{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle libre 2 no funciona'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo   09/28/2020 3:33 p.m.

Ignaciolorenzo said:
@jldiazdel

I wanted to know that ... in Bluetooth I don't get rid of the sensor ... What appears to you?

Greetings!

Hello!Well, I use iOS and a Bluetooth device (Applewatch) and no problem.I think it can be rather for the mobile model.That the iPhone 7 no longer does very well with the app.
To me for eg having the iPhone 11 the app gives me problems such as:
-The alarms sound to me early for both hyper and hypos
- Sometimes it gives me a meaningless measure and later or appears in the registration of measurements ...

The app itself is not going well

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
09/21/2021 9:31 a.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

Hello good,
I have been using free 2 for months and I have problems in almost all sensors with the alerts.I usually solve the following:
1) Entering the freestylelibre app on the mobile and turn off and start the alerts (so to speak, it is like resetting the alerts of the app) Then I scan my arm with my mobile and then I usually work the alerts.

2) Other times I also turn off and turn on the Bluetooth and the NFC of the mobile by lighting them later. (I have also managed to return life to the alerts with this option).

3) On one occasion there was no way to solve it for two days and put my head to find the problem.I realized that I had a pending update of the telephone operating system, so I updated it with this latest version and after completing it, the alerts began to work properly.

They are a headache alerts with free 2, but I think we are all good for us.Hopefully with version 3 the batteries are put and solve all this.

I hope that all this I tell you helps some of you.

In my case, I have a Samsung A40 with Android 11 and steps 1 and 2 have also served me with an Xiaomi Redmi 9 (I think it was to remember that it was this model).

All the best.

rasengan's profile photo
rasengan
03/05/2022 5:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.