{'en': 'Stop Labor Discrimination Public Employment', 'es': 'Stop discriminacion laboral empleo público'} Image

Stop Labor Discrimination Public Employment

Pinipon88's profile photo   09/23/2018 12:27 p.m.

battery21 said:
good afternoon ... in short I could not read everything but something like that.The issue that we are disabled as the same word indicates I do not see it, but if we have to assume that we have many limitations.The power to take a weapon if I see it an important limitation, since with a decrease that we do not feel it and that happens sometimes we can endanger other people .... Of course, yes.That there are people with diabetes and who have strong professions (because of course but do not endanger others).We have to assume that we are sick and for the moment for life.I began to practice diving with bottle and for diabetes I had to leave it (for my security) ..... That is already a limitation.And endless things that depending on each person and their control limits them more or less.I carry insulin and sensor bomb, and of course it has limited me even more ... I am more controlled but more tied to a machine.It has its great advantage and its inconveniences.Anyway is my humble opinion.Greetings.

Hello, I also made a bottle, but debut two months ago and I have read that it is not convenient to do ingractions.And I think that thirty meters deep is dangerous.all the best

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
09/03/2021 3:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

adrianasanz said:
battery21 said:
good afternoon ... in short I have not been able to read everything but something like that.The issue that we are disabled as the same word indicates I do not see it, but if we have to assume that we have many limitations.The power to take a weapon if I see it an important limitation, since with a decrease that we do not feel it and that happens sometimes we can endanger other people .... Of course, yes.That there are people with diabetes and who have strong professions (because of course but do not endanger others).We have to assume that we are sick and for the moment for life.I began to practice diving with bottle and for diabetes I had to leave it (for my security) ..... That is already a limitation.And endless things that depending on each person and their control limits them more or less.I carry insulin and sensor bomb, and of course it has limited me even more ... I am more controlled but more tied to a machine.It has its great advantage and its inconveniences.Anyway is my humble opinion.Greetings.

Hello, I also made a bottle, but debut two months ago and I have read that it is not convenient to do ingractions.And I think that thirty meters deep is dangerous.GREETING

Because?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/03/2021 3:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I diving years ago but changed activity.What I think is that eating or putting insulin under water has to have its difficulty ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/03/2021 5:13 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.