{'en': 'Diabox for clumsy', 'es': 'Diabox para torpes'} Image

Diabox for clumsy

isabelbota's profile photo   05/13/2021 12:08 a.m.

Well now the same.Silence mode and the free reader is a lot, much better than the app.

I do not use the app and Diabox.
My endo told me that the reader was precise and that the app nothing, so I go with my reader and diabox to consultations

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2023 2:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

hello, good afternoon
I closed a session without realizing in Diabox, and now I am mistaken all the time and I can't do login or anything
I have uninstalled and re -installed, updated ... nothing works. I can't access my account
It occurs to you what can I do?
Without using my profile, the value crossed out is either all the time, if I pass the sensor yes it measures, but then nothing
thank you so much:)

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
02/26/2023 3:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pino7070 said:
hello, good afternoon
I closed a session without realizing in Diabox, and now I am mistaken all the time and I can't do login or anything
I have uninstalled and re -installed, updated ... nothing works. I can't access my account
It occurs to you what can I do?
Without using my profile, the value crossed out is either all the time, if I pass the sensor yes it measures, but then nothing
Thank you very much :)

The same thing happens to me, yesterday I saw that readings did not arrive at another mobile (Follower) and I started to struggle without result, I put several versions and all give error at the time of logging.I have seen in the Telegram group, that this problem comes from attacks that the server is suffering.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
02/26/2023 3:18 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

The February version of last year is working well for me

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/26/2023 3:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Thank you very much! I will download it, to see if I am lucky. You can search on TVB TB?
It is a fast pass that you get used to Diabox! Hahaha

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
02/26/2023 3:36 p.m.

ricki21 said:
The February version of last year is working well

It works well, but the information does not arrive if you have activated a follower and do not let it logo.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
02/26/2023 3:37 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

I do not remember where I take that version of Diabox. I have saved in the downloads of my phone to have it located

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/26/2023 3:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

anaisabel said:
in not disturbing, on my mobile says that alarms will sound the same.
I have to go to two exams these next months and I don't want anything to sound.If I turn it off, nothing sounds ???

I enter the work in adjustments_mas and in the end it puts alarms and choose the time that you want that they do not sound.Then they are activated alone

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/26/2023 4:17 p.m.

In Telegram are the two versions.I use the February.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/26/2023 9:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, do you know why it could be that despite having activated the very high glucose alarm in vibration mode does not?The very low glucose yes, and is the same configured.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/10/2023 7:03 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

anabela said:

Hello, do you know why it could be that despite having activated the very high glucose alarm in vibration mode does not?The very low glucose yes, and is the same configured.

The very high you have in off (the first box), the other in 15 minutes ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/10/2023 8:02 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You have to put at least 15min so that it sounds and/or vibrate

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/10/2023 3:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
You have to put at least 15min so that it sounds and/or vibren

In the image it is true that it does not come out, but a couple of nights ago I woke up with hyperglycemia, I changed it to 15 minutes, and I didn't vibrate either.I don't know why.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/10/2023 9:17 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

I have the sonar hort horn but very, very low, I only hear it at night.(In mobile sounds, you choose alarms and there it fits it)
And I have to overlap the sound of Diabox on other 10% mobile sounds so that it doesn't sound much on calls.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/10/2023 9:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello ... on the purpose of sound ... I have it on to tell me in voice my glycemia but it is the case that if I have spotify, I lower my volume to say the result ... and it no longer returns toGo up ... It happens to me with Ivoox too ... Maybe I don't correctly interpret any of the possibilities of audio in Diabox?

Javirote's profile photo
Javirote
03/11/2023 5:48 p.m.

I feel useless, I have not managed to settle any app on the iPhone.XDRIP is that they do not accept Tester, but Diabox has a very lost because all the links I find that they are expired, I feel super clumsy

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/12/2023 1:04 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, after I don't know why the reader lost the connection with the sensor (or 24 hours after starting it) and did not recover it, I dared to put Diabox.Of lost to the river, I thought, since it is escharrao because I do not lose anything.And instead of losing I have won: it turns out that Diabox does catch the sensor's bluetooth, and it is not usually disconnected.Of course, not even the app (LibreLink, I think it is called ... that of the free 2) nor the reader connect, they only capture the values ​​when scan.I removed the reader's signal loss alarm and ready, I spend it from time to time and I am amazed at the difference between the reader and diabox records.He has earned me completely.
Now comes a question: on the screen that block, I get the notification of Diabox, what I like because just by clicking a button I see where I walk more or less.But ... I can only see the figure in small, because it is blank and it is barely distinguished, you have to look a lot how it looks in the image.Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color to look better?Because I have tocked and a little more and stopped seeing that on the lock screen (in fact I stopped seeing it and I was not able to put it again until I turned off and turned on the phone), and I have not found anything that isTo change the color of the numbers ...
Thank you
(The image is large but I don't know how to put it differently, my apologies ...)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/12/2023 6:16 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

You can put it as widget on the main screen.

The best thing about Diabox is that you can calibrate and adjust to the capillaries

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/12/2023 6:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you can put it as widget on the main screen.

The best thing about Diabox is that it can be calibrate and adjust to the capillaries

One more thing I discover.But it is that nothing else to press the See button without the need to walk unlocking the phone is very useful for the insti.And yes, I already have it calibrated and he is very close to the capillary ... Thing that does not even the Free reader or the official app.And it gives many data that I have learned about what this thread is reading, although I will have to reread it to remember everything ... and I am discovering little things, to see if they later serve something ...
Thanks, Ruthbia

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/12/2023 9:05 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

ruthbia said:
you can put it as widget on the main screen.

The best thing about Diabox is that it can be calibrate and adjust to the capillaries

What is it done ????
Thank you...

Javirote's profile photo
Javirote
03/12/2023 10:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.