{'en': 'Doubt Smartwatch', 'es': 'Duda smartwatch'} Image

Doubt Smartwatch

Sandman's profile photo   02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.

Good morning,

I was thinking of buying a watch where I could look at glucose levels continuously, as we do with Diabox on the mobile.

What brand and model do you recommend?

What app is the best?

Thank you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/01/2023 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sandman said:
good morning, I was thinking of buying a clock where I could look at glucose levels continuously, as we do with Diabox on the mobile.

What brand and model do you recommend?What app is the best?

Thank you.

It depends on what you want to spend.I have the Xiaomi Miband 5, it is cheap and quality price relationship is fine.Yes, the sphere is small, I don't know if you like bigger.
I have Diabox, I have Nightscout I have a modified XDRIP.I also have MIFIT Q is the MIBAND app.Diabox makes the continuous measurement, send the data to the cloud and XDRIP takes them to the clock, you have to make diabox and xDrip settings and you can see the glycemia on the bracelet.Much easier with Android, with iOS, I think there are not so many watch options.
There is a Facebook page that is called Nightscout Spain, there are links and files, and a forum where you can help you install everything.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/01/2023 1:22 p.m.

I have a Samsung that has an app G-, Watch Wear that urges the mobile, choose the sphere you like, you can change colors, shapes, notices, etc., that directly reads.
My mobile is Samsung too.
There are several sphere sizes, I have the big one because Movistar gave me

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/01/2023 8:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good morning, do you read it directly?Without having to install anything else?
It is that I have been looking at doing it through Nightscout and I see it easier to get a rocket to Mars than I am able to work.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/02/2023 9:46 a.m.

Hello,
I also have Samsung Whatch.
As they tell you, the easiest and most complications is Diabox and G-Wech.
Configure Diabox and G-Whstch, is very easy and ready.
G-Workch has a couple of spheres but Samsung's officers, many of them, you can modify them and also give you the data.
Then with time and with xDrip, patch, tasker, autototools can be put up to 500 precious caratulas, but of mo.To the easiest, said.
Nightscout is not needed, nothing
Greetings.

ube's profile photo
ube
02/02/2023 10:41 a.m.

Hello
I plan to buy a clock and it seems that G-Watch is the simplest to use with Diabox
What would be the steps to see glycemia in the clock?I have once tried to create Nightsclut and it is impossible for me
If I could see it on a clock simply by clicking a button it would be great

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
02/02/2023 11:23 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

ube said:
hi,
I also have Samsung Whatch.
As they tell you, the easiest and most complications is Diabox and G-Wech.
Configure Diabox and G-Whstch, is very easy and ready.
G-Workch has a couple of spheres but Samsung's officers, many of them, you can modify them and also give you the data.
Then with time and with xDrip, patch, tasker, autototools can be put up to 500 precious caratulas, but of mo.To the easiest, said.
Nightscout is not needed, nothing
Greetings.

Is any particular model for anyone?

They have told me that those previous to 4, do not carry S.O.Google but Tizen.

I do not want to buy one and then it does not help me to look at glucose.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/02/2023 11:50 a.m.

Hello,
I am a little Sibarita and I have the last one, the 5 pro lte, before I had the 4, all with Wrar Os.
The 4 are now to a good pTecio (in my opinion) in Wallapop, for example.
In Tizen I think it also works, but I have not used it.
Then on square screen is the Oppo with Wear OS and at a good price.
There is more, but as I tell you I can only tell you about Samsung with Wear OS U of me BND that was what I started to familiarize myself with the bracelet and watches

Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
02/02/2023 12:54 p.m.

ube said:
hi,
I am a little Sibarita and I have the last one, the 5 pro lte, before I had the 4, all with Wrar Os.
There is more, but as I tell you I can only tell you about Samsung with Wear OS U of me BND that was what I started to familiarize myself with the bracelet and watches

Greetings

Then I understand that any clock of any brand that wear wear helps me to link with Diabox.
It doesn't have to be Samsung, right?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/02/2023 1:01 p.m.

sandman said:
ube said:
hello, Hello,

Greetings

Then I understand that any clock of any brand that wear wear helps me to link with Diabox.

Exactly, anyone with Wear os
I spend published models that serve:

My band 4, 5, 6 the cheapest 25, € 40

Amazfit Band 5

Amazfit Bip, Bip S, Bip Lite, Bip Lite S, a little more expensive but battery lasts 5 days with glucose the more the sun gives the better it is seen has a reflective screen € 60

Amazfit GTR takes a long time to change glycemia as 30, 40 seconds stay updating sphere, solved in the GTR2

Amazfit GTR2, Redondo GTR2E Something more expensive € 120

Amazfit GTS2, GTS2E "New Version No" Square Price similar to GTR2

Amazfit T Rex Pro

Fitbit Versa
Fitbit Versa Lite
Fitbit Versa 2 130 €
Fitbit Versa € 3 200
Fitbit Versa 4
Fitbit Sense
Fitbit ionic

Samsung Galaxy Watch 1,2,3
Any watch that has the Wear Os operating system

Garmin many models

ube's profile photo
ube
02/03/2023 11:01 a.m.

ube said:
sandman said:
ube said:
ube said:

Exactly, anyone with Wear os
I spend published models that serve:

My band 4, 5, 6 the cheapest 25, € 40

Amazfit Band 5

Amazfit Bip, Bip S, Bip Lite, Bip Lite S, a little more expensive but battery lasts 5 days with glucose the more the sun gives the better it is seen has a reflective screen € 60

Amazfit GTR takes a long time to change glycemia as 30, 40 seconds stay updating sphere, solved in the GTR2

Amazfit GTR2, Redondo GTR2E Something more expensive € 120

Amazfit GTS2, GTS2E "New Version No" Square Price similar to GTR2

Amazfit T Rex Pro

Fitbit Versa
Fitbit Versa Lite
Fitbit Versa 2 130 €
Fitbit Versa € 3 200
Fitbit Versa 4
Fitbit Sense
Fitbit ionic

Samsung Galaxy Watch 1,2,3
Any watch that has the Wear Os operating system

Garmin many models

Fuck guy, you have stuck.Thank you so much.I'll take a look this afternoon.
The truth is that I have a fairly adjusted budget.
In the margin of € 100-150 which you think is a better option.I only want it for the hour and synchronize with Diabox and have a minimum battery for 3-4 days.The rest does not care: neither blood pressure, nor beats, ect ...

Thank you very much again.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/03/2023 12:25 p.m.

They have given me a Redmi Watch 2 Lite.Can anyone tell me if I can link it with Diabox?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/03/2023 4:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I had a Sony Smatwatch 3 many years.He had Android Wear (which was called Wear OS) and was luxurious with XDrip+, but became obsolete to use with Andidaps.Now I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and honestly, I didn't change it for anything.I bought it very well in price, now it has risen a little, but if you don't want complications, go for one with Wear OS.Forget about Tizen, with Wear you avoid having to walk with intermediate applications to receive glucose on the clock, you can use it directly with XDrip+, Androidaps, Juggluco, Diabox and with whatever comes :-)

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
02/03/2023 7:21 p.m.

I also recommend a Samsung Galaxy 4, and in Wallapop with Pacienci you have chollos
Of course, 44 or 46
Do not 50 or 42 things that the battery is very fair.
Save I have 5 pro, but before on 4 and luxury

ube's profile photo
ube
02/03/2023 9:55 p.m.

ube said:
I also recommend a samsung galaxy 4, and in wallapop with pacienci you have chollos
Of course, 44 or 46
Do not 50 or 42 things that the battery is very fair.
Save I have the 5 pro, but before on 4 and luxury

How much the battery usually lasts in normal basic use (time and diabox)?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/04/2023 9:23 a.m.

My 44 mm G4 two days, but I only have Bluetooth for Androidaps and XDrip+ and Telegram notifications (which uses it with a small number of people), everything else off (neither WhatsApp, nor outlook, nor SMS, nor nothing, I use it for what uses it, for the rest is the mobile).If you activate GPS or use it with Google Maps the battery lasts less, of course.But for normal use a couple of days.This is what the watches have with wear os ...

Ah!And to all those who have a G4 or G5, I recommend that you take away all Samsung applications that leads more (the same as Xiaomi or the rest of the manufacturers):

Link

And if you do not have a Samsung phone you can also use the blood oxygen meter, blood pressure and electrocardiogram, it is not difficult:

Link

XDA is a serious forum, you can trust 200%

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
02/04/2023 10:11 a.m.

My G4 lasts 2.5 days, I have everything removed, just Diabox, the clear time.If I go to exercise, I like to report the route, speed, steps and little else.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/04/2023 11:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I before with the G4 Classic lte, with everything activated except the aod mo lasted the day or very fair.
Now after the investment in the 5 pro lte changed over 3 days, with the same activated and the @rodriz spheres with xdrip, tasker etc
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
02/04/2023 10:20 p.m.

If apart from seeing the gluco on the clock you do sports, mountaineering or bike regularly, without a doubt the Garmin.They are expensive, the truth, compared to the other less specific options.It all depends on the use you are going to give.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/06/2023 8:58 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wave said:
If apart from seeing the glucon in the clock you do sports, mountaineering or bike regularly, without a doubt the garmin.They are expensive, the truth, compared to the other less specific options.It all depends on the use you are going to give.

Uff, I have dedicated the weekend to look at clocks and I am even more lost than before.There are a thousand brands and models and I don't know where to throw.
I see that many recommend the Galaxy 4 but I don't like design.I want a more classic -looking watch, not so "sports."
I have seen a Huawei GT3 very well price and it is very beautiful but I do not know if it can be used with Diabox with all the mess that the brand has with the restriction of Google services.
I have also seen some ticwatch, Amazfit, etc. that are cheaper than the Samsung, but I don't know.I am more lost than a sonp*ta on Father's Day.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/06/2023 10:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.