{'en': 'Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2', 'es': 'Errores de lectura sensor Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2

Solman's profile photo   08/29/2022 11:44 a.m.

@Ottawa has happened to me exactly what they refuse to replace my sensor and only offer me strips ... I ended up with such anger with the bullshit that told me that I hung the phone.Today I have sent an email and reiterate in their decision.For me it is important that it approximates in the measurements, because I still do not notice the descents until I am very low and had been in the post and sounding at dawn, giving me false descents (not sleeping on that arm) and having to checkIn capillary.In the end already tired and boring I opted to turn off the alarm, with the consequent danger.
I have already learned that at next time, if they do not change it in social security, I will have to say that it has taken off ... they force us to lie ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/24/2022 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Did a sensor sold out 8 days after starting it, but Diabox is still working, has someone happened to someone?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/02/2022 6:10 p.m.

A Freestyle 2 sensor fails me again.
The sixth this summer.
The first two days similar correct readings in freestyle, diaboxme and blood.
The fourth day there is differences of 40, 60, 80 between applications and hair measurement.
The fifth day the sensor says exhausted in the Freestyle app and continues to register Diaboxme data, but in this app there are 140 difference with the capillary.
Impossible to bring a control like this.
By the way Abbot replaces me without problem, but does not explain these failures.
The added problem is the use of reactive strips to control these mismatches.My mutual tells me that they are limited since the sensors give me.
Anyway, I don't see the solution clear.

Solman's profile photo
Solman
10/05/2022 2:45 p.m.

I put it yesterday and I already noticed that there were differences but today at breakfast at the hour and a half approx was in 260 and in the capillary in 180 and at 2 hours 220 and in capillary I am in 160 🥹 ​​Do not tell me that I have put itNot at all and I'm going to have to keep clicking

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/06/2022 12:55 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

To me the sensors that have failed have always given less than capillary and trusted me with what I later had hyperglycemia.
Not everyone gives failures, the truth has begun me to fail more this version, before it was punctual, not since this summer.I don't know if quality have dropped.
When I see that the difference between sensor and capillary is between 40 to 60, I count on that difference when using the sensor.
Cheer up.

Solman's profile photo
Solman
10/06/2022 1:40 p.m.

nila said:
I put it yesterday and already noticed that there were differences but today at breakfast at the hour and a half approx was in 260 and in the capillary in 180 and at 2 hours 220 and inCapillary I am in 160 🥹 ​​Do not tell me that I have put it at all and I will have to keep clicking

Many times the first two days go bad and then it normalizes.
It is true that when they go up they tend to exaggerate a bit.And that does not coincide in capillary and free time either ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/06/2022 1:51 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

nila said:
I put it yesterday and already noticed that there were differences but today at breakfast at the hour and a half approx was in 260 and in the capillary in 180 and at 2 hours 220 and inCapillary I am in 160 🥹 ​​Do not tell me that I have put it at all and I will have to keep clicking

I could, one that tends down down ... so much so that, according to him, I am almost in constant hypoglycemia.
I just wanted a sensor these days that I am going to have a trajín and I have been left without because from Abbott they have told me to take it off and I have decided to follow their instructions since they will replace it (and at home I do not have more).

anif's profile photo
anif
10/06/2022 2:02 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Solman said:
I have installed Diabox and gives me freely free readings, but with differences to capillary measures.As is the first sensor I try, I will see how it is working when sensor csmbie.
By the way, yesterday a sensor to the fourth Dīa gave me the message of exhausted, change ... and before making it probė to desistala freelink from my mobile and install it again and when the sensor scanning again ... it worked.I don't understand it because in Abbot they never told me to try this but they directly sent me a new sensor.
I wanted to comment on how well the data of the HG measures of almost all those who have participated in this forum appear.I usually have 7.2 or 7.3 and my endocrine does not worry.
I would like to lower this figure, but when insulin increases ... I have hypoglycemia and after eating, even if it is a right meal, I always have very large climbs.
They are already 15 years of the diagnosis of DM 1 lada and, despite insulin changes, I do not lower those more stable figures or graphics, they are a roller coaster with important pucos and slopes.Sometimes it despairs me a lot.
Doctors tell me that emotions influence, but how to control them?
I have not commented that I use Tresiba and Fiasp and I am 62 years old.
Thanks for listening.

I, apart from physical exercise, I managed to lower that glycosilada.Have you read Dr. Bernstein's book, regarding low -hydrates feeding, Low Carb?I, more or less, try to follow it and my diabetic control has improved ostensibly.

Diagnosed, by surprise, type 1 lada 5 years ago.Use Tresiva (15u.) And Humalog J. before meals (3u 3u and 2.5u)

Arse's profile photo
Arse
10/06/2022 5:28 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Regarding the failures of free .... yes.I have had everything: from sensors that on the fifth day indicated that they exhausted and stopped working both in the free and diabox app, to sensors that in half of use failed and could not read it or diabox so it had to be removed.Some give correct measurements from the beginning and others, differ with data 30 or 40 units generally, although some also below when checking it with capillaries.

Apparently Dexcom 6 is much more reliable, but in the c.Madrid my endocrine tells me that those are only for the people who carry an associated bomb.So we only have to wait for that since the free 3 has come to the market, the laboratory is provided to the S.Social (the price is the same as Free 2) and the same is carried out, in part, these differences.

Regarding the influence of "emotions" on glycemic control, I tell you what happened to me last week: my 16 -year -old cat couldn't take his illness anymore and had to sleep.He is not a person, obviously, but emotional pain has been intense.They will better understand those who have lived with pets.Well, I have had an absolute hyperglycemic uncontrol.And that, doing the same life, exercise and food as other days.So, indeed, emotional state influences the control of our glycemia.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
10/06/2022 5:34 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Solman, I understand you a lot.That is called that.It costs me not to make hypos but the important thing is to follow your doctor.Emotions play a lot in all this, we release adrenaline and cortisol and influence.
You can eat the same but if something affects you.
Take a lot of water, try to meditate or relax in some way.I listen to mantras.We are each a different story.It controls tb the fats that you eat because they play an important role.

Clau's profile photo
Clau
10/06/2022 6:45 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Which one is supposed to trust ???

I have made two capillaries and I am one step away from going to the pharmacy through another box that I have pending to collect because I do not trust anything and maybe you are strips are bad 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/07/2022 11:31 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
which is supposed to have to trust ???

I have made two capillaries and I am one step away from going to the pharmacy through another box that I have pending to collect because I do not trust anything and maybe you are strips are wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

It is assumed that of the glucometer.Already about the strips, well, I would try it in case, but the glucometers are reliable.
Sometimes that happened to me and after a while the glucometer has given me the like.Although it is late I think it has an algorithm that makes it sometimes ahead.But it has also been bad.Keep controlling.
The roll of this is that there are gusts that end up using many strips.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/07/2022 12:10 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I believe that when I exhaust the three sensors I have, I don't buy anymore, to be clicking on me it is not worth it.At 2 hours I was in the glucometer to 160 and now to 130 and the sensor at 160

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/07/2022 12:50 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila The sensor is for trends and ranges, securities thresholds, never look for the exact value.
He is thinking for thresholds, that is, if between 160 and 190 you use 2 units to correct, you don't care to be in any of the intermediate values.
It helps to understand your body and guide, but for accuracy you need a blood analysis, or a capillary.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/07/2022 1:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, thanks.But it surprised me so much difference

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/07/2022 1:29 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

The fact is that the first sensor you buy was super good and quite approximate in the climbs and in everything.I have taken a bestial disappointment with this and with the previous one that broke down.I don't know how you manage the truth, it seems to me that I keep the capillaries

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/07/2022 9:26 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila, I have been almost 20 years without a sensor and my life was quieter.The sensor helps you to meet you better and in the trends, but I feel my mind disconnect, so there are fortnights that I do not put it and my mind rests;).
I understand that whoever uses it since he started with this cannot live without him, but you can perfectly and get good we have too.I was one of which looked at glymia 3 or 4 times a day and was great or almost great: P

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
10/07/2022 9:46 p.m.

Yes, if I am not a thing that I want to use continuously.If it had been like the first delighted, but I have more capillaries today than normal because of course I see it at 260 if like some patatillas in a peck and I am running to see if it is so and maybe it is nothing to eat them right inThe peak and I am in 170 the capillary, which to see, is high for me but not as much as 260. As I said, I have to go the other two that I have left that I do not spend a hard one more, maybe maybeWhen he left insulin to see how he worked with the pills, but already, just like now a couple of months or less

Nila's profile photo
Nila
10/07/2022 10:06 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

It happens to you that after wetting free 3, whether a very intense shower or exercise, the values ​​increase 30 or 40 above normal and within a few minutes everything is normalized again?It happens to me repeatedly and I just found explanation.I usually take it protected with a circle of those Chinese, like a tape, but when I take it with nothing also gives those values

Arse's profile photo
Arse
10/11/2022 7:52 p.m.

Well, from what I see the sensors of all are somewhat drunk, it happens to me the same, look at my post. If I have 140 and I take a small walk I climb to 160 or if I am sitting at home with 140 and I'm going to bed thatThey are four steps does the same, however, if I wait 10 minutes, it returns to the previous values. Another thing is that I do a prolonged exercise that really goes down.Glucose whenever you want and easily and gives you descent alarms, but at reading levels I think they fail more than a fair shotgun.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
10/11/2022 8:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.