{'en': 'Important!I need help', 'es': 'Importante! Necesito ayuda'} Image

Important!I need help

joaquillo's profile photo   12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.

Hello, I introduce myself, my name is Joaquín.

They made routine blood analysis in my work and I had good cholesterol, triglycerides etc. only gave me the fasting glucose in the morning, 156, and it ate a lot of bread and supermarket juices, I suppose for that.

They sent me a second analysis on an empty stomach and glycosylated hemoglobin, I did it ten days later in what a lot of vegetables, fruit, vegetables, fish and grilled chicken or turkey and no bread and juices, and I got 115 glucoseand glycosilada at 7.2.

Am I diabetic or prediabetic?

There is no diabetic case in my family.

I am very worried, I am 1.84 and weight 92 kg, fat is not that I am going to go down to 80.
Help me because I have been looking for information and I want to lower the sugar, I do not want to be diabetic, I have many questions, please I beg you to answer them:

The first if according to these analysis I am diabetic or prediabetic.Am I type 2?

Regarding vegetables, I have read carrot is bad, and pumpkin, either eat potatoes in any way?

Regarding fruits I read that no dates, bananas, grapes, pineapple or cherry, right?

Are smoothies good?

I explain myself, go through vegetable blender with a little natural fruit and natural yogurt do you lose fiber?

Purés of vegetables do you lose fiber?

Regarding meat, just as chicken or grilled turkey breast, can I eat other meats?Sausing such as chorizo, black pudding, sausage or ham or serrano can you eat?

Regarding dairy, I take natural Greek yogurt and coffee with milk, is it bad?Milk can only be skim?Can I eat cheese?Or only fresh cheese?I can eat tranchetes?
Sugar without sugar is good?

Regarding legumes I have read some have a lot of hydrate, but I love and I think they are good, can I eat lentils, chickpeas, peas and beans and beans?

Pasta or pizza can you eat something?Even with vegetables?

Only integral rice?If I get paella with a lot of chicken and vegetables or with seafood and vegetables is it bad?

Regarding Coca Cola is bad Coca Cola Zero?

Is it good to drink with sugarless soda?

What alcohol can be taken?

Bread only integral or eliminate it?

Is Greek yogurt without sugar?

I like Mercadona peanut cream that only carries peanuts, without sugars or dyes or anything, it is preserved with oil fat, it can be taken without excess

Omelette potatoes if you accompany it with salad can you eat?I love omelette.

There are many doubts but I don't want to make mistakes.
My 115 and 7.2 glycosylated result could only have something high sugar?Will I have to take pills or is it enough diet and exercise?

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
12/27/2022 5:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With that glycosada see the doctor, they will help you solve all your doubts better than us
How old are you?

That

Joaquillo said:
They made routine blood analysis in my work and I had good cholesterol, triglycerides etc. only gave me the fasting glucose in the morning, 156, and it ate a lot of bread and supermarket juices, I suppose for that.
They sent me a second analysis on an empty stomach and glycosylated hemoglobin, I did it ten days later in what a lot of vegetables, fruit, vegetables, fish and grilled chicken or turkey and no bread and juices, and I got 115 glucoseand glycosilada at 7.2.
Am I diabetic or prediabetic?There is no diabetic case in my family.
I am very worried, I am 1.84 and weight 92 kg, fat is not that I am going to go down to 80.
Help me because I have been looking for information and I want to lower the sugar, I do not want to be diabetic, I have many questions, please I beg you to answer them:
The first if according to these analysis I am diabetic or prediabetic.Am I type 2?
Regarding vegetables, I have read carrot is bad, and pumpkin, either eat potatoes in any way?
Regarding fruits I read that no dates, bananas, grapes, pineapple or cherry, right?
Are smoothies good?I explain myself, go through vegetable blender with a little natural fruit and natural yogurt do you lose fiber?
Regarding meat, just as chicken or grilled turkey breast, can I eat other meats?Sausing such as chorizo, black pudding, sausage or ham or serrano can you eat?
Regarding dairy, I take natural Greek yogurt and coffee with milk, is it bad?Milk can only be skim?Can I eat cheese?Or only fresh cheese?I can eat tranchetes?
Regarding legumes I have read some have a lot of hydrate, but I love and I think they are good, can I eat lentils, chickpeas, peas and beans and beans?
Only integral rice?If I get paella with a lot of chicken and vegetables or with seafood and vegetables is it bad?
I like Mercadona peanut cream that only carries peanuts, without sugars or dyes or anything, it is preserved with oil fat, it can be taken without excess
My 115 and 7.2 glycosylated result could only have something high sugar?Will I have to take pills or is it enough diet and exercise?

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
12/27/2022 6:41 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

Good afternoon, by glycosilada it is seen that it is not something punctual but that you had a minimum of two or three months with high blood glucose.
Now you will have to make an appointment with your doctor to make tests and see what kind of diabetes you have.
As for food, try to reduce carbohydrates everything you can (rice, bread, pizza, pasta, fried ...)
Right now a lot of iron, fruit and vegetables.
Alcohol wouldn't know how to tell you.In which we are diagnosed it is an enemy, but as long as they do not put treatment you should not have problems.
It is not worth it to worry until you have a diagnosis.
Luck.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/27/2022 7:18 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
Am I diabetic or prediabetic?There is no diabetic case in my family.
Are smoothies good?I explain myself, go through vegetable blender with a little natural fruit and natural yogurt do you lose fiber?

7.2 of glycosilada indicates diabetes.On whether it is type 1 or 2 it smells at 2 (the beginnings of the 1 are more abrupt) but until they look at you well you cannot know.
Do not overwhelm because surely with pills and food control and some sport low at normal levels.
Regarding everything that questions of food I make a summary.
The less processed food (the better fruit than juice, vegetables than puree ...)
Coca Cola Zero does not affect glucose.
Alcohol in moderation can be taken.
Legumes are slow hydrates, they will tell you that you can eat them.
The potato omelette and everything that carries the potatoes eate it after being 24 hours in the fridge (you can heat it).When cooling, part of the starch becomes resistant and does not transform into glucose (look in Google "resistant starch").I do it with all the hydrates but with what works best with the potato.
You can drink cheese and milk in moderate amounts.
Pasta and pizza are going to climb you a lot, I would now deprive me until you go down.Then when you are at levels you can always afford one day.
The amount you eat is also important.Think that what they upload are hydrates,If you eat something that does not have so many but a lot in the end you eat many hydrates and up.
Bread rises a lot, little and better integral or the ideal is protein that has almost no hydrates.
Rice little and if you take it integral.And yes, the more vegetables, meat, fish you throw hydrates less.
The thing is that you must now deprive yourself to go down.And then when you are already controlled you must continue eating correct but you can always eat something special.
But come on, the doctor will tell you everything.Do not worry in excess.You have the high glycosylated for non -diabetic values ​​(less than 6) but not very high for diabetic since they tell us that we should be between 6 and 7. And with diet and exercise and if you see pills you will see how everything is going well.>

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/27/2022 9:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much to both of answering, I am now taking a diet in which as mostly fruit, vegetables, vegetables, legumes, nuts, and meat only grilled and fish and seafood, to drink I make a gazpacho or drink water or aCup of Spanish red wine that is not sweet, thanks for the info on the potato, did you not know that it was good to put it in the fridge, does that work for the other hydrates?
I still have no clear if I am diabetic or prediabetic or I have a little high sugar, to see what a doctor tells me when I see me, I have read that about glycosilada there is controversy about whether it is determining or not, thanks for telling me that 7,2It is not very high, it gives me hope, I think that with exercise and diet I have hope, I prefer to avoid pills

joaquillo
12/27/2022 10:01 p.m.

I am 49 years old

joaquillo
12/27/2022 10:05 p.m.

If you are pre -desecious or type 2 and take it very seriously, as it seems that it is the case, you can even reverse it.But it is not about diet, but about changing your life habits forever, not until you get to 80 kg and make my life again.

The keys are:

1. Low hydrates: eliminate or drastically restrict sugar, flours, soft drinks.Restrict fruits, drink a lot of vegetables and all kinds of meat and fish.Eat legumes as the main source of hydrates.
2. Physical activity: 10,000 daily steps and force exercise (weights) two or three times a week
3. Sleep enough (and well)
4. Expose to the sun, at least half a horita a day (now in winter it is difficult because most during the sunny hours are working inside)
5. Intermittent fasting.Leaves at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast

There are many channels on YouTube about diabetes and about nutrition and health that offer very valuable information.For example:

Borja flag
Potential life
Zuraima Corona
Don Sacarino
Serafín Murillo
Dr. La Rosa

You have a lot of work ahead.You have to learn about diabetes, metabolism, nutrition, kitchen, and train constantly.

With all this it is possible that you manage to handle it without medications.And they are also valid guidelines for people without pathologies

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/27/2022 11:17 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
if you are pre -elabetic or type 2 and take it very seriously, as it seems that is the case, you can even reverse it.But it is not about diet, but about changing your life habits forever, not until you get to 80 kg and make my life again.

The keys are:

1. Low hydrates: eliminate or drastically restrict sugar, flours, soft drinks.Restrict fruits, drink a lot of vegetables and all kinds of meat and fish.Eat legumes as the main source of hydrates.
2. Physical activity: 10,000 daily steps and force exercise (weights) two or three times a week
3. Sleep enough (and well)
4. Expose to the sun, at least half a horita a day (now in winter it is difficult because most during the sunny hours are working inside)
5. Intermittent fasting.Leaves at least 12 hours between dinner and breakfast

There are many channels on YouTube about diabetes and about nutrition and health that offer very valuable information.For example:

Borja flag
Potential life
Zuraima Corona
Don Sacarino
Serafín Murillo
Dr. La Rosa

You have a lot of work ahead.You have to learn about diabetes, metabolism, nutrition, kitchen, and train constantly.

With all this it is possible that you manage to handle it without medications.And they are also valid guidelines for people without pathologies

Thank you very much, I will, I have a strong constitution to do gymnastics and walk, and I will follow that diet, thanks.

joaquillo
12/27/2022 11:34 p.m.

First, prediabetes does not exist.It is or is not diabetic.
A 7.4 glycate indicates high blood glucose indices in the last 90 days.
That is, your pancreas does not secrete enough insulin for the diet and lifestyle you have.
He goes to the GP and he will assess whether it is necessary to refer to endocrinology.

A DT 2, which is what it seems, is reversed in many cases (when there is no wear of the pancreas).
For your age it can be wear and require with pills.This is like presbyopia, from 40, probability rises.
If it is not for wear as soon as it returns to Normapeso, with exercise and balanced diet to recover, in many cases, the pancreatic function.Of course, as soon as you neglect a few weeks it will return to high values.
(This happens to 2 friends, there is no way to control, they go well and relax, and again hyperglycemia)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2022 4:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Man that glyc is diabetes and you must make peaks of more than 180 for that glyc270

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
12/28/2022 4:39 p.m.

ruthbia said:
first, prediabetes does not exist.It is or is not diabetic.
A 7.4 glycate indicates high blood glucose indices in the last 90 days.
That is, your pancreas does not secrete enough insulin for the diet and lifestyle you have.
He goes to the GP and he will assess whether it is necessary to refer to endocrinology.

A DT 2, which is what it seems, is reversed in many cases (when there is no wear of the pancreas).
For your age it can be wear and require with pills.This is like presbyopia, from 40, probability rises.
If it is not for wear as soon as it returns to Normapeso, with exercise and balanced diet to recover, in many cases, the pancreatic function.Of course, as soon as you neglect a few weeks it will return to high values.
(This happens to 2 friends, there is no way to control, they are going well and relax, and again hyperglycemia)

It is not 7.4, it is 7.2, and the glucose gave me 115, I do not know, I think it is not so high?, Also the first glucose gave 156, the second 115, therefore if I went down 41 I do not believe it is so badThe pancreas right?

joaquillo
12/28/2022 5:41 p.m.

rogerix said:
man that glyc is diabetes and you must make peaks of more than 180 for that glyc, but go to the doctor and out of doubt, I arrived
GUE TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A GLUCOSE OF 150 A fast and send me to breakfast and at 2 hours breakfast was 270

Fasting glucose gave me 115, the glycosilada 7.2 I do not know, to see what they tell me, I have also read that glycosilada can have a margin of 0.5 error up or down, the same the same is 6.7.
180 peaks have even been able to have someone not anything?But I still think that 115 in basal glucose and 7.2 glycosilada is not a high diabetes

joaquillo
12/28/2022 5:45 p.m.

Joaquillo said:
rogerix said:
man that glyc is diabetes and you must make peaks of more than 180 for that glycDoubts, I lled
GUE TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A GLUCOSE OF 150 A fast and send me to breakfast and at 2 hours breakfast was 270

Fasting glucose gave me 115, the glycosilada 7.2 I do not know, to see what they tell me, I have also read that glycosilada can have a margin of 0.5 error up or down, the same the same is 6.7.
180 peaks have even been able to have someone not anything?But I still think that 115 in basal glucose and 7.2 glycosilada is not a high diabetes

@joaquillo to see, 115 on an empty stomach is not bad.Is within normal (more or less)
The problem is the glyc of more than 7%.That means that you have been hyperglycemia for several months, possibly with specific peaks of more than 180-200
To make you an idea, I, that I am diabetic type 1, I debuted with a blood glucose of 279 and a glyc of 6.9% and that is the maximum that I have had today (glyc, because I have glymia overlooked manytimes: S)
When I do blood tests before quarterly reviews they usually give me between 60-100.
What I want to tell you is that you don't worry if you are diabetic.You are almost certainly type 2, and that in many cases can be reversed by changing life habits.
Don't worry.Wait for the analyzes they are going to do and then follow the treatment they put on you.There is no more.
Good luck and that it is only a scare that you can turn around.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/28/2022 6:50 p.m.

@joaquillo do not give more and go to the endocrine as soon as possible because a 7.2 glycand treat it you will already adjust diet and exercise. A hug and a lot of encouragement

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/28/2022 6:59 p.m.

Ok thanks, I suppose you will see what it is, thank you all

joaquillo
12/28/2022 7:06 p.m.

A person without diabetes has a glycosylated between 4 and 6. Diabetics give us more margin and indicate than below 7.
I debuted in 365mg/dl, 13.2% glyc but good pancreatic reserve 1.9.
As Glico 7.2 told you, it is 90 days with an average of 165 approx, there will have been glycemias of 240, 145 90, 60, ... in the end your measure is quite high and something fails.

You need to go to the GP and determine your treatment.It seems logical that you are type 2, but you need more evidence.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2022 7:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
A person without diabetes has a glycosylated between 4 and 6. Diabetics give us more margin and tell us that below 7.
I debuted in 365mg/dl, 13.2% glyc but good pancreatic reserve 1.9.
As Glico 7.2 told you, it is 90 days with an average of 165 approx, there will have been glycemias of 240, 145 90, 60, ... in the end your measure is quite high and something fails.

You need to go to the GP and determine your treatment.It seems logical that you are type 2, but you need more evidence.

Of course I would have some high peaks, I already said that I ate a lot, 2 glycosilad that slightly exceeds the parameter to be diabetes, but I don't wantI took etc. He told me that the strange thing did not get the glycosilada higher, anyway to see what happens I do not want to lose hope or medicate

joaquillo
12/28/2022 7:34 p.m.

Above 5.5 of glyd is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/29/2022 1 p.m.

meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.
A finding of fasting glycemia above 126 is also diabetes and a discovery of 200 at any time of the day as well.With all this, obviously a glyd of 7.2 is diabetes, there is a picture that relates glying to glucose average during the day and that gycy corresponds to an average glucose of more than 180.
It is not about overwhelming, you have to try to solve and treat it.Go to the header, I imagine that a confirmation analytics will ask you, it seems that you are type 2 for your profile but if there are doubts about whether it can be a lada (what does not seem,), it will refer you to the endocrine to study you.
At the moment, low -hydrates food and lower weight as well as exercise.Only with that, you can get to the level of prediabetes but I think you will need medication.

Diabetes for what I have read is not from 6 but 6.5,
and 7.2 is not an average of more than 180, but around 150.
The fasting glucose by the way came out 115.
What is evidently diabetes is about to see, it may not, and more knowing that glyd can have a margin of error around 0.5

joaquillo
12/29/2022 3:36 p.m.

meginer said:
above 5.5 glying is prediabetes, and from 6 onwards, diabetes to value pharmacological tto.

Read this link and you will see that glycosilada 7 is an average of 154 or so, no more than 180, that is if you have 8 glycosilada.

Link average/

I just saw the endocrine this morning, he says that to be clear if it is diabetes, he will do more tests, and for the moment he has said exercise and diet, no pills, that there is some some sugar but not so much, and see again glycosilada inside3 months

joaquillo
12/29/2022 3:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.