{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle libre 2 no funciona'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo   09/28/2020 3:33 p.m.

Keep calling because I had a problem with an Android and they solved it by telling me step by step what to do.On another occasion the erro was that the mobile that I had had no NFC.Change mobile and all good.With the iPhone11 there was no problem.
I think it's iPhon7 problem

Eva Soler Garcia's profile photo
Eva Soler Garcia
06/06/2021 12:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

marine said:
comment,

The official ABBOT app is authentic garbage, the sensor is much better than the app reflects.Although I use Android I also had the answer of .... We have no record of that error and the networks full of errors.

My solution was to use Diabox.An alternative and free app that lives with the officer and that since I sorry with the officer I have much less problems.

Diabox also has alarms even for a rise or abrupt drop, so best than best.

Can you tell me exactly what is the app?I have gone to see and there are several.
Thank you

Eva Soler Garcia's profile photo
Eva Soler Garcia
06/06/2021 12:09 p.m.

I have an iPhone 12, and after a system change, the official ABBOT app (Freestyle LibreLink) acquired the bug that stops reading the sensor at the 3rd intenton with the open app.That is, you must go to the task administrator and close it to work again.I have told Abbot this through the appthore and pass absolutely from tango.It is also frequent that Bluetooth does not connect, and somewhat less frequent the 10 -minute error.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
06/06/2021 3:54 p.m.

Ignaciolorenzo said:
@ruthbia

In Bluetooth I don't get around the sensor ... What appears to you?"Sensor"?"Freestyle"?

Greetings!

FreeLink appears

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/06/2021 4:08 p.m.

Good again.

To all who have iPhone I invite you to enter the Apple community and expose their particular case.
I leave my case link in order to raise the debate to see if they listen to us.The more people participate the better it will be.

All the best.

Link

Nightfall's profile photo
Nightfall
06/06/2021 4:16 p.m.

eva soler garcia said:
marine said:
comment,

The official ABBOT app is authentic garbage, the sensor is much better than the app reflects.Although I use Android I also had the answer of .... We have no record of that error and the networks full of errors.

My solution was to use Diabox.An alternative and free app that lives with the officer and that since I sorry with the officer I have much less problems.

Diabox also has alarms even for a rise or abrupt drop, so best than best.

Can you tell me exactly what is the app?I have gone to see and there are several.
Thanks

Link

marine's profile photo
marine
06/06/2021 5:23 p.m.

nightfall said:
good again.

To all who have iPhone I invite you to enter the Apple community and expose their particular case.
I leave my case link in order to raise the debate to see if they listen to us.The more people participate the better it will be.

All the best.

Link

I had found you independently, and I responded there.I am like you, iPhone 8 with the updated iOS.Abbot passes from total tango.Today they have told me that they will "raise" the question and that, but that they had no incidence like mine.What they don't have is shame.I'm going to put an email to complain.

Cristóbal Cortés
07/16/2021 4:02 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
nightfall said:
good again.

All the best.

Link

I had found you independently, and I responded there.I am like you, iPhone 8 with the updated iOS.Abbot passes from total tango.Today they have told me that they will "raise" the question and that, but that they had no incidence like mine.What they don't have is shame.I'm going to put an email to complain.

Link

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/17/2021 12:13 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
nightfall said:
nightfall said:
good again.

All the best.

Link

Link

Well, thanks, although this is not very helpful, right?And besides, @nightfall is happening with an iPhone 12, which is the most modern, I do not think it is "programmed obsolescence", if that exists.

Cristóbal Cortés
07/17/2021 6:32 p.m.

Cristóbal Cortés said:
davidag2000 said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
Cristóbal Cortés said:
Good again.

All the best.

Link

Link

Well, thanks, although this is not very helpful, right?And besides, @nightfall is happening with an iPhone 12, which is the most modern, I do not think it is "programmed obsolescence", if that exists.

Of course it exists ... and it is not the first time that Apple is denounced for worsening the operation of several of its oldest devices for the latest updates.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/17/2021 7:50 p.m.

Ignaciolorenzo said:
Good afternoon to all.

My name is Ignacio, I am 36 years old and I am diabetic type 1 for almost 30 years.

For three months I am using the free freestyle sensor 2.

I expose you a topic that is happening to me with the great novelty of this sensor: the warning alarms for hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.

Put the patch, activated the permits and the notifications, I do not know these alarms.

Nor does it appear on my device (iPhone 7 with iOS 14), in the Bluetooth, none of the "sensor" type to match.

They tell me from Abbott that if you use other devices with Bluetooth intelligent bracelet, in the car to talk with hands -free, ... even bank applications, which do not ´Iltan´ the alarms.

Waiting for your experiences and thanking your help in advance.

all the best!

I use a bracelet, wireless headphones, I have my mobile matched with the car ... and I skip the alarms both on my mobile and on the bracelet.Sometimes they are lost, it is true, but it is usually solved by removing them and putting them again.

I do not ever disable Bluetooth or ever.I wear a new patch, I read it and walk.It is also true that I use Android (I have an Xiaomi).

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
07/18/2021 9:41 p.m.

Good morning
With me with Android I have never failed, even the Samsung watch warns me without problem.
Thank you,

epilout's profile photo
epilout
07/19/2021 9:25 a.m.

Hello good,

Returning to the thread a little, comment very briefly that the problem is exclusive with iOS devices (which I know).

The incidence is safe for software, it is proven that it does not work with the ultimate versions of iOS 14. (14.6) or systematically fails.

The same gives in new devices or 4-5 years ago.I have seen failing on iPhone 7, 8 and in my case in one of the new ones.
The problem in essence is that Apple updates the operating system and many developers do not do the same with apps.
The unfortunate thing about all this is that they play with the health of thousands of people, in the end this helps us to be better controlled and is damage to many users/patients.

In my specific case I have already put a claim on consumption to Abbott, and if I have to put it to Apple I will also do the same.
I encourage you to do those who have problems.It is done online and does not take more than 10-15 minutes.

All the best.

Nightfall
07/19/2021 12:36 p.m.

nightfall said:
good,

Returning to the thread a little, comment very briefly that the problem is exclusive with iOS devices (which I know).

The incidence is safe for software, it is proven that it does not work with the ultimate versions of iOS 14. (14.6) or systematically fails.

The same gives in new devices or 4-5 years ago.I have seen failing on iPhone 7, 8 and in my case in one of the new ones.
The problem in essence is that Apple updates the operating system and many developers do not do the same with apps.
The unfortunate thing about all this is that they play with the health of thousands of people, in the end this helps us to be better controlled and is damage to many users/patients.

In my specific case I have already put a claim on consumption to Abbott, and if I have to put it to Apple I will also do the same.
I encourage you to do those who have problems.It is done online and does not take more than 10-15 minutes.

Greetings.

Hello again.I answer here because I think it is of general interest.

The NFC reader and Apple Pay stopped working with an iPhone 8 in perfect condition.On the phone, between Aboot and Apple they made me uninstall, reinstall, reset and passed the diagnosis.It remained without working and the diagnosis was normal.

Today I have gone to the Apple store.There they have proven that the NFC was not going simply simulating a payment, they have not done anything new.They say that it is a problem of the NFC antenna, which does not detect its hardware tests, but stop working.They told me that it was a rare problem, but what the hell were they going to say, right?The matter has very bad arrangement because you have to change the enterita motherboard, and it is about 400 lereles.Take Apple.

Luckily (for me), it has turned out that my iPhone 8 was in guarantee for hairs (I thought no).So I have left there with another but new.I have restored it, and the ABBOT application goes perfectly.

It has not been clear to me if the failure is always in the NFC reader and the label simulator (Apple Pay), which is what happened to me, or if the two things can fail independently, such as those that you say that Apple PayIt goes but the ABBOT application no.It is not that I was not about Abbot, the reader was not going.I downloaded a NFC label reader and that did not detect anything either.(In fact, the system itself has one that you can put yourself in the control center).

What I am almost certain is that it is not due to lack of updating the ABBOT application.In the middle of the failure, I updated the last iOS (14.7.1) and I have updated it again after restoring, and works perfectly.

Edit: I have seen in the Apple forums that the Americans complain a lot about 12, maybe there is something SW with that.The most "high" that I have tried was an XR and worked perfectly.

Cristóbal Cortés
08/14/2021 1:56 p.m.

nosft said:
ignoranzo said:
good afternoon everyone.

My name is Ignacio, I am 36 years old and I am diabetic type 1 for almost 30 years.For three months I am using the free freestyle sensor 2.

I expose you a topic that is happening to me with the great novelty of this sensor: the warning alarms for hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.

Put the patch, activated the permits and the notifications, I do not know these alarms.Nor does it appear on my device (iPhone 7 with iOS 14), in the Bluetooth, none of the "sensor" type to match.

They tell me from Abbott that if you use other devices with Bluetooth intelligent bracelet, in the car to talk with hands -free, ... even bank applications, which do not ´Iltan´ the alarms.

Waiting for your experiences and thanking your help in advance, greetings!

----- 0 -----

My answer is a bit ironic, I hope I don't bother you.Welcome to the free world2.I have been diabetic for 20 years and since March I use the free2.I can tell you that from the beginning, because of a problem that I had, which was not the fault of the free2 (everything must be said), I began to review them well.And when I say that is in every sense I could and investigate.Actually any other company gets the free2 to the market and it would have taken them to withdraw them.The first months were disconnected and connected when they wanted.I have sensor records that even disappeared 5 days and then returned (I spoke of Bluetooch), others that the entire sensor failed (the famous warning of "Error attempt at 10 min") that adding the time of those failures in the 14 days arrived atbe even 3 or 4 whole days.I have to say that they have never taken off, that has been criticized by many people but it has not happened to me.By the way, those who say that the Bluetooch does not fail because the message does not come out;The message admitted by Abbott only leaves after more than 20 min of connection loss.And I don't know about you but a diabetic who wants to be sure that an apparatus can be failing 20 minutes in a row and being in hypoglycemia and not knowing it is something big.Of course the failures have evolved.Bluetooch connection failures are currently being still.But they have overcome precision failures.That I mean.Because to values ​​that even give NFC of 270 when you make a series of capillaries and is even rising by 189 (that is, neither by the delay with the capillary nor anything).And I have not seen it in a single sensor.First I paid them to me and now I am given the Spanish Social Security and I have to admit that I have seen is error in the last 5 sensors I have had (discrepancies records between 30 to 80 units; fear gives me to connect to ainsulin pump and put insulin thinking that I am in 120 and in reality this in 70 stable, registered values).I have really seen serious sensor failures in 100% of the free2.That the free1 had them, yes, but one or two.You claimed, they gave you another and solved.Currently with the free2 if you do what they give you is exactly the same.With this I do not mean that the free are bad, but the free2, yes.I have even talked to Abbott people who first denied me to record those mistakes.And then in the same conversation say "we are aware of those mistakes you have said they happen in a percentage that has made us think. But they are already fixed for free3."That is, how can they fix something they say they don't know?in which of the two lie?However, if I am a connoisseur that free3 seems to have solved the vast majority of those problems, because it is not based on the free2 (something reasonable for the change of size and technology).

What I want to tell you, calm gives connection problems, yes.That they will say that it is for other thingsConnected, because that day rains or makes sun, etc.Well too.But the reality is that the only free2 that work 100 % well are those that are not reviewed.However, they are a great preview that people who have no problems suffering hypoglycemia without noticing them, they are very good.But those of us who seek that point of quality of life and security, cannot trust them, today.I really hope that the free3 fulfill what they say, although what they say of them is almost the same thing they said of the free2 (unless the 3 did not carry NFC) >

Hello, I am new in the forum and I have found you looking for someone who could be the same as me with the sensors free 2, and for my rest, I see that there are many who have problems (the same as me) with theBlessed sensors.I came to think that I am super rare and susceptible, because the trend, both of the diabetes and Abbott educators, is to make you believe that you are the only person who has those problems:
-False constant night hypoglycemia (with the lack of rest that causes and the dechic and bad milk)
-Sight not warns of hypoglycemia
-S constant "error, try in 10 minutes"
-The constantavisos that the application has been closed or that the Bluetooth has disconnected
-And the constant disparate measurements compared to the capillary.

I have been with diabetes 36 years and although it is true that when the sensor goes well it is wonderful and very comfortable, most give mistakes, small or serious, and that causes me a lot of insecurity, and I have been more stressed again than when I startedAnd I am giving me the feeling that I move away from my body sensations, which were unequivocal symptom of my real state.There are lots that all come bad.In the last batch they gave me 4 of the same lot and the 4 bad, and then 2 of another lot, that one I have had to remove and the other is enduring, although yesterday he made two pifias.
The supply in cases like this leaves much to be desired, because right now I am without spare parts and waiting for Abbott to replace them for 1 month.

There is hope that even if they do not recognize the mistakes of this version, based on reporting the complaints, they can distribute us an improved version, because, as they said there, what this is like the c_ _ o, although althoughThe pharmaceuticals is a business, and here we make guinea pigs

AliCeGroove's profile photo
AliCeGroove
09/05/2021 10:45 a.m.

Any hands that has disassembled the applicator?

This morning when I put on the new sensor, it has fallen when I was inside the applicator and shot.I have not been able to put it back in place to inject it.The docks do not go back.What a beginning of tomorrow!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/07/2021 8:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I paste link to comment on another thread, so as not to duplicate.
Link

But my experience with the last 4 free-2 sensors is that everyone lost the BT connection with the mobile with which they were initiated, some even on the 2-3 day, and they never recovered it again.I don't know what exactly is, but something is "breaking" the BT connection or is blocking it.

The connection is encrypted, so it is very possible that this encryption avoids something in the case of iOS commented by @ignaciolorenzo.I have Android and I can't comment on iOS.

What I see is that the loss of BT signal and the fact that it does not recover it is not attributable to my "patch" 2.3.4 version.What versions of LibreLink do you use with your mobile?I say it to confirm that it does not depend on the version of the app, but that something in the connection of the BT of the patch is not going well.

My other question: can we claim defective sensor to Abbott?I say it because they sell them as sensors with BT connection but that part does not seem to work in many cases.In the same way that we demand defective sensor when it begins to give erroneWhat does the BT connection lose and never recover it?

In my case I cannot do it now with this patching app.But I am thinking of installing the version of the Google Play and trying direct connection to see what happens.Then they can no longer tell me that they cannot be responsible ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2021 7:35 p.m.

alicegroove said:
nosft said:
Ignaciolorenzo said:
Ignaciolorenzo said:
good afternoon to all.

My name is Ignacio, I am 36 years old and I am diabetic type 1 for almost 30 years.For three months I am using the free freestyle sensor 2.

Put the patch, activated the permits and the notifications, I do not know these alarms.Nor does it appear on my device (iPhone 7 with iOS 14), in the Bluetooth, none of the "sensor" type to match.

Waiting for your experiences and thanking your help in advance, greetings!

----- 0 -----

My answer is a bit ironic, I hope I don't bother you.Welcome to the free world2.I have been diabetic for 20 years and since March I use the free2.I can tell you that from the beginning, because of a problem that I had, which was not the fault of the free2 (everything must be said), I began to review them well.And when I say that is in every sense I could and investigate.Actually any other company gets the free2 to the market and it would have taken them to withdraw them.The first months were disconnected and connected when they wanted.I have sensor records that even disappeared 5 days and then returned (I spoke of Bluetooch), others that the entire sensor failed (the famous warning of "Error attempt at 10 min") that adding the time of those failures in the 14 days arrived atbe even 3 or 4 whole days.I have to say that they have never taken off, that has been criticized by many people but it has not happened to me.By the way, those who say that the Bluetooch does not fail because the message does not come out;The message admitted by Abbott only leaves after more than 20 min of connection loss.And I don't know about you but a diabetic who wants to be sure that an apparatus can be failing 20 minutes in a row and being in hypoglycemia and not knowing it is something big.Of course the failures have evolved.Bluetooch connection failures are currently being still.But they have overcome precision failures.That I mean.Because to values ​​that even give NFC of 270 when you make a series of capillaries and is even rising by 189 (that is, neither by the delay with the capillary nor anything).And I have not seen it in a single sensor.First I paid them to me and now I am given the Spanish Social Security and I have to admit that I have seen is error in the last 5 sensors I have had (discrepancies records between 30 to 80 units; fear gives me to connect to ainsulin pump and put insulin thinking that I am in 120 and in reality this in 70 stable, registered values).I have really seen serious sensor failures in 100% of the free2.That the free1 had them, yes, but one or two.You claimed, they gave you another and solved.Currently with the free2 if you do what they give you is exactly the same.With this I do not mean that the free are bad, but the free2, yes.I have even talked to Abbott people who first denied me to record those mistakes.And then in the same conversation say "we are aware of those mistakes you have said they happen in a percentage that has made us think. But they are already fixed for free3."That is, how can they fix something they say they don't know?in which of the two lie?However, if I am a connoisseur that free3 seems to have solved the vast majority of those problems, because it is not based on the free2 (something reasonable for the change of size and technology).

What I want to tell you, calm gives connection problems, yes.That they will say that it is for other connected things, because that day it rains or sunbathes, etc.Well too.But the reality is that the only free2 that work 100 % well are those that are not reviewed.However, they are a great preview that people who have no problems suffering hypoglycemia without noticing them, they are very good.But those of us who seek that point of quality of life and security, cannot trust them, today.I really hope that the free3 fulfill what they say, although what they say of them is almost the same thing they said of the free2 (unless the 3 did not carry NFC) >

Hello, I am new in the forum and I have found you looking for someone who could be the same as me with the sensors free 2, and for my rest, I see that there are many who have problems (the same as me) with theBlessed sensors.I came to think that I am super rare and susceptible, because the trend, both of the diabetes and Abbott educators, is to make you believe that you are the only person who has those problems:
-False constant night hypoglycemia (with the lack of rest that causes and the dechic and bad milk)
-Sight not warns of hypoglycemia
-S constant "error, try in 10 minutes"
-The constantavisos that the application has been closed or that the Bluetooth has disconnected
-And the constant disparate measurements compared to the capillary.

I have been with diabetes 36 years and although it is true that when the sensor goes well it is wonderful and very comfortable, most give mistakes, small or serious, and that causes me a lot of insecurity, and I have been more stressed again than when I startedAnd I am giving me the feeling that I move away from my body sensations, which were unequivocal symptom of my real state.There are lots that all come bad.In the last batch they gave me 4 of the same lot and the 4 bad, and then 2 of another lot, that one I have had to remove and the other is enduring, although yesterday he made two pifias.
The supply in cases like this leaves much to be desired, because right now I am without spare parts and waiting for Abbott to replace them for 1 month.

There is hope that even if they do not recognize the mistakes of this version, based on reporting the complaints, they can distribute us an improved version, because, as they said there, what this is like the c_ _ o, although althoughPharmaceuticals is a business, and here we make Indian bunny

My experience is similar: there are lately free 2 that disconnect the BT a lot.But, I also have to tell you that sometimes there is a lot of difference between the value of capillaries and what it says when scanning the sensor by NFC.I use the system mounted with a Miaomiao2 reader and the XDRIP app.With calibrations for free-2 (using OOP2).And I can say that when I connect the freeLink appoLink with XDRIP, it takes a long time to follow the ups and downs that are fast.Maybe the scan of the sensor marks 130, the capillary is already marking 160 and will still take more than 15 minutes when the sensor can reach that.
Other times, being very stable with variations every 5 minutes less than 1mg/dl, I make my hair and there may be a difference greater than +20 (capillary superior to sensor) and other times the other way around (but less, normally the sensor brand lessof what should).So take it as an orientation especially in terms of variations.Of course, before eating or putting insulin, confirms with capillary and tries to "learn" the difference with the sensor.In any case, trust more of your sensations: the body is wise for that.Cold sweat and feeling of hunger, surely have a hypo.Color urine like water, in my case it implies that I am high.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2021 7:44 p.m.

Well…

After several months without finding the key, I have finally been able to solve it.
Point out that I work as a technician, so something I know about the subject, and it has still been long until the problem is found.

In my case the failure was in the NFC antenna of my device.
I indeed discarded that idea because payments in shops went perfectly, or it seemed to me.
However, although the diagnoses came out correct, the antenna was working badly.
In the Apple technical service doing specific NFC tests and payment simulation with dataphone, the device repeatedly failed.

The final test before going through the technical service was to put the application of LibreLink on my partner's iPhone 12 and scanned perfectly.

The solution has been a change of logical plaque, which in practice translates into a new device, since all wiring and antennas (wifi, NFC ...) are welded in the plate itself.

Currently it works perfectly again.

I hope it helps someone since it is a somewhat damn mistake and difficult to locate.

Greetings.

* I will give my apbott my apologies since finally (at least in this case) it has not been their failure

Nightfall
09/16/2021 6:32 p.m.

ruthbia said:
Any hands that has disassembled the applicator?

This morning when I put on the new sensor, it has fallen when I was inside the applicator and shot.I have not been able to put it back in place to inject it.The docks do not go back.What a beginning of tomorrow!

Something similar happened to me, I don't know if someone from Abbot has occurred to him that the back of the applicator should not be round, but flat.

If the sensor has left, the cannula has taken off from the needle and cannot be inserted correctly, although the dock has not shot (which is what happened to me).

Escain it until I give error, if you are not inserted in anything it will end up doing it.Then call Abbot and they will give you a new one.

Luck,

Cristóbal Cortés
09/19/2021 1:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.