{'en': 'Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2', 'es': 'Errores de lectura sensor Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

Reading errors Freestyle free sensor 2

Solman's profile photo   08/29/2022 11:44 a.m.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/31/2022 6:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Update!!I will never update it, I will do it just!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/31/2022 6:55 p.m.

I don't know if you will have Android or iOS.

I have the automatic updates deactivated on Android on Android.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
10/31/2022 7:15 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

I have the LibreLink on Android and he told me this week of an update that I already did and everything serves well, as before updating it.
What still gives me too frequent failures are the sensors that give exhausted ahead of time.The last last week and did not last a whole day.I started it one day in the afternoon and gave me notice of "depleted sensor" the next day in the morning, with the added problem that I was out of home all day without being able to have glycemia measures and without the possibility of returning to susitUuate thesensor.Shameful, because it is the 7th throughout this year that gives me that failure.But even more shameful than when I call Freestyle SAT they tell me that they are very small electronic equipment and sometimes fail.That is, we resign ourselves with the numerous failures because they do not feel like investing resources to correct them.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
11/06/2022 11:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.