{'en': 'Eat fruits in diabetes', 'es': 'Comer Frutas en la Diabetes'} Image

Eat fruits in diabetes

juanluis's profile photo   07/01/2019 8:56 p.m.

you said:
I have it in a file on my PC ... that's why I told you about an email to send it to you.
It is the fastest thing that occurs to me.Put a private, your mail and send it to you in PDF format

Sent.Thanks @arse

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/14/2023 11:26 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

On the Diabetes Page Low in Facebook hydrates appears the translated book file.
Dr Bernstein is an American endocrine I think, who has DB type 1 since he, has a YouTube channel and I think that at the end of the month he always answers questions that ask him

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/15/2023 1:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Indeed, @meginer from there I downloaded it ... and I didn't remember where I had taken it ... what a fabric

Link 0CPRJA4ODF9M9I-DAEKDWX9LB8FKQYM & PAIPV = 0 & HASH = ACREO-IPyPP_IP2HM_M & __ CFT __ [0] = AZX1ODB3VQKMKLNEDFIY_LSSGEFKRBVSTVL7SIMYFXGCZUX3JNBUZO4L6YGior-DQP0UWHLWVCAWJ4XSZO5GGRYJSKZMHDOJULRMV0X67CVPXILNDBMHEFQRE3UXNJSEQNOK327HMJYYD3SBJWGGGL-6V7RHX1B19HQBMTIFXL7NU_-OFCXHQG43Z8RU7JO7JO7JO7JO7JO SRBFHAVZ_2VEUNZZSVPGWWDEVHK8GPHA-UHYCQ & __ TN __ = H-Y-R

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/15/2023 1:28 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello:
I as a fruit 3 times a day and to overcome when I am low.There is no need to be obsessed with postpandral hyperglycemia because we are not going to die or we will have retinopathy the following year.Healthy people have 150 postpandracials and nothing happens to them, I take 40 with this and I have had high postpandrals some days and I have no complication and as carbohydrates and I inject I insulin from the year 1983. I consider that the fruitIt is very healthy and we should not dispense with it, it is better to take for dessert as some hydrates any potato, some rice and legumes and some protection and for dessert fruit.I do physical exercise.I do not consider myself an expert in diabetes but being as I am after 40 years I think they endorse that I do not badly and I am increasingly safer that good genetics helps.And my endocrine does the right case since the master in diabetes I have it with my experience.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
12/17/2023 7:20 p.m.

Good to read testimonies like yours @yaizaj.You've happy the day.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 7:28 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Glad to hear it.And I have also had two daughters who are 17 and 18 years old and are healthy at the moment.A pleasure if I can help you with something.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
12/17/2023 7:33 p.m.

morganeta said:
I love the fruit, especially summer, I adjust the insulin and that's it, but I now refuse with the heat to put aside the peaches, alparicoques,Watermelon or melon & lt; 3 & lt; 3

Idem, I love the fruit and I will not stop eating it.I try to take it for dessert when I have made a very low meal in hydrates.In general, I try not to exceed 100g of HC daily so I adjust the meals so that the global computation remains in that figure.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
12/18/2023 5:34 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

The fruit (except exceptions) is fundamental in our diet and especially for a diabetic.We just need to adjust the appropriate insulin to the piece.The fiber it contains and the type of glucose -fruceous- is the best possible for our diet.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
12/24/2023 7:18 p.m.

Hello, good article of fruits.I guess everything, the idea would be not to abuse its consumption and eat the entire fruit with the shell as much as possible.
I would like to make a separate comment, which has nothing to do with fruits.
I am dad of a son who has diabetes since 2009, and once I read a post that said something like “I am not diabetic, I only have diabetes.Diabetes did not define me “it caught my attention and since that day I scored him as a rule.And while it can be a pavada, I think that psychologically it is important, and always try to instill it to my son since then, that you are not diabetic, you only have diabetes, as others have Parkinson, arthritis, sclerosis or cancer;and they are not called arthritic, sclerotics or heating;Diabetes does not define you, you only have diabetes.
And as I read in several comments the "Diabetics", maybe someone serves the idea to take it as a concept of life.

gerardd's profile photo
gerardd
12/31/2023 5:03 p.m.

@GERardd, there are also rheumatic, allergic, daltonic, asthmatic, celiacs .... nothing happens to be diabetic, the easier it is to take it, the less importance it will be given.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/01/2024 5:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

However, it is important to choose fruits in moderation and take into account its sugar content.
Some fruits with low glycemic index, such as berries, apples, pears, peaches and plums, are good options for people with diabetes.Other sweeter fruits, such as bananas, mangoes and grapes, should be consumed in moderation and preferably together with fiber -rich foods to help control blood sugar levels.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
02/17/2024 12:23 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

The plums are not, never, are highly rich in fructose.
Red fruits are the only casualties and lemons.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2024 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pink3 said:
However, it is important to choose fruits in moderation and take into account its sugar content.
Some fruits with low glycemic index, such as berries, apples, pears, peaches and plums, are good options for people with diabetes.Other sweeter fruits, such as bananas, mangoes and grapes, should be consumed in moderation and preferably together with fiber -rich foods to help control blood sugar levels.

A question.Are you diabetic?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/17/2024 11:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It all depends on the amount and how fast and slow insulin acts.
But the fruit has so many vitamins and nutrients that there is to see how you can eat.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/18/2024 8:14 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Really the nonsense that you have to read, the amount of properties that the fruit has and you have to limit consumption, when people will see that diabetics can eat everything in their right measure, because of fruit, even more, nowI just need to read that we stop being diabetics if we feed on water and air

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/19/2024 9:21 a.m.

vero83 said:
really the nonsense that you have to read, the amount of properties that the fruit has and you have to limit consumption, when people will see the people that diabetics can eat everythingTo its fair measure, because of fruit, more even, now I just need to read that we stop being diabetics if we feed on water and air
>

"The benefits of photosynthesis in the diabetic diet," sounds good.Surely some flip would buy it.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/19/2024 9:30 a.m.

The same vitamins that are in the fruit, are in the vegetables and go up much less like such are not essential, what happens is that we like it, I like them and that is why I do not delete them, if not, I would suppress them, onlyI try to eat them, I am throwing down and I have exercised and you can continue to go down, or as fruits with low glycemic index fundamentally red fruits, some peach in summer and some tangerine or yellow kiwi.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2024 1:30 p.m.

The skin of fatty fish are a good source of vitamin D, E and many of Group B.
If not, the Eskimos would not exist.
I have breakfast for occasion for that same reason a snap of sardines in oil, who come with the skin (and because they are good, so that we are going to fool ourselves) b).

THC's profile photo
THC
02/19/2024 2:12 p.m.

meginer said:
The same vitamins that are in the fruit, are in the vegetables and go up much less like that they are not essential, what happens is that we like it, I like them andThat is why I do not suppress them, if not, I would suppress them, I only try to eat them, I am throwing down and I have exercised and can continue to go down, or as fruits with low glycemic index fundamentally red fruits, some peach in summer and some tangerine or mandarinyellow kiwi.

The yellow kiwi is sweeter because it has more sugar

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
02/19/2024 6:10 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

phosphorero said:
meginer said:
The same vitamins q are in the fruit, are in the vegetables and go up much less like that are not essential,What happens is that we like them, I like them and that's why I don't delete them, if not, I would delete them, I just try to eat them, I am throwing down and I have exercised and you can continue going down, or as fruits with low indexGlycemic fundamentally red fruits, some peach in summer and some tangerine or yellow kiwi.

The yellow kiwi is sweeter because it has more sugar

The as little mature are 14 g per 100 I think, if it is small they can be 7 g, I know if it will give me more peak than normally but good.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/20/2024 3:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.