Onmicron and Diabetes Mellitus I

Ruthbia's profile photo   12/30/2021 6:26 p.m.

My daughter also triggered the diabetes a virus, the Coxsackie, which a month before had caused only one eruption.
The relationship between viruses and debut in children is known for a long time.But there must be a genetic predisposition.In my daughter, only her paternal grandmother was type 2.
That is why vaccines are important, although there is still no vaccine for Cosackie.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2022 2:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I believe that Covid increases the risk of developing diabetes if you already have a genetic predisposition.I would supposedly have that predisposition and have suffered piles of viruses throughout my life and oh chance! I debuted after the covid.I am not sure that this has been the trigger, but it looks.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/15/2022 9:13 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

In children and in adults with predisposition any virus can trigger diabetes.That was what they told me, but in adults it changes.

I have no background or precedents ... Someone had to be the first 😞

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/15/2022 3:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in children and in adults with predisposition any virus can trigger diabetes.That was what they told me, but in adults it changes.

I have no background or precedents ... Someone had to be the first 😞

I don't have relatives with diabetes 1 either, but with other autoimmune diseases.They told me that this antecedent already supposed a predisposition.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/15/2022 9:02 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I know anyone with type 1 diabetes, now my father already much older, is starting with type 2.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/16/2022 4:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.