammation that it presented in the Bemolea zone and it is something thatI have very worried the truth.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/12/2017 2:12 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Diabetes is a disease that produces great psychologist wear and as well as physicist.What "burns" is the lack of a constant pattern.My guideline changes day by day and morning.For me it is a wear and "problem" I would prefer to take 20 pills every day and at different times that insulin with its changing doses as my hormonal cycle and my mood is going.

I do not consider myself depressive but there are days that my mood is very low and I get out of exhausted.Because?I don't know, before being diabetic I didn't happen to me.Those days cost me until I think.

Before we will see the cure of certain cancers than diabetes

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2017 12:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Oysters, Ostia, Atiza, Caramba, Ridiela, what are you telling me?In October I have a review with my endocrine, I will say that I ask me to try that (possibility of) healing.

Javitomas67's profile photo
Javitomas67
08/13/2017 3:31 p.m.

I carry the bridge surrounded by my family's doctors and there is no cure in sight.Only means to improve the quality of life of diabetics.
Nothing to believe in remedies that are announced.In the USA they are not advancing much either.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/17/2017 10:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

40 years ago I was diagnosed with type I diabetes mellitus. I was 10 years old.I still remember that room in which I was sitting on a stretcher in which my legs hung, and a doctor with his typical white coat told me that it was not a cold, which would be for a lifetime.The tears sprouted from my eyes without knowing what it meant, but because of the doctor's countenance I knew that it was not good.
But to encourage us, they told us that in about 10 years we would have the cure for diabetes.And here I continue, 40 years later.But I must say that the progress for diabetes control has been abysmal.Our quality of life is getting better.And I do not think that at this point the punctures of insulin bother me (that's the least).I have had a good life (thanks to my mother, that I no longer have it, but I will always thank you for what she fought and did for me).I studied a career, I got married and had two healthy children (now they are 20 and 17 years old), and all without any complication.It is true that I live for and for my illness, because I never leave her aside.I don't even have coffee without knowing how I am glycemia.You have to make friends with diabetes, it is the best.Going well implies better control and better quality of life, which is what we all want.
Here you have me for any questions or simply to encourage you.Diabetes is a backpack that we can never take away, but that allows us to enter and go anywhere and do anything.There is nothing we cannot do.
A kiss and a lot of encouragement to all those who belong to this group.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
08/20/2017 3:12 p.m.

Well, you don't live for your illness because you have a full life.Congratulations!.We want that for our children.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/21/2017 12:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think that the best series of series that take media that make diabetes can be better carried out, which is an advantage, example (new meters, new better and flat better insulins, new insulin pumps etc) that is more viableand facilitates the quality of life.
As for a definitive healing, I hope I arrive soon but I suppose it is the illusion of every diabetic, in short it is time to wait and trust and while to live

DiabetesForo
08/27/2017 11:55 a.m.

Hello, I would like to know if you know the Sweet Revolution page, where they sell Estevia plants and other medicinal plants.
Also if you have heard about this product called MMS, or chlorine dioxide to treat various diseases, will what is commented about it?
Thank you so much

Felipe's profile photo
Felipe
09/01/2017 4:36 p.m.

I can only say that when they diagnosed me 33 years ago, the first endocrine I visited the same day I had an appointment with him, my mother had already done some analysis in the pharmacy, thinking that I had "some sugar", because theHead doctor, he said that my weight loss was only because of normal development, only for heavy it sent me to the endocrine, and well, the first thing the happy man told me was that she was not a normal girl and that I could not play with otherschildren.....
Although on the recommendation of the pharmacist I finished the Diabetic Unit and the Red Cross, wonderful people, where other "truths" told me I always thought that before 20 I was already going to have serious health problems.It should be noted that I have never been a virtues row, since my life expectancy was limited or fucking, so I have cared for fairness.
Since then some things have changed, I continue in spite of everything that I have not taken care of without problems related to diabetes, so I thank, I do not lose hope, but for future generations and while I try to live the day.
It is not easy, no, and less with the superdiabeticos, true, but people do not know, but I am the first one that in the work environment hidden, I already suffered a dismissal, today, even more.That ..... I am passive, yes, but as every day and I need to work and I do not deceive myself, I have a tare for l .... will choose another who hides their tare, even if it is missing every month for a Jaqueca, because we all have ours.
But I still expect an intelligent insulin, I dream of her ... or something that improves my day to day.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/09/2018 8:15 p.m.

@Felipe, or case to those pages and to everything that costs you money.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/09/2018 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have also been diabetic and I don't see these abiamal advances in control as you say.While it is true that now everything is more precise, but my we have been equal to 40 years ago.I see the advantages anywhere.I'm sorry, but it's my opinion.I still remember that room in which I was sitting on a stretcher in which my legs hung, and a doctor with his typical white coat told me that it was not a cold, which would be for a lifetime.The tears sprouted from my eyes without knowing what it meant, but because of the doctor's countenance I knew that it was not good.
But to encourage us, they told us that in about 10 years we would have the cure for diabetes.And here I continue, 40 years later.But I must say that the progress for diabetes control has been abysmal.Our quality of life is getting better.And I do not think that at this point the punctures of insulin bother me (that's the least).I have had a good life (thanks to my mother, that I no longer have it, but I will always thank you for what she fought and did for me).I studied a career, I got married and had two healthy children (now they are 20 and 17 years old), and all without any complication.It is true that I live for and for my illness, because I never leave her aside.I don't even have coffee without knowing how I am glycemia.You have to make friends with diabetes, it is the best.Going well implies better control and better quality of life, which is what we all want.
Here you have me for any questions or simply to encourage you.Diabetes is a backpack that we can never take away, but that allows us to enter and go anywhere and do anything.There is nothing we cannot do.
A kiss and a lot of encouragement to all those who belong to this group.

Soniabennasar's profile photo
Soniabennasar
02/11/2018 2:27 p.m.

xara said:
to see, I do not understand you sincerely, what is the difference between a healthy person and another with type 1 diabetes, which is put insulin, because often problems, there are people who take medicationsDaily, this well -careful disease does not kill anyone, I understand that novel people are "afraid", but do not be scared, you can do what you like is the guy, yesterday, I learned that Nacho Defense of Real Madrid is a dapetic1 Since he was 12 years old and there he is, in one of the largest teams in the world and he is great.
Regarding the drug, do not fool yourself, ID counting as many times as you read or listen to this news.
COMIC@s encourage to@s and keep throwing.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/01/2018 11:01 a.m.

But Nacho Defense of Real Madrid does not have to work like me 12 hours in construction, he wins 10 million euros and trains 2 hours doing sports not like me that during the twelve hours I have to work with stress and sedentary lifestyle, please do not say thatDiabetes If you take care of yourself you are like a normal person, you will never be a normal person, tell yourself to police if they let you oppose ... Thank you

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
04/01/2018 11:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.