{'en': 'Overwhelmed', 'es': 'Agobiado con esta enfermedad'} Image

Overwhelmed

Gset's profile photo   05/11/2017 3:01 a.m.

Okay.
Diverse opinions ...

This today is for a lifetime, and if, for me it is like the myth of Sisyphus, life is a continuous physical wear and more diabetes.
I like to read that some of you have no long -term side effects, I envy you (healthFor fact.

Life has long been like that, a continuous struggle, with joys and moments of happiness k for all that said we should not miss, because we have the bad ones everywhere.

I encourage and look for moments of happiness until under the stones, even if they are small, every day.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
12/06/2020 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, a lot of encouragement, I also have been a little tired of this as a little tired of this, although I have just been with the disease for two years, I was diagnosed with 42, it has also gathered with the Coronavirus roll that we can do little to disconnect.Interestingly I am more tired of the disease since I have the freestyle recently, I suppose that maybe it was a little more unconscious, I did not have the alarms and such, although I have a good control in general ... I do not know, butWhat I realize is that if this does not touch you, it is anything else, I know, the truth is not for comfort but you do not have to reconcentrate in why it touches you or stops touching you, you have to take advantage of thetimes in which we are stable and live with this and that's it and enjoy the little things, although it sounds very utopian

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/09/2020 7:45 a.m.

Javiertienero said:
good, much encourageWith the coronavirus roll that we can do little to disconnect.Interestingly I am more tired of the disease since I have the freestyle recently, I suppose that maybe it was a little more unconscious, I did not have the alarms and such, although I have a good control in general ... I do not know, butWhat I realize is that if this does not touch you, it is anything else, I know, the truth is not for comfort but you do not have to reconcentrate in why it touches you or stops touching you, you have to take advantage of thetimes in which we are stable and live with this and that's it and enjoy small things, although it sounds very utopian

The same thing happened to you.I have been Freestyle for three years and, since then, I am exhausted.

That is why a few months ago I requested the change to bomb (to help me manage diabetes, at least, at night, in order to avoid alarms and all the stress and discomfort that the waking up at night), andThis 2021 will put it to me.

I hope I have made a good decision, although most people who carry a bomb, as I have read, are happy with it and do not want to return with the bolis.

I still cannot confirm that this is the solution, since I have not tried it yet, but I think it could help us both to get more stability and less alarms.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/12/2020 12:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.