{'en': 'The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin', 'es': 'Lo importante es la glucosa en sangre en ayunas, no la hemoglobina glicosilada'} Image

The important thing is fasting blood glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin

joaquillo's profile photo   01/02/2023 5 p.m.

I leave here this link, of this doctor (there are more doctors think so) that states that the important thing to diagnose diabetes or see evolution of a diabetic is fasting glucose, not glycosylated hemoglobin.
He affirms that diabetes is diagnosed to people with slightly high glycosilada and that has an emptyst glucose, and that it is a mistake because they are not diabetic and it is a barbarity to prescribe medications.

I leave link

Link

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/02/2023 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It isn't true.The important thing is evolution throughout the day, the IRR.
But you believe what you want, the diabetics know perfectly what is important and what our endocrine worries.

You have put this in another thread and I will not argue with you.You only read and understand what interests you to self -convent that you have no diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2023 8:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
is not true.The important thing is evolution throughout the day, the IRR.
But you believe what you want, the diabetics know perfectly what is important and what our endocrine worries.

You have put this in another thread and I will not argue with you.You just read and understand what interests you to self -convent that you have no diabetes.

They have not even diagnosed me diabetes, and perhaps it is prediabetes.
I do not know if you read the link, what it expresses is that glycosylated hemoglobin is not the determining thing to diagnose diabetes, but I think it is not bad to know what other doctors think

joaquillo
01/02/2023 9:13 p.m.

Yes, shamans and gurues.
Prediabetes does not exist or not diabetic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2023 9:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, shamans and gurues.
Prediabetes does not exist, it is or not diabetic.

It is neither shaman nor guru, is a doctor and 50 -year experience, and is not the only one who thinks like that.

joaquillo
01/02/2023 9:16 p.m.

ruthbia said:
yes, shamans and gurues.
Prediabetes does not exist, it is or not diabetic.

Of course, prediabetes exists and this is stated by the vast majority of doctors and health pages.

joaquillo
01/02/2023 9:16 p.m.

Yes, we already know that you know everything about diabetes.
And no, there is no prediabetes, there is insulin resistance but it is not diabetes.Diabetes is a dysfunction of the pancreas.So much that seeks you to search, read the definition

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/02/2023 9:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, we already know that you know everything about diabetes.
And no, there is no prediabetes, there is insulin resistance but it is not diabetes.Diabetes is a dysfunction of the pancreas.So much that seeks you to search, read the definition

And give him, I have not said everything, I have simply shared information from this doctor.
And I repeat that prediabetes does exist, at least they say so in medicine and health pages.
Greetings

joaquillo
01/02/2023 10:20 p.m.

ruthbia said:
yes, we already know that you know everything about diabetes.

Definition Prediabetes:
Prediabetes is a serious condition in which blood sugar levels are higher than normal, but they have not yet reached high enough levels so that type 2 diabetes is diagnosed.

joaquillo
01/02/2023 10:23 p.m.

From 105 to 126 on an empty stomach is prediabetes.
No diabetes.
And it is not advisable to medicate if it is prediabetes, said by many doctors and the OCU, but simply diet and exercise

joaquillo
01/02/2023 10:25 p.m.

But a glycan of more than 6.1 or more indicates high glucose peaks and not necessarily fasting, a normal fasting blood glucose must be between 80-105 mg/dl and a glyc of 4.7 to 6.1 above can indicate a type 2 diabetesIncipient that with normally oral diet and exercise and medication it can be controlled, type 2 is a diabetes where the body does not correctly use the insulin that the pancreas segrega, by the way @ruthbia the pancreas is an organ that not only secretes insulin in fact in fact theBeta cells of insulin producers occupy only 1% of the pancreas, and in the case of type 2 these cells are not lacking, without pancreas we would not live

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/02/2023 11:49 p.m.

rogerix said:
but a glyc of more than 6.1 or more indicates high glucose peaks and not necessarily on an empty stomach, a normal fasting glymia must be between 80-105 mg/dl and aGlyc from 4.7 to 6.1 above can indicate an incipient type 2 diabetes that with normally oral diet and exercise and medication can be controlled, type 2 is a diabetes where the body does not correctly use insulin that pancreas secretes, by the way @ruthbiaThe pancreas is an organ that not only secretes insulin in fact the beta cells of insulin produce only 1% of the pancreas, and in the case of type 2 it is not lacking these cells, without pancreas we would not live

The important glucose on an empty stomach, reads the bond, not glycosylated hemoglobin.
If it is prediabetes (from 105 to 125) it is not necessary medication, diet and exercise and disappears.

joaquillo
01/03/2023 1:47 a.m.

@ROGERIX Yes, of course, DT2 does not produce enough insulin and DT1 we do not have cells by immunological attack.

World Health Organization ( Link

Diabetes -Overview
Diabetes is a chronic, metabolic diseaseNerves.The Most Common is Type 2 Diabetes, usually in adults, which occurs when the body Becomes resistant to insulin or doesn't make Make Enough Insulin.In the past 3 decades the prevalence of type 2 diabetes you have risen dramatically in country of all income levels.Type 1 Diabetes, eleven Known as youth diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin by itself.For People Living with Diabetes, Access to Affordable Treatment, Including Insulin, Is Critical to Their Survival.There is a Globally Agree Target to Halt the Rise in Diabetes and Obesity By 2025.

I no longer answer this person.He wrote asking for help and does not accept it, maintains a fight/debate against all those who tell him what he does not want.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/03/2023 10:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@rogerix yes, of course, dt2 does not produce enough insulin and dt1 we have no cells due to immunological attack.

World Health Organization ( Link

Diabetes -Overview
Diabetes is a chronic, metabolic diseaseNerves.The Most Common is Type 2 Diabetes, usually in adults, which occurs when the body Becomes resistant to insulin or doesn't make Make Enough Insulin.In the past 3 decades the prevalence of type 2 diabetes you have risen dramatically in country of all income levels.Type 1 Diabetes, eleven Known as youth diabetes or insulin-dependent diabetes, is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin by itself.For People Living with Diabetes, Access to Affordable Treatment, Including Insulin, Is Critical to Their Survival.There is a Globally Agree Target to Halt the Rise in Diabetes and Obesity By 2025.

I no longer answer this person.He wrote asking for help and does not accept it, maintains a fight/debate against all those who tell him what he does not want.

I accept all help and respect any opinion, I have simply transferred what some doctors think, that with prediabetes it is not advisable to medicate but only diet and exercise and the important thing to have the glucose on an empty stomach.

joaquillo
01/03/2023 3:48 p.m.

rogerix said:
but a glyc of more than 6.1 or more indicates high glucose peaks and not necessarily on an empty stomach, a normal fasting glymia must be between 80-105 mg/dl and aGlyc from 4.7 to 6.1 above can indicate an incipient type 2 diabetes that with normally oral diet and exercise and medication can be controlled, type 2 is a diabetes where the body does not correctly use insulin that pancreas secretes, by the way @ruthbiaThe pancreas is an organ that not only secretes insulin in fact the beta cells of insulin produce only 1% of the pancreas, and in the case of type 2 it is not lacking these cells, without pancreas we would not live

From 4.7 to 6.1 it is commonly considered prediabetes, anyway the important glucose and its evolution are.In summary, the sugar you have in blood, not the especially glycosylated if it is close to prediabetes, there would be no need for medication, unless we talk about someone who already had diabetes in which case I would be controlling the if it maintains glucose on an empty stomach below 104.

joaquillo
01/03/2023 3:54 p.m.

Ni Coña !!!!

Joaquillo said:
The important thing to have an emptyst glucose.

You demonstrate your ignorance of the subject.

Buy a sensor and stop saying idiocy;We do not have lessons that we have been in tow for many years and many consultations with real professionals, not with shamans and internet charlatters.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/03/2023 8:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
nor of coña !!!!

Joaquillo said:
The important thing to have an emptyst glucose.

You demonstrate your ignorance of the subject.

Buy a sensor and stop saying idiocy;We do not have lessons that we have been in tow for many years and many consultations with real professionals, not with internet shamans and charlatantes.

I think it is not necessary a type of aggressive language, I appreciate good intentions but this is not the way to advise, I only give my opinion, if I am wrong time will say it, the sensor is not a bad idea and I have thought about it ifThe next analytics in three months is not fortunate.
They are not shamans, he is an accredited doctor with 50 years of experience, and is not the only one.
From 105 to 126 it is prediabetes, not diabetes, it is totally reversible and the pancreas can still achieve perfect functioning without medications, but diet and exercise

joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:38 a.m.

The example you have put is from a diabetic that has some control, the link explains difference between that and a prediabetic, we must distinguish.
123 If you have never diagnosed you can ever diabetes can be prediabetes.

joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:40 a.m.

It is also very shocking that it has 114 on an emptyno (prediabetes) and has a great and perfect cholesterol and triglycerides, because everything is related, no matter howI think diabetes, and it is reversible I hope.I do not know why you insist that I suffer from diabetes, I don't wish you anything bad, on the contrary, nor is it well to want to stress me.
If I recognize I have slightly high sugar and it is prediabetes I think and if I did not take measures I would end up in diabetes, so I have changed my diet forever, I have quit smoking and I exercise more, I say that will I am putting not?

joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:44 a.m.

The last thing in this life I think is to lose hope while you have something to grab you, I don't want to have diabetes, because I know it would happen very badly.And I wish all the best in your health included.I have nothing against you really

joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:45 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.