{'en': 'Type 1 diabetes, how to make normal life?', 'es': 'Diabetes tipo 1, como hacer vida normal??'} Image

Type 1 diabetes, how to make normal life?

fer's profile photo   06/28/2017 11:19 a.m.

Example Theresa May Prime Minister Ingleterra, Nacho "Fernández Iglesias The Defense of Real Madrid has type 1 diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2019 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What touches the lottery and be able to do what you want or that tomorrow you wake up and are no longer diabetic?If I had heard that they asked this question to a diabetic when I was not yet, without a doubt I would have told him to choose to be rich.Seen from the outside, it would have seemed that this person led the same "normal" life as any other in my environment, "only I had to puncture before meals ...".

If the question asked me now, now that I am a diabetic, nor did I doubt: I would choose to be cured.
A disease does not contribute anything good and, logically, it alters and modifies the routines of your life, it was the one.That one can console thinking that there are worse things, of course.Each must look for the solution that suits him.

Is my life diabetic?It is for me in the sense that it is already my usual life;What happens is that, like many other people, I have known another way of life in which normal, the constant, the daily, the frequent thing was not to be aware of my body, but since I know that in my normality this other now entersFactor that is diabetes, because I adapt to my new conditions.And it is enough.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
09/22/2019 10:54 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

They are very sensitive, they call "negativity" who speaks of reality, it is good optimism but to some extent, once that line is crossed they are no longer aware of reality, and I think that all of us who have diabetes understood theFamous phrase of life, "the important thing is health, money goes and comes" that phrase at least me before having diabetes did not consider him true since I preferred money a thousand times, but today with this disease I would say that neitherAll the money in the world heals you of a chronic disease such as diabetes, nor does it return that normal life that you had before.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
09/23/2019 3:28 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

antonimar said:
Example Theresa May Prime Minister, Nacho "Fernández Iglesias The Real Madrid defense has type 1 diabetes etc

I would like to have its normality, which is sure to be more economically speaking ... Meanwhile, I consider that it is not normal, to have to go to the bathroom with my mobile in my hand so as not to lose the signal of my free, that I cannotPay it, but I do it, have to put excuses to go to me or have a coffee with sugar, because if I declared my illness I fear being out of work.
I live with my "abnormal" normality and carrying it the best I can.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
09/23/2019 8:48 p.m.

Mmmm everything I have lost .... 😆 😆 😆

Well, I do everything ... how much of my environment, then ... do I make a normal life?🤔 🤔 🤔 I guess, right?

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
09/23/2019 9:21 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Hello, it seems to me that this is diverting a bit of the initial question.If I could not have diabetes, of course I would choose it but from there to say that I do not have a normal life.In my environment I have never had people with diabetes and I do not remember even once I had to say "I do not because I am a diabetic."Of course it is sometimes a roll but, luckily, there are more and more facilities and control is more comfortable.I think everything is a matter of how to face things and how one feels.I encourage you who think you don't have a normal life to look around and think about real differences with other people and you will see that, apart from punctures and control, there is no more.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
09/29/2019 10:42 a.m.

clouds said:
Hello, I have been with diabetes and I can assure you that I have always made normal life.I have never obsessed and I refuse that this condition me at all.If I have wanted to eat something, I like it.I have traveled all over the world and I have never had the smallest problem, I always have a lot of supply and a lot of replacement and point, in fact the dryer of the hair occupies more space than the things of diabetes.

I have never had a serious hypoglycemia and in fact that I have no one knows, if I am at work I take my juice and I drink it without giving any explanation and if I am on the street I take something out of the bag or buy something in astore.It really is not worth giving him more importance.

For a medical error, I have come to have glycemias of more than 800 for several weeks.Nothing has happened to me, you do not die or give you a retinopathy in 2 hours.You have to take away the fears because it is not worth living like this and living with those fears will not make you better or healthier.

As what I want and when I want, if I get late and get off, I take a snack.I do not know, it is simply to look for alternatives and the most important thing is not to expect the world to adapt to you, but to be you who joins the world.

Time makes you wise and you learn to meet you, over the years, just to see it you know how many hydrates it has a meal.And the first piece of cake you eat will calculate it badly, but surely the third.And I don't want to encourage anyone to inflate cakes, but come on, that if one day you are dying to try something, you click and eat it and it ended, without any fear.

I agree with clouds, at first it is a stick of diabetes but in time you get used to it, we cannot look back, and the future does not exist we have to look today and if you are used to it because you make normal life, the badIt is not having diabetes, if not as it is an autoimmune disease because you are not freed that another one falls, so I say that well controlled diabetes and accustomed forward

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/01/2019 1:52 p.m.

Hello.
Type 1 diabetic sou, a doubt.
Several days ago there is no way to lower glucèmia.
I start the day with 186 (today).
Breakfast 2 rations with insulin that corresponds to me.
At noon I follow 186 glucose.
How can it be?
I only understand that insulin does not effect.I take several days ago a bottle (see photo) of Royal Jelly.
With the data that I refer, you can see what it is.
It can influence Q does not lower the glucose level

?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/17/2021 1:27 p.m.

@Jordiv

The real jelly is quite strong is a "chute" of energy.I don't know very well why you take it every day.The fact that he does not have extra sugars does not mean that he does not have carbohydrates naturally, be careful with that.If you take honey, you can also tell you the producer who has not put sugar !!
About 100 gr of jelly usually has 65 gr of carbohydrates.I imagine that you take a 10 ml blister, that is, more than a half ration of carbohydrates, which you should count.It may then make you generate additional glucose by the energy chute.Something similar sometimes happens with coffee, which can make glycemia up.
If you want to continue taking it, I would not do it every day, and simply at two/three hours if you are still high, then you put a correction.But in any case, he tells his carbohydrates.
all the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/17/2021 3:50 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

If you maintain high values ​​throughout the day and fasting, can it not be a matter of adjusting the slow?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/17/2021 5 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

jldiazdel said:
@jordiv

The real jelly is quite strong is a "chute" of energy.I don't know very well why you take it every day.The fact that he does not have extra sugars does not mean that he does not have carbohydrates naturally, be careful with that.If you take honey, you can also tell you the producer who has not put sugar !!
About 100 gr of jelly usually has 65 gr of carbohydrates.I imagine that you take a 10 ml blister, that is, more than a half ration of carbohydrates, which you should count.It may then make you generate additional glucose by the energy chute.Something similar sometimes happens with coffee, which can make glycemia up.
If you want to continue taking it, I would not do it every day, and simply at two/three hours if you are still high, then you put a correction.But in any case, he tells his carbohydrates.
GREETING

First thank you your involvement in helping.

The reason that prompted me to take "real jelly" was to increase my energy level seeing that all his ingredients were (indicated in the box).
I usually bike several days a week, and I thought a supplement would do well.
I didn't know that coffee could generate an increase in glucose, I stand.
I will take it into account.
Thank you so much.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
05/18/2021 4:45 p.m.

palomilla said:
What does the lottery touch and be able to do what you want or that tomorrow you wake up and are no longer diabetic?If I had heard that they asked this question to a diabetic when I was not yet, without a doubt I would have told him to choose to be rich.Seen from the outside, it would have seemed that this person led the same "normal" life as any other in my environment, "only I had to puncture before meals ...".

If the question asked me now, now that I am a diabetic, nor did I doubt: I would choose to be cured.
A disease does not contribute anything good and, logically, it alters and modifies the routines of your life, it was the one.That one can console thinking that there are worse things, of course.Each must look for the solution that suits him.

Is my life diabetic?It is for me in the sense that it is already my usual life;What happens is that, like many other people, I have known another way of life in which normal, the constant, the daily, the frequent thing was not to be aware of my body, but since I know that in my normality this other now entersFactor that is diabetes, because I adapt to my new conditions.And it is enough.

It is one of the most consistent comments that I read in a long time, a hug🤗🤗🤗

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/11/2021 2:13 p.m.

ruthbia said:
good diabetes degrades us little by little even if we take care of @luvi but life expectancy is the same as a non -diabetic person.I know several of 85 and 86 years that were detected when they were 40 years old.
There are worse diseases and with this you can live despite the control.
It is always better to be healthy and not be diabetic, of course, and I would always like to be 22 years ... but you can't.So we have to live in the best possible way and try to do everything we like and put ourselves to it

Not life expectancy is not the same with diabetes as without it, without diabetes you would live 12 or 15 more years, this is information no opinion, a greeting

andrespmat
07/11/2021 2:19 p.m.

Ah and I can't stand conformism,, you have to adapt, we must not fight, manifest, protest, it is that …….

andrespmat
07/11/2021 2:21 p.m.

Quiet, we all go through stages when we find out about a disease or something bad that is called duel, the idea is that you do not stay stagnant, live your stages step by step, you will see that little by little you will improve, most people with diabetesThey do not maintain their normal glucose levels, you have it a bit high or low, you must be aware of the disease simply and go from a few, talk to your medical staff, be it psychologist, nutritionist or endocrinologist to change the dose ofInsulin, start with few anything consult me!a hug!

While we are alive, everything has non -pain.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/11/2021 7:14 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Accept does not mean that you like it.And we have the right to get angry but remember this phrase "anger must last the same as a line in the water" and you shake and go ahead knowing that it is a hateful disease but friendly with it will be easier and remember we are not diabetics, we have diabetes1 lada, in my case.I am Claudia and I have diabetes.Obviously that our life is not equal to others, we count CH, we injected.Glucose varies eating the same.But life is beautiful !!!!

Clau's profile photo
Clau
07/11/2021 7:43 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

@Andrespmat against diabetes you can't fight, just learn as much as possible and live with her.
It is not true that you go 10 years of life.That was before the new insulins and control methods, today there is the same life expectancy.

Today walking along the beach there was a boy from about 40 with a free sensor on his arm, I had not noticed and my boy has told me:
"Look, one from your club"

In the end we are with a club, we have something that unites us.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2021 8:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Andrespmat against diabetes you cannot fight, just learn as much as possible and live with it.
It is not true that you go 10 years of life.That was before the new insulins and control methods, today there is the same life expectancy.

Fighting is for example, organizing and asking politicians and organizations to spend money on research for a cure or less enslaving treatment.

I do not know if 10 years, but it is clear that no matter how much you control you will not have the same life expectancy, that someone who never uploads sugar.The damage will be there for a lot of diabetics to be very resistant.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/13/2021 1:54 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I really leave this forum because they are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad wave.@Sherpa41 you can die for bad crossing a street.Meditate, look for inner peace and please do not distill poison

Clau's profile photo
Clau
07/13/2021 4:42 a.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Of course we have to always be very aware of our diabetes and we cannot neglect a minute, but I refuse to see everything in a pessimistic and defeatist way.I will do my best to carry good control, but I will do it with optimism.I am with @ruthbia, the means that we have today to control our disease (insulins, sensors, etc.) cannot be compared or far away with those before.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/13/2021 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.