{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

antonimar said:
good morning, I am having problems with the diabox application the phone is hooked when it connects and sometimes gives error and says that connect with apply free freestyle, you can indicate to update it I have firstthat desistalar what I already have, or is updated by discharging it directly from telegran without desistalar what I have?
Thanks

Do not uninstall, just lower the new one.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/11/2024 11:35 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

From today in the morning, with an update of Garmin 😀😀 already connect and can see glucose in the Garmin again 🎉🎉 What a joy I took to the 5min of going on the bike 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/11/2024 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With Diabox?What version?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/11/2024 6:26 p.m.

As far as I know, it was an incidence of Diabox, not Garmin.But if you work ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/11/2024 8:02 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I do not know if it has been commented above but in my case in this last sensor something that had never happened in the previous ones has happened.
I explain myself ... The next day I had a drop but not very wild about 60 mg and after recovering the descent I left Diabox in a state starting two days.
A solution that works in case someone happens is to delete data and return to Scane and already works.What I did not

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
04/11/2024 8:16 p.m.

diabetic said:
with diabox?with what version?

I have Android 14 and the last version of Diabox, and it works both in the GPS Garmin 830 GPS, as in the Forerunner 745 clock

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/12/2024 12:42 a.m.

I think I don't know where you said you had version 29122022 ...... with 062023 does not work for anyone.And it is the only one that runs on the smartphone, but not on the clock

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/13/2024 9:09 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
I think I don't know where you said you had version 29122022 ...... with that of 062023 does not work for anyone.And it is the only one that runs on the smartphone, but not on the clock
I was looking for her and I did not find it, at least with that numbering, that is, with the title of 2022.12.29, I can only tell you what I did, I had been as a year and a half seeing it in Garmin,In the GPS, I go out about 4/5 days a week by bike, with the update to Android 14 in November, everything went to the fret, then I tried to connect the LibreLink Up, but I did not get it, something happened that it was not seen, and I deleted Diabox, I removed the app, so that I was the LibreLink up, and it did not, and three weeks ago, I downloaded Diabox again, to be able to see it on the lock screen, I was already accustomed, and what I did, I wrote, I wroteDiabox on Google, sent me to the Diaboxapp.com page, the first one that appears, and download the last one that put me, now I will look and see that it puts diabox_2022_02_15_2beta, I downloaded that, I started and I did nothing more, I was doing wellAnd already, until a few days ago that before going out on bike I saw the update of Garmin, it was updated and when I saw that I was leaving, I put the screen of the clock and equal and until today, perfect, try to download that and maybeIt is the same as mine, I don't know, I can not tell you but I did like this, I don't look for anything weird, and apologize for the tostón, but the truth is that I consider something very important to do sports, greetings

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/13/2024 10:15 p.m.

So you see that it is true and that it continues to work for me, greetings

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
04/13/2024 10:16 p.m.

I use Diabox only for the possibility of calibrating, because the sensors give me variations that I consider unacceptable.It happened to me, that from the update to 14 and the continuous measurement of free, everything is fiest to the garete.Now I am with LibreLink Up, but of course without calibrations.Interestingly, this last sensor is nailed with the capillaries, so I'm not going to touch anything.As soon as it touches substitution, I will try what you did.I also use the Garmin daily between running, Spinning and Bike.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
04/13/2024 10:30 p.m.

Good someone knows how to raise the volume of alarms when you are low or high
thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 8:45 a.m.

Another question I have updated the Diabox application and the melodias that I had selected for the alarms for low, or high, only a sound comes out as when they send you a whassap, and the volume is low and separately I get a warning that the alarmIt is postponed for 15 minutes, I didn't have it before and I don't know how to adjust it
thank you

DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 9:06 a.m.

Another question, I don't know if it happens to anyone, on the Diabox application icon of the mobile comes as an avid that puts a 999+ I do not know what it is, before it only came out a 1, which is reading, but now it puts 999+

DiabetesForo
04/15/2024 9:20 a.m.

antonimar said:
another question I have updated the diabox application and do not sound the melodias that I had selected for the alarms for low, or high, only a sound comes out as when they send you a whassap, andThe volume is low and apart from me a warning that the alarm is postponed for 15 minutes, before I did not have it and I do not know how to adjust it
Thanks

You are going to settings/ more alarms/ and in the corresponding alarm in the Enmedio Table you choose sound.

isabelbota
04/15/2024 8:19 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

antonimar said:
another question, I don't know if it happens to any, on the mobile diabox application icon comes out like an avid that puts a 999+ I don't know what it is, before it just came outA 1, which is reading, but now puts 999+

Yes, that comes out when you have not opened it for a long time, nothing happens.

isabelbota
04/15/2024 8:20 p.m.

antonimar said:
good does anyone know how to raise the volume of alarms when you are low or high
Thanks

I have not tried it, but according to @ruthbia when you sound the alarm you give to the telephone volume button and it comes out to put the volume.

isabelbota
04/15/2024 8:24 p.m.

I don't know if someone happens to someone but I have days that the alarm does not sound, sometimes if I open the application then it sounds if I am high, but as before if you did not open the application I notified you

DiabetesForo
05/19/2024 11:20 a.m.

Good someone has heard that Freestyle 2 can be calibrate?

DiabetesForo
05/19/2024 6:37 p.m.

For that we use Diabox.To calibrate the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/20/2024 7:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The users of the Garmin watches are still unable to use Diabox .... since December 2023. On the smartphone without any problem.Let's see his with the next version they correct it, even if I don't know ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/24/2024 9:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.