{'en': 'I tell you everything about freestylelibre 2', 'es': 'Os cuento TODO sobre el FreestyleLibre 2'} Image

I tell you everything about freestylelibre 2

mama con diabetes 's profile photo   03/05/2020 9:58 a.m.

"because you will not have seen me yet to ask for any help or recommendation to anyone, but in short, there are always people like you who know how to thank the contributions of others."

With this is everything said, with this I referred to educated and "humble"

For people like this, so many valid people of this forum have left;

This is my last comment here, you already have a person who controls and knows everything;

Greetings to all who have been contributing from humility and respect for so long.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2020 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Davidag200 "am I in this forum to help" do you never need anything from the other?You are the Sabelotodo ... as long as your comments are read, the intention of help is not read, you always attack someone and do not accept the different looks or experiences of others ... Your superb is read in every written word.A pity there are people like this in this forum.
@sigsauer Thank you for your reflections always respecting others.
I will not respond more aggressions!
We all need the other in life !!!!

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
03/09/2020 1:54 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

I do not know what you understand by pride or humble, but if you show irrefutable data, people are already told that "it is not humble because you cannot be wrong" is what is done here, because we are going wrong.And yes @sigsauer, I have never asked anyone for help in this forum, so stop criticizing my comments, as if they were not true.Dedicate to criticize people who say false things or clarify doubts, which I have made in all the comments I have written in the forum.If for that, I am criticized for superb or non -humble, in short, it is what I was missing to see.My withdraw from the forum and so, with a little luck, you know what it is to value those who help.

I think I have already said everything I had to say.end, there are always people like you who know how to thank the contributions of others. "

With this is everything said, with this I referred to educated and "humble"

For people like this, so many valid people of this forum have left;

This is my last comment here, you already have a person who controls and knows everything;

Greetings to all who have been contributing from humility and respect for so long.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/09/2020 3:42 p.m.

Then the 2 is already marketed in Spain?, In my community they have just begun to finance the 1, then they will pass us to 2?, PQ if they will stop selling sensors of the 1 ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/09/2020 4:08 p.m.

meginer said:
then the 2 is already marketed in Spain?, in my community they have just begun to finance the 1, then they will pass us to 2?, PQ if they are already going to stop selling sensorsFrom 1 ...

ABBott's free freestyle sensor is being marketed in Spain since March 2020.
FSL 2 is expected to finance, but the date is unknown, as it depends on the stock of each CC.AA.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
03/09/2020 5:49 p.m.

Today I have entered to buy sensors and only sell from Freestyle 2 and in my case, I would have preferred to take the usual, why?Because I will not continue to use them for a long time since Social Security will begin to finance the guard.They supposedly put it on me this Thursday but on the issue of Coronavirus they have canceled the formation and there.The thing is that I do not feel like having to update neither the device nor the apppeople in this situation.I think they should have left a while in which there was the option to take or freestyle 1 or the 2. Not everything is marketing and number in this life.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/10/2020 7:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
I have entered to buy sensors and only sell of freestyle 2 and in my case, I would have preferred to take the usual ones, why?Because I will not continue to use them for a long time since Social Security will begin to finance the guard.They supposedly put it on me this Thursday but on the issue of Coronavirus they have canceled the formation and there.The thing is that I do not feel like having to update neither the device nor the apppeople in this situation.I think they should have left a while in which there was the option to take or freestyle 1 or the 2. Not everything is marketing and number in this life.

Well, I just went through my health center and they have given me for 3 months and all the Freestyle 1 boxes, I have asked him for 2 and he has even put Hastacara rare, I had no idea.And I crazy to start with the alarms

garriga's profile photo
garriga
03/12/2020 8:53 a.m.

nigiri said:
I have entered to buy sensors and only sell of freestyle 2 and in my case, I would have preferred to take the usual ones, why?Because I will not continue to use them for a long time since Social Security will begin to finance the guard.They supposedly put it on me this Thursday but on the issue of Coronavirus they have canceled the formation and there.The thing is that I do not feel like having to update neither the device nor the apppeople in this situation.I think they should have left a while in which there was the option to take or freestyle 1 or the 2. Not everything is marketing and number in this life.

It will not be marketing and number, but improvements for customers.What inconvenience do you have when using free freestyle 2?He does the same as the one, and with more precision and with alarms.All benefits.And the best is sold at the same price.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/12/2020 9:49 a.m.

For those who use free1 with Miao Miao, with the free2 when having Bluetooth the XDrip developers announced and there are already people using without any complement, I mean, it will not be more necessary neither the mine, nor blucon nor anything.
Very good news!

Danielita76
03/12/2020 5:24 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

I just went to collect the patches, because this is this and here in Bizkaia they have given me the freestyle 1 although they have told me that last week they already presented them the 2 so that for the next time I return, about 3 months, surely they already give us the 2.
I use the meter because only with the mobile I do not trust, I once have to make a capillary to see the deviation, then to see if they do not take long to bring the meter 2.

Take care of you
Agur

Josu's profile photo
Josu
03/13/2020 10:07 a.m.

Diagnosticado en 2015/12.
Tipo 1. Libre1 desde 02/2016/Libre2 desde 06/2020
Toujeo 14
Dieta por Raciones +0- Novorapid 2/4/4
Último control hemoglobina: 5,6
33 años

I am buying sensors on the web and I can choose the free 2 !!!!! : o: o: o: o: o: o: o: o:

I'm going to buy 1 type 2 and 3 type 1 to try;In view of chaos in Madrid, I doubt that the sensor is prescribed in April when I have an appointment

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2020 11:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ARJJJ !!!!They no longer sell free 1 !!!!!!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2020 11:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

danielita76 said:
for those who use free1 with miao miao, with the free2 when having Bluetooth the xDrip developers announced and there are already people using without any complement, I mean, it will not be more necessary or theMiao, neither bluon nor anything.
Very good news!

Hi @Danielita76 simply with updating the XDrip, could free2 be used without Miao Miao?Where you read it to inform me better.Thank you very much for the info

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/13/2020 1:33 p.m.

In the Face Androidaps Spain group it is where I put the photo here, and in Face of Nigthscout Spain they are creating the tutorial.
But enter Androidaps that there are already people who are using it.

Danielita76
03/13/2020 5:16 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

sugarluis said:
thanks @mama with diabetes for your very enlightening post.
Reading carefully I still wonder:
1) For the alarms to work we have to start the free sensor2 with the NFC mobile;
In the free1 if we did this the reader could no longer read the sensor, will it continue to be like that?

2) On the website ofWhat if he admits the alarms?I could particularly be able to use both the mobile and the reader with alarms ... (as I do now with free1)
3) Within my ignorance if the free sensor2 is capable of sending via Bluetoooh to the mobile app an alarm of whether sugar exceeds established limits ..... Surely you can from the technical point of view, make that sensor2Send a smartwacth, app .etcccand from the commercial point of view they do not want (correct me if I'm wrong).Do you think "on the outside" someone can enable that possibility in free 2?
That said thank you very much for your contribution
All the best ;-)

Regarding the reader, yes, you are no longer worth it if you initialize the mobile.In this lady's blog, I have also read that the reader does not receive alarms, of course, so use the mobile.And what Abbot does will depend on its commercial policies, not on the user's convenience.It is clear that they want to continue distinguishing itself as a long -lasting "flash" system.The alarms has been an intelligent movement.The design change is minimal, they add the radiofrequency issuer, and the practically the same housing, drums and electronics.But, the NFC barely consumes and a continuous issuer yes.That is why the software only uses it to emit alarms.Of course it is technically possible to transmit each determination as MGC sensors do, but that surely requires a larger battery and therefore change the entire design.And the possibility of enabling it is meaningless: if you got it, the sensor would no longer last for 14 days, because the battery cannot be loaded from the outside.In any case, the software is integrated into the processor and seems quite difficult or rather impossible to hack it.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
03/15/2020 2:01 p.m.

There is a specific reader for the 2, but here in Spain they do not sell it ...
Edito: From what I have seen putting myself in the different pages of Abbot, only the reader is available for 2 in Germany and perhaps (the language is a barrier) in Switzerland ... so as usual here it will be time to wait.
I planned to try when they sold here on 2, but as long as they also don't sell the reader anything at all, I don't have a mobile NFC and I didn't want to change it ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/15/2020 2:06 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

The mobile app is already prepared for the 2, no?, Or did that have understood because I have the application and I have the 1, and the option of the alarms comes, only that if you put the limits above and below it tells you later thatIt is only prepared for 2.
But I think that only cake with the mobile, the reader is not worth the alarms, so I imagine that you put it on you have to start it with the mobile and not with the reader as in the, 1, isn't it ?, Is it like that?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/15/2020 4:22 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
sugarluis said:
thanks @mama with diabetes for your very enlightening post.
Reading carefully I still wonder:
1) For the alarms to work we have to start the free sensor2 with the NFC mobile;
In the free1 if we did this the reader could no longer read the sensor, will it continue to be like that?

2) On the website ofWhat if he admits the alarms?I could particularly be able to use both the mobile and the reader with alarms ... (as I do now with free1)
3) Within my ignorance if the free sensor2 is capable of sending via Bluetoooh to the mobile app an alarm of whether sugar exceeds established limits ..... Surely you can from the technical point of view, make that sensor2Send a smartwacth, app .etcccand from the commercial point of view they do not want (correct me if I'm wrong).Do you think "on the outside" someone can enable that possibility in free 2?
That said thank you very much for your contribution
All the best ;-)

Regarding the reader, yes, you are no longer worth it if you initialize the mobile.In this lady's blog, I have also read that the reader does not receive alarms, of course, so use the mobile.And what Abbot does will depend on its commercial policies, not on the user's convenience.It is clear that they want to continue distinguishing itself as a long -lasting "flash" system.The alarms has been an intelligent movement.The design change is minimal, they add the radiofrequency issuer, and the practically the same housing, drums and electronics.But, the NFC barely consumes and a continuous issuer yes.That is why the software only uses it to emit alarms.Of course it is technically possible to transmit each determination as MGC sensors do, but that surely requires a larger battery and therefore change the entire design.And the possibility of enabling it is meaningless: if you got it, the sensor would no longer last for 14 days, because the battery cannot be loaded from the outside.In any case, the software is integrated into the processor and seems quite difficult or rather impossible to hack it.

Thank you very much for the clarification.The battery can be an impediment as well indicated.We will also be attentive to the groups recommended by @danielita76 thanks

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/16/2020 10:57 p.m.

I keep reading people who use Free 2 and get the measurements to send the followers every five minutes.You have to create Nigthscout, have XDRIP (Android) I think another page and the Master's cell phone has to have NFC, not to read the free but to be able to enable it with McG

Danielita76
03/17/2020 4:11 a.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Let's see if someone can help me.
Yesterday my FSL2 came to me, I put one at night with the intention of activating it the next morning as I generally do.This morning I have activated it with my iPhone The software version is 2.4.0.2229.
I can't connect Bluetoooh for the theme of alarms.
Someone can explain how it is done.

JoaquinGranada's profile photo
JoaquinGranada
03/17/2020 1:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.