{'en': 'Diabetes and vital optimism', 'es': 'Diabetes y optimismo vital'} Image

Diabetes and vital optimism

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/24/2017 8:41 p.m.

@"Dalu" No, with children and adolescents or can you think of.The endocrine that I had then only suggested it to concrete people, over 30, who played sports, quite stable diabetes, which put few rapid insulin units, etc.And in fact many people did not eliminate the 3 quick insulin injections, but only one or two.For example, an acquaintance eliminated those of breakfast and dinner but at the food it was still fast because there are people who have to eat more.But even if it is only to eliminate that of dinner is already an advance because you manage to reduce night hypos.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
11/05/2017 6:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jpr said:
antonimar said:
good, wanted to dedicate some letters to comment on the importance that emotions play, in having a controlled blood glucose at acceptable levels.We will all have happened on occasion for some time where we have irritated ourselves for something and when we measure we verify that we have the values ​​shot, that responds to biological factors of the body that reacts to stress, negatively in this case and positive if we generate good expectations.
The bad thing is for example (real case) when walking through a street, you pass in front of a cafeteria, and through the glass you see how a person takes a muffle, part in 2 and eats it, in a matter of less than a minute, and I to think, I would feel like eating one too, but of course you have to measure yourself to see how you walk since it has sugar, and it depends on the values ​​you have at that time you can or will not eat it, that for not thinking thatIn the long run this disease causes considerable damage to the body to if one thing that is done in less than 1 minute, you take time to see what you can do and in the end you do not even eat it and you stay with the desire, in short thingsof this blessing that has not fallen.
But it is best to learn to live as well as possible with it and be as positive as possible within what one can clear

Why don't you be able to eat the Magdalena too?You can eat it with 90 or 190 of blood glucose.If you feel like, eat it, you just have to put the amount of insulin necessary according to your glucose level at that time.Of course I do not stop a glucose figure at all ... I do the same as my friends, as the same as my friends and my only difference is that I have to prick the insulin before eating, nothing more ...

Hello.I do the same.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
11/05/2017 6:56 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

antonimar said:
good,

I wanted to dedicate some letters to comment on the importance of emotions, in having a controlled blood glucose at acceptable levels.

We will all have happened on occasion for some time where we have irritated ourselves for something and when we measure we verify that we have the values ​​shot, that responds to biological factors of the body that reacts to stress, negatively in this case and positive if we generate good expectations.

The bad thing is for example (real case) when walking through a street, you pass in front of a cafeteria, and through the glass you see how a person takes a muffle, part in 2 and eats it, in a matter of less than a minute, and I to think, I would feel like eating one too, but of course you have to measure yourself to see how you walk since it has sugar, and it depends on the values ​​you have at that time you can or will not eat it, that for not thinking thatIn the long run this disease causes considerable damage to the body to if one thing that is done in less than 1 minute, you take time to see what you can do and in the end you do not even eat it and you stay with the desire, in short thingsof this blessing that has not fallen.

But it is best to learn to live as well as possible with it and be as positive as possible within what one can clear.

Thank you!

Da Vinci's profile photo
Da Vinci
11/05/2017 9:38 p.m.

I agree with you @"sigsauer," "Being diabetic does not mean not living because nobody is exempt that something even much worse falls ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2017 2:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.