Low pancreatic reserve.Negative antibodies and without insulin.

smartinez's profile photo   04/10/2021 10:55 a.m.

@Alberto_13
Forgive the pain.But I have been circling the theme and maybe we are the only ones with the C Peptide for the soils and with metformin instead of fast (unless I have seen) and I wanted to ask you things that can help me.
I have seen that you get 16 units of slow.Has that been so always or have you been uploading it as you have seen?
I say it because I was with 6 units.I fell a little short and now I put 8 and at the moment all ok.
Then I have thought that if I see that I go up, maybe, as I get little slow, I could try to get the slow before getting in fast.
Hypoglycemia so far what I have had is 3 or 4 times of 60 minimum, which I have immediately traced with a couple of candies.
And when I have uploaded the slow one has been because in general I was higher throughout the day, regardless of meals.
By the way, yesterday I followed your advice.Like Boloñesa macarrones from time to time and they climbed me a lot.Yesterday I ate half, I threw four meatballs, as if they had more boloñesa and great, 140.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/30/2021 8 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@alberto_13
Forgive the pain.But I have been circling the theme and maybe we are the only ones with the C Peptide for the soils and with metformin instead of fast (unless I have seen) and I wanted to ask you things that can help me.
I have seen that you get 16 units of slow.Has that been so always or have you been uploading it as you have seen?
I say it because I was with 6 units.I fell a little short and now I put 8 and at the moment all ok.
Then I have thought that if I see that I go up, maybe, as I get little slow, I could try to get the slow before getting in fast.
Hypoglycemia so far what I have had is 3 or 4 times of 60 minimum, which I have immediately traced with a couple of candies.
And when I have uploaded the slow one has been because in general I was higher throughout the day, regardless of meals.
By the way, yesterday I followed your advice.Like Boloñesa macarrones from time to time and they climbed me a lot.Yesterday I ate half, I threw four meatballs, as if they had more boloñesa and great, 140.

I have had the slow one between 12-16 u., Hypos if I have had enough, almost always related to the exercise, but I climb them with juices normally, or sweets, whenever I go to the field I am loaded with licorice, hehehe ....That of the macaroni was the endo to a partner who apart from the medication, ate on the dessert dish instead of the big one and works, under the hem of 8 and peak to 5.4, without doing any exerciseApart from walking the dog.I will continue playing with the slow and metformin, while keeping the hemo around 6, the day that does not quickly sing

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/30/2021 8:29 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Isabelbota said:
@alberto_13

I have had the slow one between 12-16 u., Hypos if I have had enough, almost always related to the exercise, but I climb them with juices normally, or sweets, whenever I go to the field I am loaded with licorice, hehehe ....That of the macaroni was the endo to a partner who apart from the medication, ate on the dessert dish instead of the big one and works, under the hem of 8 and peak to 5.4, without doing any exerciseApart from walking the dog.If I will continue playing with the slow and metformin, while maintaining the hemo around 6, the day that does not quickly sing

Well that is my idea.Keep playing slowly and metformin while I can, that is, while glycosilada goes well.Before trying fast.
When I go out to walk I take caramels from jellyle, which I love.I'm always looking forward to the sensor, but lately nothing ...
Well, I didn't remember the lows exercising.Some have had, but minimal, just to eat some jelly bells ... 😋😋
Well thanks Alberto.Good night.

isabelbota
04/30/2021 10:20 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good night Isabel

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/30/2021 10:45 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

@Colt @juansevillano @rocio36 hello !!!How are you doing?Some time ago we were talking because we had similar cases.With @colt I have already had contact but from @juansevillano and @Rocio36 I have not known anything again.To me they have already confirmed that I am Lada but I am still at the moment without insulin, until the reserve that I have in 0.60 is endowed (I have dropped from 0.90 to 0.60)
I hope to have your news !!!

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
08/11/2021 10:37 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
@colt @juansevillano @rocio36 hello !!!How are you doing?Some time ago we were talking because we had similar cases.With @colt I have already had contact but from @juansevillano and @Rocio36 I have not known anything again.To me they have already confirmed that I am Lada but I am still at the moment without insulin, until the reserve that I have in 0.60 is endowed (I have dropped from 0.90 to 0.60)

Hello, they have already definitively diagnosed you.Have you done the antibody test again?

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/12/2021 11:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
@colt @juansevillano @rocio36 hello !!!How are you doing?Some time ago we were talking because we had similar cases.With @colt I have already had contact but from @juansevillano and @Rocio36 I have not known anything again.To me they have already confirmed that I am Lada but I am still at the moment without insulin, until the reserve that I have in 0.60 is endowed (I have dropped from 0.90 to 0.60)

Hello, they have already definitively diagnosed you.Have you done the antibody test again?

Hello, no, they did not do it again.As negative the first one because nothing.He says there are many types of antibodies and that only the most frequent.

smartinez
08/13/2021 9:02 a.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:

Hello, no, they did not do it again.As negative the first one because nothing.He says there are many types of antibodies and that only the most frequent.
Well, they had improved glycemia and your expert had come down,
And they have not been told to put insulin or treatment.And how quickly I have ex -all I am still waiting for the letter of the endroquin I think I already fell 4 months waiting.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/13/2021 9:23 a.m.

@Smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/13/2021 12:32 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!
I debuted with 1.04 peptide C and had basal insulin every day and at meals only if it was above 160 mg/dl.The first year I did not need, but the second and until today.Have you given you oral antidiabetic?

If you get heavy, the antibody test can be asked for your header doctor.I take 3 years to get a C peptide after the debut.Now they make it annual, but the antibodies have not measured them again.My last peptide C was in February 0.4

@loli23 put a complaint in patient care, they did it all the same day in the emergency room.

They have not given me any oral antidiabetic, really the values ​​that I have right now are prediabetic in the morning and not like many HC.The glyc has been 6.3 I guess I have to download it.My endocrine I think is waiting to exhaust the entire reservation and get insulin.The antibody really I think I already don't care to know or not.I am a diabetic with or without antibodies and the C peptide is going down, it is a matter of time.In three Merse has dropped to me from 0.90 to 0.60.

smartinez
08/13/2021 12:43 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

I do not know if it will use something to put the claim since I am in prediabetes almost a year like this and no proof only one glycosada and the second that the doctor asked me for the laboratory did not do it since as the blood glucose came to 111 because it did not proceed according tothey.But that I am in Andalucia and Jaen, Aki takes things easy and now with the heat more.With telling you that internal medicine is 20 months old and if they send you preferred 11 months.Seeing what my doctor has sent me to internal medicine and the endroquin to see who calls me before. That's why I read them all and they did not do all the tests.And almost a year being supposedly lada prediabetes and only a gly.Maybe when they debut they test me.😁

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/13/2021 4:30 p.m.

loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

I do not know if it will use something to put the claim since I am in prediabetes almost a year like this and no proof only one glycosada and the second that the doctor asked me for the laboratory did not do it since as the blood glucose came to 111 because it did not proceed according tothey.But that I am in Andalucia and Jaen, Aki takes things easy and now with the heat more.With telling you that internal medicine is 20 months old and if they send you preferred 11 months.Seeing what my doctor has sent me to internal medicine and the endroquin to see who calls me before. That's why I read them all and they did not do all the tests.And almost a year being supposedly lada prediabetes and only a gly.Maybe when they debut they test me.😁

If it's slow .... Anyway, I had very high values, I think they get scared, hahaha.He gave me an empty stomach of 271 and glyc of 12 or 13, I no longer remember.They told me that directly insulted but then it was all very rare, I got off with the pills ....... and doubted the type of diabetes until it has finally been clear.
Be patient, 111 fasting levels are not high.Que do you doubt if you are Lada?

smartinez
08/13/2021 5:38 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

If it's slow .... Anyway, I had very high values, I think they get scared, hahaha.He gave me an empty stomach of 271 and glyc of 12 or 13, I no longer remember.They told me that directly insulted but then it was all very rare, I got off with the pills ....... and doubted the type of diabetes until it has finally been clear.
Be patient, 111 fasting levels are not high.PQ doubt if you are lada?

Because I went to a pay end, according to her I am Lada 100 percent, even if they give me negative antibodies since when losing 20 kg, fasting levels had not lowered something that now I have from 89 to 102 only with diet and sport.She is based on antoimmune diseases of my chronic and thyroid family and for age 41, since when I was in my weight with an analytical of 122 and a gycy of 5.6, he takes the report to my doctor who made me of alleged prediabetesLada and sent me to test.The truth is that I do not rise after the meals not 0oo of 117 although it eats pasta or with a piece of cake. But of course I am in the beginning.I no longer turn it as at the beginning whatever it will be.Type 2. It doesn't matter with one or the other changes our lives.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/13/2021 6:38 p.m.

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Smartinez How strange!

Because I went to a pay end, according to her I am Lada 100 percent, even if they give me negative antibodies since when losing 20 kg, fasting levels had not lowered something that now I have from 89 to 102 only with diet and sport.She is based on antoimmune diseases of my chronic and thyroid family and for age 41, since when I was in my weight with an analytical of 122 and a gycy of 5.6, he takes the report to my doctor who made me of alleged prediabetesLada and sent me to test.The truth is that I do not rise after the meals not 0oo of 117 although it eats pasta or with a piece of cake. But of course I am in the beginning.I no longer turn it as at the beginning whatever it will be.Type 2. It doesn't matter with one or the other changes our lives.

Well, if I won't get there.I already tell you that it uploads but well.Today I have made an exception and I have eaten in Mc Donald for my daughters.I have asked myself a Cesar salad and some chicken wings and ..... at the hour and a half I had 167, half an hour later 160 and it took me to go down.If as a pasta or bread I get much more.I don't see yours that they are such bad values.Q see the pancreatic reserve, I think you still have

smartinez
08/13/2021 8:33 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

@Smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

isabelbota
08/13/2021 9:44 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
As Smartinez says about the antibodies no matter, since if the C is going down, the time will come when you need slow and fast insulin.
However, she is a lucky one to classify her as Lada despite not having antibodies.It's exactly my case and I was diagnosed with type 2. And two antibodies have looked at me, no more.
Differences?
Many.We already know that the S.Social to type 2 practically "abandons."There is no possibility that the sensor is prescribed, they control you very little, counted strips ...
And in the end I am like a type 1 on honeymoon, on the way to the total exhaustion of pancreas.And then there will be no difference with a type 1 but they can't prescribe the sensor ...
I will try to talk to the endo on the next appointment.I do not see just walking without pancreas, without a sensor recipe and with 3 strips a day.At the moment I pay it, but when the pancreas does not work at all ...

Well, you have to try, so you say I am having a lot of luck.I give them to me without problem and the sensor asked him and he told me that until he will not send me insulin at all but that as soon as they pay me they give it to me without problem.Convince and talk about my case, I am from Extremadura.

smartinez
08/13/2021 9:59 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Isabelbota said:
@smartinez
@Ruthbia
Differences?

Just like me right now for my doctor I am in type 2 prediabetes.But as I took the report of this end, he sent me for the tests but he did not put me preferential or anything.Now everything will be according to the tests that they do to me and the opinion of another endroquin.And indeed they send you anything I have bought it all .. but I don't even understand if you are insulin and the pancreas does not work is like a type 1 does not generate any insulin.Because they do not send the same as they are the same controls.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 5:06 p.m.

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

Well, if I won't get there.I already tell you that it uploads but well.Today I have made an exception and I have eaten in Mc Donald for my daughters.I have asked myself a Cesar salad and some chicken wings and ..... at the hour and a half I had 167, half an hour later 160 and it took me to go down.If as a pasta or bread I get much more.I don't see yours that they are such bad values.Q see the pancreatic reserve, I think you still have

I have tried to dine a mcdonal at night and in the morning I lifted me 95, a kebaz and still a salad and I get up at 102. That is why the endroquina also says that the lada since the glucose is purchased.. I do sports and in the morning on an empty stomach between 100.and 105. I have been doing anything for a week for the heat and I am between 89.and 99. It is the other way around Jijiji. I just wait to wait for K see theendroquino. To know something.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
08/14/2021 5:14 p.m.

smartinez said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

To me first they wanted to put me insulin and saw something that did not square and in the end
I am not type 1 but mody and so far I controlled it with diet, metformin and exercise this is a world the truth.Now I'm temporarily with insulin

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/14/2021 6:42 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

loli23 said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
smartinez said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
loli23 said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@smartinez How strange!

I have tried to dine a mcdonal at night and in the morning I lifted me 95, a kebaz and still a salad and I get up at 102. That is why the endroquina also says that the lada since the glucose is purchased.. I do sports and in the morning on an empty stomach between 100.and 105. I have been doing anything for a week for the heat and I am between 89.and 99. It is the other way around Jijiji. I just wait to wait for K see theendroquino. To know something.

But when are you talking about what does not go by eating salad or Mc Donald always talk about the values ​​that give you fasting in the morning?EITHERTwo hours after eating?

smartinez
08/14/2021 6:44 p.m.

Toujeo 10 ud

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.