{'en': 'Doubt Smartwatch', 'es': 'Duda smartwatch'} Image

Doubt Smartwatch

Sandman's profile photo   02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.

Buff I really don't know if it is worth it, really.I have a Amazfit that the battery lasts more but disconnects continuously.In addition now you have to have Diabox, XDrip and Watchdrip by sending data every five minutes with what I suppose will affect the mobile battery enough.
I doubt with the samsung even the one who lasts the battery two days I do not know

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
02/08/2023 9:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javiertierno said:
Buff I really don't know if it is worth the truth.I have a Amazfit that the battery lasts more but disconnects continuously.In addition now you have to have Diabox, XDrip and Watchdrip by sending data every five minutes with what I suppose will affect the mobile battery enough.
I doubt with the samsung even the lasting battery for two days I don't know

That is why Samsung throws me back, for the battery.Maybe someone from the forum who has the Galaxy Watch 4 can tell us when the battery lasts with Diabox updating every minute.

I would not mind having to load it every night, if we have to load the mobile ...

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/08/2023 12:08 p.m.

The Watch 4 of 40 or 42 1 day scarce the 44 or 46 of 1.5 to 2.5

ube's profile photo
ube
02/08/2023 1:47 p.m.

the watch 4 of 40 or 42 1 day scarce the 45 or 46 of 1.5 to 2.5

Ok, and the 44, I suppose like 46

javiertierno
02/08/2023 1:50 p.m.

ube said:
Whatch 4 of 40 or 42 1 day scarce the 45 or 46 of 1.5 to 2.5

Ok, but we are talking with Diabox running, right?
The truth is that the rest (pulsations, blood pressure, GPS ...) gives me a little the same.If you even deactivate them.

Another thing.They have told me that they have to be linked to a Samsung mobile, which if they don't fail enough.Is that so?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/08/2023 1:59 p.m.

Yes yes, what confused me

ube's profile photo
ube
02/08/2023 1:59 p.m.

No, you can use it with any Android, only for example for blood pressure, it does not come standard but it is Samsug and you have to install an external APK with the only thing that does not go with iPhone.
I used it to the top with XDRIP, patching, tasket and autotols for special spheres, that is, butt.And what I tell you the 42 out of 1 day.And the 44 did not reach 2 days.Also with all other automatic clock measurements

P.S.I show you that you will look at Wallapop, there are many chollos on the clock that you choose with patience and looking every day

ube's profile photo
ube
02/08/2023 2:04 p.m.

ube said:
hi,
I am a little Sibarita and I have the last one, the 5 pro lte, before I had the 4, all with Wrar Os.
The 4 are now to a good pTecio (in my opinion) in Wallapop, for example.
In Tizen I think it also works, but I have not used it.
Then on square screen is the Oppo with Wear OS and at a good price.
There is more, but as I tell you I can only tell you about Samsung with Wear OS U of me BND that was what I started to familiarize myself with the bracelet and watches

Greetings

Good, I understand that for the Oppo you comment, having Wear Os, it will work the same

javiertierno
02/09/2023 8:47 a.m.

If it works the same, I do not have it, a friend yes, the battery must be short too, I am not sure.
Some images of yours.

ube's profile photo
ube
02/09/2023 1:15 p.m.

ube said:
no, you can use it with any android, only for example for blood pressure, it does not come standard but it is samsug and you have to install an external apk with the only thing that does notgoes with iPhone.
I used it to the top with XDRIP, patching, tasket and autotols for special spheres, that is, butt.And what I tell you the 42 out of 1 day.And the 44 did not reach 2 days.Also with all other automatic clock measurements

P.S.I will be seen that you will look at Wallapop, there are many chollos on the clock that you choose with patience and look every day

Well, I will listen to those in here and I'm going to catch the Galaxy Watch 4 of 44mm.

I have seen it in Wallapop over € 100-15 and is seen in quite good condition (it is supposed to have not been used for having the owner a galaxy 5 pro)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/09/2023 4:47 p.m.

We are and to go, what is the name of the app that I have to install on the clock to see the values ​​there?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/09/2023 5:05 p.m.

What are you carrying, LibreLink?

ube's profile photo
ube
02/09/2023 10:20 p.m.

ube said:
what are you carrying, freelink?

Yes, free 2 and diabox on the mobile.It seems to me that an app on the clock had to be installed but I can't find the name.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/10/2023 9:18 a.m.

Hello
If you do not want complications, you install G-Wech, that you have two spheres to choose

When you have it or go if you want you send me a private and I help you.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
02/10/2023 9:47 a.m.

It is easy.You install the G-Watch app, and connect by Bluetooth the phone with the mobile.
And ready, I did nothing more, of course I have G4 and Mobile Samsung.

In the end I always look at the mobile, I have it in the drawer for 3 weeks.I forget.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/10/2023 2:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have a samsung that has an app G-, watch wear that are urged into the mobile, choose the sphere you like, you can change colors, shapes, notices, etc.., that directly reads.
My mobile is Samsung too.
There are several sphere sizes, I have the big one because Movistar gave it to me

Good I have Diabox in the mobile I understand that it connects with the clock or do you also download it in this?I am green in the clocks and I would like to buy one
thank you
P.S.I am treated since 2015.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2023 10:59 a.m.

@antonimar often gifts fell in 2015.

No, nothing is installed on the clock, it is always done from the mobile.The clock is a mobile mirror, so the app on the mobile is installed and she guides you in the preparation of the clock.
If you have a Samsung mobile as soon as you activate the clock, jump the mobile telling you that it has found a clock and the Galaxy Werable app is opened, it is downloaded (but you have it installed) and the clock is configured.
For Diabox you have to download the G-Watch Wear app on the mobile, choose sphere and automatically see Diabox on the clock.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/12/2023 1:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do you know if Diabox would work with One?
Thanks for your answers

jorge123's profile photo
jorge123
02/15/2023 7:21 a.m.

Good afternoon, the heavy watches is here again: P

I have ruled out the Samsung because they tell me the battery is laughing.They are also more expensive and I don't have Samsung mobile so I am not interested.

Please are there any member of the forum that has a clock of another brand that goes well for the battery (2-3 days) and that is stable with Diabox?Price over € 100-200

I do not want it to be sports or anything, but rather classic.Only hour and diabox.It is not important to me, nor blood pressure, nor anything.I have enough to be aware of glucose to also have to worry with tension, beats, sleep and other paraphernalia.

Thank you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/15/2023 6:28 p.m.

sandman said:
good afternoon, the heavy watches is here again: p

I have ruled out the Samsung because they tell me the battery is laughing.They are also more expensive and I don't have Samsung mobile so I am not interested.

Please are there any member of the forum that has a clock of another brand that goes well for the battery (2-3 days) and that is stable with Diabox?Price over € 100-200

I do not want it to be sports or anything, but rather classic.Only hour and diabox.It is not important to me, nor blood pressure, nor anything.I have enough to be aware of glucose to also have to worry with tension, beats, sleep and other paraphernalia.

Thank you.

For that you must have a Wear OS (Android Operating System) and the most valued are the Ticwatch (Look at the PRO3) are almost € 200 and if not the typical xiaomi bands but there you have to pull Nightscout

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/19/2023 3:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.