Low pancreatic reserve.Negative antibodies and without insulin.

smartinez's profile photo   04/10/2021 10:55 a.m.

@Juansevillano
Hello.Yes, in March of last year I was granted the sensor, because in Andalusia they are already giving it if it is insulin -dependent even if you are type2.So great because until then I bought it to me and it is an interesting savings.
I'm glad you too.What ccaa are you?
By the way, you have changed my nick ... 😂😂😂 (Isabelotta for Isabelbota ...)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/02/2024 10:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@juansevillano
Hello.Yes, in March of last year I was granted the sensor, because in Andalusia they are already giving it if it is insulin -dependent even if you are type2.So great because until then I bought it to me and it is an interesting savings.
I'm glad you too.What ccaa are you?
By the way, you have changed my nick ... 😂😂😂 (Isabelotta for Isabelbota ...)

Sevillian Isabelbota, I'm glad.We have a very similar case, so I will follow your recommendations.Greetings!!!

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
01/03/2024 2:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

colt said:
I think that diabetic associations and in particular we also have to press the politicians to finance the permanent glucose control system to more people because I see that not only the type1 can be outsoursory.

It is already done although not in all communities.In mine, type 2 who have insulin is also financed even if it is only slow.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:12 a.m.

smartinez said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

They have not given me any oral antidiabetic, really the values ​​that I have right now are prediabetic in the morning and not like many HC.The glyc has been 6.3 I guess I have to download it.My endocrine I think is waiting to exhaust the entire reservation and get insulin.The antibody really I think I already don't care to know or not.I am a diabetic with or without antibodies and the C peptide is going down, it is a matter of time.In three Merse has dropped to me from 0.90 to 0.60.

There is already talk of putting some insulin even if you have reservation, precisely or that, to maintain that reserve together with a low diet in HC.Reservations are seen even after many years of debuting.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:16 a.m.

loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

I do not know if it will use something to put the claim since I am in prediabetes almost a year like this and no proof only one glycosada and the second that the doctor asked me for the laboratory did not do it since as the blood glucose came to 111 because it did not proceed according tothey.But that I am in Andalucia and Jaen, Aki takes things easy and now with the heat more.With telling you that internal medicine is 20 months old and if they send you preferred 11 months.Seeing what my doctor has sent me to internal medicine and the endroquin to see who calls me before. That's why I read them all and they did not do all the tests.And almost a year being supposedly lada prediabetes and only a gly.Maybe when they debut they test me.😁

But the gly and a very complete analytical can do it and look at your family doctor.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:18 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

If you have insulin if you finance the sensor even if you are type 2

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 8:21 a.m.

meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

Already, you have responded to a post of mine on 8/13/2021 ...
Then it was like that

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/04/2024 2:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
Differences?

Already, you have responded to a post of mine on 8/13/2021 ...
So it was like that

Already, I've seen it then hehe

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/04/2024 6:10 p.m.

meginer said:
smartinez said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez how strange!

They have not given me any oral antidiabetic, really the values ​​that I have right now are prediabetic in the morning and not like many HC.The glyc has been 6.3 I guess I have to download it.My endocrine I think is waiting to exhaust the entire reservation and get insulin.The antibody really I think I already don't care to know or not.I am a diabetic with or without antibodies and the C peptide is going down, it is a matter of time.In three Merse has dropped to me from 0.90 to 0.60.

There is already talk of putting some insulin even if you have reservation, precisely or that, to maintain that reserve together with a low diet in HC.Reservations are seen even after many years of debuting.

Hello, as @isabelBota says these posts are years ago.Today I already use slow insulin, the rapid for the moment not, they have prescribed it to me but I have not come to use it although after these Christmas I will have to start using it.The good thing is that they have treated me from the beginning as a type 1 and they have not restricted me neither strips nor sensor

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
01/04/2024 11:51 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
meginer said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Smartinez How strange!

Hello, as @isabelBota says these posts are years ago.Today I already use slow insulin, the rapid for the moment not, they have prescribed it to me but I have not come to use it although after these Christmas I will have to start using it.The good thing is that they have treated me from the beginning as a type 1 and they have not restricted me neither strips nor sensor

Already, forgive, I saw that the post was old after having answered several messages

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/05/2024 10:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.