{'en': 'Stop Labor Discrimination Public Employment', 'es': 'Stop discriminacion laboral empleo público'} Image

Stop Labor Discrimination Public Employment

Pinipon88's profile photo   09/23/2018 12:27 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
If we are going to blame the diabetics for being diabetic, bad control, not all diabetes are the same, and if there are diabetic masons, but ask them how they are and theTime that let them be controlled, and if they have the same hypos they say goodbye, you did not incapacitas is nothing, although you miss your legs you can drag ,,, and if you have cancer the manís you can move them so to work ,,,,,We have what we ask, so not to complain, so that, if a diabetic will leave and it will tell you, that it is better than one that does not have diabetes, but in the forum I only read, I have many descents andI have to click an hour before for breakfast ,,, or tonight rectify three times with fast and there was no way to lower it ,,, hahajajajaja how wonderful to be diabetic ,,, because to me that they return my life before even if I do nottake care of it, that they return it to me ,,,,

Yes, it is what said.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/20/2021 5:53 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The issue is very clear, to be a public employee as a police officer invalidated to be diabetic with all the types of positions in the body?Is that even door control of the
Police Station there is a policeman, not all are the special forces.If a police officer is flying to a type 1 diabetes, stop working as a police?They take away the status of career official for that?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/20/2021 6:01 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

If it comes to you as a policeman, I understand that it should not stop being, but they still get you out of work on the street, you won an opposition do not have why ,,,
And not everything is special forces, but we ask that they let us keep the door, a comfortable little thing so as not to strive, if we are the same, to the coes to the mountain to win the survival ,,,,,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/20/2021 6:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not said that they put you watching the door, I have put an example chorra to say that within the police station there are many jobs, that you take everything to literality

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/20/2021 6:16 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Sorry @nila, is that I had a dog afternoon and I guess I'm more sensitive to comments, please disclose me !! 🙏

andrespmat
08/20/2021 6:20 p.m.

It is that I see so much injustice, there are people who are very bad of diabetes and it is not my case, and no one helps it, they only tell you that diabetes is nothing, fuck that it is the second most fatal disease in the world

andrespmat
08/20/2021 6:22 p.m.

Of course, I understand you.But I also think that by saying that there are people who may not invalidate those who cannot or are taking it fatal, I don't know if I explain.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/20/2021 6:31 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

To have diabetes you already have a disability.Depending on how this disease (controlled, not controlled, income, low, damage, etc.) will give you a degree.In my case 2%.
We are disabled yes or yes, since we have a serious illness.That we can upload Everest, of course, we can.Just like others?, No.

And another thing is to have an inability.An inability for diabetes, incapacitated for some work or can also do it for all jobs.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/20/2021 9:06 p.m.

True @anaisabel, I think it's time to say that you give aid or inability to those who need it, and stop saying that we are a motherfucker, and that we can do everything and stop self -convince ourselves, we lieEven us, it is a life of life and kills you little by little

andrespmat
08/20/2021 9:30 p.m.

Good afternoon ... I have not been able to read everything but something like that.The issue that we are disabled as the same word indicates I do not see it, but if we have to assume that we have many limitations.The power to take a weapon if I see it an important limitation, since with a decrease that we do not feel it and that happens sometimes we can endanger other people .... Of course, yes.That there are people with diabetes and who have strong professions (because of course but do not endanger others).We have to assume that we are sick and for the moment for life.I began to practice diving with bottle and for diabetes I had to leave it (for my security) ..... That is already a limitation.And endless things that depending on each person and their control limits them more or less.I carry insulin and sensor bomb, and of course it has limited me even more ... I am more controlled but more tied to a machine.It has its great advantage and its inconveniences.Anyway is my humble opinion.Greetings.

batera21's profile photo
batera21
08/22/2021 7:28 p.m.

I feel to defer with the opinion of a few, we are not disabled since we are suitable for any avd, and work, I have been doing it for 40 years, and more than once I have not said it to avoid discrimination, I do not know how they affect themTheir diabetes since when they have it or that another pathology has to say that we are disabled, sorry but I am not, and I think that many of those in the forum are not considered disabled.I am an insulin type I insulin diabetics since the age of 17, I am currently 57, I have no pathologies that have produced diabetes, and I am without any disabilities that prevents me from doing absolutely nothing, let's leave the disability benefits for which I really need them, andI agree that it is discriminated to have it, support the collection of signatures for officials, for private jobs, health insurance, etc.
Greetings
Gladys

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
08/22/2021 10:26 p.m.

glarivza22 said:
sorry to differ with the opinion of a few, we are not disabled since we are suitable for any avd, and work, I have been doing it for 40 years, and more than onceI have not said it to avoid discrimination, I do not know how their diabetes affects them since when they have it or that another pathology has to say that we are disabled, I am sorry but I am not, and I think that many of those who are in the forum noThey are considered disabled.I am an insulin type I insulin diabetics since the age of 17, I am currently 57, I have no pathologies that have produced diabetes, and I am without any disabilities that prevents me from doing absolutely nothing, let's leave the disability benefits for which I really need them, andI agree that it is discriminated to have it, support the collection of signatures for officials, for private jobs, health insurance, etc.
Greetings
Gladys

It also claims that they admit police to those who measure 1.5o and those who lack an eye, because with the other they also say that they see the same as you, by people like you we are without help and little investigation ,,Surely work sitting

andrespmat
08/23/2021 11:28 a.m.

glarivza22 said:
sorry to differ with the opinion of a few, we are not disabled since we are suitable for any avd, and work, I have been doing it for 40 years, and more than onceI have not said it to avoid discrimination, I do not know how their diabetes affects them since when they have it or that another pathology has to say that we are disabled, I am sorry but I am not, and I think that many of those who are in the forum noThey are considered disabled.I am an insulin type I insulin diabetics since the age of 17, I am currently 57, I have no pathologies that have produced diabetes, and I am without any disabilities that prevents me from doing absolutely nothing, let's leave the disability benefits for which I really need them, andI agree that it is discriminated to have it, support the collection of signatures for officials, for private jobs, health insurance, etc.
Greetings
Gladys

And you are right let the aids for the squatter and the lazy people who need them more

andrespmat
08/23/2021 11:38 a.m.

glarivza22 said:
Greetings
Gladys

And you are right let the aids for the squatter and the lazy people who need them more

glarivza22 said:
Greetings
Gladys

I have also been working on construction for 30 years and I can also tell you that I am fine but not like non -diabetics so I ask for help for those who carry it wrong and why not retire also before, because I do not see myself with diabetesAnd 67 years in a 10 -story eaves so I sympathize with those who are wrong and I do not say that I am like a non -diabetic, above almost those who are wrong are treated as they do not take care of themselves and are bagos ,,,,,change to change things

andrespmat
08/23/2021 11:44 a.m.

In this issue we will never agree, because it is not a single disease, each one lives according to their circumstances.But, if due to lack of a finger they already recognize disability and give help, I don't know why they don't give it to a diabetic that needs continuous control to be well because it lacks a vital hormone.
No one is forced to request disability, but grant it to those who need it.If they take opportunities to work, to compensate us in another way.
Not everyone feels the same.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/23/2021 4:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
In this subject we will never agree, because it is not a single disease, each one lives according to their circumstances.But, if due to lack of a finger they already recognize disability and give help, I don't know why they don't give it to a diabetic that needs continuous control to be well because it lacks a vital hormone.
No one is forced to request disability, but grant it to those who need it.If they take opportunities to work, to compensate us in another way.
Not everyone feels the same.

Totally agree, that's why you should fight .. as you say even if we do not agree, but to support ourselves in favor of the disease, never against, and saying that it is of a bitch mother, how you will be ofWonder, I repeat if it is the second most fatal disease in the world and for which more people dies ,,,

andrespmat
08/23/2021 5:25 p.m.

And not only does a hormone lack, its pancreas does not work has an organ that zero pattero, it is as if you are paralyzed a muscle and you cannot move an arm, not to say that your immune system went crazy and destroys thecells that produce insulin

andrespmat
08/23/2021 5:30 p.m.

regina said:
if they recognized that 33% for diabetes, as they do in many countries, the ease of contracts, both in the private and public sector would be greater, and we would have a help inLife, that things are not so easy when you have to control glucose in a job where you cannot take risks of hypoglycemia.
The difficult thing is not to work as diabetic, but to have good control while working.

Do you remember that we already talked to it on another topic that they put?
To the type 1 diabetics of, as in my case 39 years;Yes, they recognized us 33 only for having the disease (without having derived complications).
There are people here in the same situation as me, they have the disability certificate only for diabetes.
For public employment, I imagine that there will be obstacles depending on the position that one wants to present

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/24/2021 9:50 p.m.

Maríajosé33 said:
anaisabel said:
There are positions we cannot access, but I work for the public function and I have never had any problem.
I think we have this disease we are disabled, but if they do not give you 33%, it is not useful in an official.
Exact .. not just because you are diabetic@ you are disabled .... for that you must reach 33% as you say

Years ago they recognized it just for being.
I have my 33

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/24/2021 9:51 p.m.

Calling disabled already makes you feel incapable, right?
Today I see that in general people seek to be a victim of something and live continuously in the complaint.With diabetes it is easier to live so complaining, and justify the evils for diabetes, instead of striving to know and take care of themselves.
In itself a type 1 diabetes without complications should not be a reason for exclusion for those works that you say, come on, it is very clear and this is demonstrated by people with type 1 diabetes who do very stress and complicated work.

Another thing is the issue of disability to help people with type 1 diabetes and complications.That to value each case.Or that type 1 diabetes, its control, causes you such stress that you have generalized anxiety or any other mental disorder.Or depression for living in that defeatism.

There are many people with various diseases and difficulties that are capable of everything they propose ... I see that what depends the most as you live your life is how much you strive to be as you want it to be, learn resources to manageEach situation and be flexible to adapt to changes.

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
08/29/2021 12:25 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.