{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle libre 2 no funciona'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle Sensor does not work

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo   09/28/2020 3:33 p.m.

Hello good!!I have been with them since June and at the end of September they sent me the free freestyle 2 with their reader.The first one that I put on the reader and had the alarms there.He sounded and had reach, but it was more comfortable to take everything on his mobile, so yesterday premieres a new sensor and activate it with the mobile and no alarm.I have iphone 8 plus and updated app.It always comes out of signal being next.This afternoon, the sensor has appeared in my bluetooth for the first time since I activated it yesterday and the same thing that has come, it has left.I have already lost it again.It is horrible because the reader is true that if he has saved me from a hiccup of the great night.Has that happened to you?Have you lost it from Bluetooth?May the sensor not well?What despair, because I find and nothing.

mamen158's profile photo
mamen158
10/19/2020 7:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

One question, Freestyle 1 reader once updated does the alarms work?With my mobile they go fatal

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/19/2020 10:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

No, the updated 1 reader only reads.It has no alarms or bluetooth to have them

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
10/20/2020 2:42 p.m.

Thanks @Carlos70

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/20/2020 4:04 p.m.

@nigiri you have to buy the new freestyle glucometer, with that if alarms are activated both in the mobile and the reader.
I continue with the 1 plus the mobile without alarms, I do not need.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/21/2020 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia on the website I do not see that it can be bought and in social security they gave it to the first to arrive, nothing.At the moment I do not need them but the idea is that if I get pregnant to be able to use them and I have read that they are better with the reader than with the mobile.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/21/2020 5:12 p.m.

Ok, I've already seen it on the web, I didn't give it.Thanks @ruthbia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/21/2020 5:13 p.m.

Hello
I change to change 2 and a half free freeyle sensor is the third I put is wonderful. The results are very good. Thank you

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
10/22/2020 5:29 p.m.

mamen158 said:
good !!I have been with them since June and at the end of September they sent me the free freestyle 2 with their reader.The first one that I put on the reader and had the alarms there.He sounded and had reach, but it was more comfortable to take everything on his mobile, so yesterday premieres a new sensor and activate it with the mobile and no alarm.I have iphone 8 plus and updated app.It always comes out of signal being next.This afternoon, the sensor has appeared in my bluetooth for the first time since I activated it yesterday and the same thing that has come, it has left.I have already lost it again.It is horrible because the reader is true that if he has saved me from a hiccup of the great night.Has that happened to you?Have you lost it from Bluetooth?May the sensor not well?What despair, because I find and nothing.

I directly don't get out of Bluetooth.Exactly what appears?

Thank you!

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo
ignaciolorenzo
10/22/2020 5:59 p.m.

Ignaciolorenzo said:
mamen158 said:
good !!I have been with them since June and at the end of September they sent me the free freestyle 2 with their reader.The first one that I put on the reader and had the alarms there.He sounded and had reach, but it was more comfortable to take everything on his mobile, so yesterday premieres a new sensor and activate it with the mobile and no alarm.I have iphone 8 plus and updated app.It always comes out of signal being next.This afternoon, the sensor has appeared in my bluetooth for the first time since I activated it yesterday and the same thing that has come, it has left.I have already lost it again.It is horrible because the reader is true that if he has saved me from a hiccup of the great night.Has that happened to you?Have you lost it from Bluetooth?May the sensor not well?What despair, because I find and nothing.

I directly don't get out of Bluetooth.Exactly what appears?

Thank you!

The theme of the 2 is that the alarms "leave" with the device that starts the sensor.I think that the only way to have 2 devices is to start with the reader and then pass the mobile, but the alarms "are" in the reader and not on the mobile.If you start with the mobile, then "stay" with the alarms, but also the sensor does not work, that is, it does not receive alarms, but neither read the sensor.And as you can use a 1 (my insurance nurse is so useless that I still give me old sensors from time to time), the 2 reader does not read it.(Upside down yes, but if you pass the reader first, you have no alarms, of course.)

All this is simply the permanant fudge of Abbot, because it is a purely software issue.Already in itself the duality NFC-Local Memory/Bluetooth is absurd.At 8 hours of not having read with the NFC "you lose" data.Why, if you are supposed to send a figure per minute?And the alarms are recorded via web (for your endocrine or any person you have connected), but not the figures that have originated them.Because??- As long as I know, the sensor and the electrical signal are unique, right?What happens to 2 is that it is to hit ñapas on 1. and I suppose that Abbot's incompetence is not present, but also the fact that any change has to certify it for public use in the USA (where health is private,They send C*!) And that imposes rigidities for their engineering processes that we end up paying users.In the end.Let's wait for free 3, which they say will be the pear.And God takes us confessed.

As for Bluetooth, I think what simply works in penalty.It may also have battery restrictions, but I have not observed that it passes more at the end or at the beginning.It frequently gives me alarms of loss of signal with the mobile next.On the iPhone, if you go to settings & GT;Bluetooth, would have to appear freeLink or Abbot or something.The truth is that I do not remember very well, because I have barely seen it a couple of times, most of the time is, as you say, disconnected.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
10/25/2020 12:25 p.m.

We recapitulate (for iPhone)

- Device.Of the iPhone 7 onwards by having these NFC antenna.IOS is recommended.

- Permits.Granted.Settings> Free link> Notifications> Allow critical notices.

- Notifications.Activated.Settings> Notifications> Free link> Notifications.

- Alarms.Activated.Free link> alarms> low glucose alarm and high glucose alarm> activated.

* Signal loss alarm> disabled.What is this?

- Bluetooth.Activated.Settings> Bluetooth> Yes.

* Exactly what appears on your iPhone?Nothing.It seems that there are losses of bluetooth and disconnection.

- Start.How do you do it when you premiere a patch?Do you put the Bluetooth before or after?

All the best!.

ignaciolorenzo's profile photo
ignaciolorenzo
10/26/2020 3:50 p.m.

Hello, good afternoon.My name is Juan, I have been with the free sensor2 for 2 months and after talking to my educator many times and callThe iPhone 12 is that alarms are almost not heard (very important for me because I detect the effects of hypoglycemia very late) although I have the top volume and all adjustments as they say in their comment "Ignaciolorenzo" ... in BluetoothSometimes, very few, the "Abbottxxxx" sensor appears and most of the time nothing appears.I have signal losses continuously and the messages of the error of trying again in 10 minutes are also constant.Does this happen to anyone?Do you know any solution?
At the moment my trust in the free sensor 2 is

Greetings and thank you very much!

Ignaciolorenzo said:
We recapitulate (for iPhone)

- Device.Of the iPhone 7 onwards by having these NFC antenna.IOS is recommended.

- Permits.Granted.Settings & GT;Free link & GT;Notifications & GT;Allow critical notices.

- Notifications.Activated.Settings & GT;Notifications & GT;Free link & GT;Notifications

- Alarms.Activated.Free link & GT;Alarms & GT;Low glucose alarm and high glucose alarm & GT;Activated.

* Signal loss alarm & GT;Disabled.What is this?

- Bluetooth.Activated.Settings & GT;Bluetooth & GT;Yeah.

* Exactly what appears on your iPhone?Nothing.It seems that there are losses of bluetooth and disconnection.

- Start.How do you do it when you premiere a patch?Do you put the Bluetooth before or after?

All the best!.

xuanxo33's profile photo
xuanxo33
01/29/2021 5:31 p.m.

I have a complaint with Abbott open.With iOS 14.6 Currently and an iPhone 12 Pro Max does not read the sensors.
It worked with an XR perfectly, was changing the phone and was never known again.Coña

In fact I know that more people are having the same problem and with older devices, I have seen fail in the new SE and in an iPhone 8 Plus.Indeed from 7 they must work without problems.
I take many calls to 900 and today a complaint mail because it seems unfortunate that we are like that.

Greetings.

Nightfall's profile photo
Nightfall
06/04/2021 8:43 p.m.

I tell you,

The official ABBOT app is authentic garbage, the sensor is much better than the app reflects.Although I use Android I also had the answer of .... We have no record of that error and the networks full of errors.

My solution was to use Diabox.An alternative and free app that lives with the officer and that since I sorry with the officer I have much less problems.

Diabox also has alarms even for a rise or abrupt drop, so better than better.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/04/2021 8:47 p.m.

I have downloaded it today.There is a beta version for iOS, but the problem remains the same, for some reason the mobile does not read the sensor, it does not directly detect it, nor the official one.So we are.
Thanks for the note.

Nightfall
06/04/2021 8:59 p.m.

@Nightfall goes ... you will then have to throw the free reader itself instead of the mobile.At least so you can use the sensor ..

marine's profile photo
marine
06/04/2021 9:09 p.m.

marine said:
@nightfall goes ... you will then have to throw the free reader himself instead of the mobile.At least so you can use the sensor ..

Exactly, I am more than two months and more pissed off than a monkey 🐵

Nightfall
06/04/2021 9:14 p.m.

Ignaciolorenzo said:
How do you have those who have the freshly released patch?Do you take it with the device or with the mobile?Do you have the bluetooth at that time to link?Exactly how do you do?I have to change it next Sunday night for what I will take to read, maybe I'm doing something wrong ...

Greetings and thanks in advance!

I comment on my protocol when everything was going well.

New sensor scan with the iPhone to have the alarms and really even used the reader.

As I commented, with the old device I was very, very well, so far that it is impossible to scan as in the case you comment.

I am not being able to help more, but the truth is that the situation is, as little, Rocambolesca.

Greetings.

Nightfall
06/04/2021 10:19 p.m.

I have started with the 2 also by alarms, and Mobile Huawei does not detect it, constantly connection error, so I will try the alternative app.Thanks for the info.
All the best

marmg's profile photo
marmg
06/05/2021 8:49 p.m.

Today a thing has happened to me that I have to do with more detail ...

I have left the mountains to take a tour with the motorcycle and there are many areas of non -coverage.Well, where there is no coverage, the sensor does not work properly either.

Flash readings do them ... but alarms or diabox do not work.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/05/2021 9:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.