{'en': 'I tell you everything about freestylelibre 2', 'es': 'Os cuento TODO sobre el FreestyleLibre 2'} Image

I tell you everything about freestylelibre 2

mama con diabetes 's profile photo   03/05/2020 9:58 a.m.

💙 Super entrance with everything you have to know about free 2:

✔️The appearance of the box, sensor and inserter.
✔️ Start free 2 on mobile with free application.
✔️ Alarms in LibreLink.
✔️ Alarms in LibreLinkup.
✔️ Alarms on Apple Watch watch.
✔️ The Mard.
✔️ It works free 2 with data transmitters?
✔️ Your questions.
✔️ My answer to the most asked question.

You have it here -& GT; Link

mama con diabetes 's profile photo
mama con diabetes
03/05/2020 9:58 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 1 desde hace 33 años
Tándem Control-iq - Dexcom G6
Paciente Empoderada
Autora del Blog ➡️ http://www.mamacondiabetes.com
Instagram ➡️ http://www.instagram.com/mamacondiabetes/
Facebook ➡️ http://www.facebook.com/MamaConDiabetes

Congratulations on your blog is a real wonder.As for everything published about Freestyle 2, it is a very important advance, especially alarms due to hypoglycemia, it can make you live more relaxed, knowing that if the descent comes in which you have put the level, example 70, you are aTime to take action, and you don't have to be so pending.Or when you go in the vehicle, a producing figure.And without surprises.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
03/05/2020 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

tulio7777 said:
Congratulations on your blog is a real wonder.As for everything published about Freestyle 2, it is a very important advance, especially alarms due to hypoglycemia, it can make you live more relaxed, knowing that if the descent comes in which you have put the level, example 70, you are aTime to take action, and you don't have to be so pending.Or when you go in the vehicle, a producing figure.And without surprises.

Yes, the truth is that they have taken to implement it and much.It is something they had already achieved external developers such as XDrip+.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
03/05/2020 1:16 p.m.

@"Mama With Diabetes"

Your blog is very good.I have signed it on my favorite bookmarks!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/05/2020 4:56 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

For those who use myomiao although I do not know if it will be very updated because it seems that with spike @"mama with diabetes"

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/05/2020 6:14 p.m.

Thanks @Mama with diabetes for your very enlightening post.
Reading carefully I still wonder:
1) For the alarms to work we have to start the free sensor2 with the NFC mobile;
In the free1 if we did this the reader could no longer read the sensor, will it continue to be like that?

2) On the website ofWhat if he admits the alarms?I could particularly be able to use both the mobile and the reader with alarms ... (as I do now with free1)
3) Within my ignorance if the free sensor2 is capable of sending via Bluetoooh to the mobile app an alarm of whether sugar exceeds established limits ..... Surely you can from the technical point of view, make that sensor2Send a smartwacth, app .etcccand from the commercial point of view they do not want (correct me if I'm wrong).Do you think "on the outside" someone can enable that possibility in free 2?
That said thank you very much for your contribution
All the best ;-)

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/06/2020 1:38 p.m.

@suguguis through XRIP and the modified application of LibreLink if they have managed to directly send the glucose to the mobile XDRIP+ app. Every 5 MNTS.I do not remember how reliability, to see if I look for the link somewhere, I think it was not very difficult to do;I rectify, it is not easy without a minimum of knowledge.

Link
Link

Abbott made developers judicially withdraw the tools to patch LibreLink so I don't know how the subject is.- It would be the smallest MCG that exists because only with the sensor we would have everything without transmitter, myomiaos, blucons or more devices on top.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/06/2020 7:50 p.m.

@sigsauer thanks for the contribution.It is clear I think that a very practical MCG can be made of free2 ... but for legal issues they will surely make it difficult ... without counting, for example, those who make myomiao, Blucon etc ... are left without business.We will be attentive as the "allegal" market evolves, if it does, to turn free2 into a simple MCG.Thanks again

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
03/06/2020 9:45 p.m.

What I do not understand is because on the Abbott page they only sell us the freestyle 2, to me in the hospital they are financing me 1 and I have always bought a couple of sensors on my own just in case it failed any or gave me valuesVery rare, always have an extra spare;Now because of what I see, they will give me the hospital and if I want to have any extra buy the 2 ..?Or buy 1 in a pharmacy on my own, the truth is that I don't understand anything.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/08/2020 5:10 p.m.

sigsauer said:
what I don't understand is because on the Abbott page they only sell us the freestyle 2, to me in the hospital they are financing me the 1 and I have always bought a couple of sensorsOn my own, in case any failed or gave me very rare values, always have some extra spare;Now because of what I see, they will give me the hospital and if I want to have any extra buy the 2 ..?Or buy 1 in a pharmacy on my own, the truth is that I don't understand anything .-

It is the normal most normal in the world.It happens with all the products of any company, it is something known.
Examples:

In consoles -& GT;If they sell the Nintendo Switch, are they going to continue selling the Nintendo Gameboy?-& GT;No.

In clothes -& GT;If something that is fashionable is sold, are they going to sell something that is fashionable?-& GT;No.

In mobile phones: if they sell the iPhone X, are they going to continue selling the iPhone 5?-& GT;No.

In Abbot: If they sell free freestyle 2, are they going to continue selling free freestyle 1?-& GT;No.

But instead of asking that, I would be glad.More people can enjoy "the latest and best" at the same price.

DavidAG2000
03/09/2020 1:06 a.m.

Comparing a game console, mobile phone or pants with a "medical" use product is like comparing the speed with bacon ...

No comments, again and go ........

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2020 10:49 a.m.

sigsauer said:
compare a video console, mobile phone or pants with a "medical" use is like comparing the speed with bacon ...

Well, it seems appropriate to me ... It is not a fashion insulin, after all the sensors is technology for us to be safer and more comfortable, it is not necessary as insulin ... the same happens with the glucometers, they pass fromfashion and manufacture more modern and the oldest in quotes leave them aside

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/09/2020 11:41 a.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

If my Asisa company gives me free1 ,.How long does it have to pass for the company to provide the 2?And if so, will another endocrine report need?
thank you.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
03/09/2020 12:21 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
A1c: 6,1% (NOV-20)
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

@vandorta have taken toujeo and continue to do Lantus, have taken fiasp and continue to do novorapid, why ..?Because there are still thousands of people who continue to use them the same as with free freestyle 1, not counting that they continue to make freelyle -free sensors 1 of 10 days and 14 days encrypted only for the United States, free freestyle 1 pro, etc, etc., etc.....

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2020 12:25 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@vandorta have taken toujeo and continue to do lantus, have taken fiasp and continue to do novorapid, why ..?Because there are still thousands of people who continue to use them the same as with free freestyle 1, not counting that they continue to make freelyle -free sensors 1 of 10 days and 14 days encrypted only for the United States, free freestyle 1 pro, etc, etc., etc .....

You say that I say it makes no sense.For me it makes no sense to manufacture free freestyle 1, making an improved product, which is free freestyle 2. Explain me (if you can) what sense does it make it.

DavidAG2000
03/09/2020 12:37 p.m.

sigsauer said:
compare a video console, mobile phone or pants with a "medical" use is like comparing the speed with bacon ...

The comparison is between free freeyle 2 and free 1, do not change things to your ball, partner.It is for you to tell you that it makes no sense to continue supporting free freestyle 1.

DavidAG2000
03/09/2020 12:38 p.m.

Without comments again "partner" but I am not going to answer anything, I only do it with educated and humble people, I hope you apply the story and do not quote me again in this forum.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2020 12:58 p.m.

@sigsauer

Don't get angry!It is very young (envy will return to that age).In any case, you are all the reason in the world.It is surreal that Abbott does not offer the sensors of the 1 when in hospitals they give you free 1. It does not seem correct.I understand that Abbott wants to force free 2, but that can cause you to many users.I understand you.

@Davidag2000

I understand your comment, free market, but it was not the topic that was commented.I was recommended to tell me a long time ago, because it was very impulsive and the leg got a lot.If you do not get angry, I would recommend that before writing the subject well and that when you write, keep in mind that in writing it is very very easy to interpret things.In fact I hope not to bother you.Very far from my intention, because your contributions are very useful to the forum.It happens to me at work with the e-mail.If you write a mail with hurry, it is very easy to put the leg.Many times, if possible, I call by phone.It's just a suggestion !!

A very strong greeting to both

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/09/2020 1:14 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel do not worry, I do not give more importance than you have.

I had forgotten to comment on the subject, you as a user of Dexcom you know it well, when they took the dexcom G5 the G4 continued to sell a long season just like when they took the Dexcom G6 that continued to sell the G5 for a long time to give time to theUsers to update something that has not happened with Abbott, they have simply stopped selling free 1 from one day to another ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
03/09/2020 1:23 p.m.

sigsauer said:
no comments again "partner" but I am not going to answer anything, I only do it with educated and humble people, I hope you apply the story and do not return to me tocite on this forum .-

Do not worry @sigsauer, I will not help you or clarify any more doubt.If you realize, I am in this forum to help, because you have not yet seen me ask for any help or recommendation to anyone, but in short, there are always people like you who know how to thank the contributions of others.

And @jldiazdel, I like your intention, but my messages were merely explanatory and with examples to understand why Abbot (and all companies) act in the same way with the intention of clarifying that nothing of what happens isStrange, as Sigsauer has commented before.

That said, I think I have nothing more to contribute to such a user.

DavidAG2000
03/09/2020 1:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.