{'en': 'Diabetes and vital optimism', 'es': 'Diabetes y optimismo vital'} Image

Diabetes and vital optimism

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/24/2017 8:41 p.m.

Hello good,

I wanted to dedicate some letters to comment on the importance of emotions, in having a controlled blood glucose at acceptable levels.

We will all have happened on occasion for some time where we have irritated ourselves for something and when we measure we verify that we have the values ​​shot, that responds to biological factors of the body that reacts to stress, negatively in this case and positive if we generate good expectations.

The bad thing is for example (real case) when walking through a street, you pass in front of a cafeteria, and through the glass you see how a person takes a muffle, part in 2 and eats it, in a matter of less than a minute, and I to think, I would feel like eating one too, but of course you have to measure yourself to see how you walk since it has sugar, and it depends on the values ​​you have at that time you can or will not eat it, that for not thinking thatIn the long run this disease causes considerable damage to the body to if one thing that is done in less than 1 minute, you take time to see what you can do and in the end you do not even eat it and you stay with the desire, in short thingsof this blessing that has not fallen.

But it is best to learn to live as well as possible with it and be as positive as possible within what one can clear.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/24/2017 8:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @"antonimar".I don't believe in God or luck.So I explain my life with statistics.Someone had to touch him and touched me.Once diabetic you enter another hype .... Probability of developing other autoimmune diseases.With this certainty I accept my condition better.In a period of 2 years I had a diagnosis of diabetes, celiachy and lactose intolerance, so for mental health I prompt not to let myself be seduced by bakeries or ice cream shops or naa.Since then I, like Juan Palomo, stew it and how and here I am divine health, good weight and less poor.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/25/2017 11:13 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

antonimar said:
good, wanted to dedicate some letters to comment on the importance of emotions, in having a controlled blood glucose at acceptable levels.We will all have happened on occasion for some time where we have irritated ourselves for something and when we measure we verify that we have the values ​​shot, that responds to biological factors of the body that reacts to stress, negatively in this case and positive if we generate good expectations.
The bad thing is for example (real case) when walking through a street, you pass in front of a cafeteria, and through the glass you see how a person takes a muffle, part in 2 and eats it, in a matter of less than a minute, and I to think, I would feel like eating one too, but of course you have to measure yourself to see how you walk since it has sugar, and it depends on the values ​​you have at that time you can or will not eat it, that for not thinking thatIn the long run this disease causes considerable damage to the body to if one thing that is done in less than 1 minute, you take time to see what you can do and in the end you do not even eat it and you stay with the desire, in short thingsof this blessing that has not fallen.
But it is best to learn to live as well as possible with it and be as positive as possible within what one can clear

Why don't you be able to eat the Magdalena too?You can eat it with 90 or 190 of blood glucose.If you feel like, eat it, you just have to put the amount of insulin necessary according to your glucose level at that time.Of course I do not stop a glucose figure at all ... I do the same as my friends, as the same as my friends and my only difference is that I have to prick the insulin before eating, nothing more ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
10/25/2017 11:21 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

The truth is that not eating sweets is what matters least to the disease.Once you stop eating sugar usually they don't give you cravings and with the natural sweet of food it comes to you.I now have chuletones, cheese or cuckets instead of cakes.If it is true that nothing more diagnose I saw pastries on all sides because I have always been very sweet although I have never eaten much sweet for health.But in a short time I began to give me the same and I didn't even look at me.
For me, the worst is being aware that as, dose of insulin, downturn or climb and especially the inexplicable climbing climbs or downturn (that is the worst by far because you do not find explanation and you cannot do anything to avoid them).

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
10/25/2017 11:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
The truth is that not eating sweets is what matters to me least about the disease.Once you stop eating sugar usually they don't give you cravings and with the natural sweet of food it comes to you.I now have chuletones, cheese or cuckets instead of cakes.If it is true that nothing more diagnose I saw pastries on all sides because I have always been very sweet although I have never eaten much sweet for health.But in a short time I began to give me the same and I didn't even look at me.
For me, the worst is being aware that as, dose of insulin, downturn or climb and especially the inexplicable climbing climbs or downturn (that is the worst by far because you do not find explanation and you cannot do anything to avoid them).

Abuse of sweets is not good for anyone, but I don't understand why you don't eat cakes, if you like them.I insist: you don't have to deprive yourself of any food, in addition to the rest of the food, also as buns, cakes and sweets, I love the kat kit, for example! ... and I have them controlled with insulin ...What to do is learn to eat everything and not deprive yourself of anything because insulin is for that, precisely ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
10/25/2017 12:01 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"Jpr" I personally seem a delirium what you say, but hey, if you do well ... to click on right and left by the mere fact of being able to eat what you want to make it does not make any senseHealthy, then we are surprised when there are people who say that insulin is like water, in the end your body generates resistance not to mention that each insulin peak we receive is not exactly good.Anyway, for tastes the colors and each one carries his illness as he wants but I certainly do not share your opinion at all.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/25/2017 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@"jpr" I personally seem a delirium what you say, but hey, if you are doing well ... prick insulin to right and left by the mere factTo be able to eat what you want, it does not make any healthy sense, then we are surprised when there are people who say that insulin is like water, in the end your body generates resistance not to mention that each peak of insulin we receive is not preciselyWell.Anyway, for tastes the colors and each one carries his illness as he wants but I certainly do not share your opinion at all.

Of course, I am doing well, because I absolutely do not abuse any food, like everything with the moderation that each food demands, just as I would not have diabetes, and I encourage everyone to do the same.I have a 6.5% hemoglobin and I do not punctuate me right -handed and sinister (you have drawn things of context, of course, in this comment).Of course, if one day I feel like breakfast a croissant instead of toast either and I eat it, because I see absolutely nothing wrong with doing that and I think everyone must learn to eat everything.After 20 years of diabetes, eating everything, I am absolutely without any complication and I have never reached a hemoglobin greater than 7%, not even a teenager.The pastries, fats, pizza ... etc ... are unhealthy foods, but there is no problem in eating them from time to time.The treatment we have for insulin is precisely to normalize our lives as possible.You have to talk to a little measure, why eat this type of food from time to time and to its fair measure is no delirium (nor that I would have said that like every day ... what you have to read, inend...).

JPR's profile photo
JPR
10/25/2017 1:31 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"JPR" I do not agree with what you have to eat of everything, there are foods that are not healthy such as sweets or ultraprocesses and I at least try to avoid them to the fullest.Eating more or less only causes you more or less damage but harmful are always.People usually associate a problem with excessive consumption but that is very relative and each person will understand a different as excessive.I think it is like tobacco or alcohol, it is always bad to smoke or drink although obviously the damage is not the same if you smoke a cigar a day as a box or if you drink a wine from time to time or a daily bottle.The food industry invests millions in advertising and paying scientific societies to create that idea that you have to eat everything but without excesses, but its products are very harmful in addition to addictive.You just have to see the epidemic of obesity and associated diseases that we have since the ultraprocess began to be consumed.
I am already used to it and they do not usually feel like it almost ever, but if one day I get a craving or in a celebration like what I feel like, but it is very occasionally and I am clear that it is not healthy.Although they are well controlled with insulin, they are still preliminary products for health and end up causing long -term and more to diabetics that we already have more ballots for almost everything, so I prefer to avoid it to the fullest.When you get used to real food, the fruit seems to you a sweet and the cakes and the industrial pastries at least seem excessively sweet.

Yessica_A
10/25/2017 1:31 p.m.

I believe that eating a sweet from time to time or giving a whim, controlling the dose, helps to be better psychically and removes the anxiety and frustration of not being able to eat them.In the end everything is normalized and you do not have the feeling of feeding with prohibitions.That helps.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2017 4:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You don't have to eat everything @"jpr", @"Regina" there I leave it and that each one takes out their own conclusions :)

"The message that" you have to eat everything "could make some meaning in another era, in other circumstances, when precisely that" everything "exclusively included fresh and seasonal foods.
Eating everything or all the current food supply - although it was in moderation - would be crazy since following that maxim the only thing that would be achieved is a food style with a deplorable quality (and so we are, of course). "

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/25/2017 4:45 p.m.

@"Regina" I agree that eating a sweet from time to time we do all and it will not cause you great damage but whenever it is occasionally and be clear that it is something little healthy.It is like drinking a drink, for drinking one from time to time nothing is going to happen to you but it becomes something quite common (you take several every weekend) the thing changes.We all do things that we know are harmful but we are clear that they are.With food it does not always happen because the food industry puts a lot of money in making us doubt and that we continue to be consumers of their products and for this they use the deception of moderation and energy balance.It is not the same to eat a steak as a donuts even if you eat the same calories of both but the effect on the body is very different.
It seems very successful what @"nigiri" puts, I think that if you eat everything but only products that already existed 100 or 200 years ago and as then existhat now they sell us as bread) you will have no problem but it is that today the majority of what is in the Super is ultraprocess garbage.And say that you have to eat everything opens the door to a lot of products that cause many health problems.

Yessica_A
10/25/2017 6:01 p.m.

I will look good because I agree with everyone with their pros and cons.It is clear that each one has their way of life and does, gets used to or learns to eat in a more or less healthy way depending on the circumstances, body, work, type of work and sports activity of each person but in this case I am aLittle more with @"jpr" and @"Regina" that at all times are talking about allowing a whim "from time to time" read Magdalena, ice cream, coca cola or corn palomites regardless of whether you have diabetes or not.I know many people without diabetes who have made food their life or a way of life taking care of their biosaludable meals until they reach the extreme and their last consequences so they usually do not go to any social or family act because they will feel totally displacedFor the food (negative) theme and I know people with diabetes that eat absolutely everything and in moderation but without being repressed by having this fucking disease and those that we have had to learn to feed ourselves correctly "" thank you "" to diabetes and try to eat healthyBut while giving us a whim when the body asks us, even smoking 1 cigar than milks !!!

@"Yesssica_a" The theory of current processed foods and those of 200 years ago is totally true but the air of 200 years ago has nothing to do with what we breathe today by that rule of three we would have to live locked in aBubble because the irrespirable levels of carbon monoxide are causing millions of deaths a year and we continue to go out every day so what has been said, we have enough with ours for not being able to eat a sad Magdalena a month, it would be more ..And that is why I say that you are right with their thought and their motives;Each at home and God in all of@s;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/25/2017 6:36 p.m.

You can eat sweets, pastries ... that are made with very natural matter.
I love sweet and how.Do not sulked me insulin to eat it at a timely moment, but when it is time to have a snack or eat.I will do it and I will continue to do it and I do not see a crime whenever you calculate well.Being diabetic is already a heaviness if you eat a sweet more weights, but you smile more: D

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/25/2017 6:53 p.m.

@"Anaisabel" everyone can eat whatever, I don't get there.But the pastries is not healthy is made at home or the Super.The house will have fewer shits but still without being healthy.If you want to eat great but you can't say it's healthy.Healthy is the vegetable, the fruit, the eggs ... but not what we carry sugar or refined flours.
I am just as happy eating sweets as without eating them.In fact, they almost usually feel like it and if they give me to choose before many other things than a sweet.I am once in some celebration or dinner that I am surrounded by sweets because as what I feel like (which is usually little because I get tired quickly).But in my day to day I do not want to eat sweet.

Yessica_A
10/25/2017 7:14 p.m.

My daughter does not forgive her grandmother's milk with milk, she is caught by the point ..., in a small cup.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/25/2017 8:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To me for breakfast the body is asked (not always), after eating I always take my two portions of chocolate and if I leave (I do not do it often) to eat or dinner outside the dessert is always sweet.
I have not said it is healthy, but if there is a dessert you do not throw coloring or additives ... I see it natural.Sugar is good for the brain to route us and ours all day;)

Anaisabel
10/25/2017 9:20 p.m.

Indeed, this is what I meant, @"regina" @"Anaisabel"

JPR's profile photo
JPR
10/25/2017 9:38 p.m.

Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
Sensor Enlite

@"Yesssica_a", good day ... I know you read many science books, and I have never read any, (I am more of fantastic literature and science fiction), so I have no arguments to comment in the opposite direction.But equating a house made at home and an industrial one seems to me not.Food gurus are always recommending whole grains, hey, who knows that they give gut pain.I sponge breakfast every day of my life, made by me;Well refined cornmeal, ground nuts, flax seed, lactose -free butter, eggs, some fruit and a little cane sugar.It seems to me that it has no waste.Greetings to all.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
10/26/2017 10:26 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"SIGSAUER" The problem is that air we cannot stop breathing :)) But donuts can avoid eating, I do not say that it is wrong from time to time a whim, that is logical and even healthy, but there are foods that do notYou necessarily have to eat, not even occasionally, and most of them put them with a warden via television.I have not forgive my vinito or my beer on the weekend, that is so.
@"Anaisabel" The myth that sugar is important to live, as I just said, it is a myth, I mean refined sugar, brown sugar, panela, syrup ... etc etc.Theme, such is the level that our meals adapt to what they dictate.

I leave another link of a documentary that once seemed very successful.If you feel like it, you look at him, @"Yesssica_a" Surely you know him, it's called "In defense of food."

Link

Greetings for everyone!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/26/2017 11:18 a.m.

@"Nigiri", I have not said that sugar is very important to live.It is good for the brain.I have an idea of ​​science, and trying to do pleasant things.You have to take the disease seriously, but what the books say does not help me much to take it.I try to do things well to deprive myself of what I like :)

Anaisabel
10/26/2017 11:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.