{'en': 'Doubt Smartwatch', 'es': 'Duda smartwatch'} Image

Doubt Smartwatch

Sandman's profile photo   02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.

Surely but they have a bad connection with Abbott and force you to have everything Apple.
I don't like anything

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/21/2023 4:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good afternoon, someone who has the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro could tell me how much the battery lasts than the 4
To me the 4 only with the Diabox screen almost does not take the day.
If the 5 endures 2 days + or -, I will return the 4 and take that out.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/22/2023 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is there any that do not need to carry the mobile near?That the clock directly connect with the sensor?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/22/2023 5:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
is there any that does not need to carry the mobile near?That the clock directly connect with the sensor?

Someone corrects me, but I think there is no such watch.
I wish there would be and not have to be with your mobile all day.I mean, be at home and if you go to the kitchen, take the mobile.If you go to the bathroom, take the mobile.If you go down to the corner store, take the mobile.
Fuck, what overwhelmed.
A question for veterans with a sensor.Now that beach or pool time is coming: how do you do to bathe without having your mobile and do not skip the alarm every two or disconnect?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/22/2023 6:16 p.m.

With Juggluco and an SGW4 like the one you have you can use the clock as a free receptor2, I do not know if you also:

www.juggluco.com

You do not need the ABBOTT app (upload the values ​​directly to Libreview) and do not need XDRIP (although I use it by alarms), and gives you readings every minute and sends them to Androidaps, for example.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
03/22/2023 6:35 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
with Juggluc

www.juggluco.com

You do not need the ABBOTT app (upload the values ​​directly to Libreview) and do not need xDrip (although I use it by alarms), and gives you readings every minute and sends them to Androidaps, for example.

But it is necessary that the SGW4 have access to Wi -Fi to receive the data to Libreview?Or can you do it for Bluetooth?It is that if not on the street it does not work for you either.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/23/2023 12:25 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Repeated

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/23/2023 12:26 p.m.

Yes, of course, to send the values ​​to Libreview you need the clock to connect to the mobile and from the jugglucus app of this send them (unless your smartwatch is LTE), but you can go out without the mobile and when returning home it is returnedThey turn and go up.

Antonio200
03/23/2023 12:53 p.m.

I think we edit mixing churros and batons.
For continuous measurement on your clock, either LTE or BT and see it, you need if or if the mobile, but you will see it
Whether with whatever application, the one that the partner tells you, Diabox, XDrip etc.
Of the few watches that do not need the mobile to see it (and I have not tried it, or I know if it goes) it is, now I look for it and put it

ube's profile photo
ube
03/23/2023 5:50 p.m.

@ube, churros and porras, hahaaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/23/2023 8:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@ube you are in an error.With Juggluco and an SGW4 you can have the sensor data on the clock leaving the mobile at home.If your clock is also send them to Libreview.If not, once the clock connects to the mobile, it sends them.

Antonio200
03/23/2023 8:38 p.m.

Antonio200 said:
@ube you are in error.With Juggluco and an SGW4 you can have the sensor data on the clock leaving the mobile at home.If your clock is also send them to Libreview.If not, once the clock connects to the mobile, it sends them.

Ok, are you right but are you trying them?If they work for you, I am glad, I have not been able, the good sensors will not have come out

ube's profile photo
ube
03/23/2023 8:51 p.m.

I had already tried it.I just did it again and it is working.I do not use it, I always carry my mobile (use androidaps to control the pump) and I suppose that the battery consumption will also be greater, but there will be who needs it.

Antonio200
03/23/2023 8:58 p.m.

I have no alarms for disconnection, I only use Diabox with Hipay and Hiper, the rest disabled.
I bathe without problems

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/23/2023 9:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The signal loss alarm is a carraca, it works very badly.I always have it disconnected.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
03/26/2023 1:57 p.m.

Good, I have a year and a half with a Amazfit GTR2E and great.You can catch it for € 50-60.Update directly from Díabox every 3-5m, if you don't want to spend much is good option, battery lasts 2 weeks and following a very easy tutorial, you have several spheres available.

juanrra242's profile photo
juanrra242
03/26/2023 6:12 p.m.

Juanrra242 said:
good, I have a year and a half with a Amazfit GTR2E and great.You can catch it for € 50-60.Update directly from Díabox every 3-5m, if you don't want to spend much is good option, battery lasts 2 weeks and following a very easy tutorial, you have several spheres available.

Good, I did not know this possibility.Directly from diabox to the Amazfit GTR2E?any more application is required?

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
03/27/2023 11:33 a.m.

For those who can be interested, it is at a very good price.It is an external seller but Amazon manages it:
Link ?__MK_ES_ES_ES=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C,3%C3%C3%91 & Crid = 2eq4143iuryut & Keywords = Samsung+Smartwatch+4 & qid = 1680196479 & Sprefix = Samsung+Smartwatch+4%2Caps%2C88 & Sr = 8-4

Antonio200
03/30/2023 7:15 p.m.

Link

Beltri's profile photo
Beltri
04/02/2023 2:46 p.m.

Juanrra242 said:
good, I have a year and a half with a Amazfit GTR2E and great.You can catch it for € 50-60.Update directly from Díabox every 3-5m, if you don't want to spend much is good option, battery lasts 2 weeks and following a very easy tutorial, you have several spheres available.

Hello.Juanra, I have the GTR4 but I don't know how to see Diabox in it.I already have it on the mobile.Could you help me, or to say where I can see some instructions for this?Thank you so much.

Max's profile photo
Max
09/26/2023 11:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.