{'en': 'The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin', 'es': 'Lo importante es la glucosa en sangre en ayunas, no la hemoglobina glicosilada'} Image

The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin

joaquillo's profile photo   01/02/2023 5 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Hello!I am very happy!
How I told you in first test a month ago Di 154 on an empty stomach, after ten days with diet and exercise as I told me a medical one I did second test, and I said on 114, ten days later I had dropped with respect to the first test from 94 kilos to 88, I measure1.84, and I made another one on an empty stomach and Di 108, the glycosilada gave me 7.2.
Recently I have done two tests in Pharmacy, one on an empty stomach and another after two hours of lunch, say on fasting 86!, I have lowered at 85 kilos, and at lunch I did my first test after eating two hours after lunch, ate peasted dish with ham, onion, garlic, virgin olive oil, carrot and an egg, of dessert orange tangerine andA natural Greek yogurt without sugar, a bit of whole wheat bread and a small red wine glass, two hours later I tested and said 103!.
My conclusion is that I had no prediabetes as I believed, less diabetes, but would not answer my pancreas!I simply had some overweight that caused insulin resistance but the pancreas responds well, except to have diabetes, my doctor was right in not giving diabetes diagnosis and not prescribing pills, but diet and exercise, this demonstrates should not prescribe pills if you don't give twiceOn an empty stomach, but diet and exercise and more tests, regardless of glycosiladI will get glycosylated within three months to confirm as my doctor said.
I think doctors recipe pills in these cases as mine are wrong, my pancreas responded well, and perhaps the first test came that because I had dinner at that time towards, with white bread and industrial juice, but I have managed to catch it in time and eliminateThe risk that my pancreas would work badly over time, if my pancreas was wrong, it would not have had these results, it was also indicative that since the beginning I had perfect triglycerides and cholesterol, what I had is a problem of resistance to diabetes perhaps but not because of mypancreas that is fine but for some overweight, and the sugar was a little high because of the food it had.
This is my conclusion, if I now give 85 on an empty stomach and after lunch two hours later I give 103 my pancreas is fine and I am neither diabetic nor prediabetic.
If you pay attention to mine and do not give twice above 128 on an emptyance, try it with diet and exercise and lower weight, if it does not work then perhaps pills because it would be somewhat evil.
Inside three months I will do the glycosilada to confirm as a doctor said, but I am sure it will even be below 5

I would ask you to write things once, not for several threads.With one we already read it.
I'm glad you are happy but in 3 months you tell us glycosilada you will not convince us of anything with specific values.The food does not always climb the same, maybe at two hours you are at 100 and at three in 170. This is diabetes and that is only seen with a sensor that measures you continuously.
The one you have taken juices and bread should not give high glycemia.A healthy pancreas compensates perfectly.In fact, the typical diabetes test is to give glucose (I don't remember how much, but much) and non -diabetics lower it at all.If there is any problem, it takes to go down.
But well, that better that you are happy and that you are still healthy, but please do not repeat yourself everywhere that you go crazy.Thank you.

Hello, I apologize if it bothers you that by saving time we used the same text to answer two people in two threads created by me.
I respect your opinion and thank you to rejoice, but I still think thatEverything indicates my pancreas it works well, if I agree that I must confirm it with more tests, but I have been made from that first that was high and none is high, included after food as I said.
Yes, when you do glycosilada then I will comment.

So far I have preferred to move on the subject, but I will tell you one thing: at two hours to me many times I also get well.But ... you know what?that if I measure me at 3 or 4 hours I have often higher.Here nothing is accurate ... and as a very good internist once told me, medicine is the most inaccurate science that exists, not all bodies are equal and 2+2 are not four in most cases.
That said, for me the issue is closed, each one is very free to do what they want with his body.What I would ask you is that there are no false hopes to people who are scared here and ignoring everything and that you can think that what you say is true ... I told my doctor, with a link included, the doctor who saysThat only fasting glucose and his response matter, it was more or less "very well, if you want to test. You have been, except once, fasting glucose below 125. Your glycosilada does not fall from 6,9 (And no, not as sweets just because they have never called me, juice just to overcome a hiccup, usually all grilled or roast, I walk what I can ...) and that can give problems in a few yearsOnly on an empty stomach, it is throughout the day "and no, they don't give me glucometer or strips.Nor of course Contino Meter (which possibly takes me shortly, at least one season).
Until next time

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/13/2023 11:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

ruthbia said:
@Joaquillo is not to discourage you, but that means a life diet.As soon as you neglect a few days, glycemia will upload.You adapt your diet to your pancreas, that is the famous "reversal" of diabetes.

Insulin resistance is determined by a professional, not 4 specific capillaries.To be able to determine it, they do the glucose test like pregnant women.A bestial sugar chute and at 30 min you have to have normoglycemia.

I do not agree, I refer to what has already been said, I will not repeat that then there are people who complain that I repeat.Greetings

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/14/2023 12:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

We are going to see, what the doctor of the link said does not refer to cases like yours, but to cases similar to mine, I will not repeat it again, I refer to what has already been said.

And I repeat that my doctor was not clear to diagnose diabetes, nor did he prescribe me pill.

I can tell you the same, do not take away your hopes for people, prediabetes or cases such as mine are reversible without medication, and that's what I mean and I just tell my experience.

That you do not agree or your doctor?Well, very well., I disagree, but with my results you cannot diagnose diabetes nor is it advisable to prescribe pills, perhaps I had prediabetes, or neither that and I simply had some overweight that caused me resistance to insulin but my pancreas is fine.

Finally, I also said that I will confirm it with more evidence and make glycosylated within three months too.

joaquillo
01/14/2023 12:28 a.m.

You will fall from the guindo.

As long as you do the diet, for 90 days you will lower glucosylated hemoglobin, but as in 1 month you return to the normal diet, you will have hyperglycemia and it will go wrong.

Do not heals, put it in your head.

With 49 years and failures in the pancreas, it is not exactly reversal and cure what you have done, it is called to adapt your life to what your pancreas gives you because it has aging, your cells do not regenerate at the speed they had when you were young.Oxidation of the body.It is a law of life.

I have a 47 -year -old friend in the same case as you.He lost 10 kg in 2021 with diet and exercise, "cured" according to his doctor and a diet for life.In 2022 he has recovered 7 kg and has high glycemia again.The doctor has told him that either thinness or pill.
And my co -worker lost 20 kg because he gave him high glycemia and makes a strict ketogenic diet so as not to have resistance and not take a pill with 54 years.

It is a diet and exercise for life.My aunt's husband has been like this since the age of 40 and now has 90. It is great but very sacrificed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/14/2023 11:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

My mother, do we continue with this?🤣

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/14/2023 12:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Joaquillo wait for the glyd in three months.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/14/2023 4:23 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
nila said:
I think that we have all passed, I have a ball of these to click on accouchek that is the fast click orSomething like that and does not hurt the truth and my mother has another of another brand, I think it is from the freestyle sensors and is also delighted with him.Things are increasing

Thank you very much, I will try to test at least once or twice a week

When in doubt they make the glucose curve just like pregnant women, they give you glucose and at the time you have to be in less than 140.
After two hours of eating, Normaglycemia is up to 100, just like an fast.
Of course, your pancreas works, it produces insulin, we do not know if enough or that does not act well by resistance, which produces type 2 diabetes.
You will have to wait for the glying within three months, I still think what I already told you at first, there is a dysfunction.
I do not know how old you are, but it does not seem to be very old, if you had 80 A well, it is not worth worrying more but you are.Young, you have a lotQ wants to see.And here my opinion finally ended on this topic.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/14/2023 4:37 p.m.

ruthbia said:
you will fall from the guindo.

As long as you do the diet, for 90 days you will lower glucosylated hemoglobin, but as in 1 month you return to the normal diet, you will have hyperglycemia and it will go wrong.

Do not heals, put it in your head.

With 49 years and failures in the pancreas, it is not exactly reversal and cure what you have done, it is called to adapt your life to what your pancreas gives you because it has aging, your cells do not regenerate at the speed they had when you were young.Oxidation of the body.It is a law of life.

I have a 47 -year -old friend in the same case as you.He lost 10 kg in 2021 with diet and exercise, "cured" according to his doctor and a diet for life.In 2022 he has recovered 7 kg and has high glycemia again.The doctor has told him that either thinness or pill.
And my co -worker lost 20 kg because he gave him high glycemia and makes a strict ketogenic diet so as not to have resistance and not take a pill with 54 years.

It is a diet and exercise for life.My aunt's husband has been like this since the age of 40 and now has 90. It is great but very sacrificed.

Let's see, I am neither your friend nor the other person mentioned, each person is a world, and I do not have to change my diet to the before nor does it suppose a sacrifice, I simply eliminated white bread, sweets, rice and industrial juices, as vegetable vegetables vegetables, fish, seafood, Greek yogurt, grilled meat, nuts etc, adequately and healthy, it is not sacrifice because this must do it or not diabetic, as any person should do any person walkingAnd exercise, I do not see the sacrifice and if benefits, not only for lowering glucose but to find myself more agile and healthy, I even have a better mood and less lazy state, I have gained vitality.
Let's see, I only say one, 154, then with a small change in diet the following 114, 108 and the last 86, on an empty stomach, and one after eating that I gave 103, but today I try again, on an emptyards 83And after lunch 98 (a little salad with a little chickpeas, eggplant omelette and strawberries with nuts).

I believe with these numbers my pancreas works quite well, and the first one on an empty stomach di 154 maybe for having something overweight, but after going down from 94 to 85 solved, I am almost my ideal IMC weight when measuring 1.84 (and jokes apart from meI see even more attractive, it's all point in favor).
If my pancreas worked badly how this improvement in glucose so quickly will have.
My non -diagnosis diagnosis or prescribed me pills, and seeing my evolution did the right thing because I have not needed pills to correct.
He said that perhaps it is prediabetes and said textually reversible, as many doctors say that in many doctors about prediabetes.But I think that perhaps it was not prediabetes, I billed it to me a few kilos that gave insulin resistance, but the pancreas is pretty good, perhaps not like when I was 20 years old but very well for my age (I am not so old julyines either).
Within three months I will confirm glycosilada and if I go down from 5 I think I am totally well, and I also have perfect cholesterol and triglycerides (it is rare if it were diabetic because everything is related).
If I am wrong and it was diabetic, I will have to fuck and get a lot, but I will assume it, but I am not.
Anyway, I appreciate your good intentions to prevent myself.

joaquillo
01/14/2023 4:44 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
hello!I am very happy!
How I told you in first test a month ago Di 154 on an empty stomach, after ten days with diet and exercise as I told me a medical one I did second test, and I said on 114, ten days later I had dropped with respect to the first test from 94 kilos to 88, I measure1.84, and I made another one on an empty stomach and Di 108, the glycosilada gave me 7.2.
Recently I have done two tests in Pharmacy, one on an empty stomach and another after two hours of lunch, say on fasting 86!, I have lowered at 85 kilos, and at lunch I did my first test after eating two hours after lunch, ate peasted dish with ham, onion, garlic, virgin olive oil, carrot and an egg, of dessert orange tangerine andA natural Greek yogurt without sugar, a bit of whole wheat bread and a small red wine glass, two hours later I tested and said 103!.
My conclusion is that I had no prediabetes as I believed, less diabetes, but would not answer my pancreas!I simply had some overweight that caused insulin resistance but the pancreas responds well, except to have diabetes, my doctor was right in not giving diabetes diagnosis and not prescribing pills, but diet and exercise, this demonstrates should not prescribe pills if you don't give twiceOn an empty stomach, but diet and exercise and more tests, regardless of glycosiladI will get glycosylated within three months to confirm as my doctor said.
I think doctors recipe pills in these cases as mine are wrong, my pancreas responded well, and perhaps the first test came that because I had dinner at that time towards, with white bread and industrial juice, but I have managed to catch it in time and eliminateThe risk that my pancreas would work badly over time, if my pancreas was wrong, it would not have had these results, it was also indicative that since the beginning I had perfect triglycerides and cholesterol, what I had is a problem of resistance to diabetes perhaps but not because of mypancreas that is fine but for some overweight, and the sugar was a little high because of the food it had.
This is my conclusion, if I now give 85 on an empty stomach and after lunch two hours later I give 103 my pancreas is fine and I am neither diabetic nor prediabetic.
If you pay attention to mine and do not give twice above 128 on an emptyance, try it with diet and exercise and lower weight, if it does not work then perhaps pills because it would be somewhat evil.
Inside three months I will do the glycosilada to confirm as a doctor said, but I am sure it will even be below 5

Wait for gyrhade in three months

Yes, I will do it, and I hope below 5. I suppose you do not want me to get high and be diabetic, because I do not wish anyone wrong, that some you want to be diabetic and deplies me and I suffer, now I am happy and optimistic, I have the right, also stress and depressing my sugar, I have always been like that in my life, see the future with optimism and never lose hope in anything.

joaquillo
01/14/2023 4:46 p.m.

meginer said:
Joaquillo said:
nila said:
nila said:
I think that we all have passed, I have a ballOf these to click on Accouchek that is the Fast click or something and does not hurt the truth and my mother has another of another brand, I think it is from the freestyle sensors and is also delighted with him.Things are increasing

Thank you very much, I will try to test at least once or twice a week

When in doubt they make the glucose curve just like pregnant women, they give you glucose and at the time you have to be in less than 140.
After two hours of eating, Normaglycemia is up to 100, just like an fast.
Of course, your pancreas works, it produces insulin, we do not know if enough or that does not act well by resistance, which produces type 2 diabetes.
You will have to wait for the glying within three months, I still think what I already told you at first, there is a dysfunction.
I do not know how old you are, but it does not seem to be very old, if you had 80 A well, it is not worth worrying more but you are.Young, you have a lotQ wants to see.And here my opinion finally ended on this topic.

Hello, I appreciate your good intentions from the heart, what goes ahead, and also your advice, do not believe that I do not have everything in mind even if it is right.
Ok, you say that you have to give below 100 after two hours after food, and say 103, it does not deviate much, but today I have returned to do it after two hours of lunch and I have given 98, and on an emptyards today 83, above I said whatI just eat today.I doubt I have diabetes, if you prediabetes but I doubt it, and yes, I will confirm it with glycosilada within three months.And anyway if it were prediabetes, it is reversible, as I have said recently, I made it a bit overweight, not my pancreas.
Thanks and greetings I am 49 years old, I don't know if that is to be young or not

joaquillo
01/14/2023 4:52 p.m.

And another thing, less bad did not prescribe me pills, because if I am fasting around 83 I could have had hypoglycemia I think

joaquillo
01/14/2023 5:07 p.m.

But do we still continue with this?

With love Joaquillo, I think you are a books of book.As you follow on that path, the day you have a chronic disease, whatever, like most of those who pass here, you will not die of it, but of the apprehension and anguish that will cause you.

By the way, since you like to be informed about the incidence in the time of proteins and fats with respect to glycemic values ​​and you will see that they can take effect up to 5 hours after intake.It is not worth only postpondrial measurement at 2 hours.At that time you can give normoglycemia and at 5 hours be in 170 if the fats have been abundant.

Suggestion Friend: Relax, Live life as best estimate for your health and appreciate the awakening every morning.You cannot live with the state of restlessness you have and transmit us.The present lives since, as you know, the future does not exist.

This time it is the definitive one.For me this thread does not give more than.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/14/2023 5:35 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Wait for gyrhed in three months

Yes, I will do it, and I hope below 5. I suppose you do not want me to get high and be diabetic, because I do not wish anyone wrong, that some you want to be diabetic and deplies me and I suffer, now I am happy and optimistic, I have the right, also stress and depressing my sugar, I have always been like that in my life, see the future with optimism and never lose hope in anything.

With all respect, my desire is that you leave this forum, we are all chronic each with their problems
This forum has helped me a lot, I have learned and I have been able to study my illness thanks to other colleagues who contributed their knowledge, I allow the luxury of saying that 90% of the forum is boring from you

We have already been able to enjoy your repetitive arguments and we would appreciate that you do not continue torturing your illustrious comments

I'm glad you don't suffer from this disease that torments us to the rest of the forum and you can continue enjoying a simpler life that has touched the rest

Greetings and take care

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
01/15/2023 12:25 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

wave said:
but do we still continue with this?

With love Joaquillo, I think you are a books of book.As you follow on that path, the day you have a chronic disease, whatever, like most of those who pass here, you will not die of it, but of the apprehension and anguish that will cause you.

By the way, since you like to be informed about the incidence in the time of proteins and fats with respect to glycemic values ​​and you will see that they can take effect up to 5 hours after intake.It is not worth only postpondrial measurement at 2 hours.At that time you can give normoglycemia and at 5 hours be in 170 if the fats have been abundant.

Suggestion Friend: Relax, Live life as best estimate for your health and appreciate the awakening every morning.You cannot live with the state of restlessness you have and transmit us.The present lives since, as you know, the future does not exist.

This time it is the definitive one.For me this thread does not give more than.

Thanks for the advice on my life unre requested, I am not as you describe me and to do psychoanalysis you have to have the person in front and study the subject. I am informing me thanks and I enjoy life as best I can.
Those conclusions about my person apart from errades do not know where you got them or where that exegesis of my text comes from.
Greetings, whenever you want advice on how to live I will request them to whoever estimates, I wish you the best.

joaquillo
01/15/2023 12:48 a.m.

pimbri said:

Wait for gyrhed in three months

With all respect, my desire is that you leave this forum, we are all chronic each with their problems
This forum has helped me a lot, I have learned and I have been able to study my illness thanks to other colleagues who contributed their knowledge, I allow the luxury of saying that 90% of the forum is boring from you

We have already been able to enjoy your repetitive arguments and we would appreciate that you do not continue torturing your illustrious comments

I'm glad you don't suffer from this disease that torments us to the rest of the forum and you can continue enjoying a simpler life that has touched the rest

Greetings and take care

Because you ask me to abandon a forum I will not and if it bothers you to read me it is as simple as not to enter a post that I have created, and it is not only a luxury that you speak for everyone else, it is also absurd and many have spokenWith me without problem, that you get bored?I have bored me more to read what you have written, that we are doing, to see how I tell you: what you think of me or that you ask me not to write to me anything, live democracy ... in short... The funny thing you start saying with all respect ...
I have also learned from people from here and simply give my opinion and period, when you want to throw someone from a forum before creates your forum and administrator
That said I wish you the best in your health.

joaquillo
01/15/2023 12:53 a.m.

Dear @joaquillo Nobody wishes you to be diabetic, and you have told us your experience and a little of you in each thread.That makes us make an image of how you are.Check your comments and reread where you have told us your apprehension with diseases, needles and others.

All of us who have followed you have checked in our body that specific values ​​do not indicate reversion, as soon as you neglect, they are altered because our pancreas fails, for many causes, but from the 40 it is wear by age, such as the presbyopy.

I have told you 3 cases of people of your age who were super healthy to date.My intention is that you are realistic and do not generate false hopes if glycars gives you above 5.5 in 3 months.

As fats and proteins said before you upload glycemia hours later and that is seen in sensors and glycia (average of blood glucose in 90 days).

I spent my first and a half insulin, I had a reservation, all my postprandial postprandials and awakenings below 140 and made 6 measures a day for my doctor, but the glyc did not fall from 6.4 until I bought theSensor and I saw that the blood glucose uploaded later but the next meal came well and I got up with good values ​​the next day, what measured with the capillary.

I repeat you, we are glad of your results, and change of life, but we remind you that a healthy pancreas can stick to sugary sodas, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, potatoes, Kentachy chicken and not passing 90 because it generates insulin innecessary time and amounts.

Keep it up, you're doing well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/15/2023 11:36 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
dear @joquillo nobody wishes you to be diabetic, and you have told us your experience and a little of you in each thread.That makes us make an image of how you are.Check your comments and reread where you have told us your apprehension with diseases, needles and others.

All of us who have followed you have checked in our body that specific values ​​do not indicate reversion, as soon as you neglect, they are altered because our pancreas fails, for many causes, but from the 40 it is wear by age, such as the presbyopy.

I have told you 3 cases of people of your age who were super healthy to date.My intention is that you are realistic and do not generate false hopes if glycars gives you above 5.5 in 3 months.

As fats and proteins said before you upload glycemia hours later and that is seen in sensors and glycia (average of blood glucose in 90 days).

I spent my first and a half insulin, I had a reservation, all my postprandial postprandials and awakenings below 140 and made 6 measures a day for my doctor, but the glyc did not fall from 6.4 until I bought theSensor and I saw that the blood glucose uploaded later but the next meal came well and I got up with good values ​​the next day, what measured with the capillary.

I repeat you, we are glad of your results, and change of life, but we remind you that a healthy pancreas can stick to sugary sodas, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, potatoes, Kentachy chicken and not passing 90 because it generates insulin innecessary time and amounts.

Keep it up, you're doing well.

Hello, I appreciate your real information and I take it into account, I will later test myself taking a lot of sweet to see, but for now I do not want to do it because I want to clean my body well, thank you for rejoicing for me.
I still think diabetes and if it was prediabetes and has reversed, I will do more tests later, but I am clear that I prefer to lead healthy life with healthy exercise and food, excess sugar or salt is not good for anyone, haveor not its healthy pancreas.And yes, the needles and blood give me very bad vibes, but that is not being a hypochondriac as they told me back, and of course I would feel fatal to suffer diabetes and I would have a bad time, I want to avoid it while I am on time.
If the next Glyc gives me above 5.5 I will assume that I have prediabetes if it is less than 6.5, if I give more than 6.5 I will think it is diabetes, if I give below 5 I will think that I am fine.
Greetings friend and thank you very much from heart

joaquillo
01/15/2023 3:42 p.m.

@joaquillo: I do not understand why you continue in this forum if according to you they have not diagnosed you diabetes ....

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/15/2023 8 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@joaquillo: Look that I conjured to not give this thread more pábulo.But your insistence is persistent.

I make my comments, in case you read them, and you understand them, to, in a calm way, indicate that we do not insist more with your joys when thinking, now, that according to yourself you tell us, you are neither prediabetic, nor diabetic, nor anythingLet him seem.We have already told you several, but as it seems that you do not want to understand it, I repeat it: the ones that we go here if we are.We have a chronic disease, diabetes.We are glad when other colleagues are managing to control it.And we are sad with them when things are not going so well.And we learn from each other.You contribute little or nothing.There are days like today, in which control is being difficult and my level of tolerance for opinions without criteria or scientific basis is minimal.

I forgot to tell you that healthy life and exercise are very good, of course.As an example of mine: 40 years doing athletics, 18 finished marathons and their corresponding preparations, more than 150,000 km by bike, mountaineering in Alps, Pyrenees, Nepal ... very controlled food always.I don't drink, I don't smoke ... and the rest when you can.AND?Well, nothing, I am type 1 diabetic for 5 years.That is, taking care of help, but does not make you immune to any disease, or of course diabetes.

Here many people travel to which they just diagnose, distressed, eager to learn, hoping to know how others who have already gone through that situation before them have already passed.I think that is one of the main reasons for this forum.

You can continue to insist, until satiety, that you think you are not chronic sick.My most sincere congratulations, seriously and from the heart.Enjoy your no disease.The rest we will continue with our inseparable friend: diabetes.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/15/2023 8:43 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

ricki21 said:
@Joaquillo: I do not understand why you continue in this forum if according to you they have not diagnosed you diabetes ....

It may be prediabetes or not, and I am trying to reverse it, and I see here information and useful advice, especially food, thanks

joaquillo
01/15/2023 11:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.