{'en': 'Insuject.Needleless insulin', 'es': 'Insujet. Insulina sin aguja'} Image

Insuject.Needleless insulin

Repipa's profile photo   09/04/2022 10:47 a.m.

Good morning!

Have you heard of Insuject?

Or are you using it?

Apparently it is a device similar to feathers, but much larger, that does not use needles and from what they say it avoids you in addition to the puncture, lipodystrophies, you reduce amount of insulin ...

Does anyone know anything?

Thanks to everyone!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
09/04/2022 10:47 a.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

This is the photo I have found in Google

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
09/04/2022 10:49 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello
The first time I know, but that is for pressure and in the skin, I don't know if it will have an impact on the same skin.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
09/04/2022 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks @ube
It also sounds strange to me, so I wanted to ask you, in case someone used it

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
09/04/2022 12:42 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

I do not know, the pressure does not fit because the insulin is liposoluble, that is, it is absorbed by the fat under the epidermis;which are 2mm, that's why there is the war of the needles that now do not give us 8mm, but 6, 5 or 4 mm.
How do you guarantee that the pressure is going through 2 mm from epidermis?Surely it does not produce bruises?The effect has to be as if you hit.

They sell other bolis that say they are less painful but I have not tried them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/04/2022 2:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the Instagram account "Positive Diabetes" they say it's going very well.

It sounds a bit weird, which they tell that it is absorbed by the pores.

Anyone who has tried or asked his endocrine for this?

Thank you

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
10/24/2022 2:54 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:
on the Instagram account "postitive diabetes" say it is going very well.

Thanks

Hello!!I have had it for a few days and I am trying it.When I am clear, I will upload video saying the step by step because at the beginning it is a bit straight.
The truth is that it is great because it does not do any damage, insulin enters through the pores under pressure.
My Instagram account is Mr. Diabetica
In case you want to take a look.
All the best

Srta_diabetica's profile photo
Srta_diabetica
11/06/2022 3:26 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I don't know, the pressure does not fit me because insulin is fat -soluble, that is, it is absorbed by the fat under the epidermis;which are 2mm, that's why there is the war of the needles that now do not give us 8mm, but 6, 5 or 4 mm.
How do you guarantee that the pressure is going through 2 mm from epidermis?Surely it does not produce bruises?The effect has to be as if you hit.

They sell other bolis that say they are less painful but I have not tried them.

I have it and does not leave Moraton or pain
I am still trying it since I have it 3 days ago, insulin penetrates very well and there is no need for waiting times
As soon as I am clear, I will upload video on my Instagram Ms. Diabetica (in case you want to take an eye)
Greetings 🤗

Srta_diabetica
11/06/2022 3:32 p.m.

There are many people who do not have Instagram @srta_diabetica so, if you want, when you have tried and reached a conclusion, you can share your experience here.
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/07/2022 4 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
There are many people who do not have instagram @srta_diabetica so, if you want, when you have tried and reached a conclusion, you can share your experience here.

Of course, tomorrow I go video call with the company to clarify several doubts, as long as it is safe 100% how it works, I tell you here too 😘

Srta_diabetica
11/07/2022 4:25 p.m.

I have thrown an eye and it is Carito, 270eur plus the nozzles at 27.50eur but do not indicate the useful life of the nozzles.An insulin system should be used, that is, minimum 2 (basal and fast)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/07/2022 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

srta_diabetica said:
mcnulty said:
in the Instagram account "Postive diabetes" say it is going very well.

Thanks

Hello!!I have had it for a few days and I am trying it.When I am clear, I will upload video saying the step by step because at the beginning it is a bit straight.
The truth is that it is great because it does not do any damage, insulin enters through the pores under pressure.
My Instagram account is Mr. Diabetica
In case you want to take a look.
GREETING

Thank you, if you can leave a review here too, it will be very useful.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/09/2022 1:48 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Tell you that after a week of use, I am going very well.I don't have the peaks that I had at breakfast and insulin is absorbed very well.I have also tried the slow one that are more units and also very well.
The principle pack is 275 everything (nozzles included), if someone is interested, with my promotional code "Diabetica" you have a 15% discount or entering directly from this link also Link
You can ask me what you need.

Srta_diabetica
11/15/2022 10:52 a.m.

ruthbia said:
I have taken an eye and it is carito, 270 more the nozzles at 27.50eur but do not indicate the useful life of the nozzles.An insulin system should be used, that is, minimum 2 (basal and fast)

The nozzles are included in the starting pack.Everything came to me

Srta_diabetica
11/15/2022 10:52 a.m.

srta_diabetica said:
ruthbia said:
I have taken an eye and it is carito, 270eur plus the nozzles at 27.50eur but do not indicate the useful life of theNozzles.An insulin system should be used, that is, minimum 2 (basal and fast)

The nozzles are included in the starting pack.I got all

The Boli has a life of 5,000 punctures, a round to be about 4 years and the nozzles are changed every 14 days.
If you want it for the and for the slow one, you have to use a nozzle for each insulin so that they do not mix.

Srta_diabetica
11/15/2022 10:54 a.m.

nigiri said:
There are many people who do not have instagram @srta_diabetica so, if you want, when you have tried and reached a conclusion, you can share your experience here.

It is very easy to use, much more than as it puts in the instructions, here it does not let me upload the video of the step by step, I have it on Instagram and the company of the company uploaded a video yesterday of how it works on YouTube

Srta_diabetica
11/15/2022 10:56 a.m.

Ms.diabetica said:
Tell you that after a week of use, I am going very well.I don't have the peaks that I had at breakfast and insulin is absorbed very well.I have also tried the slow one that are more units and also very well.
The principle pack is 275 everything (nozzles included), if someone is interested, with my promotional code "Diabetica" you have a 15% discount or entering directly from this link also Link

275 euros!It is a barbarity.For things like this, the cure will not interest or interest.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
11/15/2022 12:20 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
srta_diabetica said:
tell you that me, after a week of use, is going very well.I don't have the peaks that I had at breakfast and insulin is absorbed very well.I have also tried the slow one that are more units and also very well.

275 euros!It is a barbarity.For things like this, the cure will not interest or interest.

Let's see is not cheap but not exaggerated, think that it is for 4 years, and with my discount it stays at 233, a year comes to 58.25

Srta_diabetica
11/15/2022 12:29 p.m.

Ms.diabetica said:

I have some doubts
How do you fill it with insulin?
Do the measures have the same standard as the bolis, or do you have to learn which dose is what you need?
For 4 years, aren't they contaminated?Can or should empty and clean inside?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/15/2022 1 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

This reminds me of razors printers and others ... The slice takes it out with consumable spare parts ... Anyway 5000 punctures 4 per day (3 fast and a slow) comes out at 3 and a half years ...

60 euros per month the nozzles leaves 700 euros a year, apart I suppose that it is not approved for health here in Spain.

It is a system that has been more than 5 years and I don't see that it has had a lot of impact.

I don't see it clear, but he who has money and wants to try it, or for him.

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/15/2022 1:09 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.