{'en': 'Free Freestyle already covered public health!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre YA CUBIERTO SANIDAD PUBLICA!'} Image

Free Freestyle already covered public health!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/09/2018 12:53 p.m.

Here in Valladolid only to those under 18.The endocrine told me that the type 1 will have to wait, but he thinks that there is not long

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
03/18/2019 3:38 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Hello: I have been using it for a month and in my case I am sure it would be cheaper to give me the sensors than the strips.For me it is a joy after 40 years crushing my fingers.
In France the sensors leave at 40 euros, if you do not live very far, like me that I live near you have to make the trip.

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
03/18/2019 6:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sugarluis said:
mario_s said:
regina said:
regina said:
then, if they give you free, do not give youstrips? Because the free cannot sustuse all the strips.

In my C.A.They give you the sensors and also strips, a box of 50 for 3 months, for checks when the sensor gives rarilla measures, which happens.Well, also needles for the bowling and for the skewer.All in a box every three months approx.

Hello Mario, what community are you?They give it to the over 18 years of the Free Style sensors?
Thanks in advance

Hello.Castilla La Mancha.They give it only to children under 18.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/18/2019 10:35 p.m.

mario_s said:
sugarluis said:
mario_s said:
mario_s said:
Then, if they give you free, they don't give you strips? Because free can't ssustize all strips.

In my C.A.They give you the sensors and also strips, a box of 50 for 3 months, for checks when the sensor gives rarilla measures, which happens.Well, also needles for the bowling and for the skewer.All in a box every three months approx.

Hello Mario, what community are you?They give it to the over 18 years of the Free Style sensors?
Thanks in advance

Hello.Castilla La Mancha.They give it only to children under 18.

OK thanks.It is what I understood that at the moment only the minors 18. Hopefully it will be extended for the rest of diabetics regardless of their age.As someone commented above I do not say that they "give it" but that it can be copied based on income and income.Anyway to wait.Salu2

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/19/2019 11:52 a.m.

Let's see if they get the free (for the type 1 that we need a real MCG- and there had already been more than 10 years ago- the free has been a "misfortune), ... that they are playing with our quality of life).Neither flash, nor on demand, nor anything ... MCG 100%.It is a very personal point of view.That it is with the declaration of the income that would return to us what is paid for eg, and thus each one who wants or needs, but to impose a sensor for all, with the deficiencies that he has for a type 1 that of Abbott -LaboratoryPowerful with a spectacular marketing, fixed where he arrived with that product- for a type 2 sure he is doing very well, yes.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/19/2019 4:55 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

In Valencia, my educator has assured me that by 2020 it will also be financed for those over 18 (it is currently up to children and, I am just at the limit!).

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/21/2019 3:03 p.m.

Madrid in progress ....
It does not let me attach the file .... so ... whoever wants can access the contract

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/22/2019 7:36 p.m.

@Merchedm, are there three different systems, one for bombs and the others, will it be free and dexcom?
It would be good if you could choose or win the best
I don't know if reliability studies will have done ..
Although the cheapest must be the free ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/22/2019 11:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina that seems, the first line puts on demand, there are 113,000 units at 45+VAT, after Dexcom ???237,000 units at 55+VAT (surprised ... are more than double than Free).Finally 26,000 units for bomb.
Deadline for submission until April 15 I think I remember.Then award, blah, blah, blah to see if for September ... and for all or almost all.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/23/2019 9:21 p.m.

It looks at me that in that document, the first at 45+VAT is free (curiously, the one that the least discount seems for a sensor, with respect to the sale to the public that are 59 euros, and the worst of all, which is not even McG), The second of 55+VAT and seeing units, could be that of Medtronic (I think it is the most popular thanks to its bombs), and the third to 67 could be the DEXCOM (a good discount, if we take into account that eachBox is sold at about 370 with 4 sensors).It is a pity that they do not manage it otherwise, and instead of "subsidizing" 45 euros of a free (which is what it is), each decide to pay the difference, and move to a Medtronic or a dexcom (10or 22 euros from the pocket of each one), which at least in my view, would be very well used with the quality of life you earn.We are going to have to continue waiting for the continuous measurement ... but it should already be when falling, although those of Abbott will be there "braking" the good for us ... which is bad for them.Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
03/31/2019 12:58 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello good,

I just left the appointment with my doctor, and we have been playing this matter, I have already commented on another thread, but the summary is, I went for my bomb 640 and we have decided to wait for the 670 that is already underway, in a couple of months I have it, and as I am very worried about the subject sensors, contracts and others, it has told me that I do not worry, that in addition to the free there are others in the same ship, and that I was already ready, IIt has dropped that when I put the 670 the same I have to pay a couple of months of sensors but that at the latest, next year there will be several covered sensors.

Well, little by little, something seems to move, we have to have a little more patience

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/01/2019 12:40 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

I do not believe anything because minors are not yet provided in Madrid, so we will have to wait longer than they say

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 7:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In my community to those under 18 and people with inadvertent hypos are financing it, they just approved by risk profession, in case someone is in the same situation.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/02/2019 9:38 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I would say they do it for rent like medications.There are parents who can pay it or a high percentage of the cost and others do not.That would be fair.

Because?Who has high rent, pays more taxes.The return of these must be the same for everyone.That is fair.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
04/02/2019 10:53 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
ruthbia said:
I would say they do it by rent as medications.There are parents who can pay it or a high percentage of the cost and others do not.That would be fair.

Because?Who has high rent, pays more taxes.The return of these must be the same for everyone.That is fair.

For the same system as all the aid of the State, they are granted by rent.
With your criteria, the rich would not pay anything because they already pay more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 3:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:

For the same system as all the aid of the State, they are granted by rent.

One thing is the aid and a very different health.According to your criteria, a rich with cancer, or pay more or give it.What has already been paying, does not count.Fabric.
ruthbia said:

With your criteria, the rich would not pay anything because they already pay more.

Do you send?What were we?Do not pay anything or pay more?I miss.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
04/02/2019 7:50 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

For insulin a percentage is paid (10, I think) for being a chronic medicine.Why not do the same?

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/02/2019 10:32 p.m.

In case someone is interested, I sell 2 sensors for change of medication of my doctor, as I do not know when I will return them, I would not like to expire, I sell them for € 60, if you are interested in someone to send me a message, I am from Ourense.

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/03/2019 1:41 a.m.

merchem said:
for insulin a percentage (10, I think) is paid for being a chronic medication.Why not do the same?

Before the strips were taken in the pharmacy and paid part of them, such as insulin.

But of course, we already enter another debate, if that has "advanced" and we cover it with what they take away from taxes (badly tractrá), because we move forward in the system and now.

It is the evolution of treatment, since offers, health and others, will have to adapt the measures to today's reality.

And we'll see, because we are more and more diabetic, more older people, more life expectancy, more expensive treatments ... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤯🤯🤯🤯

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
04/03/2019 11:18 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

@"Aaandres" What I say is that since the ABBOTT Free system does not cover adults that the subsidy is made via rent for all, so it will reach more population spectrum.

It has already been done with retirees, according to their pension some pay and others do not.

System aids are granted according to rent.I cannot have study scholarships because at that time it was considered that my parents' rent was high.

I do not think it is the best solution but now the scale is only minor and those cases that an endocrine says.
So, or we like the endocrine taking a black leg or forget about sensors.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2019 7:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.