{'en': 'Diabox help', 'es': 'Ayuda diabox'} Image

Diabox help

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2022 1:05 p.m.

sandman said:
antonimar said:
another question you know if I eliminate the application of free freestyle and re -install it could be set as formerly before updating it,or when installing it again, it would be the same?I think sometimes interference with Diabox

I think you would have to remove the permits to connect to nearby devices and continue scanning with the mobile, as we did before the update.

Good I have tried to remove the permissions of connecting with proximos devices as you indicated and then the Freestyle application does not work since it does not connect with the arm sensor,

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/13/2023 8:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@antonimar: If you remove the permission of nearby devices, LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the blood glucose values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox is disconnected

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/13/2023 11:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@antonimar: if you take away the permission of nearby devices, LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the glycemia values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

If I remove the permission nearby devices I get a warning to scan after 10 mitutes, when I give it again it works well

DiabetesForo
11/13/2023 12:22 p.m.

antonimar said:
ricki21 said:
@antonimar: if you take away the permission of nearby devices, LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to seeThe blood glucose values ​​have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

If I remove the permission nearby devices I get a warning to scan 10 mitutes, when I give it again it works well

I just put on a new sensor.Free without permissions.Delete cache and strength the closure of Diabox.Then you start it.
If so, try to restart the mobile.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/13/2023 8:38 p.m.

sandman said:
antonimar said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
@antonimar: if you remove the permission of nearby devices,LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the glycemia values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

If I remove the permission nearby devices I get a warning to scan 10 mitutes, when I give it again it works well

I just put on a new sensor.Free without permissions.Delete cache and strength the closure of Diabox.Then you start it.

Sandman had just put a new sensor and now in the Diabox application in the state part of the device next to the left side sensor puts NFC scan but does not act as a continuous meter I have to scan it to be updated.
What appears to you?

DiabetesForo
11/14/2023 5:13 p.m.

antonimar said:
sandman said:
antonimar said:
antonimar said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
@antonimar: If you take away the permission of nearby devices, LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the glycemia values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

Sandman had just put a new sensor and now in the Diabox application in the state part of the device next to the left side sensor puts NFC scan but does not act as a continuous meter I have to scan it to be updated.
What appears to you?

How do you erase the cache ??
Thank you

DiabetesForo
11/14/2023 5:18 p.m.

sandman said:
antonimar said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
@antonimar: if you remove the permission of nearby devices,LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the glycemia values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

Thanks for the information, do what you told me and it works out again, it is seen that it stayed as blocked

DiabetesForo
11/14/2023 5:55 p.m.

antonimar said:
sandman said:
antonimar said:
antonimar said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
@antonimar: If you take away the permission of nearby devices, LibreLink works as before the update, that is, to see the glycemia values ​​you have to scan the sensor every time.I do it because otherwise Diabox
is disconnected

Thanks for the information, do what you told me and it works out again, it is seen that it stayed as blocked

It seems that it is blocked a bit when changing to a new sensor.

I have taken that routine for a long time: first I make a copy of the data and then deleted the cache and force the closure of the app.Sometimes the mobile also restarts.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/15/2023 10:45 a.m.

Let's see, I know I am a bit heavy since you already asked me, but I'm still the same.
I do not find or not to connect with nearby devices.
I go to mobile adjustments/applications/applications/LibreLink/permissions ... and I get memory (which is activated).
I shouldn't go to the right place, can someone tell me that I do wrong?
My phone is a P20Lite huawei, Android 9 version.
G

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/15/2023 3:53 p.m.

anaisabel said:
to see, I know I am a bit heavy since I asked me, but I remain the same.
I do not find or not to connect with nearby devices.
I go to mobile adjustments/applications/applications/LibreLink/permissions ... and I get memory (which is activated).
I shouldn't go to the right place, can someone tell me that I do wrong?
My phone is a P20Lite huawei, Android 9 version.
G

You would have to go to Diabox's application in permits to go to the option of nearby devices and there

DiabetesForo
11/16/2023 12:27 p.m.

@antonimar, in Diabox/Permissions I put camera, memory, telephone and location are activated two.
Nothing that I don't give with the key :(.
Today I will put a new sensor, but I will do it as always.
Thank you

Anaisabel
11/16/2023 3:05 p.m.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/16/2023 3:30 p.m.

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/16/2023 3:32 p.m.

I get this

And when I give permits this

Anaisabel
11/16/2023 5:54 p.m.

I do not get like you, anyway thanks @diabestico and @antonimar

Anaisabel
11/16/2023 6:01 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I use tacataca, sound horn, low alert al minimo and they almost don't hear
>

Low alert to minimum ??Can't regulate the volume of alerts right ???

DiabetesForo
11/18/2023 12:10 p.m.

In my mobile if, when they sound, I lower volume with the keys and the submenu of volume of alarms comes out, because when I enter the volume configuration, the one of the alarms does not come out.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/18/2023 7:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have a problem with Diabox and I do not know if the same thing happens to me, it constantly asks me to stop other apps that are connected to the sensor but the only one that is is freeLink2, something similar happens to you?
Greetings to all

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
11/21/2023 3:17 p.m.

@Tavosugarfree: I was happening to me with the latest version of Diabox.I returned to February 22 and with that does not happen to me

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/21/2023 7 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

To me the only version that worked for me was the last one, although now that another sensor starts, that does not come out but it is disconnected every 2x3, but still goes better than FreeLink2 that marks me 52 when I have 128. A mess but it is what there is what there is.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
11/22/2023 7:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.