{'en': 'The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin', 'es': 'Lo importante es la glucosa en sangre en ayunas, no la hemoglobina glicosilada'} Image

The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin

joaquillo's profile photo   01/02/2023 5 p.m.

jaime37 said:
Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link, of this doctor (there are more doctors think so) that states that the important thing to diagnose diabetes orSee evolution of a diabetic is fasting glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin.
He affirms that diabetes is diagnosed to people with slightly high glycosilada and that has an emptyst glucose, and that it is a mistake because they are not diabetic and it is a barbarity to prescribe medications.

I leave link

Link

Here you have one that "debuted" (word of the eggs), with 85 on an empty stomach, but once breakfast was going to 600 ... and so on until 6 in the morning that went down again to 85.
They gave me all the symptoms .... blurred vision, nausea tremors desire to urinate etc etc etc until the diabetic coma came by ketoacidosis.But hey ... tell your doctor.
By the way ... one of those 50 years of experience is the one who told me that by the symptoms it was a tumor in the head.

I suppose your case has nothing to do with mine, because I have not had at all any symptoms of those, in fact I did not have any symptoms, only the sugar uploaded in a routine analysis that I made.The link must be read, it refers to cases where fasting glucose is not too high and with a glycosylated not excessively high, that is, cases of prediabetes, your case with those peaks would give a very high glycosylated, it has nothing to do.
Each can talk about their particular case, but not pretend to extrapolate it to others because each person is different, I do not know why you would give those peaks, or what you had breakfast, or if you had any other health problem or the type of diabetes you suffer,Your case is diabetes.It is not my case or I have had any symptoms
Greetings and luck

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/06/2023 1:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I didn't have symptoms either when they diagnosed me, they made me an analytical because I was badly a medically and there the cake was discovered

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/06/2023 4:06 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I didn't have symptoms when they diagnosed me, they made me an analytical because I was badly a medically and there the cake was discovered

And I wish you good control of heart sugar, greetings!

joaquillo
01/06/2023 4:11 p.m.

@joaquillo If you are going to believe the "doctors" that you find on the web, you are a candidate to be one of those "I-only-time-un-pato-alto-el-suúcar" that when they are going to look for treatment they have all themicrocirculation made pieces and end amputations, heart attacks, retinal detachments and other "niceties" that our blood glucose reserves.Naturally, any sensible doctor begins by recommending life changes ... as the case.I, with 21 years and 400 mg/dl on an empty stomach, or approached metformin, head insulin.
Nor will you look so at the figures of glucometer units, they are usually precise but a variation of 40 mg/dl from one device to another is admitted.
Of course, the prolonged use of antidiabetics brings possible complications, not those that you say or so frequency, but if you fear you, you have it easy, give your doctor to put insulin on the march when it is indicated to treat you.Is natural .

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
01/08/2023 6:33 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link, of this doctor (there are more doctors think so) that states that the important thing to diagnose diabetes or see evolution of a diabetic is the glucose in an emry, not theglycosylated hemoglobin.
He affirms that diabetes is diagnosed to people with slightly high glycosilada and that has an emptyst glucose, and that it is a mistake because they are not diabetic and it is a barbarity to prescribe medications.

I leave link

Link

Once I read a study by an American doctor who said that type 1 diabetes was a divine punishI have to believe, why it was written and by a Diploma Doctor, by the way I also read a doctor from Ecuador who said that drinking small chicken blood the diabetes was cured ... they are zumbaos and there are thousands

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
01/09/2023 2:13 a.m.

Hello!I am very happy!
How I told you in first test a month ago Di 154 on an empty stomach, after ten days with diet and exercise as I told me a medical one I did second test, and I said on 114, ten days later I had dropped with respect to the first test from 94 kilos to 88, I measure1.84, and I made another one on an empty stomach and Di 108, the glycosilada gave me 7.2.
Recently I have done two tests in Pharmacy, one on an empty stomach and another after two hours of lunch, say on fasting 86!, I have lowered at 85 kilos, and at lunch I did my first test after eating two hours after lunch, ate peasted dish with ham, onion, garlic, virgin olive oil, carrot and an egg, of dessert orange tangerine andA natural Greek yogurt without sugar, a bit of whole wheat bread and a small red wine glass, two hours later I tested and said 103!.
My conclusion is that I had no prediabetes as I believed, less diabetes, but would not answer my pancreas!I simply had some overweight that caused insulin resistance but the pancreas responds well, except to have diabetes, my doctor was right in not giving diabetes diagnosis and not prescribing pills, but diet and exercise, this demonstrates should not prescribe pills if you don't give twiceOn an empty stomach, but diet and exercise and more tests, regardless of glycosiladI will get glycosylated within three months to confirm as my doctor said.
I think doctors recipe pills in these cases as mine are wrong, my pancreas responded well, and perhaps the first test came that because I had dinner at that time towards, with white bread and industrial juice, but I have managed to catch it in time and eliminateThe risk that my pancreas would work badly over time, if my pancreas was wrong, it would not have had these results, it was also indicative that since the beginning I had perfect triglycerides and cholesterol, what I had is a problem of resistance to diabetes perhaps but not because of mypancreas that is fine but for some overweight, and the sugar was a little high because of the food it had.
This is my conclusion, if I now give 85 on an empty stomach and after lunch two hours later I give 103 my pancreas is fine and I am neither diabetic nor prediabetic.
If you pay attention to mine and do not give twice above 128 on an emptyance, try it with diet and exercise and lower weight, if it does not work then perhaps pills because it would be somewhat evil.
Inside three months I will do the glycosilada to confirm as a doctor said, but I am sure it will even be below 5

joaquillo
01/13/2023 3:52 p.m.

Juanluis1957 said:
@Joaquillo if you are going to believe the "doctors" you find on the web, you are a candidate to be one of those "I-only-I have-you-a-you-like-high-El-Sucúcar "that when they are going to seek treatment they have all the microcirculation made pieces and end up with amputations, heart attacks, retinal detachments and other" natives "that our blood glucose reserves.Naturally, any sensible doctor begins by recommending life changes ... as the case.I, with 21 years and 400 mg/dl on an empty stomach, or approached metformin, head insulin.
Nor will you look so at the figures of glucometer units, they are usually precise but a variation of 40 mg/dl from one device to another is admitted.
Of course, the prolonged use of antidiabetics brings possible complications, not those that you say or so frequency, but if you fear you, you have it easy, give your doctor to put insulin on the march when it is indicated to treat you.It is natural .

I think you did not read all my comments, and read what I have written a moment ago, my case is not much as you say

joaquillo
01/13/2023 3:54 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
Joaquillo said:
I leave here this link, of this doctor (there are more doctors think so) that states that the important thing to diagnose diabetes orSee evolution of a diabetic is fasting glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin.

I leave link

Link

Once I read a study by an American doctor who said that type 1 diabetes was a divine punishI have to believe, why it was written and by a Diploma Doctor, by the way I also read a doctor from Ecuador who said that drinking small chicken blood the diabetes was cured ... they are zumbaos and there are thousands

Read what I have written a while ago, and by the way, neither my doctor diagnosis, I think you did not read all my comments

joaquillo
01/13/2023 3:55 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
Joaquillo said:

I leave link

Link

This doctor does not speak of divinities and healing praying, your example is not comparable, it is a serious doctor, and it is not the only one.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 4:09 p.m.

Congratulations Joaquillo!Do not waste more energy in convincing us that you are not diabetic, celebrate your diagnosis and enjoy life.
See you around!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/13/2023 4:25 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
congratulations Joaquillo!Do not waste more energy in convincing us that you are not diabetic, celebrate your diagnosis and enjoy life.
See you!

Thank you!

joaquillo
01/13/2023 5:06 p.m.

Although it is not waste, I hope I can help people with this information

joaquillo
01/13/2023 5:07 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Hello!I am very happy!
How I told you in first test a month ago Di 154 on an empty stomach, after ten days with diet and exercise as I told me a medical one I did second test, and I said on 114, ten days later I had dropped with respect to the first test from 94 kilos to 88, I measure1.84, and I made another one on an empty stomach and Di 108, the glycosilada gave me 7.2.
Recently I have done two tests in Pharmacy, one on an empty stomach and another after two hours of lunch, say on fasting 86!, I have lowered at 85 kilos, and at lunch I did my first test after eating two hours after lunch, ate peasted dish with ham, onion, garlic, virgin olive oil, carrot and an egg, of dessert orange tangerine andA natural Greek yogurt without sugar, a bit of whole wheat bread and a small red wine glass, two hours later I tested and said 103!.
My conclusion is that I had no prediabetes as I believed, less diabetes, but would not answer my pancreas!I simply had some overweight that caused insulin resistance but the pancreas responds well, except to have diabetes, my doctor was right in not giving diabetes diagnosis and not prescribing pills, but diet and exercise, this demonstrates should not prescribe pills if you don't give twiceOn an empty stomach, but diet and exercise and more tests, regardless of glycosiladI will get glycosylated within three months to confirm as my doctor said.
I think doctors recipe pills in these cases as mine are wrong, my pancreas responded well, and perhaps the first test came that because I had dinner at that time towards, with white bread and industrial juice, but I have managed to catch it in time and eliminateThe risk that my pancreas would work badly over time, if my pancreas was wrong, it would not have had these results, it was also indicative that since the beginning I had perfect triglycerides and cholesterol, what I had is a problem of resistance to diabetes perhaps but not because of mypancreas that is fine but for some overweight, and the sugar was a little high because of the food it had.
This is my conclusion, if I now give 85 on an empty stomach and after lunch two hours later I give 103 my pancreas is fine and I am neither diabetic nor prediabetic.
If you pay attention to mine and do not give twice above 128 on an emptyance, try it with diet and exercise and lower weight, if it does not work then perhaps pills because it would be somewhat evil.
Inside three months I will do the glycosilada to confirm as a doctor said, but I am sure it will even be below 5

I would ask you to write things once, not for several threads.With one we already read it.
I'm glad you are happy but in 3 months you tell us glycosilada you will not convince us of anything with specific values.The food does not always climb the same, maybe at two hours you are at 100 and at three in 170. This is diabetes and that is only seen with a sensor that measures you continuously.
The one you have taken juices and bread should not give high glycemia.A healthy pancreas compensates perfectly.In fact, the typical diabetes test is to give glucose (I don't remember how much, but much) and non -diabetics lower it at all.If there is any problem, it takes to go down.
But well, that better that you are happy and that you are still healthy, but please do not repeat yourself everywhere that you go crazy.Thank you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/13/2023 10:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
hello!I am very happy!

I would ask you to write things once, not for several threads.With one we already read it.
I'm glad you are happy but in 3 months you tell us glycosilada you will not convince us of anything with specific values.The food does not always climb the same, maybe at two hours you are at 100 and at three in 170. This is diabetes and that is only seen with a sensor that measures you continuously.
The one you have taken juices and bread should not give high glycemia.A healthy pancreas compensates perfectly.In fact, the typical diabetes test is to give glucose (I don't remember how much, but much) and non -diabetics lower it at all.If there is any problem, it takes to go down.
But well, that better that you are happy and that you are still healthy, but please do not repeat yourself everywhere that you go crazy.Thank you.

Hello, I apologize if it bothers you that by saving time we used the same text to answer two people in two threads created by me.
I respect your opinion and thanks to rejoice, but I still think that everything indicates my pancreas works well, ifI agree that I must confirm it with more tests, but I have been made from that first that was high and none is high, included after food as I said.
Yes, when you do glycosilada then I will comment.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:48 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
hello!I am very happy!

That high blood glucose, which was the first, as I said the chiller rather that I had some overweight, something that I have corrected, I really do not know why you insist you diagnose a diabetes that neither my doctor was sure and said that perhaps prediabetes,Although I think not that, my pancreas seems well, but I will have to confirm it.Greetings

The glucometer and the strips will try to manage it and prescribe it.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 10:51 p.m.

Look, the strips have bought today and in the ticket although they were prescribed cost 29.9 or so, the Aviva Aviva use, 100 strips.If they do not prescribe it, to see if one can give you that in consultation they usually have and you buy a pack of strips and tests even.Thus you make sure and have a control for a few weeks and you are quieter.Anyway if the glyc in 3 months is fine, do not leave

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 11 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
look, the strips I bought today and in the ticket although they were prescribed cost 29.9 or so, the Aviva Aviva Us use, 100 strips.If they do not prescribe it, to see if one can give you that in consultation they usually have and you buy a pack of strips and tests even.Thus you make sure and have a control for a few weeks and you are quieter.Anyway if the glyc in 3 months is fine, do not leave

Okay, thank you very much with the advice, although it gives me very bad vibes to prick, even with that, I have a blood and needle phobia and I dizzy, that I am going to do, I will try to do it.Thanks from the heart.

joaquillo
01/13/2023 11:02 p.m.

I think that we have all passed, I have a ball of these to click on accouchek that is the Fast click or something and does not hurt the truth and my mother has another of another brand, I think it is from the freestyle sensors and it isalso delighted with him.Things are increasingly modernizing

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/13/2023 11:07 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
Another brand, I think is from the freestyle sensors and is also delighted with him.Things are increasing

Thank you very much, I will try to test at least once or twice a week

joaquillo
01/13/2023 11:16 p.m.

@joaquillo is not to discourage you, but that means diet for life.As soon as you neglect a few days, glycemia will upload.You adapt your diet to your pancreas, that is the famous "reversal" of diabetes.

Insulin resistance is determined by a professional, not 4 specific capillaries.To be able to determine it, they do the glucose test like pregnant women.A bestial sugar chute and at 30 min you have to have normoglycemia.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/13/2023 11:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.