Low pancreatic reserve.Negative antibodies and without insulin.

smartinez's profile photo   04/10/2021 10:55 a.m.

loli23 said:

I have tried to dine a mcdonal at night and in the morning I lifted me 95, a kebaz and still a salad and I get up at 102. That is why the endroquina also says that the lada since the glucose is purchased.. I do sports and in the morning on an empty stomach between 100.and 105. I have been doing anything for a week for the heat and I am between 89.and 99. It is the other way around Jijiji. I just wait to wait for K see theendroquino. To know something.

I have commented with my husband today.Yesterday I had dinner in a Mexican but meat with vegetables and the tomato sauce, later we took an hour.After dinner I was in 120. This morning when I got up I was the same and days ago eating in other places I was higher after eating and did not give walks and when I got up I was lower.And on top of that I have climbed the basal to 8, which I started at 6.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/14/2021 6:45 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Sorry, I started in 4 (I can't edit the message from my mobile)

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/14/2021 6:45 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

I do not know if it will use something to put the claim since I am in prediabetes almost a year like this and no proof only one glycosada and the second that the doctor asked me for the laboratory did not do it since as the blood glucose came to 111 because it did not proceed according tothey.But that I am in Andalucia and Jaen, Aki takes things easy and now with the heat more.With telling you that internal medicine is 20 months old and if they send you preferred 11 months.Seeing what my doctor has sent me to internal medicine and the endroquin to see who calls me before. That's why I read them all and they did not do all the tests.And almost a year being supposedly lada prediabetes and only a gly.Maybe when they debut they test me.😁

If it's slow .... Anyway, I had very high values, I think they get scared, hahaha.He gave me an empty stomach of 271 and glyc of 12 or 13, I no longer remember.They told me that directly insulted but then it was all very rare, I got off with the pills ....... and doubted the type of diabetes until it has finally been clear.
Be patient, 111 fasting levels are not high.PQ doubt if you are lada?

Because I went to a pay end, according to her I am Lada 100 percent, even if they give me negative antibodies since when losing 20 kg, fasting levels had not lowered something that now I have from 89 to 102 only with diet and sport.She is based on antoimmune diseases of my chronic and thyroid family and for age 41, since when I was in my weight with an analytical of 122 and a gycy of 5.6, he takes the report to my doctor who made me of alleged prediabetesLada and sent me to test.The truth is that I do not rise after the meals not 0oo of 117 although it eats pasta or with a piece of cake. But of course I am in the beginning.I no longer turn it as at the beginning whatever it will be.Type 2. It doesn't matter with one or the other changes our lives.

Well, if I won't get there.I already tell you that it uploads but well.Today I have made an exception and I have eaten in Mc Donald for my daughters.I have asked myself a Cesar salad and some chicken wings and ..... at the hour and a half I had 167, half an hour later 160 and it took me to go down.If as a pasta or bread I get much more.I don't see yours that they are such bad values.Q see the pancreatic reserve, I think you still have

I have tried to dine a mcdonal at night and in the morning I lifted me 95, a kebaz and still a salad and I get up at 102. That is why the endroquina also says that the lada since the glucose is purchased.. I do sports and in the morning on an empty stomach between 100.and 105. I have been doing anything for a week for the heat and I am between 89.and 99. It is the other way around Jijiji. I just wait to wait for K see theendroquino. To know something.

But when you talk about what does not go up by eating salad or Mc Donald you always talk about thevalues ​​that do you fast in the morning?Or two hours after eating?

If I after eating at two hours I am always fine, it is only fasting when I have those values.After dinner well at most 100 but on an empty stomach is after dinner, I lift myself higher when I ceno salad and when Ceno hamburger is when I get up inside the values.The truth is that it is very rare.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 6:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

I do not know if it will use something to put the claim since I am in prediabetes almost a year like this and no proof only one glycosada and the second that the doctor asked me for the laboratory did not do it since as the blood glucose came to 111 because it did not proceed according tothey.But that I am in Andalucia and Jaen, Aki takes things easy and now with the heat more.With telling you that internal medicine is 20 months old and if they send you preferred 11 months.Seeing what my doctor has sent me to internal medicine and the endroquin to see who calls me before. That's why I read them all and they did not do all the tests.And almost a year being supposedly lada prediabetes and only a gly.Maybe when they debut they test me.😁

If it's slow .... Anyway, I had very high values, I think they get scared, hahaha.He gave me an empty stomach of 271 and glyc of 12 or 13, I no longer remember.They told me that directly insulted but then it was all very rare, I got off with the pills ....... and doubted the type of diabetes until it has finally been clear.

To me first they wanted to put me insulin and saw something that did not square and in the end
I am not type 1 but mody and so far I controlled it with diet, metformin and exercise this is a world the truth.Now I am temporarily with insulin & lt;/blockquot
Yes what is a world of diabetes.Erroneous diagnoses, rare behaviors, pills now yes now, insulin if insulin no, hahaha.The one who has fallen, still there are very worse things.I see diabetic people since childhood and are happy, they overcome it, we who are adults must feel fortunate, for me it is now easier to wear a diet.From Diabetes Modly they have never spoken to me, just what I have read.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
08/14/2021 6:52 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
@smartinez How strange!

Because I went to a pay end, according to her I am Lada 100 percent, even if they give me negative antibodies since when losing 20 kg, fasting levels had not lowered something that now I have from 89 to 102 only with diet and sport.She is based on antoimmune diseases of my chronic and thyroid family and for age 41, since when I was in my weight with an analytical of 122 and a gycy of 5.6, he takes the report to my doctor who made me of alleged prediabetesLada and sent me to test.The truth is that I do not rise after the meals not 0oo of 117 although it eats pasta or with a piece of cake. But of course I am in the beginning.I no longer turn it as at the beginning whatever it will be.Type 2. It doesn't matter with one or the other changes our lives.

Well, if I won't get there.I already tell you that it uploads but well.Today I have made an exception and I have eaten in Mc Donald for my daughters.I have asked myself a Cesar salad and some chicken wings and ..... at the hour and a half I had 167, half an hour later 160 and it took me to go down.If as a pasta or bread I get much more.I don't see yours that they are such bad values.Q see the pancreatic reserve, I think you still have

But when you talk about what does not go up eatingSalad or Mc Donald are always talking about the values ​​that gives you an empty hand in the morning?Or two hours after eating?

If I after eating at two hours I am always fine, it is only fasting when I have those values.After dinner well at most 100 but on an empty stomach is after dinner, I lift myself higher when I ceno salad and when Ceno hamburger is when I get up inside the values.The truth is that it is very rare.

Well then it may be that for now with diet and exercise is sufficient.I see that they are normal values ​​not diabetic.

smartinez
08/14/2021 6:55 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

nila said:
loli23 said:

I have commented with my husband today.Yesterday I had dinner in a Mexican but meat with vegetables and the tomato sauce, later we took an hour.After dinner I was in 120. This morning when I got up I was the same and days ago eating in other places I was higher after eating and did not give walks and when I got up I was lower.And on top of that I have climbed the basal to 8, which I started at 6.

Then not only happens to me and what is the difference of MODY 3

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 6:58 p.m.

It is genetic, it is removed with a genetic analysis.But I don't understand my diabetes.Yesterday eating more and bread and fruit was lower after eating than today that I did not ate bread although I did peak and I have not taken fruit.Look at me, the subject has fed up, it is very difficult to know if one thing is going well or not.The only thing is that at breakfast I can take some more bread without going from 150 later, the rest, is already an adventure ... At the end of the month I will go to the doctor and we'll see

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/14/2021 7:05 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
is genetic, it is taken with a genetic analysis.But I don't understand my diabetes.Yesterday eating more and bread and fruit was lower after eating than today that I did not ate bread although I did peak and I have not taken fruit.Look at me, the subject has fed up, it is very difficult to know if one thing is going well or not.The only thing is that at breakfast I can take some more bread without going from 150 later, the rest, it is already an adventure ... At the end of the month I will go to the doctor and we will see
>

How complicated is this. And doctors really do not know how

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 7:24 p.m.

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

ButWhen are you talking about what does not go up by eating salad or Mc Donald always talk about the values ​​that it gives you fasting in the morning?Or two hours after eating?

Well then it may be that for now with diet and exercise is sufficient.I see that they are normal non -diabetic values.

I have agreed with the antibodies told me the endroquina that the most aggressive and the others do not ask because the attack is less aggressive and the disease develops more slowly.So if you have given negative in which you have asked you perhaps the disease is slower.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 7:35 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

IsabelBota if you were putting insulin I think they do not ask for insulin resistance antibodies, I no longer remember because but it can give a false positive to that antibodies maybe that's why they couldn't more antibody

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 7:39 p.m.

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

But when are you talking about what does not go by eating salad or Mc Donald always talk about the values ​​that give you fasting in the morning?Or two hours after eating?

Well then it may be that for now with diet and exercise is sufficient.I see that they are normal non -diabetic values.

I have agreed with the antibodies told me the endroquina that the most aggressive and the others do not ask because the attack is less aggressive and the disease develops more slowly.So if you have given negative in which you have asked you perhaps the disease is slower.

Well, I don't know if calling me insulin.In principle up to 6 months they do not see me again that I begin to rise in the morning.

smartinez
08/14/2021 8:43 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez how strange!

I have tried to dine a mcdonal at night and in the morning I lifted me 95, a kebaz and still a salad and I get up at 102. That is why the endroquina also says that the lada since the glucose is purchased.. I do sports and in the morning on an empty stomach between 100.and 105. I have been doing anything for a week and I am between 89.and 99. It is the other way around Jijiji.I keda wait for K see the endroquin. To know something.

But when are you talking about what does not go by eating salad or Mc Donald always talk about the values ​​that give you fasting in the morning?Or two hours after eating?

Well, I don't know if calling me insulin.In principle up to 6 months they do not see me again that I begin to rise in the morning.

Try to see what they tell you.But I think I remember that others have also told the same of medication and if I remember correctly I read something about revisions and to types 2 is every six months and every 3 months and I don't know if it was the ladas or type 1

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 10:22 p.m.

smartinez said:
good morning,

I would like to find people in my own situation or have passed through it.My endocrine says that it surely has lada diabetes.My constitution is thin, the antibodies have given me negative but insists that it is surely lada because I have little pancreatic reserve.He says that although it is rare that they have given me negative it can happen.At the moment I do not need insulin.I took efficient in the morning and at night but has taken away the morning.According to her, these types of medications for lada diabetes does not work, it does nothing to me.The fact is that my glucose levels are right now but I'm afraid, I think it is already starting to rise to me.Yesterday I had 114 when I got up and today 115. I still have hope that it will be mistaken and be type 2.

luis65's profile photo
luis65
08/15/2021 5:40 p.m.

You have had Covid.There are already several studies that show that Covid joins the furina of pancreatic cells and destroys them producing Novo diabetes.The antibodies have attacked the COVID and between them and the COVID produce diabetes.You may not require insulin because the infection is over, the destruction ends.But it is what has remained.Try not to infect you again.This is the Covid left when an army of people with diabetes, pulmonary fibrosis, renal and chronic cardiac emferms passes.

luis65's profile photo
luis65
08/15/2021 5:46 p.m.

Luis65 said:
You have had covid.There are already several studies that show that Covid joins the furina of pancreatic cells and destroys them producing Novo diabetes.The antibodies have attacked the COVID and between them and the COVID produce diabetes.You may not require insulin because the infection is over, the destruction ends.But it is what has remained.Try not to infect you again.This is the covid left when an army of people with diabetes, pulmonary fibrosis, renal and chronic cardiac emferms passes.

Yes, I have had Covid, in fact the symptoms began just after having Covid.I infected myself at the beginning of December and at the middle of Christmas I started with a lot of thirst, I thinned and in February in the recognition of the company it was when it appeared on me 271 on an empty stomach.I have always been clear that it has been the Covid, also given negative in the antibodies, everything has been very rare, but the endocrine says there are no enough studies, but we are going, white and in bottle.I had hope that it was as you comment that pancreatic cells would have killed me and I could throw with what has been left but ... in the last analytics it has become clear that no, I had a 0.90 peptic and meIt has dropped to 0.60, this continues.The fact is that I think the Covid has left me quite touched, I still have no smell or flavor and linked to diabetes ...... Damn Covid.

smartinez
08/16/2021 9:09 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Hi @Smartinez

He has finally seen the endocrine and I tell you in summary how everything was.

The first thing he told me is that in his opinion it is mine is a clear DM1, not only for the test of the C peptide, the positive antibodies and the debut with symptoms, the glycemics instability that I am suffering says that it is a symptom that confirms that it isDM1.She thinks that I have been on a honeymoon for having started with Toujeo before the pill but this is ending that is why glycemia are disparate with HC.

She considers that the main thing is now to change the treatment and try by all means to keep the largest number of possible insulin producing cells.He has told me that several studies show that insulin treatment helps preserve some pancreatic segregation because it stresses it less and in the long run for better glymic control so that the Jentadueto has removed me and has prescribed me toujeto 10 units day for theDinner with correction of two units every 3 days until entering 80-120.He has also prescribed insulina Novarapid although she has told me that at the moment I do not use it, she believes that I will not need it for now but it may be that one day if the glycemia are not controlled that needs a unit to the meals.

On the other hand, it has told me that asymptomatic hypos are a problem, so the continuous meter and a new glucometer have requested me.

Telling you that the nurse in charge has asked me when I had time for a talk and at 13:00 she has already given it to the new guidelines.Now they will call me with continuous meters for another talk and told me TB that cited me for a few months for other blood analysis.

Tell you that in my latest analysis I have given 99 glycemia and 5.7 glycosylated hemoglobin.He told me that they are perfect analysis but that if I thought we could be with a pill all our life that was to be deceiving that my honeymoon was finishing.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
08/17/2021 3:22 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

colt said:
hi @smartinez

The first thing he told me is that in his opinion it is mine is a clear DM1, not only for the test of the C peptide, the positive antibodies and the debut with symptoms, the glycemics instability that I am suffering says that it is a symptom that confirms that it isDM1.She thinks that I have been on a honeymoon for having started with Toujeo before the pill but this is ending that is why glycemia are disparate with HC.

She considers that the main thing is now to change the treatment and try by all means to keep the largest number of possible insulin producing cells.He has told me that several studies show that insulin treatment helps preserve some pancreatic segregation because it stresses it less and in the long run for better glymic control so that the Jentadueto has removed me and has prescribed me toujeto 10 units day for theDinner with correction of two units every 3 days until entering 80-120.He has also prescribed insulina Novarapid although she has told me that at the moment I do not use it, she believes that I will not need it for now but it may be that one day if the glycemia are not controlled that needs a unit to the meals.

On the other hand, it has told me that asymptomatic hypos are a problem, so the continuous meter and a new glucometer have requested me.

Telling you that the nurse in charge has asked me when I had time for a talk and at 13:00 she has already given it to the new guidelines.Now they will call me with continuous meters for another talk and told me TB that cited me for a few months for other blood analysis.

Tell you that in my latest analysis I have given 99 glycemia and 5.7 glycosylated hemoglobin.He told me that they are perfect analysis but that if I thought we could be with a pill all our life that was to be deceiving that my honeymoon was finishing.

Hello!!!Finally they saw you and you have a diagnosis, it is a relief to know what we have.Your glycosilada is great !!!!!!!Well nothing, another lada, hahaha, you have to take it with humor.I see that you have been lucky, the continuous meter and a new glucometer have asked you, so you will have a better control of your glycemia, I asked it and they told me that until I insulin nothing.What I do not understand is why everyone sends insulin so that the pancreas is not stressed less.As you say helps to extend what one has for a longer time.
From what I see they are giving you talks and informing well, that is good, that things explain to you.
With the treatment that have been put then how many times a day you have to prick?It is to know more or less how it starts, I hope you carry it in the best possible way.I listen to everything out there of other diseases and I see people with diabetes who lead a super normal life that I am already being afraid, we think there are things a lot of worse and more serious.You can really do everything, a little pin and Ale, to live, JJJJ.
You're going to me !!!!

smartinez
08/18/2021 8:25 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
colt said:
hello @smartinez

Hello!!!Finally they saw you and you have a diagnosis, it is a relief to know what we have.Your glycosilada is great !!!!!!!Well nothing, another lada, hahaha, you have to take it with humor.I see that you have been lucky, the continuous meter and a new glucometer have asked you, so you will have a better control of your glycemia, I asked it and they told me that until I insulin nothing.What I do not understand is why everyone sends insulin so that the pancreas is not stressed less.As you say helps to extend what one has for a longer time.
From what I see they are giving you talks and informing well, that is good, that things explain to you.
With the treatment that have been put then how many times a day you have to prick?It is to know more or less how it starts, I hope you carry it in the best possible way.I listen to everything out there of other diseases and I see people with diabetes who lead a super normal life that I am already being afraid, we think there are things a lot of worse and more serious.You can really do everything, a little pin and Ale, to live, JJJJ.
You're going to me !!!!

Good morning:

I have not diagnosed me, directly type 1 diabetes. Receiving and insulin told me that it was the most important thing, every cell that could be saved means better control now and in the future and a better quality of life.He told me what other people have already commented by the forum that insulin helps the pancreas work better longer and may not yet be because you are straight or because you are in another situation.Where I live I have met some lada that is still with oral medication.

With regard to the information yesterday and if I noticed a change, the nurse in chargeLiterally to give me information and gave me even a phone to contact her in case I had any questions.He told me that the next talk that would have serious that of the meter and then one to watch a video.

Prick at first a day at the time of the Toujeo 10th dinner, they told me that with my glycosilada and my fasting glycemiae they believe that at the moment it is more than enough but they also prescribed me also novarapid for meals, although they told methat at the moment I did not put anything but that my honeymoon was ending and that I may need it soon but that at most it would be a unit of moment in meals.

Yesterday I put the toujeo and entered hip, I think it still had a lot of metformin in the body and influenced although it was not severe and I recovered well.

For the rest I hope that the day does not arrive that the disease is as exclava as in other experiences that I have known because as you say it is true that there are now more means to have a better quality of life.At the moment with a puncture and a little control I am served until the next analysis.In the future it will be seen.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
08/18/2021 9:40 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

@Colt is the usual treatment.
With the pancreatic reserve there is no need for quick insulin at the beginning.If you do diet and exercise you can be up to 12 months without insulin in meals.
I started with insulin in year 2;Now after 6 years I still use very little insulin.

@isabelbota I have paid the sensors from 2016 until recently.The strips were given to me, now I have to buy them because they don't prescribe them.

The endocrine, like everything, the one who takes me for Sanitas for diets, tells me that I am not a diabetic because I use little insulin, but debut with book DM1: 13 glyc, on an empty stomach 368 mg/dl, ketoacidosis, infection ofUrine, positive antibodies and many .... They put me a lot of intravenous insulin for hours and sent me home with 160 to eat and that I went to the SS that I would get very expensive for Sanitas.

The reality is that without peptide C does not matter if one has antibodies or not, something happens that we do not produce insulin and we must put it exogenous.I still have C peptide, not much, but it helps me stay stable and not having severe hypos.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/18/2021 12:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabellotta

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

Isabelotta, just knowing if they finally gave you the possibility of strips and patch.Finally, if, being a exact case the same as yours.I think in cases like ours you can fight.It would be an option that you value with the doctor.They told me that in principle I was cataloged with diabetes two still having little reserve and needing slow and fast insulin almost in a year from the diagnosis.The doctor told me that I am very similar to a lada and had to go to a case of diabetes 2 difficult to control.It is very rare to debut with such a low reserve and in my case having 5.4 of glycemia and 108 of sugar at dawn before my diagnosis for more than a year.I fear that we are very clear but have not done all the necessary antibodies.My nurse says I'm a book.Anyway, a lot of courage and hopefully you are lucky to finance all these things we need.It is justice.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
01/02/2024 10:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.