{'en': 'COVID-19 vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna de la Covid-19'} Image

COVID-19 vaccine

Anaisabel's profile photo   12/15/2020 1:59 p.m.

In the next review, I will consult my endocrine, but the idea is to put it on.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
12/19/2020 10:28 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I'm not going to put it on, I don't want to be a bunny of Indies of something experimental.When about 8-10 months of the first vaccines, I will think about it.

I doubt that I have given time in 4 months to try effects on all ethnic groups, diseases, ages, lifestyles, etc. to know perfectly all side effects.

In UK they have already detected groups that cannot be vaccinated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2020 10:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Of course I will put it as soon as I touch.For my security and social responsibility.Not only for the risk of infecting and/or infecting others (although it is the main reason), but because we do not vaccinate an important majority, the country will not come out of this terrible crisis and businesses such as those of the hospitality, for example,They will end up dying (all those who have not died already).

What is a possibility of undesirable side effects?Well probably.Don't know.What I do know is that there is an important probability that sooner or later, if I do not get drowsiness, end up taking the virus and have a bad time, very bad or die, in addition to unintentionally, infect other people.That if if I put me very careful not to transmit it, it is not worth, because before you notice the symptoms you can have sentenced to a loved one or anyone who crosses you.

Toño Palacio's profile photo
Toño Palacio
12/20/2020 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Ana Isabel, like you, I am a sanitary work in institutions, hospitals and homes.I think that in the United Kingdom has given problems allergic but with serene allergy that is not your case.Like you I have diabetes mellitus 1 hypertension and 2 more things.I have already asked me endocrine doctor of the nurse and a diabetes nurse about vaccination, none has been wet 6 days ago that I put on the flu.I go upside down in the world if everyone does one thing I try to do what I think is convenient for me.I also have an allergy to three or four medications, but I eye my allergy that I imagine is how yours is to the excipient of the medication what is used to form it has nothing to do with the type of allergies that a United Kingdom has givenAnd it will give in Spain and everywhere, I have tried to read all of all colleagues but I am falling asleep my work today has been at night if I send you a greeting.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/20/2020 10:45 a.m.

K5288pn25.

2piuviato1frts said:
Hi Ana Isabel, I am healthy work in institutions, hospitals and homes.I think that in the United Kingdom has given problems allergic but with serene allergy that is not your case.Like you I have diabetes mellitus 1 hypertension and 2 more things.I have already asked me endocrine doctor of the nurse and a diabetes nurse about vaccination, none has been wet 6 days ago that I put on the flu.I go upside down in the world if everyone does one thing I try to do what I think is convenient for me.I also have an allergy to three or four medications, but I eye my allergy that I imagine is how yours is to the excipient of the medication what is used to form it has nothing to do with the type of allergies that a United Kingdom has givenAnd it will give in Spain and everywhere, I have tried to read all of all colleagues but I am falling asleep my work today has been at night if I send you a greeting.I just agreed to now the allergies that have had a problem with the Physer vaccine are those that have to carry an epinephrine injection to remedy their allergy the EPI known in the medical world as adrenaline.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/20/2020 11:28 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Good, I will put it as soon as I can, I think the benefits of vaccinating are greater than the possible risks and I consider irresponsibility not to put it on, and I have controlled it, I am a athlete and as healthy, being safely except for the littleDetail that we have "diabetes" ... which I think is something important

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/20/2020 9:13 p.m.

The damage that the cavadas has done with that of encephalitis, which he will know, if he is a surgeon, have already told him several companions of his than if they are virologists.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/20/2020 10:15 p.m.

Hahahahahahaha everyone who does not want to get vaccinated now, whenever they want to be vaccinated, they shouldn't leave him, as I would laugh !!!
If there is no responsibility ,,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/20/2020 10:27 p.m.

Well, I'm not going to vaccinate .... Of course !!I don't want to be the test bunny and risk person ...

You have to eat well to feed the defenses against the coronavirus:
- Legumes
- Sardines
- Egg yolk
- Salmon
- Liver
- Dry fruits
- And I add garlic, onion and ginger

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
12/21/2020 5:29 p.m.

Well here in Andalucia they will document the fact of being vaccinated, and demanding that document to travel, hotels, soccer, discos, cinemas, theaters, etc ... we will see how many brave they stop vaccinating: D

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/21/2020 5:54 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello @Alberto_13, could you send the link in which the information you have given us appears?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/21/2020 6:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/21/2020 7:14 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

I have never vaccinated the flu even last year of measles and chickenpox that there was a health alert in Madrid, and nobody has called me irresponsible as here for being conservative and not risking something uncertain.
A vaccine takes about 8-10 years to develop, from a more or less known antigen, and we have one of Covid in 10 months of an unknown virus that has just mutated again.
For me the disabled ones that you vaccine you without waiting for a few months to give more reliable results.

For "those so responsible" you are already putting the tetanus that is mandatory every 10 years and mitigates the effects of covid.

Ps.Immortality does not exist.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/21/2020 7:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If we do not even know when vaccination will touch us, or with what vaccine or anything.Namely in which population group each one will enter, if someone knows it can put it here .., it is according to pathologies, occupation and something else.
Go to know what will happen until they touch each one, they will also ask for what I have read verbal confirmation.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/21/2020 7:30 p.m.

The flu also protects something against the coronavirus, said by the virologists .., and by the way, according to them, it is as if it were a new virus every year because it mutates a lot, therefore it is possible to develop vaccines in less time thanOne year.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/21/2020 7:32 p.m.

-

javiertierno
12/22/2020 8:33 a.m.

Well, in the news that has shared @Alberto_13, what he says is that he is studying to create a "Covid card" and that to attend football or events with great agglomerations they will ask or that people are vaccinated and accredit it with this assumptionCard or a PCR test.I personally, because people are vaccinated or although I vaccinate me, I will not start going to places with large crowds, the vaccine, as is normal, does not have a 100% effectiveness so nothing assures meThat I will not take it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/22/2020 11:23 a.m.

"Finally, the College of Physicians points out that" it is important to correctly inform the population about the benefits in individual and collective health "of the use of vaccines against the coronavirus." As well as the knowledge of the serious health and socio -economic risks, "The vaccine, they add, are an act of "solidarity."

javiertierno
12/22/2020 12:05 p.m.

@javiertenero some prefer to be a more confined time and being careful to put it from minute one, I don't see what is wrong.I am not anti -Vacunas, much less, but I can tell you that when the flu A arrived, they gave me the damn tamiflú and over time it has been shown that it was an entire economic play, when they took the vaccine from the HPV I put it (it costAt that time € 500) And do you know what happened?That a year I was diagnosed with HPV and I was 7 long years in which they had to operate twice so, I am not going to put on the vaccine as I leave, I prefer to follow moderately autoconfinated and if I go out to be careful as I am even having it evennow.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/22/2020 1:41 p.m.

nigiri said:
@JavierTierno some prefer to be more confined time and being careful to put it from minute one, I don't see what is wrong.I am not anti -Vacunas, much less, but I can tell you that when the flu A arrived, they gave me the damn tamiflú and over time it has been shown that it was an entire economic play, when they took the vaccine from the HPV I put it (it costAt that time € 500) And do you know what happened?That a year I was diagnosed with HPV and I was 7 long years in which they had to operate twice so, I am not going to put on the vaccine as I leave, I prefer to follow moderately autoconfinated and if I go out to be careful as I am even having it evennow.

Yes, but I don't think it was the vaccine that puts you, the same if you don't put it, it would have been worse, because of the information I have the vaccine protects you from several strains of the HPV virus, it is only an opinion with that notI want to say that you get vaccinated, each one who does what he wants, as long as no one is infected with the one who is infected is his problem, greetings

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/22/2020 9:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.