{'en': 'COVID-19 vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna de la Covid-19'} Image

COVID-19 vaccine

Anaisabel's profile photo   12/15/2020 1:59 p.m.

anaisabel said:
vaccine on, now wait 21 days for the next dose.
At the moment, no one has had any reaction.Let's see if we continue with this fate.There are about 100 grandparents and more than 100 workers and the COVID has not entered.Some worker has passed it, but for the moment he has controlled.:)

And glycemia as they are going, have you noticed changes?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
01/07/2021 8:22 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

For the Q wants the modified messenger RNA vaccine of modern and Biontech, they can consider the Oxford (Astrazeneca) vaccine q I think classic.But the dose to put is not very clear.
Then it will come later if it exceeds phase 3 the curevac vaccine, which has been associated with Bayer, of messenger RNA, but it may only arrive in the summer (if it works).Then there is even more in development.Well we will have to have a lot of patience because the doses that the EU has asked for not many.There was a great request to a French company (Sanofi) who has not exceeded the second phase and will take a long time.A disaster because there was a great request made to this company.
Patience

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
01/07/2021 9:01 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@Alberto_13, glycemia have been fine.
The only thing, that now it hurts a lot where they have punctured me if I move my arm, but go like when they have put the flu vaccine,

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/07/2021 9:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle I beef

morganeta's profile photo
morganeta
01/10/2021 10:49 a.m.

Diabética desde 2002
Tresiba y Fiasp

Hello, I am type I diabetic since the 8th I have 45a and I am a nurse and I have put it 48h and I am well a little pain in the 24h arm and it is already

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
01/10/2021 2:09 p.m.

Good afternoon.The Community of Madrid hires the Red Cross to put the Vaccine of the COVID-19, and I say, that Red Cross personnel will put the vaccine?, Have doctors?give in hand that we already put it on it .., the injection technique is intramuscular in the deltoid, so that is practically the same as insulin.In my case, Betaferon 1b is also injected.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/10/2021 3:17 p.m.

The Red Cross has private hospitals in almost all cities and magnificent health professionals (doctors, nurses, midwives, etc ...) I'm glad the news

Alberto_13
01/10/2021 4:32 p.m.

Link

Alberto_13
01/10/2021 4:38 p.m.

Of course, I do not think that it is only formed by volunteers or that they will put to vaccinate people who do not know

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
01/10/2021 8:37 p.m.

Yes, yes, in the case of the Community of Madrid, which asks for volunteer doctors for your hospital/not Zendal Hospital is all insured ..

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/10/2021 9:42 p.m.

There is also policy in this forum if

javiertierno
01/11/2021 7:18 a.m.

Javiertiernero said:
>

Whatever you need, more would be missing.Is that Madrid works so good that nothing is needed, right?

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/11/2021 12:44 p.m.

ajd said:
JavierTierno said:
>

Whatever you need, more would be missing.Is that Madrid works so good that nothing is needed, right?

To start I don't live in Madrid and at any time I said that.Nor do I think it is the right forum to talk about politics.And to say that in the Red Cross there are only people not prepared for that work because of the fact that some community has noted it because it does not seem correct, it is already, only that but goes.

javiertierno
01/11/2021 2:37 p.m.

Javiertienere said:
ajd said:
JavierTierno said:
JavierTierno said:

To start I don't live in Madrid and at any time I said that.Nor do I think it is the right forum to talk about politics.And to say that in the Red Cross there are only people not prepared for that work because of the fact that some community has been subcontracted because it does not seem correct, it is already, just that but go.

I'm sorry but I haven't said that in the Red Cross there are no prepared people, but the vaccine is supposed to inject previously trained person.In addition, public services must be defended and not privatize everything as if it is done in Madrid.Red Cross is an NGO, which I know, is not part of public health.
That hire more personnel than what they have to do to arrive in time for the dispensing of the vaccine.
I suppose this will also want the toilets who write here in the forum.
All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/11/2021 3:10 p.m.

Of course, you have to defend public services but it seems to me that raising it now makes sense when what needs to be done is vaccinated as many people as possible and in less time.But how are we going to wear the vaccine us?I can not keep it at that temperature

javiertierno
01/11/2021 3:25 p.m.

There is a lot of low health personnel, those who, unfortunately, have died and may miss personal.
In the Red Cross there are highly qualified personnel the same as in public or private hospitals.
Any person entitled, can be good to carry out vaccination.
@Ajd us or "we know" to put intramuscular injections, nor do we have means to keep those vaccines at the temperature they require.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/11/2021 3:35 p.m.

And we cannot forget that if we put the vaccine at home and there is any setback such as an anaphylactic sock, what would you do !!

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
01/11/2021 3:39 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
There is a lot of health personnel, those who have unfortunately died and perhaps lack personal.
In the Red Cross there are highly qualified personnel the same as in public or private hospitals.
Any person entitled, can be good to carry out vaccination.
@Ajd us or "know" to put intramuscular injections, nor do we have means to maintain those temperature vaccines they require.

When the vaccine is defrosted, I think anyone can put it ...
So far no case of anaphylactic shock is known, but if anyone knows, to say it.
From there to hire health personnel with the money given to the Autonomous Communities in a lost basis, the case is to look for three feet to the cat.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/11/2021 7:20 p.m.

@Ajd I live in Madrid and use public health.To date I have not had to pay anything, neither I nor anyone who knows.Why is it said that it is private?
The "management" has been privatized and in my case, I am doing well how Quiron works by managing my specialty center through the FJD.
In France and Germany it is so years ago, moreover, my company pays you complementary insurance for the part that is not free.

I am going to get vaccinated but to a friend (who had cancer a few years ago) her oncologist has told her not to do so until there is group immunity, so she will be covered.Instead to her husband with sclerosis, her doctor has encouraged him.
There are many criteria.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/12/2021 3:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

But who says that health is private in Madrid? I have not said it, only that more personnel are needed, and that is so.
Ruthbia is right about the disparity of criteria, it would be good that they were more unified, but it is so.
All the best.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/12/2021 4:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.