{'en': 'Insuject.Needleless insulin', 'es': 'Insujet. Insulina sin aguja'} Image

Insuject.Needleless insulin

Repipa's profile photo   09/04/2022 10:47 a.m.

That is why I asked the useful life of the nozzles, the benefit is in the spare parts as it happens with the gluconometers and the strips, or in its day the free reader and the sensors.

@ENSALADA The pen is put in the device and you put the new nozzle for each insert.I imagine that the units are put in the pen, Insuject only presses the pen and nozzle injecting the insulin into the skin.

Cage, unless you have terror to the needles.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/15/2022 1:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ah, it's going!
Then it does not replace the Boli, it is an added device whose utility is to replace the needles.But I understand that insulin travels inside, from there my question that in 3-4 years it is not contaminated/dirty.
Let's see if I see the video and I find a little more

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/15/2022 3:30 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I do not see it clear either and I do not understand that you avoid the peaks, the only thing that changes is the way to manage insulin.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/16/2022 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

salad said:
ah, go!
Then it does not replace the Boli, it is an added device whose utility is to replace the needles.But I understand that insulin travels inside, from there my question that in 3-4 years it is not contaminated/dirty.
Let's see if I see the video and find out a bit more

Exactly, you apply it without needles, penetrate through the skin.The nozzles are changing and has a lid that protects the head

Srta_diabetica's profile photo
Srta_diabetica
11/16/2022 6:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
That's why I asked the useful life of the nozzles, the benefit is in the spare parts as it happens with the gluconometers and the strips, or in its day the reader free and the sensors.

@ENSALADA The pen is put in the device and you put the new nozzle for each insert.I imagine that the units are put in the pen, Insuject only presses the pen and nozzle injecting the insulin into the skin.

Cage, unless you have terror to the needles.

You put the pen by the adapter in the insuit and with the insuit loads the units (which takes them from your pen)
That is going well, for people who have phobia to the needles and for smaller.It is avoiding punctures

Srta_diabetica
11/16/2022 6:49 p.m.

nigiri said:
I do not see it clear either and I do not understand that you avoid the peaks, the only thing that changes is the way to manage insulin.

I have no peaks because insulin takes effect immediately, nor is waiting times need.I always had peaks at breakfast and something, and for the moment I am not having it

Srta_diabetica
11/16/2022 6:50 p.m.

Madmax said:
This reminds me of razor -printers and others ... the slice takes it out with consumable spare parts ... Anyway 5000 punctures 4 per day (3 of 3fast and a slow one) comes out at 3 and a half years ... that does not spoil before, I have read comments from people who have not lasted for two years and was no longer in guarantee.

60 euros per month the nozzles leaves 700 euros a year, apart I suppose that it is not approved for health here in Spain.

It is a system that has been more than 5 years and I don't see that it has had a lot of impact.

I don't see it clear, but he who has money and wants to try it, or for him.

At the moment he is going very well, I can't say anything bad.I met him a couple of months ago, I don't record you.Spain should update a little and get things that avoid punctures and live better.Like here a year I stop working and I tell you that yes, it is not worth it, but so far I do recommend.But unfortunately, not everyone can afford 😔

Srta_diabetica
11/16/2022 6:53 p.m.

salad said:
srta_diabetica said:
tell you that to me, after a week of use, it is going very well.I don't have the peaks that I had at breakfast and insulin is absorbed very well.I have also tried the slow one that are more units and also very well.
The principle pack is 275 everything (nozzles included), if someone is interested, with my promotional code "Diabetica" you have a 15% discount or entering directly from this link also Link
You can ask me what you need.

I have some doubts
How do you fill it with insulin?
Do the measures have the same standard as the bolis, or do you have to learn which dose is what you need?
For 4 years, aren't they contaminated?Can or should empty and clean inside?

Link

Let's see if you can open the video, I explain how it works.

Srta_diabetica
11/16/2022 6:55 p.m.

srta_diabetica said:
salad said:
srta_diabetica said:
srta_diabetica said:
say that to me, after a week of use, he is going very well.I don't have the peaks that I had at breakfast and insulin is absorbed very well.I have also tried the slow one that are more units and also very well.
The principle pack is 275 everything (nozzles included), if someone is interested, with my promotional code "Diabetica" you have a 15% discount or entering directly from this link also Link
You can ask me what you need.

I have some doubts
How do you fill it with insulin?
Do the measures have the same standard as the bolis, or do you have to learn which dose is what you need?
For 4 years, aren't they contaminated?Can or should empty and clean inside?

Link

Let's see if you can open the video, I explain how it works.

I have seen the video and it was very clear to me how it works.Thank you so much

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/16/2022 8:10 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Srta_diabetica
For the peaks of the mornings, I insuit, pen or pump, is the usual insulin resistance;It is avoided by injecting insulin long before food or dinner.I have not had spikes for months because I inject 1 hour before and I have changed my diet at low hydrates.My breakfasts are flat.

Insuject does not miracles, avoid a puncture, the fat that absorbs insulin (2mm from the skin surface) takes the same thing to be injected under pressure than injected under pressure with needle.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 8:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I just saw it too (the video) and it is clear how it works.I don't convince me, among other things because you have to put at least 4 units (I often only put 2 or 3).I also see everything a bit of all, and it happens to me as they say up there, that it has not been heard about this system and that does not give me security.In any case, if it is proved that it is fine and the price is lowered a bit, it could be very good for those who are afraid of the needles.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/17/2022 8:41 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

ruthbia said:
@srta_diabetica
For the peaks of the mornings, I insuit, pen or pump, is the usual insulin resistance;It is avoided by injecting insulin long before food or dinner.I have not had spikes for months because I inject 1 hour before and I have changed my diet at low hydrates.My breakfasts are flat.

Insuject does not make miracles, avoid a puncture, the fat that absorbs insulin (2mm from the skin surface) takes the same thing to be injected under pressure than injected under pressure with needle.

I know the waiting times, and I do not like them, I prefer to put the insulin and have breakfast or eat and not have to be aware of calculating times.Everyone has their opinion and is respectable, for me it is more comfortable and it takes effect before the punctured insulin.

Srta_diabetica
11/17/2022 8:44 a.m.

I don't believe it, you just have to be in a flat hormonal week because the medicine is what is, regardless of its application.The action curve does not define it insuit, but the laboratory.
The direct injection beyond 2 mm (the needles range from 6 to 4mm) results in the insulin before in fat, while by skin pressure it has to transfer the resistance of the skin (hard and prepared for theexternal agents defense), reach the fat and dissolve.It has to be slower simply by physics, the needle goes directly to fat.

Take the test, put direct insulin in vein by mistake and you will see how fast it acts .... you enter severe hypoglycemia and with assistance, so they have reduced the size of the needles.

It seems to me that your control is not very good but you coincide the insulin action curve with your food absorption.Your GVI must be high and will eventually have complications.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 11:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, a doubt, what is an optimal GVI value for us (diabetics)?

It is that pgs usually has it in A or A+ but GVV no.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2022 1:56 p.m.

@Sandman The variability must be below 1.5 (C-), in Libreview it puts it as a percentage, I think it is 32 or 35%.The PGS takes it into account in its calculation.
Yesterday he gave me 1.3 (B+) but my 3-month count is 1.5 (C-) 😡

They are the famous peaks, if we have Sierra tooth curves it is very bad for the organs of the body.They say that it is better to be almost flat above 180 than to have many peaks between 80-180.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 2:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia I am looking right now my AGP Libreview report of the last 3 months and something like "glucose variability" appears and I have it at 29.5%

Alright?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2022 5:13 p.m.

Really, I learn something new every day ... What is the GVI?It is the first time I hear it.
I look at the percentage of range in target (I usually have around 85%) and then I do not usually have large spikes, I don't know how I will have the GVI east you are talking about

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2022 7:06 p.m.

nigiri said:
really, I learn something new here ... What is the GVI?It is the first time I hear it.
I look at the percentage of range in target (I usually have around 85%) and then I do not usually have large spikes, I don't know how I will have the GVI east of which you speak

@nigiri are values ​​that Diabox gives you.On the main screen below you appear Standard Distraction, GVI and PGS

I usually ask @ruthbia because I intuit that she controls a lot on the subject.Although the truth is that I am a bit heavy.

If someone from the forum who knows more about the subject could explain to others how to read the data would be great.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2022 7:18 p.m.

But what exactly measures the GVI and the other?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2022 8:02 p.m.

GVI glycemics variability index, measures the difference between blood glucose and the standard variation of blood glucose.They are the peaks of the curve, frequent fluctuations.It is supposed to be few and the curve as flat as possible, even if you are in rank.
@nigiri If you connect the reader to the PC and download data in Libreview, this program shows it on the page called AGP.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2022 8:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.