{'en': 'New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.', 'es': 'Nuevo con Freestyle Libre 2. varias dudas.'} Image

New with free freestyle 2. Several doubts.

matrix's profile photo   04/28/2023 8:57 a.m.

On the bathroom with the sensor there is no problem if you are not a long time.I like to swim quite a lot and especially in the sea with the salt you do not have to be more than half an hour in a row because it is softened and in the end water enters and it is stammed.But just rest for a while until you are dry and you can bathe again.You can also help cover the sensor with wide adhesive tape of those used in physiotherapy.In winter I do not need but in summer I always carry it up.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
05/13/2023 4:36 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

vdebuen said:
on the bathroom with the sensor no problem if you are not long.I like to swim quite a lot and especially in the sea with the salt you do not have to be more than half an hour in a row because it is softened and in the end water enters and it is stammed.But just rest for a while until you are dry and you can bathe again.You can also help cover the sensor with wide adhesive tape of those used in physiotherapy.In winter I do not need but in summer I always carry it up to.

I have had only 3 sensors and the last two have taken off.The 2nd at 7 days and 3rd at 10 days.And that I put protector and everything.I am not last for 14 days, only the first lasted 14 days.What can it be?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
07/04/2023 9 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.