{'en': 'Free Freestyle already covered public health!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre YA CUBIERTO SANIDAD PUBLICA!'} Image

Free Freestyle already covered public health!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/09/2018 12:53 p.m.

sigsauer said:
in my community to children and people with inadvertent hypos are financeing it, they just approved by risk profession, in case someone is in the sameSituation .-

Do you mean that they are financing Dexcom or Medtronic?Because the "inadvertent hypo" with a free evidently, it is useless ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
04/04/2019 5:43 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

ruthbia said:
@"aaandres" what I say is that since adults do not cover the abbott free system that the subsidy is made via rent for all, so it will reach morePopulation spectrum.

It has already been done with retirees, according to their pension some pay and others do not.

System aids are granted according to rent.I cannot have study scholarships because at that time it was considered that my parents' rent was high.

I do not think it is the best solution but now the scale is only minor and those cases that an endocrine says.
So, or we like the endocrine taking a black leg or forget about sensors.

The truth is that direct taxes are unfair (Amancio Ortega pays the same VAT for a cocacola that a stop, fair, just ... is not), and the indirect ones is indeed a scale, but they can also be unfair.But today, it is indeed what there is.Now, with the chronicles it should not depend on the rental for anything (because it is already paying according to her, it could not be charged 2 times for the same ... Another thing is that they say that you do not pay social security your quota ...

And I still think that the Free should finance it, but always with others ... the free is obviously the one that suits us with type 1, and the only one who insists on saying that it serves us, is Abbott, smearing to whom he has tospread.That they put on the table Dexcom, Medtronic and Abbott ... and Medtrum if someone wants it (there can always be someone who does well for their adhesive), and each one who chooses (poor Abbott, that little by little that people know optionsand offer them, they do not place a tenth that others).That it is an endocrine who chooses that quality of life provides to a patient, it seems fatal to me ... may decide which is the best treatment, insulins, etc ... but that decides that x has less quality of life than y,,That is not.The quality of life should be we who decided it, and they adapt the treatment.We all like to live well.

And I say that the chronicles should not depend on the rent, it is simple: we can be a source of income without option ... that is ... now we pay for insulin for eg, 10 euros ... if they say you have to pay80 euros, then you have to pay it! And if they say they are 800, because too.That is, our economic capacity is in their hands (government) ... and we have no option to look for alternatives.A chronic, will always depend on the State, what you have to pay ... without option to revolve, to say that if or not ...

What they could do, how less bad, as long as it is not established free, is that if Abbott weed doctors, Santiario system, etc. with a product that is what it is ... and they want to place it how they do, then come, come, we are not going to bother anyone the business and we accept octopus as a pet ...(Simply assuming the difference) that if we need (and you can say an endocrine that you need a free, because I know what I need in that aspect, go if I know, and it is not a free or by Asomo -I insist, I want to live welland have good quality of life-).

That they prefer to use this system to give you things that you do not need or do not work for you, to take and throw them away, and then buy what you need?Well, they will know, but I see it a waste of resources, and personal expense in what we need: that's where you had to optimize ... I can give you this, that for you it does not work, because I do not give it to you, but youI compensate for you to buy what you need (paying your difference), and I think it would be better.Greetings

pabloj2000
04/04/2019 5:59 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
sigsauer said:
in my community to children under 18 and people with unnoticed hyposApprove by risk profession, in case someone is in the same situation .-

Do you mean that they are financing Dexcom or Medtronic?Because the "inadvertent hypo" with a free evidently, it is useless ...

greetings

They are financing the freestyle only, obviously in people with inadvertent hypos the ideal would be an MCG with alarms but since Guardian Connect and Dexcom have not yet arrived (time to time) between making a hair measurement every hour or passing your mobile how many times you want by theSensor, this is the least bad (if not at night of course) .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/04/2019 10:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sigsauer said:
in my community to children and people with inadvertent hypos are financeing it, they just approved by risk profession, in case someone is in the sameSituation .-

What community are you?In Castilla and Leon they are giving it to children and I think that my profession is at risk (security guard), they force me to do the psychotecnic to renew my professional card every 5 years, when the "normal" is 10 years.I was in the endocrine 2 months ago and he told me nothing, only that it is a question of time that to those over 18 give it to us.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
04/05/2019 9:40 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

The free is not the panacea, of course, but in my case it has helped me a lot when using it with Miaomiao, it is not MGC, it is worth, but it does its function.
I had hiccup terror, above all, I have had 3 months of memory loss and concentration, risk of work dismissal for silly but daily misunderstandings ... my hem greater than 7.2 I uploaded it because of that at 8.6Because I was not used below 230, by the way .... I do not notice the hypos .... we stressed ratios and well, with the alarms of XDRIP, scheduled at 90, last hemo in December 6.5.
That is why I advance ... and I know I make the change on the weekend, very comfortable for me.
I tried Medtrum ... for me very badly.
Dexcom?Well, it will be the panacea, but as long as I do not finance it, I will not ruin me, when I try it, I will decide, but for now, I am sorry, but long life to the free, that the 2 ... puffff

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/07/2019 7:08 p.m.

Pabloj2000 said:
to see if they get the free (for the type 1 that we need a real McG- and there was more than 10 years ago- the free thing has been a "misfortune), that they are playing with our quality of life).We level up, although that lost time we will not recover.More than 10 years ago when it came out in the USA), and after it is with the income statement that returned to us what is paid for eg, and thus each one who wants or needs, but imposing a sensor for all, withThe deficiencies you have for a type 1 of Abbott - potential laboratory with spectacular marketing, fixed where it came with that product - for a type 2 sure you are doing very well, yes.Well, I don't agree.Greetings

[IMG] Link [/IMG]

The photo is right

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
04/08/2019 3:28 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Good morning.I just got out of my appointment with my endocrine and tells me that it includes me for the free subsidy.I live in Zaragoza.He has also told me that as of June they will subsidize all diabetics.

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
04/08/2019 1:11 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Today they have given me 6 sensors for 3 months, it is the hospital protocol but as I said, for now they have included me by risk profession, it is a fact that will soon be for everyone, I do not need training but to the people whoHe has never used it, they are given a mini training course they have invited me to explain how and what I put to avoid allergies and the use of myomiao and blucon so I think that I will give the course toThe new free users and nurses: or by the way, all this is in Vizcaya (Bilbao) .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/08/2019 2:54 p.m.

Good morning,

I live in Vizcaya and I am older than 18 and they have already been subsidized for about 1 year, as Sigsauer commented, they give 6 sensors for every 3 months and when they run out you approach the appointment and your history and give you another 6 (it will depend on the hospital).Ultimately they also ask you how the sensors have worked for you, for the issue of irritations and that fail, and also that you add to the website the data frequently so that they can do you as a follow -up that the educator is done in my case

I do not have a risky job and I have a well -controlled diabetes only that I always have about 5.5 of hemoglobin and soil to have under the glucose levels although I supply 1 or 2 units.And also, I practice a lot of sport.

For the issue of how I accessed the subsidy, it was for the theme of the "hypos" added me in the possible list and there is a week they told me that I entered the subsidies, since then I have not paid any patch and theoretically this is forever.

As this Sigsauer said I believe that in Brief we will all enter this subsidy.

Any questions you tell me

Greetings and

Josu's profile photo
Josu
04/09/2019 12:17 p.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

merchem said:
the free is not the panacea, of course, but in my case it has helped me a lot when using it with Miaomiao, it is not mgc, ok, but it does its function.
I had hiccup terror, above all, I have had 3 months of memory loss and concentration, risk of work dismissal for silly but daily misunderstandings ... my hem greater than 7.2 I uploaded it because of that at 8.6Because I was not used below 230, by the way .... I do not notice the hypos .... we stressed ratios and well, with the alarms of XDRIP, scheduled at 90, last hemo in December 6.5.
That is why I advance ... and I know I make the change on the weekend, very comfortable for me.
I tried Medtrum ... for me very badly.
Dexcom?Well, it will be the panacea, but as long as I do not finance it, I will not ruin me, when I try it, I will decide, but for now, I am sorry, but long life to the free, that the 2 ... puffff

Merchedm, I see myself reflected in many aspects (I don't want any hiccups, and I prefer to sleep at 200, which is what I do, even with MCG, because it bothers me to have to get up even ... and go for many years like that).And my alarms are at 100 (which is what Dexcom allows in their receptors), the low, and I do not want to approach.

On Dexcom, tell you that if you have allowed yourselfcases), having an MCG.I would encourage you to try it and then decide whether there is a difference or worth it.And if it is worth it, once you enter the world (underground) you will see that there are "many things" to amortize it and in a very important way (I insist, in many cases it comes out much more affordable than a free without being McG).I insist, it is simply a suggestion, that the lion is not so fierce how they paint it (if you move ... if you do not "move" it is another issue)

For me the free, it simply does not work for me, although I am glad that there are people who do.I need Dexcom, another thing is that they want to give it, I hope it is a matter of time.Perhaps my ruling was starting about 12 years ago with an apparatus that nobody knew, or doctors here even, and that made you see the stars (total freedom), and then it turns out that they get worse (free) devices and try to sell them as "revolution"It is a hoax, and in full rule, for all type 1 diabetics .... being able to live much better.At least it is my point of view.The free would have been great 15 years ago ... and 12 took an MCG directly (Dexcom) ... but in these times ....

greetings

pabloj2000
04/09/2019 5:36 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

@Pabloj2000, thank you very much for your contribution, I understand what you wantIt lasts anymore (with Medtrum I did not last for 14 days, but I recovered the money for the guarantee) in Dexcom I cannot claim it for what if you fail to extend it, I cannot afford it and as to prove, the disbursement is excessive..... Well, I am in those.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/09/2019 10:25 p.m.

It is that what I mean is that ... that the same for 300 euros, or for less, you have for 2 months treatment with Dexcom (and also marking how a clock).It depends on what the sensors last, which is, in Dexcom, systematic, that is, if you are one of those who last 1 month ... they will last all 1 month ... if you are one of those who last2 weeks, they will last all 2 weeks, and if you are one of those who last 7 days, all 7 days will last you (some can get out of the average, but in the end it is nailed).As for the reliability ... in 12 years, only 1 sensor failed to put it, and it may be 1 or 2 more that lasted very little or went wrong (either by default, which I do not even believe it, or possibly because of the positionwhere it was put, even that more than a sensor with several years of expiration).I speak to you in 12 years.That is why I tell you that if you can try it, because what you get, is what you are going to have in 99% of all you use.If you spend a box and last 7 days, then ... but if you spend it and last 1 month each sensor (that is, 1 box, you take 4 months), then look for information to "repair" transmitters, etc... and you take it out of the equation ... a free or a medtrum can be much more expensive, being what they are.I insist, suggestion.Of course, the first box and transmitter, you will have to buy it (for one or theDexcom (and surely you wouldn't stop using it).I only say that the numbers in Dexcom are very variable (and depending on the desire you have or what you involve, you have groups in FB how Nightscout Spain where these technical issues are discussed, enormously economize to values ​​that you may not believe), orIt can be very expensive according to the approach, that's why I suggest that a first test would be ideal - even buying a sensor and if the test itself lend you a transmitter, etc ....- Make numbers, which you are still paying;), or not, but do not discard an MCG just because of that, at the outset.Greetings

pabloj2000
04/10/2019 9:51 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello greetings to all.
In Melilla recently who approved it for children under 18 but makes it very little that also approved it for adults.Tomorrow I have an appointment to put it on.In my specific case, I was myself who asked my endocrine and he managed it.I see a little unfair that it is the same endocrinologist who decides to put it and whoever does not, since today, he is the one who makes the assessment.I hope that in a short time everyone who requests it can be put, and it is covered throughout Spain.A hug, and take care of yourself.

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
04/11/2019 12:15 a.m.

I think that if it must be the endocrin@ who manages and decides who to put the freestyle or any mcg, the interstitial medication with trends and arrows to up and down is an impressive and super useful tool that can help in the control ofDiabetes a barbarity but I also think that in the wrong hands it can be a watchmaking pump, a person without a medium formation in diabetes and technology, it is my opinion that the freestyle or an MCG is not valid for all people withDiabetes.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/11/2019 8:58 a.m.

@Sigsauer I am in part of agreement with you.I think that to use an MCG or the free, a certain formation is needed, as for insulin pumps.But that the endocrine is the only one to decide whether to put it or do not see it a bit unfair in the event that your endocrine is "anti-technology."There are many endocrine that still do not update and train in new diabetes technologies and many times as they do not understand they do not want you to use it.If you have the training but your endo, I may not give it to you and it is unfair.
The issue I think it should be well for professionals in the use of all the advances that are coming out so that they are updated and so they can train their patients.The problem with this is the usual, which is not done.So if your doctor is interested, he will form on his own, but if he does not interest him he will not and that harms his patients.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
04/11/2019 2:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

sigsauer said:
I think that if it must be the endocrin@ the one who manages and decides who to put the freestyle or any mcg, the interstitial medication with trends and arrows to up and down isAn impressive and super useful tool that can help in the control of diabetes a barbarity but I also think that in the wrong hands it can be a watchmaking pump, a person without a medium formation in diabetes and technology, it is my opinion that the freestyleor an MCG is not valid for all people with diabetes .-

Well, I do not share that ... that is, a person without diabetes formation, with an MCG is able to live, and also, acceptably ... without him, he is a walking zombie.That together with training it can be better, without a doubt ... but I would have already liked to have an MCG when I debuted, and that they told me "go home and learn", and I would not have lost several years of "training" that noIt served absolutely at all (one thing is formation, and another thing is "deformation", that is, you have a life that does not "ok" for diabetes and intend to change it) ... CGM and Holy Hand, believe onlyWhat you see, and not what they tell you (it is my opinion, I insist, and my experience).Of course I recommend all of them a lot of training, knowledge of hydrates, schedules, etc ... that is politically correct to say, and I say it.

It is also true that everyone may not be suitable for technology, and I have already seen years ago, some case, especially very old (all diabetic life), which directly put so much alarm nervous, etc ... butIn general, I think it contributes an unknown quality of life.That of clickI am willing to make and run the risks that it entails (I also find that they are acts of faith, for me, in my case, suicides)

Greetings

pabloj2000
04/11/2019 3:04 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

In Madrid they do not give it to all minors.The son of my fishmonger is 12 years old and the endo does not put it because I do not recommend it for such young children !!!!

I have no review until June ..... I doubt they assign it to me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2019 3:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Of course, man, diabetes is only suffered by minors, then heals, hey.You have to bother how there were no more adults than children suffering from this evil!

The thing about this country is traca.

Bea Claro de Luna's profile photo
Bea Claro de Luna
04/14/2019 12:13 p.m.

bea clear of moon said:
of course, man, diabetes is only suffered by minors, then heals, hey.You have to bother how there were no more adults than children suffering from this evil!

That if for the beach bars, LGTBI or feminist, and the NGOs that favor illegal immigration, the money that makes us all pay with taxes appears.

The thing about this country is of traca.

Well I think you are entering swampy land.

More than 20 years ago I had my treatment with NPH and regular and I had to mix with syringe, I had to get a lady drop for my first destroxtis and I have no trauma.

I believe that for waiting for 1 more year, we will not die in the attempt.

There is already the specifications, everything is already underway, I do not understand the comparisons with the LGBTI collective, it influences you something if there are beach bars or not for the collective?

I do not know, I think you come up with this issue sincerely, it's like everything, if you want the best treatment in the world when cancer, you pay it, if you want the best treatment in chungas diseases, you pay or accept itthat give you in the SS.

This has already said that they are with it, we are seeing it, but there each one comes into play, you would seriously put on the sensor knowing that there is a child who could use it, but they do not give it to it because (let's put) your complaints andThey give it to you heavy?

Well, I prefer that they put it to the child, that I do know what it is to have to click every two hours, or my mother the poor who woke up at 00/03/06 to take control and etc etc, to me, to me, to meIt will come to me, I will not swallow or die while I hope, you just have to continue doing what you did before this existed.

It is my point of view, I think we are becoming very selfish, I first buy it before, I have it first, I before you ... Anyway

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/15/2019 2:08 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

This year they will begin to subsineum throughout the second semester, confirmed by the Valladolid Diabetics Association

Rindajata's profile photo
Rindajata
04/16/2019 12:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.