{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

In three months the glycosilada came down, lowered the fasting values, my endocrine said it was pre -diabetes ... I led a very strict life to go out to walk, every day, an hour and a half, more super strict diet.As soon as I ate something that came out of the standard, the postpandrial showed me what it was ... Anyway, I hope that in three months you go down everything and stay in a pre diabetes and even that it is reversible, but I had a glycosilada moreGo down that yours, it goes down a lot with diet and exercise and here I continue.

Oh and I have taken two types of medications, metformin do not give hypoglycemia, I have never had hypoglycemia with it, with rephaklin that is another medication yes, nothing to see.

Good luck and that you do well

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/03/2023 11:34 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

salad said:
This is a process.You are in the negation phase.Reality will fall with all its weight, in due course.The more you fight to convince you that you have no diabetes, the more stress you will suffer.The sooner you assume it, you can control it and cope with.And if your ideal endocrine finally tells you that it is not, that it is not diabetes, because Celébalo with champagne and chocolates and we will applaud.
But putting in 500 threads the fast glucose roll, in a diabetes forum, you will be with me that is not very normal, right?

The thread that I put is the opinion of a 50 -year doctor of experience with diabetes, I think his opinion in a diabetes forum is informative.
There are not 500 threads, that is exaggerating, it is most likely prediabetes, as long as I do not diagnose diabetes I do not have to think it is, but thanks but thanks

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
I in three months dropped the glycosiladand average, more super strict diet.As soon as I ate something that came out of the standard, the postpandrial showed me what it was ... Anyway, I hope that in three months you go down everything and stay in a pre diabetes and even that it is reversible, but I had a glycosilada moreGo down that yours, it goes down a lot with diet and exercise and here I continue.

Oh and I have taken two types of medications, metformin do not give hypoglycemia, I have never had hypoglycemia with it, with rephaklin that is another medication yes, nothing to see.

Good luck and that you do well

Thank you so much!I think postpandrial is something different.
I hope so, it is prediabetes and reversible, 114 on an empty stomach I do not see it too high, for the moment diet and exercise and to see in three months, but if I went down in two weeks from 154 to 114 it is a sign pancreas responds well I think, and I am optimistic is myway of being, I don't want to worry over time before time, stress is not good, I suppose I had slightly altered glucose and I am remedying it
I appreciate your good wishes from heart and I wish your prompt improvement.
I have not yet prescribed me and thank God I will not take them, I hope to revert prediabetes with diet and exercise

joaquillo
01/04/2023 10:33 a.m.

@joaquillo Well, not to want

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/04/2023 1:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@Joaquillo because not to want to worry in excess you are giving a turra with the subject quite important: D

Man, something worried I am possibly diabetes, I simply inform or answer, greetings

joaquillo
01/04/2023 2:17 p.m.

nigiri said:
@Joaquillo because not to want to worry in excess you are giving a turra with the subject quite important: D

I don't know what thread to read where the same story of prediabetes and fasting glucose is not found ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
God, what a nightmare ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/04/2023 7:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota I do not understand, enter a forum in which there are people who, unfortunately for their many years of evolution, know more about diabetes than most endocrineInternet, you put everything they tell you ... honestly, I don't know what enters or what a question for

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
01/04/2023 9:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

What stress is generating me !!

Do you only have two fasting glycems?You should get more and also two hours after meals.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/04/2023 10:03 p.m.

anaisabel said:
what stress is generating me !!

Do you only have two fasting glycems?You should get more and also two hours after meals.

But the most famous glycemia in the world!🤣🤣🤣
We have already told him more than one to buy a sensor to try and see the values.Fear gives me ...

isabelbota
01/04/2023 10:44 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

nigiri said:
@Isabelbota I do not understand, enter a forum where there are people who, unfortunately for their many years of evolution, know more about diabetes than most of the majority ofEndocrine and without having or pajolera idea more than what you read online, you put everything they tell you ... honestly, I do not know what enters or what a question

It has discovered that glycosilada says nothing, the important thing is fasting glucose, have you read it?
🤣🤣🤣

isabelbota
01/04/2023 10:47 p.m.

anaisabel said:
what stress is generating me !!

In that I think you are right, and I will see if the doctor prescribes it, the bad did not diagnose diabetes, he only said that perhaps it is prediabetes and I do not know if so he will prescribe it, because if the company of my mutual ofThe glucometer and strips give me free official, and I would like to control myself to see what I give, since my goal is to eliminate prediabetes so as not to have diabetes, with diet and exercise.

joaquillo
01/05/2023 4:06 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
nigiri said:
@isabelbota I do not understand, enter a forum in which there are people who, unfortunately for theirMany years of evolution, they know more about diabetes than most endocrine and without having a pajolera idea more than what you read online, you put everything they tell you ... honestly, I don't know what enters even for whatQuestion

It has discovered that glycosilada says nothing, the important thing is fasting glucose, have you read it?
🤣🤣🤣

I did not discover it, but he is a 50 -year -old doctor who said it, and it is not the only one.Greetings

joaquillo
01/05/2023 4:07 p.m.

What about the measurements with glucometer how many should I make myself?One a day on an empty stomach?Or also after meals?I want to do this well.

joaquillo
01/05/2023 4:08 p.m.

The more, the better.The logical thing is to see yourself when you get up and before and after meals (2/3 hours later to see if you have already lowered)
But if you have a chance of giving you a gift from kings, buy a sensor (€ 66) and you will see your curves and values ​​24 hours for 14 days.There you can try to eat the things you doubt and see how they affect your glycemia and know how you are at all times without clicking.
Because also with the glucometer you can see, for example, what you are at 100 before eating, 120 after 2 hours and you have missed the intermediate and maybe you have been 200 or 250 ...
Just a sensor will make you see everything.

isabelbota
01/05/2023 4:39 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
the more, the better.The logical thing is to see yourself when you get up and before and after meals (2/3 hours later to see if you have already lowered)
But if you have a chance of giving you a gift from kings, buy a sensor (€ 66) and you will see your curves and values ​​24 hours for 14 days.There you can try to eat the things you doubt and see how they affect your glycemia and know how you are at all times without clicking.
Because also with the glucometer you can see, for example, what you are at 100 before eating, 120 after 2 hours and you have missed the intermediate and maybe you have been 200 or 250 ...

Thank you very much for information, and the sensor how is it measuring it?Where do you put it?You always wear it?Is it big or uncomfortable?

joaquillo
01/05/2023 4:55 p.m.

It takes for 14 days stuck in the arm although there are other sites.And with an app you can read the data on the mobile

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/05/2023 5:20 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Joaquillo said:
Isabelbota said:
the more, the better.The logical thing is to see yourself when you get up and before and after meals (2/3 hours later to see if you have already lowered)

Thank you very much for information, and the sensor how is it measuring it?Where do you put it?You always wear it?Is it big or uncomfortable?

What Nila says, you put it in your arm and it is not uncomfortable or large.It carries a filament that is inserted into the skin when placing it and measures you.When you put it you can feel a small discomfort but in seconds it passes.You have alarms if you want me to notify you when you reach a glucose determined by low or high and install the app on your mobile and read with your mobile.They are on the Abbot website:
Freestylelibre.es
If it is to try I would buy my 3, it is very small and measures without the need to scan.I use the 2 because it gives me some information that does not give, it is bigger and you have to pass the mobile to see the data.I put a thread comparing them, read it if you want and see a photo with the sizes.
Link

isabelbota
01/05/2023 6:20 p.m.

Thank you, very interesting this, I hope that to get it into the skin not bother, it gives me a little yuyu that

joaquillo
01/05/2023 6:42 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Thank you, very interesting this, I hope that to get it into the skin not bother, it gives me a little yuyu that

The puncture on the glucometer finger is worse, do not worry.

isabelbota
01/05/2023 8:09 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:

The puncture on the glucometer finger is worse, do not worry.

Thank you, the truth that even if it is only prediabetes I am afraid, fear does not control it and ends up diabetic, with the first analysis I felt very bad, it gave me a lot of anxiety and concern, above stories that tell you that if you can be blind or amputations.., then I read here to puncture and be careful with ups and downs and the mess that you do not know if it will give you a hiccup or that or to control dose ... that if some carry a pump ....etc ... for me all this is new and I really get bad to think about it ..... Imagine ... and with how hypochondriac that I am I wanted to cry ... and I felt guilty because it was the same was the faultMine having a little high sugar for having taken juices and bread etc, the first one gave me 154 or so, I spent ten days on diet and down to 114, but the glycosilada was at 7.2 I suppose to have made nonsense before, even if it is notWell above prediabetes but I overwhelm, I have been investigating on the Internet, asking etc, until making mathematical formulas with indexes that relate glucose to cholesterol or triglycerides etc. and reading doctors who neither clarified me because not everyone says the same, and looking at hydratesand food Ig ...
You will see it is that if I have to click, I would die, I panic and blood hard for me to see it, I get dizzy, I even get bad waiting in a hospital, fortunately I have not been a doctor because I usually have good health,The medications never take them or for colds, I have in mind that they destroy organs.
So I just think I can have diabetes and I die of the disgust, so I have faith, it is prediabetes and reversed, it gave me hope to download from 154 to 114 fasting in ten days, I am doing diet and exercise, I see a sweet or a juice and IIt causes rejection, I relate it to destroying my health.

I pray because I revert prediabetes because I know myself and as I will make diabetic I will have a fatal, I have to avoid it.
And I admire all those who control the díbetes

joaquillo
01/05/2023 8:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.