{'en': 'Free Freestyle already covered public health!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre YA CUBIERTO SANIDAD PUBLICA!'} Image

Free Freestyle already covered public health!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/09/2018 12:53 p.m.

@Yessica_a, I corroborate what YESSICA says.At least in private there are not, there are no doctors who know new technologies.Some have heard of freestyle at most.Between that they have not been recycled and that the consultation would take longer, because they spend it.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/19/2019 11:56 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

In case someone is interested I sell 5 sensors for € 220 of my son who does not use them because he is now with the Dexcom G, expired in February 2020.
ANGEL
MOBIL 637547029

ahn's profile photo
ahn
04/22/2019 11:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Seeing the advantages of free2, I prefer to wait for me to give me again .... another that will take ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/23/2019 10:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You know if in the Valencian Community it will cover those over 18 so far they only cover these

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2019 7:12 p.m.

antonimar said:
You know if in the Valencian Community it will cover those over 18 so far only cover these

I asked my endocrine about this on the last visit and for the moment only until 18 years.They have no new news that they are going to finance it, at least for now, at adults.

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 1:44 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

A PDF has arrived where it says that this year it will be given to the elderly of 18, is it true or false?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/29/2019 7:17 p.m.

@Banhop, just today explains some of that the sugary Jedi.Find your blog.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/30/2019 11:54 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Good news !!!!!!

Health will extend the flash determination of glucose to all type 1 diabetics before the end of 2020.

Link

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
05/01/2019 11 p.m.

Come on, that little is there to reach the real MCG, which is what we need type 1, and be able to forget the "flash" at once ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/03/2019 2:04 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Let's see if another more reliable than the flash is subsidized.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2019 5:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.More than a year ago I didn't use freestyle more than anything because he had a half -hour delay and that hated him.Currently, do you still have the same delay?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
06/01/2019 6:24 p.m.

The delay is about 10 minutes.
Calibrated with XDRIP, perfect with respect to hair glycemia.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
06/05/2019 8:22 p.m.

Hello good,

In Euskadi they already subsidize almost everyone, except if you are a good diomatical but do not pay attention to your endocrine, that is, if you refuse to inflate from hydrates so as not to have to prick you, or do well controlled ketogenic diets and you know aboutYour illness more than you should, you don't have hypoglycemia, or hyperglycemia then do not give it to you, but if you have hyper or hypoglycemia because you do not control your disease then give you the free style ...

Are they forcing me to be a sick evil?

Maximum injustice.

lizgor's profile photo
lizgor
07/09/2019 2:48 p.m.

DM 1 desde Enero 2017:

• Con dieta low carb y deporte: Toujeo 8ui noche y 2ui Humalog (1-2 veces semana)
  • Con dieta cetogénica y deporte de alta intensidad: no uso insulina

A1c: 5,8%

I think they incite you to lie or get along with the endocrine to consider you suitable for free.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, on Thursday I was in my health center with the nurse and also told me, that they were doing the flash course, that I believed there were others but that I did not know anything, they will deliver in the health center the sensors prescribed by the endocrine.On October 25 I have an appointment in Endocrine, to see what they tell me.
I am an adult, but previously the endo told me that they put me on the list, although they were going to start giving the children in the hospital, but they have very few patients .. it is in the Gómez Ulla, who attends patients of SS despiteBe a military.
Let's see what they tell me !!

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
10/11/2019 6:43 p.m.

merchem said:
Hello, on Thursday I was in my health center with the nurse and also told me, that they were doing the flash course, who believed there were others but that I didn't know anything,The sensors prescribed by the endocrine will deliver in the Health Center.On October 25 I have an appointment in Endocrine, to see what they tell me.
I am an adult, but previously the endo told me that they put me on the list, although they were going to start giving the children in the hospital, but they have very few patients .. it is in the Gómez Ulla, who attends patients of SS despiteBe a military.
Let's see what they tell me !!

In Zaragoza, in August, the endocrinologist requested me a freestyle and has been as a week that they called me, they gave me the instructions, they placed my sensor and I have already been using it.
I am an adult and also a diabetic I am a cardiopath.I don't know if it has been for my normal turn or because they have given me priority for being a "complicated" patient.

tonino's profile photo
tonino
10/11/2019 7:14 p.m.

And in Andalusia? Does anyone know anything?Until now they have been financing those under 18 only for a year and a half I believe.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/17/2019 3:13 p.m.

"Quote" Rel = "Meginer" & Gt; And in Andalusia? Does anyone know anything?Until now they have been funding it to those under 18 only for a year and a half I believe.
I was on November 11 in Malaga and they told me in San José Obrero ... that at the moment they do not know when ...

salvador_antequera's profile photo
salvador_antequera
11/17/2019 5:43 p.m.

Good night.I have a question.The health system is giving free freestyle, but the waiting list is quite large, even meeting the requirements.I wonder if someone buys the sensors and the reader directly by Abbott.Then do you have problems accepting it for social security?I consult it by having to give DNI and other data for the purchase.Anyone who was buying it prior to the dispensation could solve the doubt?Thank you so much

Nosft's profile photo
Nosft
12/23/2019 11:41 p.m.

nosft said:
good night.I have a question.The health system is giving free freestyle, but the waiting list is quite large, even meeting the requirements.I wonder if someone buys the sensors and the reader directly by Abbott.Then do you have problems accepting it for social security?I consult it by having to give DNI and other data for the purchase.Anyone who was buying it prior to the dispensation could solve the doubt?Thank you very much

I bought it and now social security finances me without problem, moreover, the course they are giving with me have saved it because I already used it

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
12/24/2019 2:14 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.