{'en': 'COVID-19 vaccine', 'es': 'Vacuna de la Covid-19'} Image

COVID-19 vaccine

Anaisabel's profile photo   12/15/2020 1:59 p.m.

Everyone who does what they feel and respect the decision of others
No one wants to get sick and everyone does what he considers the best
All decisions are respectable since we all seek to be fine and there are no guarantees on any side
Merry Christmas for all

RuthChari's profile photo
RuthChari
12/23/2020 3:05 p.m.

Desde 1979 diabetes tipo 1
Novorapid 2 - 3 - 2 y lantus 8

I think how it is possible that they are saying on the one hand, that even if you have antibodies you can infect and infect others, and on the other hand that you can take the virus and not generate antibodies .... I do not understand that the vaccine has90% efficiency if passing the virus itself does not have it ..... besides that it can mutate several times a year, I don't know, it seems like a bit strange, and I am not anti -vacuks for nothing but I have to recognizethat scales the information they are giving

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/23/2020 11:05 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Good, I respect all the opinions but it does not seem good that we dedicate ourselves to sowing doubts in a forum to which many people have access to the truth.

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/24/2020 8:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If we think and respect we can all and it seems phenomenal to me, but I think that in the end who decides and we should pay attention to what they say, it is the WHO that are the ones who understand health because if in the end we ignore thedoctors, so that we go to them when we are sick we better stay at home and we cure themselves, then when we are sick and it hurts something right away we are running to heal ,,,, this is very good about, they mustRespect all the decisions, so it is, being good with everyone, because not if it is shown that you have to get vaccinated, it will have to be done, and if they tell you you have to operate, I do not prefer not to operate, let me die,,, wings all Christmas to all ,,, if you do not refuse to put insulin, which they say fattening, greetings

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/24/2020 1:23 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
If it is to say and respect we can all and it seems to me phenomenal, but I think that in the end who decides and we should pay attention to what they say, it is the WHO that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the ones that are the onesThey understand health because if in the end we ignore doctors, so that we go to them when we are sick we better stay at home and we cure themselves, then when we are sick and hurts something right away we are running to make usThey heal ,,, is very good about, all decisions must be respected, so we are, being well with everyone, because not if it is shown that you have to get vaccinated, it will have to be done, and when they tell youYou have to operate say no I prefer not to operate, let me die ,,, wing Christmas to all ,, if you do not refuse to put insulin, which they say fattens ,, greetings

Totally agree

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
12/24/2020 2:49 p.m.

Javiertienero said:
Andrespmat said:
If it is to comment and respect we can all and it seems phenomenal, but I think that in the end who decides and we should doCase of what they say, it is from WHO that they understand health because if in the end we ignore doctors, so that we go to them when we are sick we better stay at home and we cure themselves alone, laterWhen we are sick and something hurts, we are running away to heal us ,,, is very good about, all decisions must be respected, so we are well with everyone, because not if it is demonstrated thatYou have to get vaccinated, it will have to be done, and when they tell you you have to operate, I do not prefer not to operate, let me die,, at all Christmas to all, if I do not deny you to put insulin, which they say they fat,, greetings

Totally agree

Indeed.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/24/2020 3:41 p.m.

Fear is free, of course, and I am not going to tell anyone what to fear or not.That said, those who do not want to put it on, you say it as if the alternative were different from what we have already lived during this year 2020;That is, a worldwide chaos with more than one million and a half dead and an economic crisis of equal proportions.

Personally, I always distrust a capitalist system where the gain prevails above all, and in that context, you can have reservations with respect to anything that a company does with billions of benefit on the horizon.However, and at all you report a bit, it seems clear that the times have been trimmed a lot for the prompt and huge financing that all pharmaceuticals have achieved and not so much for lack of severity in clinical trials.Ockham would tell us that Pfizer and company are the first interested in the vaccine to function and cause the lowest possible damages.

This being so, in my opinion the responsible and civic, whatever the condition of each one, is vaccinated.For you and the rest.I feel if he who does not get it feels offended, but I can't express it in another way.

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
12/24/2020 4:16 p.m.

A good question a great debate, in March of this year as we were going to know what came to us, some laboratory partners mentioned the group of unfeasible group or flock when the pandemic began had died around 66 % of the population, now I read the data the vaccines work on the protein s have been tested but to get them to the market they have not looked for the worst cases, I have the possibility to vaccinate myself on the 29th but I have already decided that I will wait for my neighbors toWhoever wants it will try to get the antibodies by placing the vaccine in the body of others what is possible.In any case, with the little immunity that is in Spain the only way to achieve it is the vaccination of practically everyone.As and when the first vaccines arrive priority health and socio -health personnel and of course the most vulnerable elderfact I am the first to put the leg many times.What I have very clear is that it will be like the vaccination of the antitethany will have to be remembered if you skip the protocol you lose the coverage just like taking an antibiotic if you skip from 7 to 10 days some take some take the cycle.Being diabetic possibly if you take pill for blood pressure, OCTO2 inhibitor of which Sars COV 2 circulates through our body, I suppose that the protease inhibitor is what protects us most.My health center I tell me that being vaccinated from the flu I did not take colds and I said: the flu is put in a controlled way and with little viral load to develop quick response the colds do not come to the case, he looked at me with a suspicious faceAnd reading my nonverbal language he told me you're right.Then I replied once I am normally put the leg and we started laughing.The creator of this topic has given in the nail now there will be a lot of discrepancy, something normal and habitual. What is very clear is that we will have to continue with the masks hygiene of hands social distance and contacts the minimum possible minimums
I and my brother have put a Norba protect our parents who are already older, that is no discussion and debate.It is fulfilled yes or yes greeting to all ..

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/24/2020 8:44 p.m.

K5288pn25.

I provide you with vaccination information in Andalucia, published yesterday.A document of which new versions will be made when necessary.

Link

magl's profile photo
magl
12/24/2020 9:30 p.m.

Some criticize what others say because they are against what they think.

If we get like that, I would get more rigorous and demand scientific training and full individual freedom to make an opinion.

Neither all those who want to vaccinate are manipulable, nor all those who refuse are crazy anti -vacans.

That said, I reserve my opinion based on pure science because my mission is not to try to convince people of anything.

anif's profile photo
anif
12/25/2020 12:43 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

As soon as they call me I beef.For me, for my family, for my coworkers, for my students, for all the people with whom I have interaction.Already enough deaths have occurred in my family and work environment.

Carmend's profile photo
Carmend
12/25/2020 1:27 p.m.

Whoever has here in the scientific formation forum to be able to speak to all of us who do not have it in favor or against vaccinating would make us a great favor, in my humble opinion, to share their knowledge clearly and concisely, almost as if it wereA disseminator.
Because as the days go by, for example I doubt more than all, and doctors do not clarify anything, at least in my case.
Thanks in advance.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
12/25/2020 3:42 p.m.

It is, although the strongest specialty I have enough concepts learned during my laboratory health training, science based and uses jobs done by previous colleagues, you cannot put a while and for verification and safety need a period of time.What I like most about science is that something that we discover or discovered today can be refuted and improved a week later for example.Science says that with the new vaccine to primacy the need to quickly get it to the market, and the brands have made me a screening of all users to vaccinate, allergies and different exchange rates will appear.It goes without saying that the manufacturing process of a vaccine the first thing that marks and governs is the action protocol before a problem.And they will be well assumed to which people can vaccinate with total tranquility and who they must monitor very closely.The objective is the famous group of a flock group, it does not proceed to refer people to get immunity simply with the mere fact of being infecting us in the first wave I think 66 % of all infected would have died.Something unjustifiable for a biochemist a biomedical a doctor a nurse a nursing assistant a pharmacist etc.Vaccinating each one who does what vaccines are convenient is not mandatory in Spain.

2piuviato1frts
12/25/2020 10:59 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Covid is no joke.Kill people, others have a very bad time for a while.Some remain with permanent sequelae by considerably decreasing their quality of life.It does not respect ages affects young, adults and older.There are people who are very lucky and have few symptoms or remain asymptomatic, but why.
The anguish that generates being isolated in a room, at home or in the hospital is indescribable.
On the other hand, it is very hard for health personnel to work with positive patients, the EPIS are uncomfortable, they do not let you move with agility, the lenses are tarnished, the heat is very sweat, the heat is unbearable, overwhelm and have to endurehours and hours.
The figures of affected and dead are scandalous.Similar to those of World War.
However, we are looking with magnifying glass to some vaccines that can free us from this worldwide pandemic, which continue to seize lives from so many people and causing the greatest economic crisis in history ..
These SARS-COV-2 vaccines have been developed so quickly because huge amounts of money and technology have been invested and the bureaucratic procedures that normally have been getting the approval of the medication evaluation agencies for a vaccine have been reduced.
All medications have side effects the paracetamol or ibuprofen that is taken so happily, (even for the hostels) a long etc.
Let's be responsible please we will not get carried away by the charlatans, those times have passed, let's take care of us and those around us.
It is the only way to survive.
For all this when the time comes and ask me: "You vaccines"?I will answer without a doubt: "If thanks."
Greetings to all and thanks to all the health personnel who are fighting against Covid

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/26/2020 11:45 a.m.

@2piuviato1frts since it perishes that you have biochemical or scientific knowledge, so you say in your post, is it not true that it has been said that a person can spread from the virus and not generate antibodies?If so, how do you ensure that with a very mild viral load, as is the vaccine, are these antibodies to be generated?The truth is that there are no scientific studies.And I repeat that I am in favor of vaccines in general, but it turns out that it is shown that this virus is not known or how it is transmitted or how it affects, mutates every time, there are people who generate antibodies and people who do not,Well, it is normal to have doubts, I do not doubt that the vaccine is safe, but that in 4 days a vaccinated one is infected and infected to their relatives or go to know and then we are the same, I love that people get vaccinated butIf that will create a false security I don't know ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/26/2020 10:43 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Good evening Erpla, Sars Cov 2 Unknown origin which makes us know the animal that transmits it to us can hardly look for a definitive solution and cancellation.When the virus enters the body infects Ace 2 cells can be defined because they have no physiological activity where we have the most is in the mucosa of the nose lungs and the stomach output starts the duodenum, now in each individual or patient it movesIn a different way and all research and data that are beginning to be seen that of shots based on performing autopsies and experiences with patients and pandemic in one of the teams in which I work when they refer to the little experience that I have to make them discuss them asA simple way I ask Covid 19 a living being or not.This is a definition of mine when I wash the hygiene of hands to eliminate mThe O2.The damn bug knows how it is going to move through the organism through the tensive 2 that is manufactured in the lungs.So far my little or little knowledge of human anatomy greetings.

2piuviato1frts
12/26/2020 11:03 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Course what I would have liked to do as a young biomedicine.Complete training.

2piuviato1frts
12/26/2020 11:29 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Vaccinating I think is an act of collective responsibility.
When making the decision, not only must you think of yourself if not the damage you can cause (especially if you are asymptomatic).

AgustiPN's profile photo
AgustiPN
12/27/2020 12:53 p.m.

Of course and respecting the opinion of each one, I will not put it on.
No year I cattle me for the flu, so that of the Covid is discarded today.
As some people comment here, I do not usually cold, and my control in November was 6.3 after many years.
I will wait to see what positive and negative effects it causes.
Mandatory is not and nobody to day can tell me that I should or should not do with my body.
To make it compulsory, many laws would have to be modified (I am not a lawyer, if I am wrong please corregidme).
I will continue taking care of how I have done so far and minimizing risks

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
12/27/2020 3:23 p.m.

@vanessa30 do not vaccinate just for you, you do it for everyone else too.This is what they call herd or group immunity effect.So even if you are perfectly controlled, the possible side effects that this vaccine can produce are lower than those that can produce the covid to you or your environment.Not to mention the need for this pandemic to happen to work again ... I also have my doubts but when I touch my turn I will put it on.The same even has positive effects and improves HBA1C :-)
Possibly there is some health personnel that explain it better, I am not.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
12/27/2020 5:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.