{'en': 'Delay honeymoon', 'es': 'Retrasar la luna de miel'} Image

Delay honeymoon

smartinez's profile photo   03/12/2021 9:32 a.m.

I think he has insulin reserve and is on a honeymoon.If you do not put insulin, at 2 hours it is below 180 and arrives well at the next meal, and needs to eat every 5 hours because of the basal that glycemia lowers it.Have you put the peptide C?

The fruit has fast hydrate and rises a lot, but also quickly down to move, if you mix it with protein, it endures more.

Ask the doctor if you don't need quickly.Shortly to move, burn everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/15/2022 9:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Siii tell me that it is a honeymoon but I tried to take away the fast and shoot me 🤦🏻‍♀️ x that needs very little but needs it and that makes it so difficult.And more than 5h if eating does not endure x night.Everything is on the limit
I don't know what is the peptic c that 🤷🏻‍♀️ does not sound like that like this I have not put it
The fruit the same goes up a lot.We have started clicking on the snack 1 week because I didn't need before.Well, on Thursday I insulin (0.20) and stayed in 180 but the little downturn and I advanced the dinner
And today I have not put insulin in the snack at 6pm (I was in 90) and it has risen him.At 19.30 it has been lowered to 80….
I know there is no pattern, but my son seems to be seriously getting.As soon as I make an “arrangement or change“ I am completely disrupted 😭

rachel86's profile photo
rachel86
10/16/2022 12:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And without insulin, even if it rises a lot, how does it reach the next meal?

It seems as if the basal was excessive and did not need quickly, only sometimes, when after 2 hours it is very high for a long time.

Consult the endocrine if it is not better not to use fast, only if before eating it is above 250 or later, at 2 hours, if something is and you will not download.It is not good that you have so many hypos.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/16/2022 11:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.