{'en': 'Insuject.Needleless insulin', 'es': 'Insujet. Insulina sin aguja'} Image

Insuject.Needleless insulin

Repipa's profile photo   09/04/2022 10:47 a.m.

The insulin action curve does not depend on the application method, it depends on the absorption in fat and the laboratory itself publishes.Another thing is that it was direct to Vena, there I would tell you that yes, that insulin is immediate and is running risk of hypoglycemia.

Children usually have less fat than adults, the same is why;While the needle of the pen goes directly to the fat, the insuit pressure may not be suitable for minors, the insulin does not reach the fat and that the fat cannot dissolve it as when it reaches direct.

Talk to the manufacturer and if you have the option to return I would do so but meet my expectations.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/23/2022 8:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nigiri said:
forgive but, what does not need waiting time, does the laboratory itself advertise or guide you for what the girl who has advised him here says?Because seeing the glycemia that she hangs on her Instagram I wouldn't trust me too much.
I do not know if it is because it falls short, because use insuit or why but the spikes and hypos they have are quite worrying @mcnulty

On Insuject's own website, they promote their product.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 9:31 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

nigiri said:
forgive but, what does not need waiting time, does the laboratory itself advertise or guide you for what the girl who has advised him here says?Because seeing the glycemia that she hangs on her Instagram I wouldn't trust me too much.
I do not know if it is because it falls short, because use insuit or why but the spikes and hypos they have are quite worrying @mcnulty

I only use insuit at breakfast because I've been very little.I have the same usual glycems, I is different every day.Many times I stay short and sometimes I pass (with the ball I say).The first time I use Insuit to me did not take insulin, and once I also see that it has not been charged, so they say there are 2 units and throw those 2 to see that insulin comes out of the nozzle.I have not invented that or anything, it works for me and that is why I told them that if it was true. Haria advertising because it seems like a great invention.Then each person is a world and that is why I imagine that they give 14 days of proof.I would never play with anyone's life.
For example, Glucoup pills do nothing to me and instead many people are great.
I felt quite bad when he told me that I was in hyperglycemia 😔

Srta_diabetica's profile photo
Srta_diabetica
11/23/2022 10:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/23/2022 10:50 a.m.

@Srta_diabetica I see what the laboratory itself advertises.Perhaps it is what Ruth says, that the kids having less fat does not have the same effect.
Courage with your glycemia and greetings.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/23/2022 10:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

srta_diabetica said:

I only use insuit at breakfast because I've been very little.I have the same usual glycems, I is different every day.Many times I stay short and sometimes I pass (with the ball I say).The first time I use insuit to me did not take insulin, and once I also see that it has not been charged, so they say that you have to put 2 units of more and throw those 2 to seewhich leaves insulin by the nozzle .I have not invented that or anything, it works for me and that is why I told them that if it was true. Haria advertising because it seems like a great invention.Then each person is a world and that is why I imagine that they give 14 days of proof.I would never play with anyone's life.

We put 2ui to the elderly and we verified that went through the nozzle, was loaded .
Then we apply insuit on the arm.

This morning we had to correct him for the second time, which has caused that now while he is at school, blood glucose is very low.As you know, one thing like this is unraveled all day.

We have requested video call by the SMS communication system, this morning.They have answered "that they will check if possible and will let us know shortly."

I will continue to update how the thing is going here.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 10:59 a.m.

mcnulty said:
srta_diabetica said:
>

I only use insuit at breakfast because I've been very little.I have the same usual glycems, I is different every day.Many times I stay short and sometimes I pass (with the ball I say).The first time I use insuit to me did not take insulin, and once I also see that it has not been charged, so they say that you have to put 2 units of more and throw those 2 to seewhich leaves insulin by the nozzle .I have not invented that or anything, it works for me and that is why I told them that if it was true. Haria advertising because it seems like a great invention.Then each person is a world and that is why I imagine that they give 14 days of proof.I would never play with anyone's life.

We put 2ui to the elderly and we verified that went through the nozzle, was loaded .
Then we apply insuit on the arm.

This morning we had to correct him for the second time, which has caused that now while he is at school, blood glucose is very low.As you know, one thing like this is unraveled all day.

We have requested video call by the SMS communication system, this morning.They have answered "that they will check if possible and will let us know shortly."

I will continue to update how the thing is going here.

If please, see.Another mom that bought it for your baby I have asked him in case happened to yours and he told me that for the moment very well.At first it cost me, but if you see that it does not convince you, return it.The situation knows me fatally

Srta_diabetica
11/23/2022 11:27 a.m.

They have made us the video call, a head of insuit and a translator.It has been through the Zoom app.They have explained all the steps quietly, apparently we did everything correctly, as we have to do it according to the instructions.
But they noticed during the video call, that our insuit should expel insulin when thumbs.We were liquid, the end was moistened, but as we were told, a drop that is clearly seen must come out.

They told us that this would be solved when using a new pen , with the insuit.We had tried it with one that was half use.

So we change to a new pen, we repeat the process.With the usual waiting time.

We click on the arm, as on the previous occasion.This time we saw the 5-6 minutes was already beginning to take insulin.It was in 179 of glycemia when we supplied insulin with Insuject and 22 minutes later, it was in 137. An hour after supplying insulin was in 90.

Review that when applying insulin with Insuject, a couple of drops of blood came out, it has ever happened to put the sensor (free2).I attach a photo.

We asked him if he had been painful and said he bothered him less than with the pen.

They also told us in that video call, which they hope to soon get an insuit model designed for children.But that the current one can be used with children, without any contraindication.

We will continue to inform and tell you our experience, if you have any questions that can answer you, do not hesitate to leave it here.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 6:27 p.m.

srta_diabetica said:

If please, see.Another mom that bought it for your baby I have asked him in case happened to yours and he told me that for the moment very well.At first it cost me, but if you see that it does not convince you, return it.The situation is fatal.

Thank you for answering private messages on Instagram.We did not know where the error was, until they told us about using a new pen.

Also thanks for responding quickly and helping us in search of a solution.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 6:29 p.m.

Good night.

We have once again used insuit for dinner intake, it is true that effectiveness has been short, in fact we have reduced the waiting time and has worked as planned.

On the other hand, it seems that with Insuject, if you will need less, because we had to supplement, shortly after dinner.

Unlike this noon, he has told us that if he hurt, by applying insulin with insujet.But it has not bleeding.We have put it on the leg this time.

I will continue to tell you here.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 11:27 p.m.

mcnulty said:
good night.

We have once again used insuit for dinner intake, it is true that effectiveness has been short, in fact we have reduced the waiting time and has worked as planned.

On the other hand, it seems that with Insuject, if you will need less, because we had to supplement, shortly after dinner.

Unlike this noon, he has told us that if he hurt, by applying insulin with insujet.But it has not bleeding.We have put it on the leg this time.

I will continue to tell you here.

mcnulty said:
srta_diabetica said:
>

If please, see.Another mom that bought it for your baby I have asked him in case happened to yours and he told me that for the moment very well.At first it cost me, but if you see that it does not convince you, return it.The situation is fatal.

Thank you for answering private messages on Instagram.We did not know where the error was, until they told us about using a new pen.

Also thanks for responding quickly and helping us in search of a solution.

This time I was not notified of the forum messages and I read it now although we have already spoken on Instagram, which you know that in everything I can help you I will.Surely with the change of insuit to the size s will not hurt because it has the effect effect but less pressure.The waiting time is a pass because it absorbs the very fast insulin (at least to me), the new Pluma, I find out almost when you, I used it for insuit and to prick me.And they told me that he will use a single pen for insuit, because as he absorbs insulin, the top spring of the pen, he usually moves it or something.Now I spend only one for him.Greetings and we are in contact

Srta_diabetica
11/26/2022 12:07 p.m.

Our son has complained about the pain that Insuject produces.He doesn't want to keep using it, he prefers the pen.

They have told us from the company, what you say, that they would change it to us for the S model, which has a lower pressure and is supposed to be less painful.

We are waiting for us to make that change and to use the insuajet s .

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/27/2022 2:36 a.m.

With the use of insuad, lipodystrophies can be avoided, or does it have nothing to do with ????

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
11/30/2022 12:11 a.m.

pilar60 said:
With the use of insujet, lipodystrophies can be avoided, or has nothing to do with ????

Yes, only a marquite of the pressure on the skin is left but then it leaves.At the moment nothing of lipodystrophies 😘

Srta_diabetica
11/30/2022 9:24 p.m.

srta_diabetic said:
pillar60 said:
With the use of insuajet you can avoid lipodystrophies, or has nothing to do with ????

Yes, only a marquite of the pressure on the skin is left but then it leaves.At the moment nothing of lipodystrophies 😘

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
11/30/2022 10:51 p.m.

Thank you so much

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
11/30/2022 10:51 p.m.

Insuject serves for Toujedo and Humalog ???

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
11/30/2022 11:03 p.m.

Good, I update here.As the Insuject was painful to my son, they gave us the option to send us the S model and it has already reached us.

We have tried it today, it is curious, but it makes less noise.We have only administered (for the moment) insulin once, with the insuajet s .I will tell you how it is going, I hope we do not happen to us as with the other, that the first time it did not hurt and then yes ...

As for compatibilities with insulin, it seems to me that it says on the web with which it is compatible.With Humalog Junior yes, which is what my son uses.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/01/2022 6:17 p.m.

insuage serves for toujeo and humalog ???

Yes, without problems

Srta_diabetica
12/04/2022 3:55 p.m.

Good, I tell you.

With the Insuject, we have already administered insulin four times, in the arm he says that nothing hurts.In the leg yes.In the belly he does not want to try at the moment.

Anyway, unable to put less than 4UI because Insuject does not allow it, we can only use it at noon.

We have seen that insulin if it takes effect before and that the peaks soften.

I always talk about fast insulin, with the slow we do not use it, because having to change the nozzle does not convince us, we would prefer to have two insuit, one for slow and one for fast.

We hope you will take a child version to the market, where less than 4UI can be administered.

In conclusion, Insuject works.As for pain, the perception of my son, who is six years old, is that the normal hurts, but the insuit s , in the arm, does not hurt.
The peaks soften, insulin acts before.

Recommendations, use a new pen for insuit.Make sure you purge that the jet.To take into account, does not supply less than 4ui .

I think if they get the market, an insuit s, which supplies less than 4UI, say a minimum of 1UI, would be a good alternative to the pen.

I hope my opinion helps you.I do not work for insuit, or receive anything in exchange for telling you our experience here.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/04/2022 4:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.