{'en': 'Overwhelmed', 'es': 'Agobiado con esta enfermedad'} Image

Overwhelmed

Gset's profile photo   05/11/2017 3:01 a.m.

A beautiful greeting and very happy to read you and ... as we agree in the same sweet adventure !!I hope we don't forget and leave on the Guinness pages !!! JA, ha,

ani's profile photo
ani
10/19/2017 8:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Please read this thread:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/19/2017 8:27 p.m.

Sure, hahahahaaa.:-* ;;)

uma's profile photo
uma
10/19/2017 8:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Thanks to both for so much life.: x

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/20/2017 12:37 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@regina, thank you and how much I admire you !!!

ani's profile photo
ani
10/20/2017 3:54 p.m.

regina said:
thanks to both for so much life.: X

Thanks to you "regina"

:-*;)

uma's profile photo
uma
10/20/2017 8:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Hello people.I have been silent for a long time.
I think that in most it is not just a diabetes issue.Millions of people contract depressions for different reasons and the truth is that if it were not for that reason it would be for what we have at hand.Located the case of Markus "Notch" Person.The creator of a famous game (Minecraft) the manner to sell it at 2700 million dollars.A figure that does not enter the head and its own public Twitter almost suicidal phrases.Since he had achieved what he had always wanted and he no longer found sense of life.You will say how a healthy, young person without economic limits may be sad.Well, it is in our nature to have those moments and blame what we have at hand.Nor do I deny that the disease is bad excuse.I just say that they already have it and now it only remains to face it and find a way to cope with it.Stay active, look for hobbies, study, read, leave.Never stop.Share with people in their very situation but not rely on their sadness.We have to look for good and face life as "notch" does ..... This was a ahajaj joke, I will never understand why it is sad to Ajjajaja.
Once they find the way to wear those symptoms they will improve, it is an echo.It all starts with our thoughts.

kapi2454's profile photo
kapi2454
10/22/2017 3:55 p.m.

Hello my name, Javier I just recorded in this forum , I am 51 years old.I was diagnosed with type II diabetes at the end of 2015 but I think I have it since 2007 for some symptoms and I also lost the sensitivity of my knees down since 2011, I have asleep.
With the diet, the medication suit and the walk did not get it to come down from 200. Until February 2017 they did not give me the machine to measure the glucose and start with the toujeo insulin, first with 16 units and now that I put 28 units onceA day.
Volume Resincalcio because I have the blood potassium high (5´6) and very high the protein in urine 197´7 mg/dl (it must be 1-14), the microalbuminuria 1,523 mg/dl (it must be less than 30), I thinkthat harms the kidneys.
I am also affecting my left eye have already put me more than 20 injections (Lucentis) by macular edema.
It is also affecting the peripheral vascular system and the heart, light aortic insufficiency (in November they will test me) I get tired when the stairs and slopes upload.The other day the elevator was spoiled and late 5 min.In climbing five floors and throwing the bofe when I arrived.I don't have good feelings and I don't think it's improving.
In my 1st appointment with the nephrologist at the Fund.Jiménez Diaz in Madrid even if I arrived at the time, I got lost and late 20 min.In finding the consultation.
I take a anger that I recognize that I deserved (I believed that if I did not arrive on time they passed the next patient) and I had the feeling that I am doing everything wrong.I told him that he had two pieces of fruit breakfast, which ate late about five o'clock, for not dinner, a salad with 15 olives (bad for potassium) with a second dish and for dessert 40 grams of pure chocolate without sugar (I must not take it either), as well as 200 grams of bread when I should eat 120 gr.And I did not usually have dinner because I am overweight of 15 kilos and I never leave later.He told me that sugar -free foods are a scam and that I was not taking the seriousness of my illness seriously.
I have controlled the glucose except after the meal, 6 hours later, it is almost always between 170 to more than 200 mg/dl and that's why I'm afraid of dinner, I don't want to gain weight and I would like to lose weight to see if I get less tired and I feelWith more energy.
The truth is that every time I find myself worse even if I say that I have improved in other things, my feet hurt after walking and they give me punctures and burning sensation and between the diabetic diet and against potassium, I have a feeling ofKagn when tomatoes, strawberries, malands, nuts and other natural foods that you should not eat.
Between my personal situation and the disease, I have already told the doctors that I would like to take off in the middle and not return to the reviews.If someone can advise me, I would appreciate it.Greetings.

mcmurphy 1975's profile photo
mcmurphy 1975
07/29/2018 1:03 p.m.

@"McMurphy 1975", if you have improved controls and achieve a glucosilada close to 6, you will feel much better.
They will have given you other treatments for those complications, which also help.
Use the glucometer a lot and if you see that you have high values ​​after meals, maybe they will make you fast insulin.
Do not stop going to reviews, which there are better treatments for everything.

Welcome to the forum.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/02/2020 8:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Fatigue Companions, I almost the same as Uma I am 50 years old and I have been with type 1 diabetes in the 48th years in which I have gone from everything.I also remember the glass syringes, or go out with my girlfriend with the glass insulin boat and the disposable syringe.Now I've been bombing for three years.He only uses fast insulin, in my case Novorapid, and if it is possible to use little insulin, it is based on the HC you take.
Even so, even with pump the ups and downs are very common.
And many times I am up to the very ...
And I am very positive but already tired 24 h a day pending.
But I will tell you Gset that you have not been complications for a short time, animate and here you have us for what you need.
A hug.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
12/02/2020 1:41 p.m.

uma said:
ani said:
I feel so identified with @uma that it would be to rewrite its beautiful and correct lines explaining our "sweet adventures d antano"!!D Diabtcs Q We have more d 56ans d dbts !!Actually, when we comment on our path and some may not imagine that it can be so and put it in doubt or see the insulin quantity a bit weird, I can assure you that it is a simple system that, after so many years and experienced thousandsD Changes to achieve an acceptable glycemic level, we reach the conclusion that those amounts with a very attentive care in food, can be achieved!For my part, I use the storage only 16u more novorapid 5u, so I spend the whole day and to dinner plus/less 18h, only novorapid 4u;I make a salludable way and I never go to restaurant, (if I accompany my flia, I do it in my house, before leaving)
I understand that it is a way of life that instilled at the beginning the doctors of antanWe continue !!!My glycosilee gave: 6 Therefore ........... I am very happy and as we take it like this !!!I hope and surely the "new" are decided to apply similar and appreciate the good RSULTADO!
A strong and sweet hug D Ani & Gt ;: D<

@"Ani" How right you are, is that in the end we become addicted to being well and in the simplest and most comfortable way possible.A survivor survivor hug.

Hello, I also feel identified with Uma and Ani, I debuted at age 13 in 1979, also with the glass syringes that had to be boiled, the 2000 calorie diets of 200grs of potatoes, vegetables and proteins, which were a barbarity of food.All my life I made a healthy diet, and I exercised, although yoga and meditation have gone very well in the last years to keep myself healthy, calm and serene, with another tranquility.
And I also get little insulin, even now I have had to reduce it more since I have left the eggs, lackes and refined flours.Although I take quite fruit and potatoes or integral rice or legumes.I would add that I have always heard to my body, and more than what doctors, and that following my intuition and my body have saved me from many dangerous situations.What would share as has been the best diabetes therapy has been yoga and meditation, I would recommend it for those who get depressed as something wonderful to find balance and health.

RuthChari's profile photo
RuthChari
12/02/2020 7:52 p.m.

Desde 1979 diabetes tipo 1
Novorapid 2 - 3 - 2 y lantus 8

ruthchari said:
uma said:
ani said:
ani said:
I feel so identified with @uma that would be to rewrite itsBeautiful and correct lines explaining our "sweet adventures of antho" !!D Diabtcs Q We have more d 56ans d dbts !!Actually, when we comment on our path and some may not imagine that it can be so and put it in doubt or see the insulin quantity a bit weird, I can assure you that it is a simple system that, after so many years and experienced thousandsD Changes to achieve an acceptable glycemic level, we reach the conclusion that those amounts with a very attentive care in food, can be achieved!For my part, I use the storage only 16u more novorapid 5u, so I spend the whole day and to dinner plus/less 18h, only novorapid 4u;I make a salludable way and I never go to restaurant, (if I accompany my flia, I do it in my house, before leaving)
I understand that it is a way of life that instilled at the beginning the doctors of antanWe continue !!!My glycosilee gave: 6 Therefore ........... I am very happy and as we take it like this !!!I hope and surely the "new" are decided to apply similar and appreciate the good RSULTADO!
A strong and sweet hug D Ani & Gt ;: D<

@"Ani" How right you are, is that in the end we become addicted to being well and in the simplest and most comfortable way possible.A survivor survivor hug.

Hello, I also feel identified with Uma and Ani, I debuted at age 13 in 1979, also with the glass syringes that had to be boiled, the 2000 calorie diets of 200grs of potatoes, vegetables and proteins, which were a barbarity of food.All my life I made a healthy diet, and I exercised, although yoga and meditation have gone very well in the last years to keep myself healthy, calm and serene, with another tranquility.
And I also get little insulin, even now I have had to reduce it more since I have left the eggs, lackes and refined flours.Although I take quite fruit and potatoes or integral rice or legumes.I would add that I have always heard to my body, and more than what doctors, and that following my intuition and my body have saved me from many dangerous situations.What would share as has been the best diabetes therapy has been yoga and meditation, I would recommend it for those who get depressed as something wonderful to find balance and health.

Absolutely agree.

uma's profile photo
uma
12/02/2020 9:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-

McMurphy In my view I think you have a bit out of control the diet.200 GMS of bread is crazy, and 120 equal, bread has a high glycemic index.
Four bread fingers are two rations of HC.
And the equal chocolate 40 GMS is very much even without sugar.
You must consult with your endocrine and ask yourself about the bowling calculator, it is a meter that calculates the insulin according to the HC you take.
Learning to calculate what you eat in HC rations will help you a lot.
For anything do not hesitate to ask.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
12/02/2020 10:23 p.m.

By the way, the effect of fast insulin is four hours, at six hours you don't have that active insulin.The control after meals should be done at two and a half hours approx.

javielo's profile photo
javielo
12/02/2020 10:29 p.m.

gset said:
Thank you all for your messages, the truth that I felt wrapped talking with people in my same situation.Today I have a little more forces.
I will start collaborating in this forum, to help who needs it and share experiences.
Thank you really @"luvi" @"solararia" @"regina" @"gala" @"ainhoa"

I have a child in your same situation with your same age, and you don't know what I can understand.He seizes him.It is very sad to face it, but the harsh reality is that it does not have a medical team that understands or helps in the psychological aspect and he takes it worse than evil.All your care and food fall on me, because it is or take the weight of SJ disease, or let it die, because you don't want to speak.It is total rejection.It has gone to particular psychiatrists and psychologists (in the ss the appointments were with some empty months) and none has been able to empathize or he with them, which continues with their chronic depression, their rejection, and their desire for everything that everythingFinish.Their glycos are terrifying well above yours, and their daily figures with an inexplicable variability that there is no one who understands ... I am also exhausted.The doctors think that with giving you the leaf of rations guidelines and corrections, the equation has to leave, and in my case it is not so.I feel fatal.No matter how much you study your reactions to ins., its food and other factors, I do not give one.Or it is very high, or very low, but never where to be .....
To this is joined by his treatment towards me, which is devastating.Understandable, but devastating ... but I do not plan to throw in the towel, and dream with better times where he is able to take the reins of his illness and his life, and I can relax a little and smile, thinking that everything will go better.... someday, maybe ....

Mother of Daniel 23A, DM Type 1 from 6.

daniel_y_yo's profile photo
daniel_y_yo
12/04/2020 7:32 p.m.

Madre de Daniel
23 años,deficiente,epiléptico,mioclónico.
Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 6 años
Tresiba + Novorapid.....¿Cantidad? Aún no lo he descubierto 😢
Vamos muy mal

daniel_y_yo said:
gset said:
Thank you all for your messages, the truth that I have felt wrapped talking with people in my very situation.Today I have a little more forces.
I will start collaborating in this forum, to help who needs it and share experiences.

I have a child in your same situation with your same age, and you don't know what I can understand.He seizes him.It is very sad to face it, but the harsh reality is that it does not have a medical team that understands or helps in the psychological aspect and he takes it worse than evil.All your care and food fall on me, because it is or take the weight of SJ disease, or let it die, because you don't want to speak.It is total rejection.It has gone to particular psychiatrists and psychologists (in the ss the appointments were with some empty months) and none has been able to empathize or he with them, which continues with their chronic depression, their rejection, and their desire for everything that everythingFinish.Their glycos are terrifying well above yours, and their daily figures with an inexplicable variability that there is no one who understands ... I am also exhausted.The doctors think that with giving you the leaf of rations guidelines and corrections, the equation has to leave, and in my case it is not so.I feel fatal.No matter how much you study your reactions to ins., its food and other factors, I do not give one.Or it is very high, or very low, but never where to be .....
To this is joined by his treatment towards me, which is devastating.Understandable, but devastating ... but I do not plan to throw in the towel, and dream with better times where he is able to take the reins of his illness and his life, and I can relax a little and smile, thinking that everything will go better.... someday, maybe ....

It is the bad thing about diabetes, this are not mathematics and the equations do not serve, because every day those equations change.

I would like those equations to be constant and that this was mathematics, since I am an engineering student.

The solution that I have searched for me is something that can fight against those "inequations", which is the bomb.Although I have not tried it yet, in this forum and, in general, I have read quite well about it and that is why I have asked for it.

It is what I can recommend, being direct, because without it, we already know what there is.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
12/04/2020 9:33 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
daniel_y_yo said:
gset said:
gset said:
thank you all for your messages, the truth that is the truth thatI have felt wrapped talking to people in my same situation.Today I have a little more forces.

It is the bad thing about diabetes, this are not mathematics and the equations do not serve, because every day those equations change.

I would like those equations to be constant and that this was mathematics, since I am an engineering student.

The solution that I have searched for me is something that can fight against those "inequations", which is the bomb.Although I have not tried it yet, in this forum and, in general, I have read quite well about it and that is why I have asked for it.

It is what I can recommend, being direct, because without it, we already know what there is.

In my case, the bomb is not viable.Thanks for writing!🙏🤗

daniel_y_yo's profile photo
daniel_y_yo
12/05/2020 7:38 a.m.

Madre de Daniel
23 años,deficiente,epiléptico,mioclónico.
Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 6 años
Tresiba + Novorapid.....¿Cantidad? Aún no lo he descubierto 😢
Vamos muy mal

gset said:
good to all.

I am 23 years old, diabetic since I was 9 years old.I am very overwhelmed with this disease.I am starting to notice bad things in my body as a result of the disease.The HG is usually around 7, it is not at all evil.The controls, some up or down, but in general well.

But I notice things in my body.Headaches, tired view, palpitations, sexual problems, the psychological part (see how people do normal life and you always have to carry the machine to measure sugar and insulins ... see that there is no end, thatIt is for life ...).

I am quite embajado, sometimes I spend the nights crying seeing how physically deteriorated, and seeing the lifestyle that this disease entails.

I don't know if there is someone who can advise me something, or I don't know, I don't really know what my goal is in this forum.

Thank you all.

Link is a WhatsApp group where there are only diabetics and I am sure we can help you out.Pay attention to me and get into.Well, get the one who wants and be diabetics.I will be happy to help you do it for FA

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
12/06/2020 noon

Link

Diabetic group only talks about diabetes and doubts QW we have.Just enter you present and that's it.It is very interesting

Fft09's profile photo
Fft09
12/06/2020 12:01 p.m.

I had diabetes 2. It is serious because if it happens to 1 it is for a lifetime.
I had a very obvious limp, they were about to operate on the ankle and it was all for the damn diabetes.Insomnia problems, pain throughout the body, discomfort and increasingly high sugar.
But I heal !!!!As?Well, sleeping only 7 hours. (It cost me a world), not taking sugar and exercising (walking 4 hours a day)
It is a very hard disease and I was with her about 2 years or more.He had a 6.2 sugar index and the limit is 5.7.The doctor told me that if it reached 6.5, it was for a lifetime or D.1 and that it would have to resort to insulin

L_Diabetes_dos's profile photo
L_Diabetes_dos
12/06/2020 12:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.