{'en': 'Night hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemias nocturnas'} Image

Night hypoglycemia

biza's profile photo   01/29/2020 3:39 a.m.

UPPPPSS forgive !!It is a thread of Carrascuca .... I have read and commented without noticing ,,,,

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 12:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I have a lotQuickly quantity of fast insulin I go to sleep with about 230 glucose more or less and oats is a superfood that until at night feels good.
You can eat all integral hydrates, for example, the pasta so you will not have to wear fast or very little insulin ... but be careful !!With the fast at night.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/01/2023 3 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

@dandy 230 is very much.You should not be above 180 at 2 hours.And the recommended thing is to be between 80 and 140 between hours.
What slow do you use?
I am flat with Toujeo, if I go with 90, I get up between 85 or 100.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/02/2023 6:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

dandy said:
hello I have a lot of vegetables and proteins and then at two hours I like a bowl of oatmeal with skim cow's milk and nuts without putting fast and I will sleep so quiet... better up the slow and not. Use so much amount of fast insulin I go to sleep with about 230 glucose more or less and oatmeal is a superfood that until at night feels good.
You can eat all integral hydrates, for example, the pasta so you will not have to wear fast or very little insulin ... but be careful !!With the fast at night.

I think that to bed with 230 is very much.
The bowl of oatmeal would avoid it, oatmeal rises a lot and more at night that you will not move.If at two hours from dinner you are between 80 and 150, I would not take anything before going to sleep.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/02/2023 10:56 p.m.

With threeiva when I wake up, my night curve is almost flat.Of course, I carry a rigorous control of food from all the community, but especially of dinners and are almost always the same amount of hydrates and protein.If one day I have dinner outside ... Well, one more Humalog unit (2u step to 2.5 or 3u) and I usually keep the trend to get from 90 to 115

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/05/2023 8:04 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello @ruthbia if it is a lot of sugar because it lowers me a lot and I do not know that I already have the slow one in the lowest is toujeo.
That is why I lame and contend comprehensive oatmeal
Anyway, I am an animal, I have taken fear of hypoglycemia because I have already had 3 good scares, and I have created trauma, to see now if they give me the free style 2 or 3 and I control it all more.
Thanks x answer
Toujeo
Novo Rapid

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/06/2023 11:37 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
hello @ruthbia if it is a lot of sugar because it lowers me a lot and I do not know that I already have the slow one in the lowest is toujeo.
Anyway, I am an animal, I have taken fear of hypoglycemia because I have already had 3 good scares, and I have created trauma, to see now if they give me the free style 2 or 3 and I control it all more.
Thanks x answer
Toujeo
Novo rapid

I understand that you have no sensor.The truth is that when you have it you will see how everything changes.You can go to sleep peacefully, if something happens, he warns you.That is a lot of peace of mind.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/06/2023 11:41 a.m.

sandman said:
dandy said:
hello @ruthbia if it is a lot of sugar because it lowers me a lot and I do not know that I already have the slowlower is toujeo.
Thanks x answer
Toujeo
Novo rapid

I understand that you have no sensor.The truth is that when you have it you will see how everything changes.You can go to sleep peacefully, if something happens, he warns you.That is a lot of peace of mind.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 4:19 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

Thanks for the encouragement @sandman

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 4:21 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

At the moment I do not know how I have to ask for 3 and a half years ago that I do not appear for the endocrine consultation, but I know that if they finance it in cases of diabetis that are badly controlled.
And I have been 6 and a half years and I am not able to put it in ranges.
I have diabetes 1.
Toujeo 38
Novorapid does not use it much has given me several death scares.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 4:28 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

meginer said:
dandy said:
hello I ceno a lotAnd nuts without fasting and I go to sleep so calm ... better to upload the slow and not. Use so much quantity of insulin fast I go to sleep with about 230 of glucose more or less and the oatmeal is a superfood thatUp to night feel good.

I think that to bed with 230 is very much.
The bowl of oatmeal would avoid it, oatmeal rises a lot and more at night that you will not move.If at two hours from dinner you are between 80 and 150, I would not take anything before going to sleep.

Thanks for the tips.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 4:32 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

sandman said:
dandy said:
hello @ruthbia if it is a lot of sugar because it lowers me a lot and I do not know that I already have the slowlower is toujeo.
Thanks x answer
Toujeo
Novo rapid

@Sandman thanks to seeing if I get it, I think I will first have to put the batteries a little and lower glycosylated hemoglobin from 9.7% to 7% at least, I have diabetes 1 this I have because I have because I have it because I have it because I have it because I have it because I have it becauseI took fear of fast insulin that almost lio x 3 times and I walk with trauma.
I do not use fast if it can be.
But little by little I am already entering ranges I have already had 2 hypoglycemia during the day and so.
Well willpower is what to have and is already going down the glycosilad hemoglobin

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 4:53 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

sandman said:
dandy said:
Thanks x answer
Toujeo
Novo rapid

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/07/2023 5:27 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
I don't know how I have to ask for 3 and a half years ago that I do not appear for the endocrine consultation, but I know that if they finance it in cases of diabetis that are controlledbadly
I have diabetes 1.
Toujeo 38

If you are type I you should have the sensors prescribed. If you use novorapid you have to give you.
What community do you live in?
Here in Andalusia practically all the type I that I know already have it.
To me in September they first prescribed the novorapid and the sensors, all together.
I would ask for an appointment with the endocrine as soon as possible and ask them.
I assure you that there is a before and after having the sensors.It facilitates you quite the management of diabetes.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/07/2023 9:36 a.m.

dandy said:
I don't know how I have to ask for 3 and a half years ago that I do not appear for the endocrine consultation, but I know that if they finance it in cases of diabetis that are controlledbadly
I have diabetes 1.
Toujeo 38

You are treating diabetes 1 only with slow insulin.And in industrial quantities.38 Toujeo supposes that it is all day and all night throwing your glucose.That is why you take a bowl of oats before sleeping, to enter the night with two hundred and peak and not fall into hypoglycemia.If you do not use fast at meals and eat hydrates in quantity, you will be making peaks after each intake that will be compensated with slow insulin throughout the day.
It is not the best way to manage diabetes.Basal insulin must be calculated to stay stable during the night and between meals, without a tendency to go down or go down.And the rapid is put to "manage" the hydrates of each meal.You need to identify what are hydrates and how many you are taking to calculate the dose and not give you scares.
I recommend that you ask the endocrine and request to assign you a diabetes nurse to give you diabetological education.It will tell you how to count the hydrates, how to calculate the doses, etc.And incidentally, you request the sensor to have information on what your glycemia does for 24 hours.
Meanwhile, check out these two YouTube channels, which are carried by professionals and disseminate very successful information
Link
Link

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/07/2023 12:25 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@dandy you must go to the endocrine and adjust the insulin.
Toujeo is the basal, according to your weight it is calculated more or less and then it is approximated.So that you get an idea, I put 14 units at night and keep me flat, without increases or declines, unless it ceases, then it does not absorb them and I have hyperglycemia.

Novorapid for meals, it is "temporary" metabolizes the hydrates we eat in the following 2-3 hours, so it is calculated according to the hydrates that are eaten in each intake.

38uds de Toujeo is a lot, you must go down 2 in 2 units every 3 days until you get up, without nocturnal hypoglycemia, between 80-140mg/dl.

The sensor helps, of course, but I was my first year of diabetes without a sensor and I had very good control.

For the SS to prescribe the sensor, you have to go to the endocrine for prescription.While you can acquire it directly to the manufacturer, Abbott, they are 65 EUR and something.Many here were paying it and some still pay, until they prescribed it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2023 9:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@dandy you must go to the endocrine and adjust the insulin.
Toujeo is the basal, according to your weight it is calculated more or less and then it is approximated.So that you get an idea, I put 14 units at night and keep me flat, without increases or declines, unless it ceases, then it does not absorb them and I have hyperglycemia.

Novorapid for meals, it is "temporary" metabolizes the hydrates we eat in the following 2-3 hours, so it is calculated according to the hydrates that are eaten in each intake.

38uds de Toujeo is a lot, you must go down 2 in 2 units every 3 days until you get up, without nocturnal hypoglycemia, between 80-140mg/dl.

The sensor helps, of course, but I was my first year of diabetes without a sensor and I had very good control.

For the SS to prescribe the sensor, you have to go to the endocrine for prescription.While you can acquire it directly to the manufacturer, Abbott, they are 65 EUR and something.Many here we were paying it and some are still paying, until they prescribed it.

Hello @ruthbia I will do what you tell me to see how such, but I am very afraid of hypoglycemia since once I stayed with 10mg/dl becauseI am doing bad today but to spend the whole night if I would have to lower it since I can have a hypoglycemia with staying in 30 to 32 units I would be worth but I have to lower the glycosylated hemoglobin that had it 3 months ago to 9.7% and everythingFor fear of the descents and did not go out of the depression that this disease had that I even stopped clicking.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/10/2023 3:12 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

@dandy What you have to do is control Novorapid.
Point glycemia before each meal, the units you wear and what you eat, and then at 2 and a half hours, glycemia again.You do this for a week, so you will learn how much insulin you need for each meal;In this way you will avoid scares like the one you have.

I have been diabetic for 8 years, it was a radical change, I accepted it, it was not easy, the first two weeks I went to live with my parents because the doctor and the nurse put everything very black.I ended up so fed up, the pressure on all sides (the nurse visited me every day with her mata) that I asked myself voluntary and returned to my house .... What a breath!
I had days and it still happens to me from time to time to send everything to shit, think but why me?If I had a normal life, without excesses .... but I have realized that I do not get anything.
What I do is go out with friends, go tapas, discover my city with long walks, work (this is not pleasant :)) travel, what we all do with or without diabetes;I try to stop diabetes.

Little by little toujeo and consult with the endocrine.As a reference I tell you that I use 14ud of toujeo and in each novorapid meal according to, at breakfast 3 or 4 units, in meals about 5 units and sometimes at two hours I have to put 3 more according to fats, hormones, proteins .... and at dinner about 5 units.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/11/2023 1:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@dandy what you have to do is control well novorapid.
Point glycemia before each meal, the units you wear and what you eat, and then at 2 and a half hours, glycemia again.You do this for a week, so you will learn how much insulin you need for each meal;In this way you will avoid scares like the one you have.

I have been diabetic for 8 years, it was a radical change, I accepted it, it was not easy, the first two weeks I went to live with my parents because the doctor and the nurse put everything very black.I ended up so fed up, the pressure on all sides (the nurse visited me every day with her mata) that I asked myself voluntary and returned to my house .... What a breath!
I had days and it still happens to me from time to time to send everything to shit, think but why me?If I had a normal life, without excesses .... but I have realized that I do not get anything.
What I do is go out with friends, go tapas, discover my city with long walks, work (this is not pleasant :)) travel, what we all do with or without diabetes;I try to stop diabetes.

Little by little toujeo and consult with the endocrine.As a reference I tell you that I use 14ud of toujeo and in each novorapid meal according to, at breakfast 3 or 4 units, in meals about 5 units and sometimes at two hours I have to put 3 more according to fats, hormones, proteins .... and at dinner about 5 units.

Hi @ruthbia Thank you!
At the moment I am going down toujeo I am in 32 units I put it 1 hour and a half before the breakfast and I am already wearing a novorapid I have already eaten a couple of low X that I still do not have it adjusted but if I must download more toujeo and use more novorapid becauseAt night if I am not aware of one day I don't get up from the lowness that gives me.
Yesterday without going any further I had to put 290 and get up with 109 so Imagine another day I fell asleep at 5 in the morning and woke up at 12 in the morning.
Then I will have to download toujeo x at least 25 units and use a noirpid x breakfast for 60 grams and 100grs'Insulina I made 30 grams that are 2 novorapid units more or less.
Breakfast very much?
Well today I tried less and I didn't have to chop a novorapid since I use 32 toujeo but it is not so.
I will go down Toujeo and I will climb Novorapid if I will not have a death scare some morning.
I do not know what will happen with my hormones and more factors that the blood glucose x the night lowers me but I think that the red apple helps you lower the glycemia enough x that before years ago with 48 units of toujeo I had left in 150 and I got upWith 80 and scheme is now a total lack of control.
When I go for a walk I make 6 km or so that day throws a lot of down the night and lowers me more than 130 so the solution is to leave Toujeo to 25 and I will see how such ... but I will continue without sleepFor my traumas with the downsual that I already tell you, I stayed with 10 because of Novorapid.
You put 14, I do not know if I could and that if I move even at home doing the work of the house and enough, this is also exercising.
Total my glycosylated hemoglobin was 9.7% 4 months ago since I left a season of clicking for not waking up and I have no sensors to let me know before a descent I only have a glucometer and my juices before the descent.
Right now I had it 130 and I haven't dinner yet but I must have dinner without novorapid and at least stay at 210 to 230 with complex hydrates.
I will tell you when I lower the Toujeo progressively up to 25 or 23 that would be the thing.I sleep out of fear since I go to the toujeo bars.
I am taking vitamin B complex, I think it helps to lower glycemia another factor that I have to control.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/19/2023 10:52 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

@dandy The sensor being diabetic@ type 1 they give it to you for sure, do not waste time to go, you will gain tranquility sleeping.They have to adjust the fast and lower units of the slow (if you go down so much at night is that you carry too many units of slow), staying with 210-230 is not good, nor is it the solution ... when you carry the doseCORRECT SLOW-RAPID YOU WILL SEE THAT YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP WITH 115 AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE HIPOS.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
02/20/2023 11:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.