{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/27/2021 1:40 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Is it convenient to update the Diabox version?
I am installed 2021 04 06

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/27/2021 2:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mcnulty giving Settings (the right wheel on the right)

@Anaisabel I have the last of Android and it does not fail.The problem is with iOS and for users who have connected the diabox with Nightscout or other options given by the app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/28/2021 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@mcnulty giving settings (the tooth wheel on the right)

@Anaisabel I have the last of Android and it does not fail.The problem is with iOS and for users who have connected the diabox with Nightscout or other options given by the app.

That option does not appear.Can it be for using iOS?

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/28/2021 9:44 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Hello, after reading a lot about Diabox, I would like to try it and also with the Miband 6 to see if it works (it seems easier than XDRIP and PARCHADA), but when I have been downloading it today for Android, from the link you put from Github orFrom their website, both of me error.Do I arrive late to download it?

valky's profile photo
valky
09/19/2021 11:51 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

valky said:
hello, after reading a lot about Diabox, I would like to try it and also with the miband 6 to see if it works (it seems simpler than xDrip and patch), but when I have gone todayTo download it for Android, from the link you put from Github or from its website, both give me error.Are I already late to download it?

The Miband 6 is not yet worth seeing glycemia in the clock, only 4 and 5 for the moment although they are seeing it but for now you can, I tell you so that you take it into account, I have the 5.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/21/2021 4:50 p.m.

@Valky here you have it:
Link
and your telegram group
Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/21/2021 8:26 p.m.

Great, thank you very much!I just tried it and I have working on my mobile!:)
The only thing that I can't find now is to be able to link it to the Mi Band 4 that I have (I have a 6 but as you say it does not work, it works with the 4 that is the bracelet I had before).
@meginer I've seen that you also have Diabox and a my band 5, how do I have to do to associate it?In Diabox settings I have not seen any option ...

valky's profile photo
valky
09/21/2021 11:34 p.m.

@Antonio200
Thank you!
I recently changed tfno and I couldn't download it either ...
I already have it!

The Telegram group, what is it for?
And other things ...
In algorithms, do you have to activate something?
And now I can't find what was punctured before to read at the minute ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/22/2021 7:53 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

valky said:
great, thank you very much!I just tried it and I have working on my mobile!:)
The only thing that I can't find now is to be able to link it to the Mi Band 4 that I have (I have a 6 but as you say it does not work, it works with the 4 that is the bracelet I had before).
@meginer I've seen that you also have Diabox and a my band 5, how do I have to do to associate it?In diabox settings I have not seen any option ...

You have to download the modified MIFIT app, in the Nightscout Spain group.Once downloaded, you have to activate and synchronize with the bracelet, then in Diabox in integration activate the Share With Smartwatches tab, and in XDrip go to intelligent characteristics clock, Miband and Send Reading, I don't know if I forget something.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/22/2021 11:10 a.m.

meginer said:
valky said:
@meginer I've seen that you also have Diabox and a my band 5, how do I have to do to associate it?In diabox settings I have not seen any option ...

You have to download the modified MIFIT app, in the Nightscout Spain group.Once downloaded, you have to activate and synchronize with the bracelet, then in Diabox in integration activate the Share with Smartwatches tab, and in XDrip go to intelligent characteristics clock, miband and Send Reading, I don't know if I forget something.>

Ok, thanks for the explanation, but I am stuck with another doubt, I feel insist.I have the modified MIFIT app, installed, activated and synchronized with the Mi Band4 bracelet.Active in Diabox Share with Smartwatches.But in XDrip I don't get the Send Reading option.By the way, in XDrip, what do I have to put in data source?I have a couple of days to start a new sensor, will I have to start it with the patching app of LibreLink to recognize it XDRIP?

There are so much information and versions by so many sites, that I make a mess: S

valky's profile photo
valky
09/23/2021 12:08 a.m.

valky said:
meginer said:
valky said:
valky said:

You have to download the modified MIFIT app, in the Nightscout Spain group.Once downloaded, you have to activate and synchronize with the bracelet, then in Diabox in integration activate the Share with Smartwatches tab, and in XDrip go to intelligent characteristics clock, miband and Send Reading, I don't know if I forget something.>

Ok, thanks for the explanation, but I am stuck with another doubt, I feel insist.I have the modified MIFIT app, installed, activated and synchronized with the Mi Band4 bracelet.Active in Diabox Share with Smartwatches.But in XDrip I don't get the Send Reading option.By the way, in XDrip, what do I have to put in data source?I have a couple of days to start a new sensor, will I have to start it with the patching app of LibreLink to recognize it XDRIP?

There are so much information and versions by so many sites, that I make a mess: S

Send Reading Yes, you have to go to XDrip, give adjustments, you get down smart features of the clock you give and leave several devices, you give Miband and cdo you give this that I put in the photo, you have to have activatedThose two eyelashes.
I do not have the patch, I only have Diabox, so you want the patch if you have Diabox?, They are worth the same, to make the free readings continuous, or one or the other.If you have a patch, if you have to activate the sensor with the patch, at the beginning of a new sensor, with Diabox you can do it at any time in the sensor's life, it doesn't matter, if you do it at the beginning of a new sensor you first start withFree, wait for the warm -up time and then, free escapes and then with Diabox.You have to have Diabox removed from the background, have annulled the free alarms and remove the Bluetooth al.Free so that diabox and free do not compete with the Bluetooth, once Diabox begins to send continuous data (it takes two to three hours more or less, sometimes less), you can already stay or with the alarms of the free (you haveQ put the bluetooth again and activate the alarms), or keep the diabox alarms, but with both you should not compete and disconnect a lot.= " Link style = "max-width: 300px; Height: Auto;"/>

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/23/2021 7:42 a.m.

mcnulty said:
ruthbia said:
@mcnulty giving settings (the cigaid wheel on the right)

Thank you.

It happens to me the same.I have installed Diabox and the alarms of the free have been loaded.But I can't get it well and I do not appear IGM or the option to read every minute.
Conclusion, now I am without alarms of the free and the diabox without working ... 😔😔😔

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/23/2021 2:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Whatever curious, I have not had a problem with Diabox, it worked for the first, and reading every minute is inside adjustments, and today I have already jumped Diabox alarms, so that is doing well.

My problem is with XDrip.@Meginer I have done what you have told me, and it seems that it has already been correctly linked to the Miband, since before I do not have the Auth Key, and now I already got Succesfully, but my problem is that no data appears to meIn XDrip.How do you take the data?DEL FREE2 (LibreLink)?Diabox?What do I have to put in XDRIP in data source?
All the manuals that I have read of the XDrip talk about putting the URL of NightScouth in data source, but having Diabox and Free 2 is not necessary, right?

I attach a photo of the options that come out in the Miband, but I still do not see the BG Reading under Auth Key as you get out ... although I may have it in Spanish, it is that option that I have activated to send readings ..Once the data is not left in XDrip I will not get the option ...

valky's profile photo
valky
09/23/2021 5:54 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
mcnulty said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@mcnulty giving settings (the tooth wheel of theright)

Thank you.

It happens to me the same.I have installed Diabox and the alarms of the free have been loaded.But I can't get it well and I do not appear IGM or the option to read every minute.
Conclusion, now I am without alarms of the free and the diabox without working ... 😔😔😔

The android in Android is different that for iOS, look at it well.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/23/2021 6:17 p.m.

valky said:
walk how curious, I have not had a problem with Diabox, it worked for the first, and reading every minute is within adjustments, and today alarms have already jumped me fromDiabox, so that is doing well.

My problem is with XDrip.@Meginer I have done what you have told me, and it seems that it has already been correctly linked to the Miband, since before I do not have the Auth Key, and now I already got Succesfully, but my problem is that no data appears to meIn XDrip.How do you take the data?DEL FREE2 (LibreLink)?Diabox?What do I have to put in XDRIP in data source?
All the manuals that I have read of the XDrip talk about putting the URL of NightScouth in data source, but having Diabox and Free 2 is not necessary, right?

I attach a photo of the options that come out in the Miband, but I still do not see the BG Reading under Auth Key as you get out ... although I may have it in Spanish, it is that option that I have activated to send readings ..Once the data is not left in XDrip I will not get the option ...

In XDrip data source you have to put Nightscout Follower PQ is a follower of Nightscout's page to send it to the bracelet.If you have just installed Diabox Ny XDrip, you have to spend time for Ben XDrip data, that's normal.They will come out.Model.bg Reading I don't know, it came out from the main prince, the same is that my xDrip version is different from yours ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/23/2021 6:22 p.m.

Thanks @meginer
So if I put "Nightscout follower" in XDrip data source, I will have to put the URL that I believed in Heroku.Like there comes the problem, I don't know if I did it well from the beginning ... I will have to review the first steps and manuals: P because I still don't understand how Nightscout data takes.: s

valky's profile photo
valky
09/23/2021 6:50 p.m.

valky said:
thanks @meginer
So if I put "Nightscout follower" in XDrip data source, I will have to put the URL that I believed in Heroku.Like there comes the problem, I don't know if I did it well from the beginning ... I will have to review the first steps and manuals: P because I still don't understand how Nightscout data takes.: S

The Nightscout data takes them from the continuous meter that you have, either the patch or diabox.In my case, I have Diabox who takes the data of Free 2 and makes them continuous without having to scan, then send them to Nightcout and XDRIP take them to send them to the bracelet.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/23/2021 6:57 p.m.

meginer said:
valky said:
thanks @meginer
So if I put "Nightscout follower" in XDrip data source, I will have to put the URL that I believed in Heroku.Like there comes the problem, I don't know if I did it well from the beginning ... I will have to review the first steps and manuals: P because I still don't understand how Nightscout data takes.: S

The Nightscout data takes them from the continuous meter that you have, either the patch or diabox.In my case, I have Diabox that takes the data of Free 2 and makes them continuous without having to scan, then send them to Nightcout and XDRIP take them to send them to the bracelet.

Ahh, great, much clearer, now I just need to find out how to tell Nightscout to take Diabox data.
thank you!!!!

valky's profile photo
valky
09/23/2021 7:25 p.m.

valky said:
meginer said:
valky said:
valky said:
thanks @meginer

The Nightscout data takes them from the continuous meter that you have, either the patch or diabox.In my case, I have Diabox that takes the data of Free 2 and makes them continuous without having to scan, then send them to Nightcout and XDRIP take them to send them to the bracelet.

Ahh, great, much clearer, now I just need to find out how to tell Nightscout to take Diabox data.
Thanks !!!!

You have to put the URL address and that's it, your apisecret and all that

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/23/2021 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.