{'en': 'Insuject.Needleless insulin', 'es': 'Insujet. Insulina sin aguja'} Image

Insuject.Needleless insulin

Repipa's profile photo   09/04/2022 10:47 a.m.

I recommend this article, it seems to me that it is very well explained

Link

There it looks in a small thing but it is to illustrate the saw teeth commented @ruthbia and if you want to go directly to that part of the article that links above.

As @ruthbia says up to 36 %, an acceptable value can be considered

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/17/2022 8:24 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Regarding Insuject I see that it is one more, very apparent break compared to a ball, the inconvenience of having to put a minimum 4, I get less fast, and I have not just believed not to do peaks since it is a subject ofInsulin.Each indicates its action time, which is never immediate, has its curve.Normally its effect begins at 20 minutes giving its maximum between 1 and 2 hours.I do not understand why applying it otherwise it will take effect before (except putting it in blood, of course).
In conclusion it is something that I do not see practical for me at all.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/17/2022 8:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The Libreview I have not been able to install it @ruthbia and I think it is because it is because Mac use, not PC, this was long ago, yes.
I will look at him again.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/17/2022 8:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Nigiri you can see the freeview from the mobile too, you just have to put your password, I see it through it.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/18/2022 7:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Madmax said:
I recommend this article, it seems to me that it is very well explained

Link

There it looks in a small thing but it is to illustrate the saw teeth commented @ruthbia and if you want to go directly to that part of the article that links above.

As @ruthbia says up to 36 %, an acceptable value can be considered

But then there is something that I don't understand.In Diabox I get a painful GVI three months from "D".I have even worse a month, "E+"

However, in Libreview, I get an acceptable 29.5% to three months, and something better at one month with 27.8%

Why this variation of criteria between the two applications?

In principle I give more value to Libreview because it is the one that sees the endocrine, but I do not want to live deceived and think that I am more or less well, and it is not so.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/18/2022 9:50 a.m.

@nigiri Liberview you don't have to install it, it's an online platform.Access the page from your browser and enter with your user (if you don't have, you will have to register).I think I remember that, when you install the FreeLink app, you already put a user and password for Libreview.Enter those.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/18/2022 10:23 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@Sandman The difference is due to the data.
Diabox takes the sensor data and corrects with calibrations
LIBERView takes the freeLink data where the ABBOTT interpretation algorithm is applied.

@nigiri The problem is not Mac, is that old readers have no connectivity with Libreview.I have two, one of 2016 that cannot be updated to free2, only reads free 1 and does not connect with LibreView and another given by the FJD nurse in 2018 that if I could in your day update your software to read free 2 andI could connect it with Libreview.
Your best option is to connect to Diabox that reads you directly by Bluetooth, instead of installing LibreLink that forces you to scan as with the reader.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/18/2022 12:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia My reader is not old, I believe, I bought it a couple of years ago at most.
Diabox can I activate it at any time in the useful life of the sensor that is wearing?

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2022 3:58 p.m.

@nigir, yes, as soon as you install it, it takes you the accumulated data of the sensor and is already going alone.
The iOS platform is different than for Android

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/18/2022 6:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will look because I see that it is not an app as such and these things despair.When I have a while I will read the Diabox thread for clumsy.Thank you very much, @ruthbia

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2022 7:47 p.m.

nigiri said:
I will look because I see that it is not an app as such and these things despair.When I have a while I will read the Diabox thread for clumsy.Thank you very much, @ruthbia
Link

Here I download it, in case it serves you.

isabelbota
11/18/2022 9:57 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much @isabelbota !!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/18/2022 10:21 p.m.

Let's see if the SS prescribes it.
Greetings

seghom's profile photo
seghom
11/20/2022 11:20 a.m.

Good morning, from my point of view, it is simply an intermediate complement to replace the needles that the ball carries, I do not see the usefulness, when you have been clicking you for 22 years, in addition to having to disconnect a "money", which I do not see eitherOf course, it is that insulin acts faster and less, that does not strain, in short that each one acts as they want, but I think it is more old known than the new to know, greetings.

match53's profile photo
match53
11/21/2022 12:42 a.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

I have the insuajet .

As according to advertise, there is no need for waiting time, a minute before my son began to eat, we load the insuit with 7UI, 2UI are to purge it, so that 5UI are the ones that should reach it and we supply the insulin.

He started eating (3 and a half portions) being in 120, we see that after ten minutes of starting eating, he starts to raise the blood glucose quickly, at the end of eating he was already in 220 ...

An hour and twenty minutes, after starting eating, was in 300 .Two hours and twenty minutes after starting eating, I was in 290 ...

To make an idea, yesterday, he ate 4 rations and put 5.5 UI with his pen, as always.
Yesterday he did not get to 130 .Two hours and twenty minutes after starting to eat, he went down to 65 , in the end we had to supplement.

It is the first time that we use Insuject, but we have seen the videos that appear on its YouTube channel, including that of the girl who commented before and put her Instagram, we have followed the steps in the heart.

We will try it again.But it looks bad.What bothers us most is that our son had become illusion, thinking that the punctures were going to end.And we feel, for the moment, scammed.

Tomorrow we will try again and I will tell you.

But it seems important to me that you have this first -hand information.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/22/2022 10:40 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:
I have reached the insuajet .

As according to advertise, there is no need for waiting time, a minute before my son began to eat, we load the insuit with 7iu, 2iu are to purge it, so that 5iu are the ones that should reach it and we supply the insulin.

He started eating (3 and a half portions) being in 120, we see that after ten minutes of starting eating, he starts to raise the blood glucose quickly, at the end of eating he was already in 220 ...

An hour and twenty minutes, after starting eating, was in 300 .Two hours and twenty minutes after starting eating, I was in 290 ...

To make an idea, yesterday, he ate 4 rations and put 5.5 UI with his pen, as always.
Yesterday he did not get to 130 .Two hours and twenty minutes after starting to eat, he went down to 65 , in the end we had to supplement.

It is the first time that we use Insuject, but we have seen the videos that appear on its YouTube channel, including that of the girl who commented before and put her Instagram, we have followed the steps in the heart.

We will try it again.But it looks bad.What bothers us most is that our son had become illusion, thinking that the punctures were going to end.And we feel, for the moment, scammed.

Because what you tell is as if the insulin had not entered with the insulin.I don't know, I hope it was a failure because it would seem very strong to be a scam playing with health ...
Let's see what @srta_diabetica says

isabelbota
11/22/2022 11:04 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
mcnulty said:
The insuajet has arrived.

As according to advertise, there is no need for waiting time, a minute before my son began to eat, we load the insuit with 7iu, 2iu are to purge it, so that 5iu are the ones that should reach it and we supply the insulin.

Because what you tell is as if the insulin had not entered with the insulin.I don't know, I hope it was a failure because it would seem very strong to be a scam playing with health ...

Good evening, I know these figures fatal, I have been using 2 weeks and very well.And 4 girls also very well.I do not know being a child if the waiting time is necessary, I do not do it, and for the moment I have had no problem.I have had hyper, but for being short in the units (just like it happens to my pen).At least I would never play with anyone's life and more knowing the disease we have.I always speak for me and I am doing well.I would never advertise something that does not work.As far as Insuject told me, the adaptation usually gives 2 weeks.Anyway, try it tomorrow and if you see that it is not going well, make a video call with them and that they explain to you first hand, and if it does not convince you you can return it.I don't know what else to tell you, he knows me fatal😔

Srta_diabetica's profile photo
Srta_diabetica
11/22/2022 11:12 p.m.

srta_diabetica said:
Isabelbota said:
The Insuage .

Good evening, I know these figures fatal, I have been using 2 weeks and very well.And 4 girls also very well.I do not know being a child if the waiting time is necessary, I do not do it, and for the moment I have had no problem.I have had hyper, but for being short in the units (just like it happens to my pen).At least I would never play with anyone's life and more knowing the disease we have.I always speak for me and I am doing well.I would never advertise something that does not work.As far as Insuject told me, the adaptation usually gives 2 weeks.Anyway, try it tomorrow and if you see that it is not going well, make a video call with them and that they explain to you first hand, and if it does not convince you you can return it.I don't know what else to tell you, he knows me fatal😔

Thank you, we will try it tomorrow, with the usual waiting time we used with the pen.
If not, we will return it.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/22/2022 11:15 p.m.

Isabelbota said:

Because what you tell is as if insulin had not entered with insulin .I don't know, I hope it was a failure because it would seem very strong to be a scam playing with health ...

That is what Isabel seemed to us.

Regardless of the waiting time, we think that insulin has not entered.Today we had to correct, but still the child has been four hours with a quite high hyper.

Tomorrow I tell you, how is the thing.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
11/23/2022 1:23 a.m.

Forgive but, what does not need waiting time, do you publish the laboratory itself or guide for what the girl who has advised him here says?Because seeing the glycemia that she hangs on her Instagram I wouldn't trust me too much.
I don't know if it's because it falls short, because use insuit or why but the spikes and hypos they have are quite worrying @McNulty

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/23/2022 4:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.