{'en': 'Doubt Smartwatch', 'es': 'Duda smartwatch'} Image

Doubt Smartwatch

Sandman's profile photo   02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
sandman said:
good afternoon, the heavy one of the watches is here again: p

I have ruled out the Samsung because they tell me the battery is laughing.They are also more expensive and I don't have Samsung mobile so I am not interested.

Please are there any member of the forum that has a clock of another brand that goes well for the battery (2-3 days) and that is stable with Diabox?Price over € 100-200

I do not want it to be sports or anything, but rather classic.Only hour and diabox.It is not important to me, nor blood pressure, nor anything.I have enough to be aware of glucose to also have to worry with tension, beats, sleep and other paraphernalia.

Thank you.

For that you must have a Wear OS (Android Operating System) and the most valued are the Ticwatch (look at the PRO3) are almost € 200 and if not the typical xiaomi bands but there you have to pull Nightscout

In the end they are going to give me a Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic, so I will manage with that.

Do you know if all sensors can be disconnected?

When I say everyone, I mean everyone (beats, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, sleep, etc ...).I don't want any, only time and diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/20/2023 9:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know how many mm is the one you have bought, if it is the 42It is a pass
I had the same, and I had almost everything activated, more xDrip for measurement and spheres, more WhatsApp, Telegram and more APKs installed and I already tell you that I did not last the day, but I enjoyed it.Disconnecting things the day lasted, with which, do not worry about the battery and enjoy it.Realize that you have to load it like the mobile every day, and that's it.
I add, each one is a world and if you wanted watch watch, well.
But I started with a miband and for what you want you would have served you and the battery over 9 days.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
02/20/2023 10:14 a.m.

And regarding your question, what do I go from Easter to Ramos hahahaha if you can disable things you do not want

ube's profile photo
ube
02/20/2023 10:43 a.m.

I have everything disabled, except Diabox.It lasts 2.5 days

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/20/2023 11:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Although it will be a gift, they have offered me to choose between the Galaxy 4 and 5.

Do you think it is worth the price difference between one and the other, considering that I will not use it to do sports?

I have seen that there is no big difference on battery.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/20/2023 11:40 a.m.

Except in the 5 Pro, in my opinion it is not worth it, a little more battery but more price

ube's profile photo
ube
02/20/2023 6:02 p.m.

ube said:
except in the 5 pro, in my opinion it is not worth it, a little more battery but more price

I have seen the 5 pro for € 325 in Wallapop, brand new.

For the use that I am going to give you, I don't know if it is worth it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/20/2023 7:14 p.m.

sandman said:
ube said:
except in the 5 pro, in my opinion it is not worth it, a little more battery but more price

I have seen the 5 pro for € 325 in Wallapop, brand new.

For the use that I am going to give it, I don't know if it is worth it.

I am seeing 44 mm for 140 euros without despising Wallapop too, and I think it is not worth it Pag 325 for the use you are going to give it

ube's profile photo
ube
02/20/2023 9:35 p.m.

Good morning,

Could you confirm that G-Watch works on any smartwatch with Wear OS?

It doesn't have to be Samsung, right?

I ask it why in the app only refers to the Galaxy Watch.

I bought a 4 Classic a couple of days ago but I am very bothers the battery life and I am thinking of returning it to buy a ticwatch.I want to make sure that the G-Watch app is going to work.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/14/2023 12:14 p.m.

It works in all Wear OS.
And change it, think about it and look at, you and your needs

ube's profile photo
ube
03/14/2023 12:25 p.m.

ube said:
works in all wesr os.
And change it, think about it and look at, you and your needs

You also need a Samsung mobile to get the whole game ...

That and the battery.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/14/2023 12:57 p.m.

The mobile is not, unless it is an Apple.
You will tell me about the Ticwatch battery.
Ahh, and take care of it.
And the wear that it has either is the same either.
But it depends on your use, go ahead

ube's profile photo
ube
03/14/2023 2:19 p.m.

ube said:
the mobile is not, unless it is an Apple.
You will tell me about the Ticwatch battery.
Ahh, and take care of it.
And the wear that it has either is the same either.
But it depends on your use, go ahead

No, if the clock is a pass.But if you do not link it with a galaxy mobile you get some functions that you cannot use (voltage, electro, blood oxygen ...)

With respect to the battery, I am a bit tiquisiquis.With my mobile the same happens to me.If before the night I see that it goes down below 50% gives me anxiety: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/15/2023 11:43 a.m.

The blood pressure etc, can be put with external APK to all mobile phones.
The battery becomes an idea (fepend model,) that you have to load it every day (such as the mobile,) and that it has nothing to do with the wear you carry the one or the other you comment.
But let's not have to convince you at all, you will see it

ube's profile photo
ube
03/15/2023 1:17 p.m.

I really bought the Samsung Watch 4 and really very well.I wear it only when I go for a walk or I need to look at it, so the battery lasts, in the house for example I do not need because I have the mobile more by hand.Regarding the rest of the functions, all removed unless they vibrate me when they call me, so I find out calls on the street.All I need to know is my glucose, the rest does not matter to me.And nothing is disconnected like the Amazfit that was always disconnected

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
03/16/2023 8:47 a.m.

I last the battery for 2 days and something.
I use it by quoting to walk and to look at glucose.
But in my case I have everything Samsung and the clock was "free" with Movistar
This is the sphere that I like the most

Does not update the battery or steps, only Diabox

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2023 9:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And for Huawei GT2 there is nothing?They are only compatible my band and samsung?

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/17/2023 11:07 p.m.

rogerix said:
and for huawei gt2 there is nothing?They are only compatible my band and samsung?

I have always been a lot of Huawei, in fact my mobile is, and I love that watch.

In the end I bought a Samsung 4 watch for that reason.For being able to use Diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/18/2023 10:33 a.m.

Well, I have the Huawei GT2 but it does not go with Diabox and I understand that the GT3 either and that Huawei said that incorporating the measurement of glucose into the GT3 but I think it was false what I read

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/18/2023 11:37 a.m.

rogerix said:
Well I have the huawei GT2 but does not go with diabox and I understand that the GT3 either and that that Huawei said that incorporating the measurement of glucose into the GT3 but I think it wasFALSE WHAT I READ

Of course, the Huawei clock so is not Wear OS, so it does not go with the G-Watch app that is what you need to read Diabox readings on the clock.

I already tell you that I was looking at all that before buying the clock.I had to rule out many and in the end I decided on the Samsung watch because I expressly recommend it in G-Watch.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/18/2023 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.