{'en': 'Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2', 'es': 'Errores de lectura sensor Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2

Solman's profile photo   08/29/2022 11:44 a.m.

I had to call yesterday, I have annoyed me 3 in a row and in the eighth-not-day day, directly: Sensor exhausted.Yesterday in full downturn with insulin acting .... I asked for explanations and the kind boy who attended me told me that there may be many reasons: as they store in transport, heat, sweat of the same skin, in short, which, whichThey don't even know.
I would need to test them more, before putting them into circulation ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
09/06/2022 3:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We are suffering repeated failures of the free freestyle system by "exhausted sensor" before the deadline, but none of the possible causes that point makes logic or meaning.It is simply to blame the failure to factors related to users or distribution, but never to errors of the system itself.A poorly placed sensor, skin sweat or any user -related factor can give different glucose reading errors, but can never deprogram the sensor, meter or app to the point of suddenly altering their calendar of their calendarFUNCITION.That can only have causes linked to the system elements themselves and its programming.
The only thing Abbott must do is study the failure well to find out the causes and correct it.And as long as they do it, I suggest that they schedule the system to be able to reset the sensors when they give that failure and not run out of blood glucose measures for a time that can be watched several hours, with the high risk that this can mean for whomWe suffer these failures.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
09/09/2022 12:14 a.m.

I have two equal followed, differences around fifty from the beginning and exhausted to seven days ... I also put it the same ...

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
09/09/2022 10:03 a.m.

Hello everyone, here in Argentina only Freestyle 1 enters, we must pay them.I used it 2 years in which 8. He claimed and sometimes replenished.On February 21 I left the DIF.It was rude 80 points.15 days ago I gave him another opportunity, tired of clicking me.9 days well and DP.In blood 171 and sensor 61. This cannot be used is not serious Abbott at least what comes to Argentina.The sad and disappointed truth

Clau's profile photo
Clau
09/11/2022 3:26 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

Indeed, the low reliability in the Freestyle 2nd measurements is disappointing in the previousGarmin I could use it until day 15 without any problem.That application lengthens the normal life of the sensor from 14 to 15. Do not ask me how it is possible that you have continued to have readings from the notice that the free application sensor replaced, because I have no idea.

I thought that the sensor communicated via NFT with the phone to give the measurement every time you approached both, and also having Diavox, which communicates via Bluetooth and that makes it a continuous glucose monitor, believed it did itby communication between both applications on the phone.But of course if the application of the free on the phone tells me that the sensor is exhausted and does not read ... Where does Diavox data get?Directly from the Bluetooth sensor?Does Bluetooth have the sensor?

If anyone knows the answer ....

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/12/2022 9:38 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Good, there are people who always give a different reading, but although there are applications that allow you to correct that failure, Abbot's being the manufacturer is a real garbage.

Every day they are more affected by problems with the sensors, whether they take off from minute one or give the message directly from an exhausted sensor, change sensor.
Luckily Abbot changes them after some questions, although they will never throw stones at their roof and will tell you that the important thing is to spend as little as possible on programming and resources ... better stickers, possibility of restarting from scratch a sensor just since it gives error..... Etc.....

In my case I have reached the six sensors in a row with error message.Although I told you several of the failures I detected, they did not pay attention to me.

And now it will rise fat with the new ones, some comments talk about the large number of incompatible mobiles and that the Abbot reader no longer works with them ....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/12/2022 11:37 a.m.

@Set, yes, it has also happened to me that the FreeLink app tells me Ko sensor and the freestyle and diabox glycometer last until 14 and 15 respectively.
The app must be capped to read 14 exact days since it records day, time, minute and second initialization, while Diabox reads the chip data until drums are exhausted, sometimes it is 15 days and another 14 days and 8 hours or 6hours, according to.
The battery is activated by the app or the glucometer and has a duration of 14 days and a % reserve that is what Diabox reads because the chip continues to measure even if the free database.

Note: I continue with the centers in the background.😉

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/12/2022 12:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have tried to download the Diabox app and it doesn't leave me.
Can you tell me how to do it?
I have read very favorable comments from Diabox.

Solman's profile photo
Solman
09/12/2022 3:55 p.m.

@Solman, download from Telegram

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/12/2022 7:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, thanks pof the explanation.I thought FreeLink communicated via Bluetooth with Diavox and from there my strangeness.From what I understand, the sensor chip transmits not only via NFT with LibreLink but also uses Bluetooth to send data to Diavox.I suppose that this system also uses to communicate, where appropriate, with the freestyle glucometer.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/12/2022 11:59 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Yes, that's.Diabox is independent of LibreLink, communicates directly with Bluetooth.You need a freestyle glucometer or ABBott's app to activate the chip, but nothing more.
I always active with the glucometer that curiously its algorithm is more than FreeLink.(It is the free gluco 1 with a software update, I have it since 2016, they no longer sell)
Free 3 is how Diabox works via Bluetooth for what I have read and imagine that I use the NFC to link as Diabox does.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/13/2022 11:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Lot: 220415p

Greetings to everyone, I leave up the lot number of the sensor that has failed me and from which I want to tell you my experience with the SAT of that mark of doubtful trust, nor do I want to write it, in Aragon/Zaragoza they have come from that lot, I hope mine is the only bad one but I see it difficult.
Well, start it on September 8 in the middle of the afternoon, make a few checks at the beginning to see that the blood results coincide more or less with those of the reader, nothing to do, quite the opposite very erroneous results, between aRange of 40-100 mg higher with the sensor than with the drop of blood, the next day Friday 9 called first hour at your customer service, I called again in mid-afternoon that same day and both times the faultIt wasn't from the sensor, it could be happening whatever it was but the sensor's fault was not.This morning I called again with more check data and with equally super erroneous results and more of the same with the exception that they want to solve the lousy functioning of the sensor by sending me some reactive strips to perform the blood tests also with its material-choice, in short, if the anger/anger could have been measured with which I stayed, because what they have fought as they wanted and I do not speak of the teleoperators, no complaint with them because they comply with what they dictate from above, it is with the brand, that I am not asking for alms when I tell them that the sensor works badly, that my second priority is that they change it to me but the first is that I do with all the wrong data, that I have downloaded, that IThe values ​​of daily graphs, average glucose times, estimated AC1 have falsified to the bad.If I had not expected 6 days since I first talk to the SAT but they give me the same they refuse to recognize the sensor failure.You do not have to be very spocked to know that it is impossible that blood measurements coincide with those of the sensor, but neither does it give for good differences of 40mg/dl or more, one of its teleoperators told me that up to 40 of difference was acceptable measured, itHave you asked a diabetic who thinks about this lag ???It shows that no.Anyway, after talking today with them, I have taken off the sensor and I am going to take a few days with capillaries, I have sent their email to their division in Spain telling them my complaints and asking them to contact me with the mood ofSinging 40 but sure I can't.Well, so far, grateful to the one who has reached the end, thank you very much.

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
09/15/2022 11:49 p.m.

@Ottawa A difference from +/- 40 is normal.
Keep in mind that the sensor does not seek precision in their data, but a trend or range of magnitude.If what you are looking for is precision, the most accessible are the capillaries because the most accurate is a blood test.

After 6 years using it, I have learned that the important thing is not the value that it shows me except in what range I am;I explain myself.Today I got up with 189mg/dl and yesterday with 245mg/dl, I don't care about the value, I know what I am very high and I have failed the insulin of dinner, which I had to have added more because the nuts are late..And in both cases for breakfast I need to get 6uds quickly and wait 2 hours for me to take effect and be about 120 to ingest food.
The same if I had lifted at 80 or 140, my pattern is the same in that case, I would have put 3 units for breakfast.

The only thing I review in the Abbot app is the glycemia bars graph, average glucose to see the orientative state.The rest of the data do not give me anything, I prefer to observe the GVI (variation) and the PGS (Glucose Person) of another application.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/16/2022 8:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I'm glad that serves you.I don't work for example.Having 70 or more diversity is unprolition.
As I commented, you can give you that you are hypoglycemic, although one at this point is known, and need insulin.
Participate in Abbott talks and do not satisfy their justifications.At least here in Argentina that only the 1st tendency arrives sometimes.
Each one must choose what makes him feel calm.On my part, I will call me every time I fail and think am well controlled?

Clau's profile photo
Clau
09/16/2022 2:56 p.m.

Diabetes Lada 1 desde 2018
Toujeo 16 U
Fiasp según conteo de CH
HG 6.5%
Freestyle

A couple of days ago I call Abbott to communicate another sensor that has given the reading error message several times, try to read again in ten minutes, and then exhausted sensor, change sensor.
I've been by chance for a few months for the first sensor I wear.

Come to think that there were several things, the neighbor's alarm, bad lot, where they were kept in the health center, skin of my right arm, mobile bad condition ......

He told you that while my neighbor's alarm was activated, no sensor worked, either started with a mobile or with ABBOTT reader.It was one of insurance with high frequency inhibitor.
The mobile theme was always doubt, since it has updated a few months after starting the sensors, it was rare for it to work before the third one that placed me.And later a computer friend looked at him with the program, and found some mistakes that he used to see in programs that were installed and eliminating others, they lost drivers that they had in common ...
Something that worries me a bit is that I have read articles in other countries about the "free style free 3" sensor and talk about being able to read with mobile and there are few models that are confirmed by Abbott

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/18/2022 11:37 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
A couple of days ago I call Abbott to communicate another sensor that has given the reading error message several times, try reading again in ten minutes, and then an exhausted sensor,Change sensor.
I've been by chance for a few months for the first sensor I wear.

Come to think that there were several things, the neighbor's alarm, bad lot, where they were kept in the health center, skin of my right arm, mobile bad condition ......

He told you that while my neighbor's alarm was activated, no sensor worked, either started with a mobile or with ABBOTT reader.It was one of insurance with high frequency inhibitor.
The mobile theme was always doubt, since it has updated a few months after starting the sensors, it was rare for it to work before the third one that placed me.And later a computer friend looked at him with the program, and found some mistakes that he used to see in programs that were installed and eliminating others, they lost drivers that they had in common ...
Something that worries me a little is that I have read articles in other countries about the "Free Style free 3" sensor and talk about the fact that it will only be able to read with mobiles and there are few models that are confirmed by Abbott

The few models confirmed by Abbot must be the ones he has tried, does not indicate that he only goes with those.I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5g, outside those mentioned by Abbot and I bought a free3 to try and go perfectly.What matters is the operational the system, which has to be from 8 to 12 (practically those that are today in normal mobiles).For now, IPhone app in Spain but those of Android without problem.
And yes, there is no reader, it is only with the mobile.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/19/2022 8:17 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, as the readings with the mobile in the 3 go as bad as with the 2, fear gives me.
I directly not even the mobile, to make a reading, I have to pass it at least 2 times, the alarms do not work, in short, a picture ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/20/2022 11:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

It happens to me the same, I don't use LibreLink because it never reads the first, it always gives error, instead the free glycometer is very fast.
Between the diabox and the glucometer of the endo has to fix, I have no patience for LibreLink

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/20/2022 1:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have to look at that of the Diabox @ruthbia I am that I am very archaic and reluctant to try new app, I get bad, but I fear that when we have to go to 3 I will not be a choice ...
I send the endocrine the reports by email the day before the appointment and point.I told him the first day, that he never activated the sensor with the mobile and the truth that did not put me.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/20/2022 4:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I have installed Diabox and gives me free readings, but with differences to capillary measures.As is the first sensor I try, I will see how it is working when sensor csmbie.
By the way, yesterday a sensor to the fourth Dīa gave me the message of exhausted, change ... and before making it probė to desistala freelink from my mobile and install it again and when the sensor scanning again ... it worked.I don't understand it because in Abbot they never told me to try this but they directly sent me a new sensor.
I wanted to comment on how well the data of the HG measures of almost all those who have participated in this forum appear.I usually have 7.2 or 7.3 and my endocrine does not worry.
I would like to lower this figure, but when insulin increases ... I have hypoglycemia and after eating, even if it is a right meal, I always have very large climbs.
They are already 15 years of the diagnosis of DM 1 lada and, despite insulin changes, I do not lower those more stable figures or graphics, they are a roller coaster with important pucos and slopes.Sometimes it despairs me a lot.
Doctors tell me that emotions influence, but how to control them?
I have not commented that I use Tresiba and Fiasp and I am 62 years old.
Thanks for listening.

Solman's profile photo
Solman
09/20/2022 4:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.