{'en': 'COVID-19 vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna de la Covid-19'} Image

COVID-19 vaccine

Anaisabel's profile photo   12/15/2020 1:59 p.m.

@Antonio200, it seems wonderful to me to think about herd immunity, so I see very well that whoever is fully convinced that the vaccine will be a success, put it on.
Like everything in this life, my opinion is as valid as that of any other.
And I have a question: someone will guarantee that if I put the vaccine, I will have no complication derived from it?The answer is no.
In such a short time impossible to create something that works at 100x100.
If they even know this disease, they do not know why it affects some people than others, or because there are those who, without having any chronic disease, have many sequelae left, as you think that it will give me confidence !!
Anyway, what each one does what creates better.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/27/2020 6:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ok, who does not want to be vaccinated, I just hope that those of us who do that expected 70% to achieve the expected group immunity.It is either this hope of solution or if not, more social and economic ruin that on the other hand I do not know until when it can be maintained

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/27/2020 6:28 p.m.

As the science of those who do not want to move depend, we are managed.Without volunteers there would have been now vaccines.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/27/2020 6:34 p.m.

I don't even put any vaccine crazy, here Russia ends the second phase on December 31, I have read other vaccines, and the collateral effects nobody says it, it is when they appear, I will continue to take care of how I am doing it!

ia121224's profile photo
ia121224
12/28/2020 2:10 a.m.

ajd said:
alberto_13 said:

Hi Nigiri, a question:
I see that you have been with DM1 since 1980, have you always maintained HG levels within security parameters?
And forgive that I get out of the thread of the forum.

Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
12/28/2020 2:20 a.m.

nigiri said:
well, in the news @alberto_13 what he says is that we are studying to create a "Covid card" and that to attend football or events with great agglomerations they will askor that people are vaccinated and accredit it with this supposed card or a PCR test.I personally, because people are vaccinated or although I vaccinate me, I will not start going to places with large crowds, the vaccine, as is normal, does not have a 100% effectiveness so nothing assures meThat I will not take it.

If we all use tapping as it should and move with gel alcohol to avoid collecting the virus where we play, there are many possibilities of not spreading or doing it slightly.
I just were discharged together with my wife.
We are 72 years old.
I am diabetic 2, hypertensive, almost overweight.
I think that the infection came from three people who climbed the bus without Barkijo and remained 45 'in it.
Another important help I attribute to being with good food due to diabetes.
I would like the vaccine because I trust this specialty of medicine.
The same, no matter how much handle as Hamilton, any imbecil can cause a vehicle accident and die.
That is, falling through that imbecil that does not use chin, do not separate 2 meters and get on our bus above ours, for example.

mario69's profile photo
mario69
12/28/2020 5:37 a.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

Detent 25 and 25 non -aspartic 160gr HC, 40 of fats, 50 of prot 15 gr of fiber.
Diet for hepatitis B waiting to know if it is acute or chronic.
Current weight 78 kg

mario69's profile photo
mario69
12/28/2020 5:49 a.m.

Diabetes 2, pero insulinorequiriente, con resistencia a la insulina y pancreas agotado.
HbA1c: dic '16: 12,8; mar '17: 10,9
Fallece mi madre oct '17
Ida a Paraguay feb '18
HbA1c: oct '18: 8,7; ene '19: 6,5; abr '19: 6,2 abr '19: 6,5; jun '19: 7,5; set '19: ???
Detemir 26 7:30 y 20 19:30
Aspartica 4 antes desay y mer y 5 antes alm y cena.
200 a 250gr de HC diarios, 80gr Prot y 80gr Grasa. Segun actividad.
71 años 88kg 1,72.

Well, I will do what my doctor tells me.In addition to diabetes, 2 stent, 61 years and light overweight.And in the urbanization where work there have been several slight cases.I don't know for many precautions you take can always fail at some point.

yesssica_a said:
@ajd the first thing that is left over here to the denialists or those who say that the vaccines arrive a chip, that only thinks about 4 ignorant that create anything.>
You have forgotten the enlightened ones that say that the virus is caused by 5G (we have not managed to find out what those enlightened).

polaris's profile photo
polaris
01/03/2021 12:02 p.m.

As I do more than 20 hours per week of bike and I never get bad because I am like Hulk and I kill the virus to Bofetones I do not know if vaccinated, for what?I am superior (although I have diabetes i).

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
01/03/2021 1:11 p.m.

To get vaccinated, the person who must report is the header.
Ask your header doctor if you know the side effects of the vaccine?
Answer is a vaccine with closed eyes ...

pablus75's profile photo
pablus75
01/03/2021 9:35 p.m.

My header has not clarified me much, I will try to talk to the rheumatology, but I see very complicated that he will attend to me.
Tomorrow they begin to vaccinate, they will do it between tomorrow and Thursday, to my M touches Thursday.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/04/2021 9:14 p.m.

Today it appears in Digital Press that a concerted nursing home from the Community of Madrid is locking the relatives of the workers for the vaccine, what do you think?

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/06/2021 3:22 p.m.

@Anaisabel, have you given you time to vaccinate you, for risk work or for being diabetic?
Do you know in which vaccination group are the type1?Or will it be by age? ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/06/2021 8:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Ajd

Unfortunate about the CCAA of Madrid!I hope there are legal consequences.When I read it I have been very impressed.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/06/2021 9:09 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@ajd

Unfortunate about the CCAA of Madrid!I hope there are legal consequences.When I read it I have been very impressed.

It has been in Valdemoro, and they have put it up to the priests with the story that they broke down in two hours.A total shame.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/06/2021 9:27 p.m.

@Regina, work in a residence and entered the first vaccination group.I have thought about it a lot, but not even doctors know what to advise and the decision had to be made.
They started vaccinating Tuesday and tomorrow end.I do not understand why today, the holidays, do not vaccinate, wast time !!

Anaisabel
01/06/2021 9:47 p.m.

chamus1978 said:
ajd said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
I put it on, if or if, also notI think they force but if they ask you if you have even vaccinated to travel, as if you travel to a sub -Saharan country and require certain vaccines.

It should be put on all possible people to reach the threshold of 70% to reach the immunity of flock, and more with chronic diseases, which seems that we forget what we have for very well controlled, healthy, young and athlete who is.

Hi Nigiri, a question:
I see that you have been with DM1 since 1980, have you always maintained HG levels within security parameters?
And forgive that I get out of the thread of the forum.

Greetings

Hi Chamus1978, it is not Nigiri who has been since 1980, it is me, Ajd.And as for your question, no, I have not always managed to stay in the security parameters, mainly because in those years more than 30 there was no glucometer.At 9 years I was in diabetic coma.But after that I have never been admitted for lack of control, and my hem taller than I know in my whole life has been 6.7.
Greetings.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/06/2021 9:53 p.m.

The first group are residents of residences and personal.Then I think that over 64. and then those of risk.

Anaisabel
01/06/2021 9:57 p.m.

Vaccine placed, now to wait 21 days for the next dose.
At the moment, no one has had any reaction.Let's see if we continue with this fate.There are about 100 grandparents and more than 100 workers and the COVID has not entered.Some worker has passed it, but for the moment he has controlled.:)

Anaisabel
01/07/2021 5:18 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
@Antonio200, it seems wonderful to me to think about herd immunity, so I see very well that who is fully convinced that the vaccine will be a success, I know itPut.
Like everything in this life, my opinion is as valid as that of any other.
And I have a question: someone will guarantee that if I put the vaccine, I will have no complication derived from it?The answer is no.
In such a short time impossible to create something that works at 100x100.
If they even know this disease, they do not know why it affects some people than others, or because there are those who, without having any chronic disease, have many sequelae left, as you think that it will give me confidence !!
Anyway, what each one does what creates better.

Several things
I am a family doctor in a rural health center.I am type 1 diabetic, for almost 40 years, and I am hypertensive, I am 48 years old.
First, the Covid virus affects every neighbor's son but the diabetics much more, da.Like your diabetes, this super well controlled, the problem is that the virus triggers a bestial inflammatory response, similar to that of a generalized autoimmune response, type 1 diabetics, already in itself, we have quite activated the autoimmunity as well as you will understand, theRisk is not 0.19 in the best case or much less.
On the other hand, no one can ensure that there is no reaction or problem derived from a vaccine, or from this or another, no one can ensure that there is a reaction derived from the taking of a medication, even if it is a simple paracetamol, the sameThat no one can assure you that surgery is complicated and you die, that is so.
Another thing is that it is vaccine not to investigate little Tpo, moreNight, as is.
That said, I believe that fear or uncertainty that is, is fundamentally that the technique used for this vaccine is new.I do not know, as it has always been, of inoculating dead or alive viruses, but of a new technique in which the messenger RNA proteins are used, which makes the immune system of the receiver activate.
Like everything new, it scares a little but I think that the first time antibiotics or any other new technique were used.
We will have to see the rest of the vaccines that come out.
Of course, he will vaccinate him, for obvious reasons: long evolution, health and hypertension diabetes.I think that the risk of contracting the virus and that I am complicated a lot or I leave for the other neighborhood is much greater than the risk of the vaccine, but if I tell you that I would sincerely prefer a vaccine of those we already know, that is, withThe usual technique.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/07/2021 5:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.