Covid vaccine

Jazmín23's profile photo   07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.

Hello good chic@s, I write to tell you that I already vaccine the vaccine.I was reading that people who are afraid, and more for being diabetic, because I was also one of those people who were afraid of possible effects on sugar control.And fear of what refers to the vaccine, for the cases we have been listening to, that even if there are few, I have not stopped thinking, and had fear, but you also have to think that everything in this lifeIt can happen, and it is better to take the step, not to live with that fear, and more risk people like us.I wanted to tell you that the experience was pleasant, I will not ignore that scared VAT but everything came out great, does not notice pain, and everything was super fast.I was ten minjtos and later after seeing that I was fine, I set up.Nothing hurt until one started to hurt my arm, now it hurts a little more, but it is well as if you took a dry blow and hurt the muscle.That goes in nothing !!!I encourage you to go decisively and without fear, because it is nothing.Tell you that Pfizer put me, but as if they were put on another, without a doubt I go to vaccinate.We have to be aware that this is quite serious, and we are very vulnerable, but not us but everyone.I send you a hug and greetings.Good night chic@s.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
07/21/2021 12:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I congratulate you, that pain is temporary with the passage of the days to disappear, it encourages more people to vaccinate, since it is very important in these times and even more if one is a risk factor.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/21/2021 6:37 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

I also congratulate you, what you have to do is encourage vaccination and not the opposite

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
07/21/2021 12:07 p.m.

Thank you for your words, we are here to help us, to understand ourselves in the best way to expose our experiences and not feel "absent" or rather misunderstood, before the people who do not suffer from diabetes.Human values ​​should never be lost, because they form our life.And we have to understand ourselves, each person is clear clear this .. but for that we are, to help us in the best possible way.Greetings chic@s.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
07/21/2021 1:21 p.m.

Yesterday I put on the second and I am as if I had a train over, my head hurts a lot.But the glycemia until lower, there is no evil that for good does not come that I am always very high

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/21/2021 2:03 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Cut the message, very fast on an emry

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/21/2021 2:04 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hi Nila, I'm very happy that you are already vaccinated from both!I intuit that in the second one would happen to me too.Do not worry about these pains is sure, and fatigue is typical in the vaccine, yes, tell the doctor that you are high, you must adjust the ratios, but you must tell you that you are high and that they modify you.I send you a greeting.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
07/21/2021 2:08 p.m.

When they put the second dose, the nurse told me that for muscle pain in the injection zone it is best to put ice.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/21/2021 2:33 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And how did it go with the ice ok?
I did not open it, thanks for the contribution.

Jazmín23's profile photo
Jazmín23
07/21/2021 2:35 p.m.

I didn't put it on, it didn't hurt as much as the other time.But try it, it is not going to do you, it has no side effects :)

In the first dose, the nurse nailed a flag, with a huge drip of blood, and then I had a moraton for several days.That arm hurt just by moving my arm to take a plate.

The second time I didn't even know about the puncture although it made me injured because according to her I have very hard skin;That is why he advised me about ice.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2021 10:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Which of all vaccines did you put ??I have to put on China but I'm a little fear

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
07/22/2021 8:13 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

pink3 said:
Which of all vaccines did you put ??I have to put on China but I am a little scary

Fear, none .... it has the same secudary effects and if perhaps a little less effective as the pfizer or modern
Link

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
07/22/2021 8:32 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

They put me Pfizer for being diabetic, but I had Janssen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/22/2021 9:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
They put me pfizer for being diabetic, but I had Janssen.

Well, my sister -in -law is type 1 since I was 3 years old and put Janssen in Tarragona.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/22/2021 10:29 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

They asked me what diseases I had and the boy who took data told the nurse to put me Pfizer to give less side effects.

In my surroundings, everyone with Pfizer and different autonomies, except a friend who has put her modern and had "Covid arm" at 10 days of having vaccinated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2021 1:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To my daughter also Pfizer ,.What is Covid arm?For injection?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/23/2021 1:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Egina What to put the vaccine on the left is a formality in case something happens already knows the arm in which it was injected, but you can put it into the right.If you decide the right they point it to make it registered.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/23/2021 1:56 p.m.

ruthbia said:
They asked me what diseases I had and the boy who took data told the nurse to put me Pfizer that it gave less side effects.

In my surroundings, everyone with Pfizer and different autonomies, except a friend who has put her modern and had "Covid arm" at 10 days of having vaccinated.

My other sister -in -law the same.With modern at 10 days he had reaction in the arm ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/23/2021 4:39 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

"Actually, adverse effects seem to be minimal, such as slight fever and headache, muscle pain and joint discomfort. But that seems to last less than 48 hours. So, indeed, people with diabetes must be vaccinated" I have read
Link

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
11/18/2021 2:57 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

In the collation of vaccines, yesterday Leī an article that said they lose effectiveness at 4 months of the injection.
Then we will have to be vaccinating every so often, I suppose.
Have you heard anything about it?

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
11/19/2021 7:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.