{'en': 'Free Freestyle already covered public health!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre YA CUBIERTO SANIDAD PUBLICA!'} Image

Free Freestyle already covered public health!

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/09/2018 12:53 p.m.

Good guys and girls!

In my community they already cover social security free freestyle, of course for children under 18 ... And the older ones who ???

They told me that the sale of this product to Social Security costs about € 15 those who are paying € 68.

At least they could facilitate it to 50% even if it was good I do not know if there is any form of pressure ...

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2018 12:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

antonimar said:
good guys and girls in my community already cover social security free, clear for children under 18 and the elderly who ???
They told me that the sale of this product to Social Security costs about € 15 those who are paying € 68 at least could facilitate it to 50% even if it was good I do not know if there is any form of pressure

Hello

In which community?

Greetings

xdr's profile photo
xdr
04/09/2018 1:39 p.m.

If they give the free, do they stop throwing?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2018 4:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Not the strips will continue but the free would be another opsicon that costs them the same as the strips

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/09/2018 4:55 p.m.

So, if they give you free, do not give you strips? Because the free cannot swim to all the strips.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/09/2018 7:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

In France it is covered by the SS and give you the sensors and I think that a maximum of 2 strips a day in case the sensor gives you very distant values.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/09/2018 8:08 p.m.

Well yesterday I went for material and nothing at all.In Madrid it does not go into budgets at the moment.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2018 7:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

As always, adults remain in the background, it seems insulting to me, it is as if they were telling me that my health and my life are worthless.And besides, it seems to me that I could srr until denunciable because it is still a form of discrimination.

Nubes's profile photo
Nubes
04/16/2018 5:28 p.m.

Desde 1992 con el rollo este....

It is that it is seen that the DT1 when we turn 18 should be removed ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/19/2018 10 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

What community?thank you

dolores10ro's profile photo
dolores10ro
04/22/2018 11:58 a.m.

There is possible that there are in some communities that are delivering them free of charge and in others not ?? That would be a fairly serious discrimination !!
All the best

chiki's profile photo
chiki
03/13/2019 11:56 p.m.

Let's see, I am the first to complain about all this, but you have to be realistic, this system carries very little in the market, and we cannot pretend that it is standardized as the needles, strips and others that have been with years withwe.

In a new system, you have to try, approve, certify, budget and others ...

I understand the anger, but we have lived many years without this, so the imperative "need" is not so.

What is not normal is that it is to the child's taste that some yes and others do not.

We will continue fighting for equality for all, but if they are already giving it in children, because we are a bit coherent, little by little it will extend and we will all have it as we now have the strips, lancets, needles and other varieties

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/14/2019 9:38 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

clouds said:
As always, adults remain in the background, it seems insulting to me, it is as if they were telling me that my health and my life are worthless.And besides, it seems to me that I could srr until denunciable because it is still a form of discrimination.

I totally agree with you !!
This is discrimination.
What happens, that adults have no right to strict control of our diabetes and improve the quality of life ????
Please, the SS is released, making calculations, it comes out like reactive strips ...
You have to keep pressure !!!!!

Celii's profile photo
Celii
03/14/2019 5:14 p.m.

noko1987 said:
to see, I am the first to complain about all this, but you have to be realistic, this system has very little in the market, and we cannot pretend that it is standardized asThere are already the needles, strips and others that have been with us for years.

In a new system, you have to try, approve, certify, budget and others ...

I understand the anger, but we have lived many years without this, so the imperative "need" is not so.

What is not normal is that it is to the child's taste that some yes and others do not.

We will continue fighting for equality for all, but if they are already giving it in children, because we are a bit coherent, little by little it will extend and we will all have it as we now have the strips, lancets, needles and other varieties

When children and pregnant women are subsidizing, that means it is more than proven.
I don't know what they are waiting for ...
All DM1 are the same !!!

Celii's profile photo
Celii
03/14/2019 5:16 p.m.

Being already a user of the free but leaving my pocket I agree with @noko1987 and it is also something that must be done staggeredly.I do not know if you will know, but Abbott (the company that carries the Free) has restricted purchases to users who already use it as well as forbidden new buyers.This is basically because they do not reach them, they are not able to produce so much or so fast.
You have to be realistic and take a little time.There is less!

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
03/15/2019 10:19 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Hello calm that in the second semester it is up to us.At least in Catalonia.This is what my endocrine told me they give me many hypos and he says that then I have so I hope.He told me that in my case for my hypos they will let me choose and I can opt for the Dexcom.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
03/17/2019 12:10 p.m.

That would be good, that could be chosen.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/17/2019 12:25 p.m.

regina said:
then, if they give you free, do not give you strips? because the free cannot swab all the strips.

In my C.A.They give you the sensors and also strips, a box of 50 for 3 months, for checks when the sensor gives rarilla measures, which happens.Well, also needles for the bowling and for the skewer.All in a box every three months approx.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
03/17/2019 7:02 p.m.

I would say they do it for rent as medicines.There are parents who can pay it or a high percentage of the cost and others do not.That would be fair.
I already pay the medications according to rent, why not the sensors?Thus they would reach more population spectrum.
Of course in Madrid they still do not give it to anyone, or minors or older.
He told me the endocrine that would take.
I pay it, but it is an exclavitude to be aware of the deadlines you can buy, then they do not arrive because they do not give a coarse and if one spoils ... a ordeal for the spare.
If one day the SS covers it is faster and better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/18/2019 7:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mario_s said:
regina said:
then, if they give you free, do not give you strips? Because free cannot swim to all the strips.

In my C.A.They give you the sensors and also strips, a box of 50 for 3 months, for checks when the sensor gives rarilla measures, which happens.Well, also needles for the bowling and for the skewer.All in a box every three months approx.

Hello Mario, what community are you?They give it to the over 18 years of the Free Style sensors?
Thanks in advance

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/18/2019 1:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.